My Bros Didn't Like Cheaters Either - Cover

My Bros Didn't Like Cheaters Either

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2018 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: I had been busy with my life and forgot I had brothers in arms. They remembered and had my back when it counted.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Revenge   .

“Hey bro!”

“Hey, Rusty!”

“I haven’t seen you in ages, Babe. Nice haircut. When did you start shaving your head.”

“A few months ago.”

“So, how is life?”

“Life’s been better. My company is doing really good.”

“I haven’t seen you since the wedding.”

“That was a great party!”

“So how is life not better. Don’t tell me you and the little lady are at odds.”

“Yeah. I think she is sneaking around on me. I’ve been having some funny feelings and things between us have been strained.”

“Shit! She seemed like a keeper too.”

“I thought so too or I wouldn’t have married her.”

“You never did seem like the marrying kind, until you met her.”

“Yeah, she was supposed to be ‘The One’, but now I don’t know.”

“Look, you know that you still have a lot of friends from the day. Do you want us to check things out for you?”

“I didn’t even think about that. It has been so long since I even thought about the old days.”

“I understand. But we still talk about you, now and then. You should come down to the bar and hang out once in a while, and maybe rekindle some relationships. You know after all we went through, you still have brothers in arms.”

“I’ll stop by tonight. She is probably ‘working late’ again.”

“See you later, Babe.”

I walked out of the grocery store and headed for my car. When I got inside, I took a deep breathe and went over the things that I thought were dead giveaways. She had cut back our sex from 3-4 times a week to that many times a month. I started tracking our sex life when I saw that she had shaved her pussy. I always loved that hairy muff of hers. I was also up to eleven weeks where she had not told me she loved me.

Her normal response when I told her I loved her was to say, “I love you more.” Over the past eleven weeks her response was now “I know you do”. We used to touch all the time. When we walked in the grocery store I’d brushed her hip or bottom with my hand and she would do the same. Now, she doesn’t even go shopping with me.

I got home to an empty house. Yeah, she was working late, again. I put the groceries away and then I paused for a few minutes before going out to the garage. My bike had been in there for a few weeks. The realization that my marriage was going away caused me to park the thing.

I opened the garage door and backed it out. When I was clear of the garage, and its ability to amplify sound, I jumped up and came down hard to kick start my good old Harley. Riding down the street and feeling the wind in my hair felt really invigorating, well it would have if I still had hair.

When I pulled into the parking lot of the bar, some of the guys were in the lot and began to cheer. I parked the bike and was immediately surrounded by my friends. No that is not right, they greeted me like the brothers that they are. We had all made it through at least two, most of us three, deployments in Afghanistan where we had each other’s backs day and night.

We were all in a transport battalion and my closest friends were the guys that rode together with me in the first Hummer in the convoys we guarded. I was usually in the turret with the .50 cal. I was the one who look for the IED’s and I was usually the first to spot any incoming fire. The other guys were the drivers of the trucks. We carried ammo to forward bases. We carried building supplies to towns and villages that the Taliban had devastated.

I stepped to the bar and was promptly shot down by my bros when I tried to order a drink from Lois, the bar maid and the owner of “I’d Tap It”. She was also a rider, and a vet, and still a looker. In the days before the wedding she had done her best to go to bed with me, but I was faithful to my fiancé.

“I like the shaved head. That big old scar is very sexy. I’d be happy to show you how sexy.”

“Thanks, Lois, but I’m still a married guy.”

“Damn! Well Babe, your money is no good here tonight!” Lois smiled, crushed her breasts against me with a tight hug, and kissed my cheek.

“Oh, come on. I don’t want you guys to run up a couple of hundred bucks in beer tabs.” I said the the guys after Lois let me go.

“Oh! Like you can drink beer like the real men!” Rusty said.

“Hey, I may have been gone but I did not become a lightweight. I could drink y’all under the table then and I still can.”

“Oh Babe! It is on!” He said, with a welcoming smack on the back.

The rest of the men all laughed and hugged each other. After a few beers, my boy Rusty pulled me off to the side.

“Hey! Y’all get the next round. Me and Babe gotta dump some of this rented beer.”

“Oh look, the ladies are going to the potty together.” The bros laughed at that one.

