Eating Kaneesha - Cover

Eating Kaneesha

by Cleanshaven

Copyright© 2015 by Cleanshaven

Erotica Sex Story: My relationship with my healthcare worker evolves from a friendly visit to a sexual encounter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Masturbation   BBW   Big Breasts   .

I have a health care worker named Kaneesha who comes to my house twice a week to help me with bathing and personal needs. She is a big, black, sexy woman in her 40s who has become a favorite of our family and especially me.

The other day, I asked her to give me the electric clippers so I could trim my beard while seated in the shower stall. Then after trimming my beard, I noticed that my crotch was looking pretty bushy so I decided to take care of it, too. That was the time that Kaneesha decided to check on me.

"What are you doing in there, Bill?

"Oh, you know," I answered, "just a little Manscaping."

She leaned a little closer to watch.

"Why are you doing that," she asked.

"Well, it makes my dick look longer. Trim away the foliage. I'm sure you've seen plenty of long, black cocks in your day and I didn't want to be embarrassed by my little white weenie.

"Oh, don't worry about that," she giggled as she tugged my cock gently, "You're 'weenie' is fine."

My dick started firming up when she pulled it because it felt so damned good. We both sat there for a minute and watched it swell up a little.

"See," she said, "it works just fine."

It kept firming up as she helped me off of the shower seat and by the time I was standing, I had a respectable hard-on and I noticed that Kaneesha was grinning slightly. She was getting ready to help me pull on my shorts when I stopped her.

"Just let me just relax for a minute, Kaneesha."

She nodded, so instead of pulling up my shorts. I plopped down on the couch beside her. I stroked my cock slowly because I wanted to stay hard. At the same time, Kaneesha moved her hand to her lap and massaged her clit through her pants.

"Feels good, huh?"

"Yeah," she answered, "I really need this."

"Well," I said, "why don't we just sit here and get off together?"

She nodded her approval so we sat there for a few minutes pleasing ourselves; me stroking my drooling cock and her, kneading her swollen clit through her pants.

"Why don't you pull off your pants so you can get to your clit easier?"

"Good idea," she giggled.

She peeled off her pants and underwear and revealed the plumpest, most delicious looking clit I'd ever seen; swollen and distended like a sweet, ripe fig. I wanted nothing more than to taste it right there, but my cock was begging for release! I could feel the cum boiling up from my balls.

"Kaneesha, you're just too hot looking sitting there and I can't stand it anymore. I'm gonna cu ... I'm gonna cum..."

"No you're not," she exclaimed. "Gimme that!"

She lurched forward with her mouth wide open and clamped onto my meat like it was fillet mignon. Her lips felt fantastic; a velvet vise-grip attached to a Wet-Vac. As I watched those thick, black lips slide up and down my cock I could feel my cum being sucked out through my bellybutton. Then suddenly, I exploded in her mouth and she proceeded to milk me like a starving kitten. She swallowed every drop without hesitation.

"My God, girl," I panted breathlessly, "you're killing me!"

She nodded her head and moaned appreciatively and I felt the vibration of her lips tingle right down to the base of my cock. She kept sucking slowly until I finally had to stop her; the orgasmic feeling was so intense that I couldn't stand it anymore. I lifted her head up and kissed her gently on the lips and she pushed a little cum in my mouth that she'd been saving for me. While I sank back into the couch cushions, she leaned back against the armrest with her legs spread wide open exposing that beautiful clit, moist with excitement. That reminded me of what I originally wanted to do in the first place ... I wanted to eat that pussy! I spread her thighs wide apart and leaned forward to suck in that sweet, tender clit attached to this sensual woman. She sucked in a huge gasp of air the second I found the bud of her clitoris. I knew I'd hit the right spot as I fluttered the hood with the tip of my tongue.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.