Being a Slutty Wife on a Plane - Cover

Being a Slutty Wife on a Plane

by AnnaTartyWife

Copyright© 2017 by AnnaTartyWife

Fantasy Sex Story: Fantasy written for me by a dear friend from on here x x x

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   .

My husband returned home and explained that he needed to go to the USA on business the following week.

I was a bit annoyed as we’d planned to go to the theatre that week. However, when he said that he’d change his business class ticket for 2 economy class tickets so I could go, my attitude changed!

A few days in Chicago sounded fantastic!

Although am nearly 40, my figure is still good and I work out a bit to keep in shape.

The flight was over night so I wore a sweatshirt and and some tight leggings, comfort over high fashion.

The plane was full and as we’d changed the booking at the last minute, we couldn’t sit together.

I was in the middle of a bank of three seats at one side and my husband was in a bank of 4, we were in the same row though.

I was between two guys, the one by the window was young, probably early twenties whilst the guy on the aisle side must have been about 60.

Soon after take off a meal was served a I exchanged pleasantries with both guys, but no deep conversation.

After the meal they announced that they’d be switching off the cabin lights to help people sleep.

Like everyone else I got the blanket over me and tried to get some sleep.

Both guys had eyed me up when I sat down earlier. I pretended not to notice, but secretly I liked it, my cunt also had it’s tell tale itch.

Economy class is cramped and as I tried to sleep I felt the young guy’s leg press against mine.

I wasn’t sure whether this was on purpose or accidental, I didn’t move at all.

I then noticed that the guy was slightly moving his leg which meant it was rubbing mine.

I glanced down and could see there was movement under the guy’s blanket, fucking hell, the dirty fucker was having a wank!

I couldn’t believe it. I was sitting on a plane next to a guy tossing himself off.

It turned me on so much, my minge was sopping wet.

I wasn’t sure what to do, but knew I wanted it to go further.

I pushed my leg hard against the guys and turned to look at him, he looked straight at me and continued wanking.

My leg was pressing against his as I felt his hand on my thigh, the feeling was electric, my cunt was creaming already.

As his hand went higher I parted my legs and continued to look at the guy and the movement under his blanket.

The guy’s hand reached my minge and I saw a distinct reaction in the guy’s face, fuck, my thin leggings were soaking.

His finger went up and down my crack, then I felt the material of my bottoms go up my gash, the dirty fucker was fingering me through my clothe.

I was that fucking wet he had two fingers up me right to the knuckle.

I looked around and everyone seemed to be asleep. I yanked his blanket aside, his knob was solid, about 6 inch long, foreskin right back showing a slimy bell end coated in pre- cum.

I wrapped my hand around his prick and started wanking him as he rammed his fingers and my bottoms up my sopping snatch.

I noticed a reading light being switched on and off quickly on the same row, it was my husband, fuck, he was telling me he was watching.

The fact that my husband was watching me wanking off a stranger while I was being fingered sent me to new heights.

God I needed fucking!

I looked around and no one had stirred. I stood up and pulled my bottoms and knickers down to my knees.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.