Recycling

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2015 by Krosis of the Collective

Sex Story: A football jock's roommate has borrowed his last condom, so he gets creative.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Interracial   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   .

Editor's note: The names have been changed to protect the innocent and guilty alike. "Steve's" grammar is atrocious. I've done my best to clean it up, but only as far as he let me because he said I was, "fucking up his story." Whatever ... a job is a job.

Hey bro. I'm assuming a bro's reading this. If not, hey babe. How YOU doin'?

Name's Steve. I live in town name redacted with my roommate Kyle in a two-bedroom apartment. We're second year students at college name redacted. We both got in on football scholarships and met at college in our first year. We hit it off like true bros and moved in together by year two.

Kyle was an okay bro, right? I mean, at first. Bro doesn't wash the dishes when he's supposed to, so they pile up and then I yell at him and maybe it gets done. You don't even want to see the toilet. He borrows my stuff ... like, a lot. One type of thing in particular, which is where this story starts.

So I walked into my apartment with Kara, my on-again, off-again girlfriend ... well, maybe not girlfriend ... we fucked, y'know? Anyway, we got in and heard Kyle and his girlfriend Stacy going at it. We snickered and snuck all quiet-like into my bedroom, closing the door and lying down on my bed, listening. The walls of the apartment were thin, so it was easy to hear everything.

They were going hard and fast, both of them grunting louder as they went. I'd heard this before, so I knew they were finishing up. I took my hard cock out of my pants and Kara started playing with it. She was as turned on by the fucking noises as I was.

Kara had a good rhythm going on my cock as I lifted her shirt and got rid of her bra. I started sucking her nipples and she moaned, pulling harder on my cock.

Kyle and Stacy finally got there together, gasping loudly as his bed stopped squeaking. By this time I was pulling down Kara's jeans and undies.

I freed my cock from the hot brunette's hand and went down on her then, licking and sucking. She wasn't one of those girls who produced much of her own lubrication so I made sure I put lots of spit up there before the dicking started. Also, lubricated condoms were a must.

While we were getting busy Kyle and Stacy had left. They must have just had a quickie before going out.

Kara was naked now, and by this point I only had my shirt on.

She laid back, looking down her toned body at me. "Fuck me," she said.

I pulled open my side table drawer to get a condom and ... there were none.

"Fuck!" I said. Kyle had taken my last fucking condom! That asshole was always borrowing my shit!

Kara was looking at me with disbelief. "You aren't fucking me without protection, asshole."

She spoke to me like that sometimes. You kinda have to take some abuse from hot chicks if you want them to put out, but...

My hard cock told me to keep quiet. I thought quickly, which was difficult at the best of times, let alone when all the blood was out of my head and in my crotch. Then I had an idea.

"Be right back!" I called as I dashed out of my bedroom and into Kyle's. There had been a couple of condoms in my drawer, so maybe he used one and kept the other in his room? I hoped.

No such luck. I looked in his desk where he kept his Jimmy Hats normally, but it was empty. Fuck fuck fuck!

I looked around a bit more and then I saw it: in Kyle's trashcan, on top of some balled-up paper, not dirty or anything, were two used condoms.

My balls were getting blue. Kara wouldn't suck my cock; she never did. I needed a condom!

Just then Kara called out, "Are we fucking or what?! Otherwise I'm just gonna go."

And just like that I made up my mind. I picked up one of the used rubbers and carefully untied the end. I could see Kyle's cum pooled in the tip.

I took it to the bathroom and was about to dump and wash it out when I realized I had no lube. Kara needed lube or it just wouldn't go in. That's why I always bought lubricated condoms, but this used condom's lube was all gone.

"Come on asshole! Hurry the hell up!"

God, her voice grated sometimes. I was so frustrated. I wanted to fuck!

I looked at the filled rubber. Maybe... ?

My cock had softened a bit during the search, but my dirty idea had it hard and pointing at the ceiling within seconds. I held the condom, tip facing down, and lowered it so that tip was touching my cock head. As I slowly and carefully lowered the rubber down further, my cock started to push up into it. The outside of the condom became the inside as it settled around my cock. I pointed my cock fully upward so that Kyle's stuff, instead of spilling, became the lubrication on the now-outside of the condom as I finished rolling it down my dick.

