Cheating and Recover - Cover

Cheating and Recover

by Commentstory

Copyright© 2015 by Commentstory

Drama Story: Cheating wives or fiacées are in these short stories. Every chapter is an independent story. They are interesting, because these stories were anonymous comments in other story collection. To prevent forgetting I collected them and published them.

Caution: This Drama Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   .

I am Duna here on SOL and these short stories are not mine. I read these the Anonymous comments in other story collection. I could gather some of them. I do not know some person wrote these Anonymous comment stories, but I suspect the writer was same. Because of the comments were Anonymous, I think copyright problem is similar as at the folklor's products. They are for everybody.

Chapter 1: First Story

"Finally, I made sure that our last fuck in his bed was anal. Angie and I had done it that way just a few times, and she and Tommy hadn't done it at all."

That's what she said, huh? And you believe her?

My girlfriend said she was going to save her cherry for us on our wedding night. And then she came to our bed a very well used young whore. I forgave her because I loved her. Then, she told me I was the one she wanted to get her anal cherry. Until a few years later she admitted her boyfriend had taken all three of her cherries. It was tough to forgive a liar, but I did.

And then she told me all the whispers I heard weren't true, she wasn't hanging around Tom, her old boyfriend, while I was at work during the night shift. But then I had a note slipped to me that my wife and Tom had already been seen that evening together. I faked a massive stomach ache (not far from the truth) and left work early. Her vows that they were all lies were all lies. I caught them together in our marriage bed and he was in her ass, doggy style.

I left her and drove away. A liar is a liar is a liar. She came up pregnant and I was served a summons saying she swore I knocked her up and that she should be covered with my insurance. My lawyer agreed and I put her on it, but didn't talk with her, although she did her best. I stopped by to give DNA after the baby was born but was told it wasn't needed. I stopped in to see the baby sucking on her tit and understood why.

You see, my ex-wife and I are both blond haired and blue eyed. Tom is black and so was the baby.

Her and Tom moved in together and that lasted about 6 months until she caught HIM screwing around. I guess when it's her, it's okay but when it's him, it isn't. He wasn't happy about her reaction and ended up in jail for a couple years for rearranging her face. Me? I remarried and my new wife swore she would rebuild my lack of trust in women. Slowly, painfully but surely, I learned to trust again.

The last time I saw my ex she was at a function with her baby, by herself. He was walking very well and making himself a nuisance. It was great when she saw me and my wife, along with our little girl in the stroller. They both should have been ours and she knew it.


Chapter 2: Second Story

Back in the '80's something similar happened to me. Thankfully we didn't have kids. Growing up, I loved the girl next door. We were boyfriend/girlfriend off and on all through primary and intermediate school, but when we got to high school, she dumped me for someone else. I just about died and I'll be honest, I cried like a baby when my mom came to my room and asked what had happened. After explaining, she told me that someday I'd get over it. I didn't agree but also didn't disagree with her.

As we went through HS together, it was obvious she was one of the girls that spread her legs for her boyfriend. I heard him talking in the locker room and mentioning to his buddies, she couldn't get enough of his cock. Pretty much anytime and anywhere they could get together, they fucked. Even at school a few times, I found out later. Everyone was patting him on the back and telling him what a stud he was. Of course, my heart broke even further.

Then he cheated on her. She broke it off and was devastated, everyone around school could tell. After a month or so of listening to him talk about how bad he needed to get laid again, he finally talked her into getting back together. Then he let everyone know he was getting it before school, after school and in the evenings. Who knew the girl next door I loved dearly was such a horndog. He loved to tell about how wet her cunt was when she found out they could fuck, by the time she could skin out of her pants, she was running down her leg. Well, he fucked up again and that time she broke it off for good.

I noticed her making some moves toward me but I just couldn't have anything to do with her so she started going out with another guy. I found out later it was because once you start fucking, you can't stop and this guy was buried in her cunt the first time they went out together. Cutting to the chase, we eventually got together and believe it or not, married. She wanted to be a housewife and be there when I got home, and I had no problem with that. I wanted to wait about 10 years to have kids, she wanted to have them right away. We compromised on 5 years. Sex was incredible, her boyfriend was right, she couldn't get enough cock. When she was horny, she did anything she could to get me up and going.

