After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 54

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 54 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I headed over to Amber's place.

I rang the bell. I saw the peephole go black for a second and then the door opened.

"Come on in, Ron," said Amber.

I hustled in and she closed the door and locked it and then set the deadbolt. Then she reached her arms out for me and we hugged. She started bawling.

"Oh Ron, I thought he might be the one."

I just stroked her gently and hugged her and let her cry. Finally after 20 minutes of crying she backed away and then tugged at my arm. She led me to the bedroom.

"So Ron, Are you allowed to have fun with me today?"

"Yes Dolly, one night only," I said with a grin.

Her smile lit up her face. "That's what I was hoping, Ron."

She launched herself up into me and wrapped her legs around my ass. Her arms were around my shoulders and we were frenching madly. I held onto her ass firmly with one hand and pulled at her blouse with the other. She quickly raised her arms and her blouse was off in no time. We went right back into passionate kissing. Amber was moaning.

"Oh God, Ron, I have really missed you."

"I've missed you too, Dolly," I said and I then I tossed her onto the bed gently. I stripped off my clothes quickly and Amber threw her pants and panties onto the floor. I fell onto her and thrust up into her."

"Oooooohhhhh Ron. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

We went hard at each other for a few minutes.

"Yeeessss Ron. Fuck me. Aaaaaaahhhhh."

I spewed a large load of cum up into her uterus. We cuddled in bed. I stroked her gently and she started to purr.

"Ron, I wish you were younger. You are amazing."

"Dolly honey, you are amazing. I'm just a regular guy. You are a princess."

Amber beamed at me and kissed me passionately.

"Ron, you're such a bullshitter," she said fondly.

"I take offense to that, young lady," I said in a bantering tone.

"Yes Ron, I am the lady Amber of Donut Shop Land."

I laughed, "Yes you are. You are the fairest of the fair ladies in Donut Shop Land."

Amber giggled. "That's not saying much Ron. Bertha is like 65 and Christy is a fat cow."

"You are forgetting the lady, Cathy, " I said.

"OK, Cathy is cute."

"Yes indeed," I said with a grin. "Cathy is cute, but she can't hold a candle to the fair Amber."

Amber smiled and then her face fell.

"So if I'm so gorgeous, why couldn't Jeff keep his pecker in his pants?"

I pulled Amber too me and kissed her passionately.

"Dolly honey, it seems there are two kinds of people in the world. People who stay faithful to each other and people who don't, obviously your Jeff falls into category 2."

"He's not my Jeff anymore."

"So I understand he cheated with Monica?"

"Yes Ron, Monica explained your plan and convinced me it was a good idea. That bitch."

"Dolly honey, Monica was trying to help you, not hurt you."

Amber started crying again. "But Ron she said all she did was smile at him and then he took it from there. She didn't even have to flirt at all. He did all of the flirting and all of initiating."

"So why are you mad at Monica, Dolly?"

Amber blushed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.