Vengeance Is Mine - Cover

Vengeance Is Mine

Copyright© 2017 by Liz-n-Rick

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Meredith Mackagen has lost her family and seeks help from a supernatural source.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Horror   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Hannah

I had been summoned by Mother and was sitting in the garden area of her villa. We had been talking about a woman she had been watching since she was a little girl. Mother told me that she would be casting a summoning spell very soon and that she wanted me to answer it.

“May I know why you want me particularly to answer it?” I asked her.

“She has been greatly wronged for no other reason than she is different. Her human magic is very powerful, and her mind is very organized and intuitive to the point that she will learn some of your magic on her own. You would greatly benefit from her service.” Lilith moved closer to me and took my hand in hers. “Daughter, please know that I will explain my plans to you when it gets closer to the time to implement them.”

“I will do as you ask, Mother.” I told her.

“Thank you, daughter. Train her as you did your other servant, I’m almost sure that she’ll need it in the near future.” Mother said to me.

“I shall see to it.” I told her. We stood and hugged as mother and daughter.

When the spell was cast, I could feel the power from it. She could only be using human blood to amplify the spell to this degree. When this sort of power is involved, the caster is usually older and much smarter about how he or she casts the summons. I was completely wrong...

She knelt on the floor at the head of a pentagram, eyes closed, completely nude, and speaking to my mother, “Lilith, I ask for your blessing in my endeavors and I thank you in advance for your guidance and help. Let my actions be pleasing to you so that you will look favorably upon me.” She said. She turned and lit a folded piece of paper that had her blood on it. “I burn this in your name so you will know my desires and needs.” She spoke. I watched it burn down to nothing. As she finished the casting, she took the ashes, put them into a glass of water and drank it. Before she put the glass down, she said, “Let this purify my body for your use Lilith.” The second the glass touched the floor, I appeared.

I had one knee on the floor in the center of the pentagram. I could tell she was a bit startled by my sudden appearance. I slowly stood up and extended to my full height of 6’5 never taking my eyes off the woman. I completely unfurled my black wings. They were large enough that they stretched from one side of the room to almost touching the other side. I felt my tail swing between my legs and around my left leg. I smiled an evil grin at her just so she could see my fangs. Walking slowly to the side where the woman was kneeling, I stood over her and looked at her through the valley of my 42F breasts. Breathing in deeply, I could smell the desire and lust coming off of her; I smelled something else as well but couldn’t understand what it was. Kneeling down in front of her, I tried to really intimidate her. I narrowed my black eyes as I looked at her. I could see that she was surprised and unsure of what to say. As I looked at her, she started to fidget a bit. Her breasts were large and sat high on her chest. They sagged only a little bit due to their size. I could tell she was VERY turned on. Her nipples stuck out almost an inch from her chest and were about as big around as a human dime. Her long hair was tastefully done up with a clip to keep it out of her way. Her VERY hazel eyes were smaller but fit her face. Her darker skin and hair told me that she was Greek or Italian by descent. I decided that regardless of what she wanted; she was going to be between my legs VERY soon.

I stared menacingly at her and whispered, “Who are you and why have you summoned me?” I asked the woman kneeling before me

“Thank you, daughter of Lilith, for answering my call. I am Meredith. I ask your help with...” She said with reverence.

I interrupted her before she could finish her thought. “10 seconds.” I told her moving to within inches of her face. She looked back at me with a look of confusion. “10 seconds is how long you have to tell me why you summoned me before I break your circle and drag you back to my realm.”

It was like a switch was flipped in her brain. The fear and nervousness she had shown when I first appeared was gone. She stood up straight, took a step forward to the pentagram where I knelt, and with her foot, brushed an opening in it for me to exit. She took 2 steps back and stood straight with her hands folded in front of her. Bowing her head, she said to me, “I offer you my mind, body, and soul for vengeance.” she responded.

“You offer yourself in exchange for revenge? Something terrible must have happened for you to go this route for vengeance.” I said sarcastically to her.

She looked over at a small table close to her, grabbed a folded piece of paper, bowed her head respectfully, and offered it to me with both hands. I opened the paper, looked at it, and noticed that there was nothing written on it other than, “In exchange for my heart’s desire of revenge, I, Meredith Mackagen, freely give myself to you in service, Daughter of Lilith...”

As I looked at it, I felt the power pulsing from it. She had written this in cursed ash and signed it in her own blood. She had essentially written a blood oath to me with no conditions for anything other than vengeance. “If I agree to this, there is no way out. You are mine, for eternity.” I told her.

She knelt down in front of me, knees together, and started to recite the passage from the spell that bound her to me, “I swear to you, daughter of Lilith, that this oath is binding and will not be broken by me.” I stepped back in surprise. She obviously knew what she was doing if she was willing to give a blood oath to me without any negotiation. “Si ego conteram sanguis meus iusiurandum, corpus meum, et animae detrimentum. Iuro hoc lilith et ad te, domina mea “. Pausing in her recitation, she reached behind her, and grabbed a knife. I could see by the runes etched into the blade that this was a very old ceremonial blade. I watched the blood pool in her palm after she cut it open. “By my blood being spilled and burned, I swear this to you, mistress.” After she completed the oath, she squeezed her hand into a fist and dropped her blood on the closest lit candle. I felt her consciousness in the back of my mind. This was no ordinary oath; she was binding herself to me without hesitation or question. The power that this one commands is surprising for someone so young. In the past, I’ve made oaths with others that were much older, yet had MUCH less power than what this young woman wields. As she reached for a cloth and a small container of cream, I pushed into her mind to see what was driving her. Pain, I felt the almost unbearable pain of the loss and the depression she was carrying with her. I also felt anger at those who did it. She was looking for purpose again even if it was in service. As I pulled back from her mind, I looked at her with less malice than I had when I got there. I watched as she applied some sort of salve to her hand and wrap it in a towel to stop the blood flow. I grabbed her hand and held it firm in front of her. I looked down into her eyes and at the same time, I moved my index finger over the cut and healed it. I let go of her hand and moved away from her. She looked at where the cut used to be and nodded respectfully in thanks. She dropped to her knees and bowed her head. I took four steps away from her and sat in what was a very comfortable lounge chair. She turned and faced where I sat. I motioned for her to kneel in front of me. She moved to within 2 feet of me and dropped down on her knees, putting her hands flat on the floor again, bowing in subservience.