After we married her cheater boyfriend joined the Navy and shipped out. Neither of us heard anything about him, his folks lived just down the road from where we lived. I knew she still had feelings for him but said it was over. Then one day after we'd been married about 5 years she started talking about going off birth control and starting our family. About that time, I happened to see her old boyfriend was home on leave, he was driving around in his old car stored at his folks house, the same one he used to fuck my wife in for years. I never thought much about it until one day at work, when we broke down. I was a logger and the log loader blew a cylinder. We were going to be down for a week. It was early and we headed home.

The crew bus picked me up every morning at 4 a.m. at the end of my driveway and I would walk out to meet them, about a 1/4 mile. When they dropped me off that morning, about 10 a.m., I noticed a car sitting in my driveway as I walked home. Yep, it was Tom's. It is hard to explain the pain that hits you in the gut when you realize what is going on. So I won't. Suffice to say, I threw up.

I also need to mention how my wife, when she would answer any questions about her and Tom, about their sex life, she just told me he fucked her from the back, either doggy style or just bent over the hood of his car. I never understood why, while I enjoyed her doggy style, I like face to face so I could look into her beautiful eyes and face while we made love. I loved to kiss her and suck her tits and make passionate love to her. To me, that was love.

I learned why he banged her from the back when I walked in through the back door. He had her bent forward over the arm of the couch and had reached around, grabbed her by the nipples and used them to pull her backward. I thought they might tear off but she didn't seem to mind, she was panting at him to keep fucking her. Christ, in the few seconds I watched, I truly believed he'd pull those things off her tits. No wonder, after we got married, that her nipples were so long. I thought it was the way she was built, but he had stretched them. Erect, I'd say they were probably a 1/2" long, he was pulling them at least 1 1/2" to 2" outward.

I had to backtrack to go into our bedroom. I pulled down our two ratty old suitcases and started filling them with clothes. When they were full, I could still hear them going at it and I grabbed my .45acp and shoved it in my waistband before walking out. I must have stood in the living room for 10 seconds before either saw me and then Julie screamed and he shouted. Unfortunately, he was getting his nut and when she pulled away to cower on the couch, he was shooting strands of cum from a cock that looked like it belonged in a movie, even though he'd fired most of it into her cunt.

I set the two suitcases down and pulled out my pistol. I told them both to get the hell out and pushed the suitcases over toward my soon to be ex-wife. It was her clothes I packed, I sure as hell wasn't going to give up a home that was a gift from my folks. She screamed and cried, asking me to forgive her, telling me we could work it out, she'd never do it again. I calmly told her to get out and I'd have everything shipped to her folks house. That earned me more tears from her and she cried about not wanting to go home. I told her that if she wanted, she could move in with her lover, Tom had earned having her.

I was more empty than I could have believed when I watched his car leaving down our driveway. True to my word, I boxed her shit up and anything we'd bought together, including our bed, to her folks house. She tried to talk to me but I refused and had divorce papers sent to her. Her dad talked me into letting her have her say and she'd sign the papers. I agreed, took the papers with me and went to their house. She promised it was the only time it had ever happened, but I didn't believe her and told her that a neighbor had seen him there before. That earned fresh tears and she admitted she'd fucked him the day before too. A little pressure and she admitted during that first time, he'd fucked and shot his load into her 3 times that day. I think her folks were sicker over it than I was.

Our divorce went through and it wasn't until about a year later, I heard from someone that my ex was sick. This was before anything really knew anything about AIDS and it turned out that he'd not only given her Syphilis, but AIDS also, something he'd picked up in a port. I saw her about a year later and she looked like death warmed over. It turned out by that time, Tom had already died. This was before drugs were available that were helpful.

Julie had caught me sitting in our local diner. She asked if she could sit with me and while I was instantly enraged, I agreed. Trying to be a gentleman, I listened as she apologized for messing up her life and mine. She didn't try and shirk her responsibility, and admitted Tom had been to our house three times, including when I caught them. She remembered about his big dick (I'd estimate over 8" and very very thick) and it didn't take him long to get her panties off, explaining she must be a horrible person.

I let her have her say, to unburden herself. She knew she was going to die, although I didn't. When she was done, I told her I forgave her but would never forget. She smiled but when I mentioned that I would also never forget that we'd never have the three children we'd planned on, never have that family with the picnics, campouts and trips we'd planned, she lost it. When she ran crying from the café, it was the second from last time I'd ever see her alive.

