Submissive Chloe

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotic Sex Story: He was driving Chloe home after a party. To his surprise he discovers that she is a sexually submissive woman. He shows her what she has been missing out from her hubby because he has no idea what she really wants or needs.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   .

"You were watching me all night" she said in a hushed tone.

"Yes I was" I responded.

I was driving Chloe home from a party that had finished prematurely when the hostess had collapsed in a drunken stupor. Chloe needed a ride home, and I was asked to do the honours. A sixty year old guy driving a thirty year old woman home was thought to be a safe bet.

"Why?" she asked.

"You are a beautiful woman. I was mentally undressing you" I admitted knowing that I would not be seeing her after this car journey so I had nothing to lose and everything to gain. Hopefully not a slap to the face I hoped.

"Why me?" she asked again quite calmly. I expected her to be screaming at me, calling me a pervert or something similar.

"You're beautiful and sexy ... I would love to fuck you and make you glow" I explained.

"Glow? ... what makes you say that?" she queried.

"A woman glows when she has been properly fucked ... sorry Chloe but you're not glowing ... that tells me that your hubby is not looking after you properly".

"He loves me ... he makes love to me" she countered in his defence. I was surprised by her reactions - telling her I wanted to fuck her did not get the reaction that I expected.

"But he doesn't fuck you how you should be" I responded whilst putting my hand on her bare thigh just above her knee.

She did not respond to that comment. She just looked straight ahead as we drove on.

She didn't remove my hand, and left it there until we arrived at her darkened house. I parked and turned off the car and turned to face her in the darkened car.

"He is away again ... he should be waiting for you ... ready to strip you naked and ravage you as soon as you walk inside".

"I would be there naked with my rampant hard cock ready to plunder your tight little cunt, your throat and your virgin ass".

"Oh god ... I've never" she gasped nervously.

"Yes ... I knew that your ass would be virgin".

"I would strip you of that sexy back dress. You looked sensational in it tonight. I loved the way it showed your beautiful figure.".

"I would have you wearing amazing sexy underwear that accentuated your figure, ... and I would slowly remove it until you wore just your high heels".

"You've only ever fucked in the bedroom haven't you?" I asked her.

She was silent and not answering me.

"Well ... are you going to answer me?" I demanded in a slightly raised voice.

"Mmmm ... yes" she whispered in response.

"I would fuck you in places that you may not imagined possible or desirable...".

That was a deliberate double-meaning prediction on my part.

She made no attempt to escape from the car so I got out of the car and walked to her side.

"Come with me" I said holding out my hand to draw her out of the car. She came willingly, as I led her inside.


We were just inside the front door. Chloe and I were naked except she was still wearing her high heels. I had stripped her bare before undressing myself. She gasped at the size of my long fat cock when I pushed her to her knees.

"Suck me whore" I hissed as I pushed my hardness between her slightly parted lips.

My cock was partly inside her hot mouth as she bobbed back and forth on my cockshaft. I was letting her get used to me before I pushed deeper into her throat.

"Fuck yeh" I groaned when she palmed my balls. I reacted by pushing deeper until I was at the entry to her throat. She gagged slightly before I backed off for just a moment. Then it was full steam ahead with my cock sliding into her throat with her lips around the base of my cock.

"Yesssssss!!!!" I yelled at the amazing feeling of fucking her throat.

She gagged again, and with reluctance I withdrew from her throat.

"Suck me off bitch".

"It's going to cum soon" I informed her just before my balls exploded pumping my hot cream into her throat and then into her mouth. She gagged again, with some of my cum leaking out from around my embedded cock".

"Not bad ... not bad ... you will get better with practice" I informed her as I totally withdrew from her mouth.

I drew her to her feet, and walked her further into the house, leaving our clothes scattered about just inside the front door.


I saw that she had a good sized ottoman in the lounge room. I steered her towards it, indicating that I wanted her to lay down. I stood at the end near her feet, nudging her feet apart until I got a clear view of her pussy. She had a closely trimmed mound but the lips were totally bare.

"That is a beautiful looking cunt" I remarked as I stroked my re-awakened cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.