“We thought you guys broke up when we got back in the world.” Another threw that one.

“Yeah, yeah. Have our beer ready when we get back and don’t roofie it this time or I’m going after YOUR asses!” Rusty waved them a one finger salute and laughed.

He took my arm and pulled me with him, as we walked to the far end of the building and into the men’s room. We walked in and went to the urinals, where I pulled my penis out and began to pee. Rusty looked at me and smiled.

“Nice dick!”

“Fucker.”

I shook my head at the punch line of our favorite joke and replied quietly.

“The offer I made today still stands. I have not mentioned it to anyone. Do you want me to have the guys check on her?”

“Yeah. I need to know for sure and if I am right I need to get out of my marriage.”

“OK. I’ll talk to Scat and get him on it.”

“Let him know that I am good for any costs.”

“Yeah, and if you shake it more than twice you’re playing with it. Brothers don’t charge money for favors.”

“Thanks, Rusty.”

He made the point of shaking his dick about twenty times and moaned a few times, dramatically.

“Shit head!” I shook my head.

We walked out and went back to drinking and having a good time. After a few hours, I looked at the clock on the wall. It was late, and I figured that she should be home by now. She didn’t call me wondering where I was, another sign of our problem. I hugged all of the guys and Rusty and Scat walked out with me.

“Bro, are you good to ride that hog?”

“Yeah Scat. I can still ride.”

“Rusty says that you want to find out if your wife is running around. Is that right?”

“Yeah. I’m scared to death to know the truth, but scared to death not to.”

“OK. I already got the ball rolling. My company will be on it starting tomorrow. I’ll get with you to install surveillance cameras and phone taps at the house.”

“Keep track of your costs and I’ll cover you.”

“Bull shit! You saved my life. I’ll always owe you. Every time I look at my wife, son and daughter I’ll owe you more.”

“Thanks Scat.” We hugged.

“Thanks, Rusty.” We hugged, and I got on my bike.

I pulled to the house and hit the button on the garage door opened. Her car was there, so I pulled into my spot and killed the motor. As the door closed, I took off my jacket and headed to the door to the house. When I walked in, I was actually hoping that she would be there and be pissed that I was so late.

Instead I found her asleep in bed. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and brushed the beer out of my teeth. I was loud on purpose and she woke up. She rolled over as I walked out of the bathroom and pulled on a t-shirt. She looked at me and seemed to have a question. I stopped and looked at her. In the old days she would have said something about my dick hanging out, tonight she didn’t even look at it.

“You’re a little late.”

“I rode the bike over to the old bar to see the guys. I met Rusty at the grocery store today and he asked me to stop by. It had been a while and the guys were asking about me.”

“OK.”

“That’s it? Just OK?”

“I guess.” She rolled over facing away from my side of the bed.

I climbed into bed a put my back to her. I fell asleep praying that Scat would not find anything, but knowing that he would.

Two weeks passed and during that time nothing changed, except, I spent more time in the evenings at the bar with my friends. On the weekend between, I went on an all-day ride with my bros and she refused to come with me, so Lois parked her bike and asked to ride with me. The woman was feeling me up and pinching my nipples.

“Lois, please don’t do that. I’m still married.”

“OK, Babe. But just so you know. If she is doing you wrong, I’m going to be on you like a bitch in heat.”

I smiled wondering if I should be happy or sad at the possibility and the reasons for it.

On the Monday night after the second weekend, I pulled into the bar to watch football with my bros. During half-time Rusty and Scat asked me to join them outside.

“Hey, Babe. I have some stuff for you.”

“Scat, is it what I am afraid of?”

“Yes. We have audio and video and pictures of her and her boss.”

“Anything else?”

“Actually, yeah. Last Saturday afternoon, she was in a gangbang with seven other guys. They tied her to the bed and did her. She got airtight with all of them.”

“Wow. She would never even let me play with her butt. OK, give me the proof and I’ll take it from here.”

“Babe, you aren’t going to do anything stupid are you?”

“Stupid? No. Vicious? Nasty? Vindictive? Maybe.”

“Babe don’t do anything like that. What you need to do, is talk to Bobber. He is a family lawyer now and he will handle your divorce if that is what you want to do.”