I'd been introduced to a beautiful young girl and when I saw Julie that time, we were already planning our marriage. It was about 6 months after Julie and I talked, that Amy and I married in a huge church wedding, at the only church in town. When we walked out the door with family and friends throwing rice on us, I happened to see Julie sitting on a park bench across the street watching. When I pulled out in our car with the JUST MARRIED signs on it and cans trailing from the bumper, I saw Julie get up and walk slowly down the sidewalk and it was the last time I'd lay eyes on her.

Amy was pregnant with our first when I got a phone call from Julies parents. It had taken her another 6 months after our wedding before she passed away. Amy insisted we go to her funeral and we did, paying our last respects. Afterward, her parents came up and thanked us for coming and when Julies mom saw Amy's stomach and her obvious pregnancy, she burst into tears and ran. John, Julies dad, just shook my hand and whisper in my ear.

"That should have been your and Julies baby."


Chapter 3: Third Story

Without all the subterfuge. My fiancé and I were only about 6 weeks from our wedding date. Everything had been sent out, it was all over but for the vows. My fiancé was also the daughter of my boss. But I'd met her before I went to work for George so I can't say I was led on!

My fiancé had had a steamy relationship with the young man who relieved her of her cherry. They were hot, horny and wild. Him for the nasty sex, she because she'd fallen in love with the guy who popped her cherry and figured to do whatever it was he desired. From sex in front of people at parties to if he just needed laid and they were going somewhere, he would pull over and she would sit on his cock. Needless to say, she was shocked and distraught when he cheated on her. What else could she do for him? He decided to split with her, I believe George had something to do with that, but Tom moved away very quickly after the entire incident.

I moved to town not long after her turbulent relationship and she was on the rebound but I didn't know it. She was casually fucking another guy that hit her a couple times so she shitcanned him, we met and the rest was history. I didn't know ANYTHING about her sexual history either. She never volunteered, neither did anyone else. We went together for 2 years before the wedding date. Then one day, a large piece of machinery broke down, idling the entire crew. There was nothing to be done until repairs were made so I headed home. And there I found Tom's old 1966 Camaro parked in front of my fiancé's apartment. Since I had a key, I decided to see what was going on, I knew she still kind of held a flame for him.

I could hear their rutting when I closed the front door behind me. Pulling out my cellphone I turned it to photo's and walked back on her carpeted floor to her bedroom. Easing it open a little, I could see her on her knees (his favorite position) and Tom was mounted up behind her pounding her with an oversized pole. I snapped a couple frames where I had them both clearly in the frames and backed away. There was no reason to charge in and separate them, she was nothing to me at that moment.

Heading home to my own rental I backed my truck into the garage and opened the back. It didn't take me more than 4 hours and everything I owned was loaded up in it. Mostly just personal stuff, the rental was completely furnished. There was a canopy on my truck so I closed and locked it up. My last order of business was running off some copies of my pictures. 8"x11", I waited for my chance. The first order of business was seeing the company bookkeeper and after explaining I needed every dollar owed to me (yes, she thought it had something to do with the honeymoon) she cut me a check and I was paid in full.

I waited in front of my fiancé's apartment complex until I saw her leave. Tom's Camaro was already gone so I was pretty sure her place was empty. Taking my stuff, I headed up and let myself in. First order of business was laying out both pictures on her kitchen table with her wedding ring. She was wearing the engagement ring so all I had left was the actual wedding ring. Then I laid out a short note that said this:

"After you see these pictures and know that I know you for the cheater you are, here is the wedding ring so you have the complete set. Although it is paid in full, I have no use for it so let Tom slide it on your finger and you can slide the one we picked out for me, onto his. Two cheaters are a match made in heaven. Thank God I found out before I made the biggest mistake of my life."

Before I left town, I swung by the post office and dropped off a manila envelope that went to her parents. I just put the two pictures in it and on the back of one, wrote "This is why I quit my job and our upcoming nuptials. You would have made wonderful in-laws and grandparents of my kids." I didn't sign it. After I dropped it off, I headed toward home. My boyhood home, about 1900 miles away!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.