A Milf and Her Pool Guy - Cover

A Milf and Her Pool Guy

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2015 by mysteria27

Erotic Sex Story: A woman has a little naughty fun when the pool guy comes.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   .

My name is Mary and I'm a bit of a MILF. There isn't anything that I love better then looking at a man and just wanting to tear their clothes off. I just love sex and require a lot of it. My husband and I have sex about five times a week, but it's still not enough. I'm always looking for extra-curricular activities on the side.

My most favorite thing is to flirt with the young men that come and clean our pool. Every week they send over a hot, new, young man. I think I've had sex with all of them. They're even getting younger by the minute.

I'm friendly with the man who owns the pool business and he comes over and regularly has sex with me. But, I really get off with teasing the teenager boys. Today, they're coming to clean the pool and I'm going to have a little fun with whoever comes over.

I like to be outside sunning myself when they come over. I went into my bedroom and pulled out a white string bikini and some suntan oil. I got dressed and walked downstairs and then waited outside for them to come.

About twenty minutes later, I heard the gate open to my fence and somebody entered my yard.

"Hello, I'm Kevin. I work with Mr. Pool's. I'm going to clean your pool today."

"Hi, my name is Mary. Welcome to my backyard."

We both giggled and I just smiled at him. I'd say he was about nineteen and appeared a little nervous, which I found very sexy. He started to skim my pool and do whatever else he needed to do. I just watched him for a little while. After about ten minutes, I felt it was time to put on my show.

I moved my chair up to the highest position. I untied my bikini top and took it off. I poured the oil onto my hand and started to apply it. I put it all over my arms, breasts, and stomach. I made sure to really play with my breasts, while I got myself all oiled up.

I looked over to Kevin who now was staring right at me. I was getting excited that he was watching me. This was more fun then anything else. I really loved to drive the men wild.

"Everything okay over there, Kevin?"

"Yes, I'm just skimming the pool."

I then stood up and pulled my bikini bottom down. I got back on my chair and poured the oil all over my legs and then I made my chair go back into a reclining position.

I glanced over to Kevin who now was sporting an erection. He had his hand over his shorts and I knew that he was hard. I really love to get a rise out of people. I put my leg over the arm of the chair and started to play with my bald pussy. I rubbed my pussy all around and then slipped a few fingers into my cunt.

I moved my chair back up to a sitting position and now Kevin's eyes were just on me. His mouth was opened up wide and his face was beat red. He had a major erection that made his shorts tent up.

I was finger fucking myself and starting to moan and groan in the chair. I could see that he moved closer to me to get a better look.

"You know, I could help you with that erection you have. Why don't you come over here and let Miss. Mary, play with your cock."

"Okay, if you think it'll be okay."

"I won't tell if you don't."

Kevin walked over to my chair and pulled down his shorts. He stepped out of them. I was pretty excited that he was hard and had a large cock. I wrapped my hand around his erection and started to play with his cock. He was smooth just how I liked cocks to be.

"You know, I could give you a blow job if you like?"

"That would be great, Miss Mary."

"Why don't you lay in the chair and I'll get on my knees and suck your cock."

"Okay, sure."

I got up and Kevin got on the chair and I got on my knees. I wrapped my mouth around his hard cock and moved my mouth up and down his dick.

"Oh God, you sure suck cock really good. None of the girls I know even do this."

I took his cock deeper and deeper down my throat. I made all kinds of wet, sucking noises as I gave the pool guy a blow job. I held his smooth balls, while I sucked his cock. Kevin was really enjoying it and started to face fuck my mouth. I kept pace with this hot, young teen. I was holding his balls and gagging on his cock. While I sucked his cock, I slipped several fingers inside of my wet cunt and started to get myself off.

"Jesus, you're the hottest lady on the planet."

I took his cock out of my mouth and held his hand and we walked inside to my house.

"I want you to lick my pussy now. Show me what wonderful oral skills you have."

Once we got to my bedroom, I pushed him down on the bed. I then stood on the bed and squatted over his face. I moved my pussy all over his face.

"Lick my pussy! Make me come."

Kevin licked my pussy all over my pink folds. He found my clit and was sucking on it, which was making me so aroused. I could feel my orgasm starting to build. He pushed his tongue up inside my cunt and started to tongue fuck me. I was moving up and down riding his tongue.

"Fuck, I'm going to come!"

I then moaned a few more times and came on his face. He drank my pussy juices down. I then leaned down and put his cock into my mouth and sucked his cock a little more. He was bucking into my mouth, while I sucked his cock.

I was really amazed that he didn't come. I liked that he had amazing stamina. That's why I really enjoy young men. I then got off of his face and then climbed on top of him. I eased his cock into my married, bald cunt. Once, he was comfortably inside of me, I rocked and moved over his cock. He sat up and played with my double D-sized breasts. He was holding the one breast and rubbing the other one across his mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.