The Third Wish Revisited - Cover

The Third Wish Revisited

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Salim (The Third Wish) is reincarnated in the body of Jason. The significant difference is that Jason is a black man who makes his living from running a high cost escort service. He personally vets all his prospective employees with his partner Reggie (a beautiful hermaphrodite). His ladies come from all walks of life and all ages - they just have to like sex. A constant bed partner in his life is his own mother, having discovered how well endowed her son is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

I discovered that we were in Reggie's apartment and that my own apartment was the penthouse apartment just above hers.

We had shagged ourselves to exhaustion, and it was about 8 PM when I finally dressed and found my way up to my apartment. Reggie said that she was making up for lost time - she had wanted to be intimate with me but I had previously been intimidated by her cock.

The "new" me embraced her being different, with me including her cock in our sex play. We just had a couple of areas that needed some more time - I had not ruled out sucking her cock, and allowing her to fuck any ass.


Upon entering my apartment I was greeted to the sounds of a woman singing softly.

I was not expecting anyone so I was on my guard.

I was surprised when this petite slim woman walked from the kitchen area holding a glass of wine. She was beautiful with coffee coloured skin, black wavy hair to her shoulders and currently wearing a short silky dressing gown which gaped at the top as a result of her large breasts.

"Hello darling ... mummy has been worried about you ... you have been gone all day" she said as she walked up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, brushing her firm tits against my chest.

"Oh fuck" I muttered under my breath.

Jason's memories came flooding back to me. This was his mother Jaz. She was from southern India, 45 years of age, divorced from Jason's father and recently remarried to Kumar who was much older than her.

She had arrived last night, and over a bottle or two of wine she had tearfully spoke of her problems with her new marriage. We had hugged and comforted her as she unloaded about him, and at the conclusion of the night we had shared a most passionate kiss - one not suited to a mother and son relationship.

We had not seen each other since that kiss - she was apparently still asleep when I left this morning.

"Why don't you get changed into something more comfortable whilst I get you a drink" she suggested.

I headed off in the direction of the main bedroom, hoping for a similar layout to the apartment below. I found the bedroom, and found some baggy shorts which I changed into before returning to the lounge room to find her seated on the large chair ... with a glass of wine on the coffee table.

I sat beside her, leaving a comfortable distance between us.

We started to chat and the conversation turned to things from my childhood. I let her lead the conversation given that I only had vague memories of that time via Jason's memories. She talked about how I would often lay my head on her lap as we chatted when I was young.

"Lay your head on my lap again please" she implored me.

Thinking nothing of it, I laid my head on her lap only to find that my face was in very close proximity to her large braless breasts, and I could smell her intoxicating perfume.

We continued to talk for a while longer until the conversation turned to me as a baby.

"I used to love feeding you ... you just loved mummy's tits" she commented as I looked up into her dark beautiful eyes.

Our eyes met and words were unspoken. She surprised me when she loosen her robe, popping her breasts free. They looked beautiful with very dark areola and long black nipples. She rubbed a nipple across my lips.

"Suck on me baby".

I was so turned on that I forgot who she was and took the nipple between my lips and gently sucked it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.