“Let me look at the evidence and make a decision.”

We hugged, and I rode back to my house. Once in the garage I took out my cell phone and called my boss. I told him that I was having some personal problems and was taking the next two days off. I told him that I’d talk to him later to let him know if I was going to miss any more time. He was not happy, but he understood personal issues and wished me good luck.

I walked into the house and found my wife already in bed. I walked in and turned on the light waking her up. I sat on my side of the bed.

“What are you doing?”

“We need to talk.”

“At this time of night?”

“Yup.”

“What are we talking about?”

“When was the last time you told me that you loved me?”

She looked at me funny.

“What?’

“When was the last time you said “I love you” to me? I told you that this morning. Do you remember your answer?”

“I said ‘I love you’.”

“No, you didn’t. Try again.”

“I said ‘I love you too’.” She shrugged.

“No. You said the same thing you have been telling me for the past four months. You said, ‘I know you do’. I started keeping track of this when I saw that you had shaved your pussy. You know I loved your muff. You haven’t said ‘I love you’ in four months.”

“What?”

“So, the next question is, do you love me anymore? If you don’t, is it because you are cheating on me?”

“What?”

“You seem to have a problem with your answers. Am I not speaking clearly? I asked you if you are cheating on me? Are you doing something other than working on all of those days you are working late? When you didn’t want to go on the bike ride a few weeks ago, were you meeting another man?”

“What?”

“Do I need to yell these questions so you can hear them?” I raised my voice.

“I am stunned. How could you ask me something like that?”

“Do you love me?”

“Of course.”

“Say it.”

“What?”

“Never mind.” I turned off the light and left the room, closing the door behind me.

I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water and some aspirin. I sat in the kitchen and thought about her actions. After I finished the water I went to our hall closet and pulled out one of our spare pillows and a comforter and laid down on the couch.

I was asleep on the couch in the morning when she got up and came down for breakfast. I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I dressed and when I came down, she had left for work. I went out to my bike and took Scat’s package out of my saddlebag. I turned on the TV and pulled out the DVD. I put it in the player and sat there watching my wife fucking her boss and then watching her take on seven men in what I thought was our bed.

I cried for an hour.

I looked at the rest of the contents of the package and found copies of everything with a note from Scat suggesting that I give the copies to her boss’s wife. I put everything back in the envelope and sat there, quietly, until my cell phone rang. The caller ID said that it was Scat.

“Hey Scat.” I must have sounded really down.

“Hi Babe. I guess you have watched the evidence.”

“Just now.”

“Not last night?”

“No. Why do you ask that?”

“Because shortly after you got home last night, your wife called her boss and told him that she was afraid that you knew what they were doing.”

“I came home and asked her a few questions, then I slept on the couch.”

“Well Babe, be aware that she is suspicious that you know.”

“Thanks Scat.”

“You should call Bobber. He owes you like I do. Go to him before you do anything else. We talked to him last night and he is waiting for your call.”

“Fuck a call. I am going to ride over there right now.”

“Babe? I’m sorry and I’m here for you and so are your soldiers. Lean on us. Vent on us. If you want to hit something, come over and hit me.”

“I love you, Scat. I’m gonna head over there now?”

I gathered up the package and dressed for the road. The bike usually gave me a feeling of freedom as the wind beat against my face. Today it felt like I was being slapped. I pulled into Bobber’s parking lot and went into his office. I asked the receptionist if I could see him. She asked my name.

“You can go right in. He told me that you were to come in regardless of what he was doing. You must be a real VIP.”

“I’m just a guy. Nothing special.”

“Well he thinks you’re a VIP and he is the boss. So. Go on in.”

I walked in and Bobber rose from behind his desk and hugged me.

“I talked to Scat after you left last night, and I have been putting together some options. Sit down and let’s make a plan.”

We talked for over an hour and when it was done, I had everything set up. It was all legal and it was all aboveboard and proper. I hugged Bobber and left. I stopped off at the bar for lunch and finalized my own plans.

I returned to work and got back to normal, except for rest of the week I stayed away from her. I slept on the couch and didn’t speak to her. She did not work late at all that week and on Friday afternoon I got a call from Scat at work.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.