I had just put a used condom on my cock inside out, and my bro Kyle's manchowder was on the outside, which would act as lubricant. The lubricant in the condom packages kind of looked like semen anyway, so this would work!

I dashed back into my bedroom, closing the door behind me. Kara looked happy to see the "protection" and lay back again, tossing her clothes back onto the floor. The bitch had almost left!

I got on the bed quick. While the sperm on the outside of the condom looked like lube, I didn't want to give her a chance to notice it wasn't. I quickly got between Kara's legs and smeared Kyle's cum between her pussy lips with the tip, getting her ready.

"Mmm," she sighed, closing her eyes.

Once I had lubricated her pussy enough I pushed inside. My cock was probably harder than it had ever been before. Knowing that I had just pushed most of Kyle's last cum into her unprotected pussy was fucking hot! Serves the bitch right, I thought.

As I started the ol' in-and-out I made sure to suck on Kara's nipples lots, which always drove her nuts. I pulled on her hair and nibbled her neck as I pistoned in and out.

She started to cum and I remembered from some biology video that when women pop it makes it easier for them to get pregnant. I ground my crotch against hers as I felt her insides pulse around my dick. The gullible bitch gasped as my bro Kyle's seed went deeper inside her unused baby factory.

Finally I couldn't take any more. I started thrusting fast and hard. Kara kept cumming as I groaned and blew my wad into the second-hand condom.

As we lay there I thought about what I had just done, now that my brain was no longer in fuck mode, but I honestly had no problem with it. In fact, I figured I'd do it again soon!


I couldn't keep running into Kyle's bedroom to do this weird inside-out condom thing whenever I wanted to fuck, so later that day I went onto the Internet to research some ways to make my new favorite thing easier.

Finally I found it: instructions on resealing an open condom package! Man, there are some seriously fucked up people on the Internet!

I had bought some more condoms by this time, so I got out our clothes iron, heated it up, and ripped open a package as close to the edge as I could.

I washed the condom to get rid of the spermicidal lube, and then put it on my cock. Thinking of what I had done to stupid Kara earlier in the day turned me on and I blasted my cum into the rubber after only a few minutes of whacking off.

I rolled the filled condom back up, dripping my sperm into the open package as I did so. Then I put the rolled-up condom back in. There was more sperm than there had been lube, so I had to wipe some away.

Then I took the clothes iron and used it to seal the opened edge. It actually looked pretty good, though the package wasn't square anymore. I ripped open the next side and then re-sealed that. Perfect! It only looked a little smaller than a normal condom package, and my little soldiers were sealed up inside.

I put my new, unopened condoms in my sock drawer and tossed the fresh "cum condom" into my side table drawer. Kyle would regret it if he borrowed that one...


I made sure to stay up watching TV until Kyle and Stacy got back. Of course, they immediately went down the hall to Kyle's bedroom. I waited patiently with the TV turned down low until I heard Kyle go from his room to mine and then back.

Once I heard his door close again I turned the TV up and tiptoed back to my room, quietly closing my door behind me. My bro Kyle was already porking his hot redheaded girlfriend, and they weren't being quiet.

I checked, and yes, Kyle had "borrowed" the cum condom I had prepared earlier.

"Yes, yes..." I heard Stacy murmur. The walls in our apartment really were thin. I could hear the bed squeaking and I knew that he had already pushed my spermy condom inside the sexy, leggy cutie.

I lay down on my bed and pulled my dick out, stroking it in time with Kyle's thrusts. Bro was keeping a steady rhythm instead of going all out like he had earlier.

I didn't think I would last all that long, though. I had fantasized about the slim redheaded Stacy since Kyle had brought her home a few weeks ago, but figured I'd have no chance, Bro Code and all. I wasn't actually fucking her but she had my cum inside her now. My soldiers were now marching farther inside sexy Stacy's baby factory than Kyle's had ever been. That was so fucking hot!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.