Entertaining the In-laws

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotic Sex Story: His mother-in-law(MIL) and sister-in-law (SIL) came to stay. On the first morning MIL stays home while his wife and her sister go out shopping - he is awakened by a wonderful blowjob which progresses into a full blown sexual romp. On morning two, the SIL wakes him with a blow job whilst MIL and wife are out. MIL returns without his wife to make a threesome.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   .

I was still half asleep when I had the most wonderful sensation - someone was sucking on my cock. It was hard and fat and was been expertly sucked.

This was all wrong on a number of fronts - my wife of three years doesn't like to suck my cock (it's too big for her she claims) ... and she had left the house with her younger sister for a shopping excursion.

Peering through fluttering eyes I spied a shock of red head bobbing up and down.

"Oh fuck" I groaned as I realise that it was Mona, my mother-in-law. I was enjoying it so much that i refused to tell her to stop - I just laid back and relaxed and let her continue. I amused myself by running my hands running through her soft deep red hair. It was so enjoyable because she was getting real depth with her sucking. I could feel my cockhead touching the entrance to her throat.

She looked up and her eyes met mine. She winked and went back to sucking me whilst her small hand played with my sizeable balls.

After a minute or so, she stopped and let my cock pop free of her sexy mouth.

"Good morning Grant" she purred as she stood up on the bed with her feet either side of my hips.

Mona was a beautiful petite redhead standing just 5ft tall with a curvy body dominated by her set of very full rounded tits. Tits that were dominated by puffy dark pink areolas and very hard red nipples.

"What's happening Mona?" I asked her.

"I'm about to fuck this beautiful long fat cock" she responded with a grin on her face, then she added "Lara is keeping Leanne busy for the morning".

Leanne was my wife. We had been having some strained times of late, and all was not happy in this marriage, so if Mona wanted to fuck me then she would be breaking a pussy drought for me.

Mona squatted, taking my cock in hand and directed it to between her fleshy pussy lips to the entrance of her canal. She eased down slowly, taking me into her tight hot wetness. For a lady who had birthed two children, her pussy was amazingly snug.

"Fuck Mona ... that feels amazing" I gasped.

"No ... thank you Grant ... your cock feels amazing ... it's stretching me" she moaned as she settled deeper and deeper onto my cock until her ass rested on my hips. My hands went to her wobbly big tits - her daughter (my wife) had missed out when tits were being handed out. She was the odd one out in the family - both Mona and Lara were petite with full rounded tits whilst Leanne was tall and flat.

"So fucking full" she commented as she wiggled on my impaling cock.

I drew her down a little to bring my lips and tongue into contact with her nipples. Flicking their hardness with the tip of my tongue before taking them between my teeth to nip on them. Her hips were grinding against mine, keeping my cock fully embedded whilst rubbing her clitty against the base of my cock.

"Ahhhhhhhh ffffffuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk!!!!" she yelled when a rapid fire series of cums exploded from her loins. I could feel her juices dribbling down my cock and across my balls.

I pulled her down closer. Our lips met in a passionate kiss with our tongues duelling with each other. I nipped at her lips, with her catching my tongue between her lips to suck on it. Her pussy continued to ripple around my cockshaft as cum aftershocks racked her petite body.

Eventually she came to a stop, sitting still on my cock.

"Fuck that was good" she exclaimed.

"So long ... so long..." I whispered referring to the breaking of my pussy drought.

She kissed me softly and whispered to me "Time for round 2 ... I want your cum inside me".

Then to my surprise she added "Deep inside my ass".

I love anal, and had fucked a few of my previous girlfriends in the ass, but Leanne steadfastly refused to let me near her ass. "Too fucking big" was her excuse.

Mona lifted up until my cock popped free of her pussy. It was covered in her creamy white cum juices. Taking it in hand she repositioned it to her asshole, and gently pushed down. Surprisingly it slid easily into her tight ass.

She saw the surprise on my face and commented "I lubed up my ass earlier". She eased all the way down, then she started humping up and down on my shaft.

"Fuck me hard and deep big boy" she gasped.

With my hands on her hips, I helped piston her pussy up and down on my rigid cockmeat. Her ass felt different to her pussy ... tighter but still very enjoyable. I could feel my arousal levels building, and I knew that an explosion would be with me soon.

"Gonna cum soon" I warned her.

That just seemed to spur her on, with our joined bodies slapping loudly and hard against each other.

"Ohh yesssssssssssssssss!!!" I gasped just before my hot cream jetted into the depths of her ass. That set her off too, she orgasmed with a spray of cum expelled from her pussy onto my lower tummy.

"God ... my god ... I love your fucking big cock in me" Mona gasped as her body convulsed on top of mine. She had her eyes closed as her cum aftershocks racked her body until she finally rested quietly on top of me with her ample tits pressing against my chest.

In a barely discernible voice I thought I heard her whisper "I love you".

I stayed silent contemplating the gravity of the situation and what I thought that I had just heard. Mona and I had always got along very well. She welcomed me into the family, and looked after me very well. She was a person that I could talk to, and I had done so more recently, especially since I had lost my job when my employer went bankrupt.

Leanne had become the sole breadwinner for the house, and I sensed that she had become more distant week by week. She wasn't the same person that I had married.

Over the course of the next couple of hours, Mona and I re-enacted our initial fucking but in a less frantic way. To her amazement, I showed her how much I loved fresh cream-pies, especially when served hot from her tasty little pussy.


Lara and Leanne returned later in the afternoon, with Leanne appearing to be even more distracted and distant from me. Mona and I tried to hide the affection that we had shared during the morning hours. I think that Lara may have noticed, but Leanne was totally oblivious to everything going on around her.

Leanne and I slept together that night as usual, but the divide between us seem even wider.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.