“Revenge, that’s all you want. Why would you willingly give your soul away for something as petty as revenge? Do you have even a small idea of what you’ve done or are doing?” I asked her.

She kept her head bowed in submission and replied, “Daughter of Lilith, before I answer you what specifically I desire, I’ll tell you what you want to know. My mother, Allison, was the one that taught me the summoning spell.”

I looked at her for a moment and then asked her, “Oh, your mother taught you. Did she believe herself an accomplished user of the dark magic?” I said with disdain. “Or did she just buy a book on dark magic one day off of Amazon?”

The little girl looked up at me with a slight hint of anger in her eyes and in her voice. “She was a master of light and dark magic. She taught me that I could use my own blood to increase the power of my summons. I drove to Danvers Massachusetts to get a piece of cursed wood from Proctor’s Ledge, the place where the Salem witches were hung, to write my oath. Then I again used my own blood to sign it.” She paused for a moment before speaking again. “Allison Mackagen had no equal in this lifetime.” She said with pride. After that, she bowed her head again.

I was impressed to say the least with her. I felt the power radiating off of her, no denying that. She had been taught and had learned much to be this knowledgeable. The extent of her learning and how good she was with her magic I would find out later. I quickly stood up and moved to the other side of the bedroom. She was still kneeling where I had left her. I waited and stared at her for a couple of minutes. “I wait till you command me to move mistress,” Meredith said.

“Kneel before me,” I told her. She quickly stood and moved in front of me, dropped to one knee, folded her hands on her leg, and bowed her head. I looked down at her and spoke firmly to her. “I will give you one more chance to back out of your oath because of your loss. If you still wish to bind yourself to me, know that I can treat you like a slave if I so desire. So, this is your chance to change your mind and back out without repercussions.”

Meredith responded with tears in her eyes. “I have no one else. Those I loved were taken from me with no warning. I’m tired of what I endure daily. I have lost more than I ever thought I would from my life; it holds no meaning or joy for me anymore. I use this last bit of my free will, knowing that I will have purpose and desire again, even if it is in service to you.” I looked at her for a second. She didn’t move at all. She showed no fear, apprehension, or indecision now. She was ready to finish binding herself to me.

“Meredith, my slave, it’s time to complete your oath.”

She looked up at me and said, “Yes, daughter of Lilith, I’m ready.” I took a moment and looked at Meredith and let her hair down. She had been breathing my pheromones this entire time, so I could feel the lust and anticipation was coming off her in massive waves. She was eager for this and wanted it more than life itself. “Do you know what this next part will entail?” I inquired of her.

“I know that you’re required to say your part of the oath, but after that, I’m not really sure, I’ve never had cause to summon a succubus before.” She replied.

I smiled and said, “You’ll like what comes next if you truly give yourself to me freely.”

She came alive with desire and nodded. I felt that she was ready, so I recited my part. “Meredith Mackagen, I accept the blood oath you have written,” I paused for a moment and looked at her. She was staring at me with reverence and respect, but I could feel the cold fire of desire rising in her. “You’ve sworn your mind, body, and soul to me, I accept your offering. You are bound to me through your oath to Lilith, and by the blood that you spilled. You now serve me in whatever capacity I so choose.” I took a step closer so that my pussy was inches from her mouth. I looked down at her saying “Pleasure me, and finish binding yourself to me.” A split second later her mouth was attached to my pussy and I felt her tongue in me as deep as she could get it ... I was pinching my nipples hard with one hand. I put my other hand behind her head and pulled it deeper into my wetness. In turn, she moved her hands to my backside and grabbed my ass in both hands, and squeezed. Her nails were digging into my skin. I could feel the lust coming off her like a typhoon. She started to suck on my clit with such force that I moaned. I ran my fingers through her hair as she licked and sucked. She ran her tongue around my clit and then proceeded to lick down one labia and then back up the other one. I lifted one of my legs up and put it over her shoulder so that she could get to my cunt better. When I did that, she actually covered my pussy with her mouth and proceeded to suck on it. “I see that you’re no amateur at this. Good, very good.” I said to her through my moaning. I felt her smile as she licked. At the same time, I felt her mouth start to suck on my clit and her left hand move slowly down my leg and then back up it ever so slowly. When her hand reached the top of my leg, she pushed 2 fingers as far as she could into my cunt. After she got them soaked with my fluid, she pulled them out and moved her hand around to my ass. I felt it when her fingers touched my sphincter. She started moving her fingers in a circular pattern around my asshole as she continued to suck on my vaginal cavity with her mouth. I felt a finger slide into my ass up to the first knuckle. I threw my head back as a wave of pleasure came over me. After a minute, she slid the other finger in and proceeded to fuck my ass with her index and middle fingers. I was so turned on that I felt my power reaching out for Meredith to take her soul from her. I stopped myself from sucking on her life force and just rode out the feeling. She had her fingers up to the second knuckle now and had stopped sucking on my pussy. Instead, she used her other hand to push 2 fingers into my pussy and she started to rub my G spot. My hips were starting to shake from the coming orgasm. I looked down at her and said, “When I cum, you will drink it all, and you will be completely bound to me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.