Mattress Gymnastics - Cover

Mattress Gymnastics

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: His wife sent him to pick up a mattress that she had purchased. He found the mattress and a sex-starved teenager who showed him how smooth and comfortable the mattress was. That session made him late to collect his sister from the bus depot. She tasted his pussy smelling lips (no time to wash his face), and helped herself to his still sticky cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size   .

My wife of three years, Samantha, had been on my case all morning. She was working today and I was tasked with collecting a mattress for the new bed base that she had purchased on GumTree. I was then to collect my younger sister from the bus station.

Samantha was 23 years old and a blonde who stood 5ft 7ins tall. She had packed on the weight since our wedding, and was now a little chubby. That had had an effect on our sex life with her having a reduced interest in mattress gymnastics.

Myself, on the other hand, enjoyed working out at the gym to the appreciative stares of the young women who came there on a daily basis.

I was looking forward to the visit of my younger sister Julie. It had been three years (at the wedding) that I had last seen her. At the time she was a lithe 17 year old spunk with a nice set of D-cup tits on a slim body. Surprisingly she flirted with me at the wedding, oblivious to the fact that I had just been married, and that I was her big brother. I put it all down to her consumption of alcohol which she had sneaked all night. She too was a blonde (well at the time she was).


I found myself pressing the intercom button at the apartment complex where I was to collect the mattress.

"Hold on ... hold on" sounded from the speaker. It sounded like a young woman's voice.

After waiting about 30 seconds the door opened and I was greeted by a very young petite redhead. Her short hair was damp, and she was wearing a short white robe whose bottom was high on her thighs. The top of it gaped at the top to partly reveal a very nice set of rounded tits.

"Hi. I'm Grant ... I'm here to pick up the mattress" I explained as she showed me inside.

"Hello ... I'm Blaze" she replied. I found it hard judging the ages of some young women these days. She looked about 18 years old using her well developed body as a guide.

My eyes zeroed in on her shapely ass which was only just covered by the short robe.

"Its this way" she explained as he walked away from me.

"My mum got called into work so she left me to handle things here" she added as she stopped and turned to face me. I almost bowled her over when she stopped unexpectedly.

"Ooh ... you are well built" she murmured when our bodies clashed with her hand resting against my chest.

"This is the mattress" she said pointing into the room before she launched herself onto the bed, landing in the middle on her back.

The jump and landing confirmed to me that she was naked under the robe. She flashed her pussy when she jumped, and now it was on full display with the robe caught under her firm ass. She made no attempt to cover herself.

"Does it look good?" she asked. A question that had an obvious double meaning.

"It does ... it does" I responded referring to her pussy.

"Come and sit here ... come and feel how good it is" she urged me - again with another double meaning.

I sat on the edge of the bed near her thighs, and reached out with my hand, placing it on her inner thigh.

"It feels so smooth" I replied, keeping up the double meanings in the conversation.

I gently touched her inner thigh, just inches from her young bald pussy. With her lack of objection I slid my hand higher until it was cupping her pussy with a finger teasing between her wet lips.

"Oh ... feel how smooth it is ... I just finished shaving it when you rang my bell" she added cheekily.

She was literally throwing herself at me, and with my lack of sex in the last few months I wasn't going to let this opportunity go by. So I leapt at what was on offer ... and it looked very tasty.

"Hmmm ... it is very smooth ... but I have a better way of checking the smoothness".

I shifted from sitting on the bed to kneeling beside it, bring my face close to her pussy. My tongue slipped along her pussy lips and up to her mound.

"Hmmm ... smooth" I gasped before my tongue slipped between her slightly parted lips to sample her wetness.

I licked her with some finesse - having been taught at a young age by an older lover (but that is an entirely other story for later telling).

"Oh god you are good" she moaned as she wiggled her hips against my tongue.

I glanced up to find that she had untied the robe to reveal her ample tits which she was playing with at the moment. She was cupping them and tweaking her hard little nipples. I slipped a hand up to join hers, pushing up under a nice rounded tit before creeping up to flick her nipple.

My tongue explored her little pussy slit - her lips were becoming engorged and she was very wet. Slipping my tongue all the way up, I found her erect clit peeking out from under its hood. I flicked it with my tongue.

"Ahhhhhh ... oh my fucking god" she wailed as her orgasm exploded with her juices spraying all over my face.

I licked her a bit longer before standing up and rapidly undressing. I stood at the side of the bed between her thighs with my long fat cock in hand. It was 9 inches long and quite fat as I wanked it slowly for a few seconds.

Pulling her by the hips to place her ass at the edge of the bed positioned her beautifully to be penetrated. I nudged my cockhead between her soppy pussy lips and into the entrance of her pussy canal.

I could feel the tightness and the heat of her pussy as I slowly pushed inside her. Her pussy lips clung to my shaft as I moved into her.

"Shit you're tight" I exclaimed as I bobbed my cock in and out of her, sending me deeper with each short thrust.

It occurred to me that this was probably a very young pussy, which made me ask "How old are you anyway?"

"Uhhhh ... oh god ... oh fuck..." she groaned before she whispered "I'm fourteen".

"Oh fuck" I thought. She was probably too young for this 25 year old to be fucking, but a tight pussy, a beautiful body and a hard cock over-ruled all commonsense at that time.

Having buried my cock in her spasming pussy, I leant over to be close enough to kiss and lick her tits. The extra stimulation had her cumming almost immediately with her juices streaming down my shaft. She wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me hard against her.

My lips slipped up her body until they came into contact with hers. We kissed passionately with lots of tongue action until she gasped again "Fuck me doggy please".

I reluctantly pulled out of her tight pussy, allowing her to move into the doggy position with her ass at the edge of the bed. With my hands on her hips, I slid my cock back into her wetness.

"Oh yes ... I just love doggy" she gasped in to the mattress.

I slammed back and forth into her, sending her juices splattering everywhere including all over the mattress that I was picking up.

"Slap ... slap ... slap" our bodies collided.

Looking down at her shapely ass, I noted her asshole winking at me. That was an open invitation for me to wet a finger using her pussy juices and slip a finger into her tight asshole.

"Ahhhhhhhhh ... cummmmmmmmmmiiiiiinnnnngggg" she yelled.

Her pussy locked hard onto my cock preventing any movement for a while until her cum waned. I pulled out and laid on the bed saying "Ride me".

She smiled as she climbed onto the bed, standing above me with her feet on either side of my waist. Slowly she lowered herself onto my sticky hard cock.

Her pussy lips were parted by my cockhead with my cock sliding back into her depths. Soon she was resting her ass on my thighs, with her pussy walls still pulsating against my shaft. She slowly raised and lowered herself on my cock until she built up quite a rhythm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.