After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 51

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 51 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

One day Sabrina called me at work again around 11:30.

"It's backyard time again, Ron."

"Your place, Sabbie?"

"Yep"

"OK I'll be right there."

When I arrived Sabrina was almost bouncing off the walls.

"All 3 of them are back there, Ron."

She was already stripped down to bra and panties. She left them on the kitchen table and headed out in to the back yard stark naked. My Sabbie was turning into an exhibitionist!

She just waved at Dorothy, Melinda & Annette and assumed the position. They stared at her with their mouths hanging open. Sabrina was grinning from ear to ear.

"C'mon Ron. Slam it in."

I hurriedly lubed her up and slammed in. Old Bill was also watching of course.

"Ohhhhhh Yeaaahhhhh. Fuck my ass."

The 3 ladies across the way didn't even bother crouching behind the fence. They just stared with open mouths and tried to finger themselves surreptitiously.

I let loose and slammed in to Sabrina hard for 5 or 6 minutes.

"Ohhhhhh, Ahhhhhh, Fuck me Ron. C'mon. Harder. Aaaaaaahhhhh."

I couldn't hold out any longer and I pulled out and spewed a large cumload all over Sabrina. It kept spewing and spewing.

Sabrina stood up and then did a little curtsy towards the dumbfounded ladies and then bowed towards Bill and then scampered inside. I hastily followed her.

"Holy shit, Sabbie! What's got into you?"

She kissed me hard.

"C'mon Ron. Wasn't that fun?"

"Sure, I guess."

"There was no sense pretending that they hadn't seen it before Ron. Everyone has basically already acknowledged that it was happening."

"If you say so, Sabbie," I said with a grin. "I better get back to work."

"OK Ron. I love you."

"I love you too, Sabbie."

This time Annette was camped out at my car. This was a surprise.

"Hi Annette."

"Hi Ron, You and Sabrina sure had fun."

I blushed, "We sure did honey."

Annette was in a skimpy bathing suit. Her long slender frame was on full display. Annette had reddish brown hair, a beautiful face with a fair amount of freckles, tiny little titties and a killer ass. The most attractive thing about Annette though was that she was unsure about herself. She didn't act like an attractive woman normally acts.

"Do you like my body, Ron?" she asked as she twirled for me and flashed her butt at me.

"I love it, Annnette. You are beautiful."

Annette blushed beet red.

"Oh shut up, Ron. I'm not beautiful."

"You are to me, honey."

"So, I bet you like my butt, don't you, Ron?" She wiggled it for me enticingly.

"Grrrrrrr," I growled in a low voice.

"Oh Ron, you do like my butt, don't you? Well guess what. Ron. I've never been fucked up the ass before. I would love for you to take my virginity back there."

"Annette honey, How old was the oldest man you ever had sex with?"

"How old? I guess Timmy was 25. He was the oldest."

"You're sure, Annette?"

"Yes, Why?"

I was just trying to make sure that she hadn't fucked Sabrina's husband Jim like her friend, Melinda.

"Just checking. Annette honey, There's one way I can help you out and fuck your ass, but there's more to it than that."

"What Ron?" She looked very hopeful.

"Have you ever played around with another girl, Annette?"

"You mean lezzie stuff?"

"Yes, that's what I mean."

"Well, a little sure."

"OK, here's the deal then. If you can convince Sabrina that you will have fun with her as well as me then we might be able to work something out."

"Sabrina?"

"Yes, Annette. I am being faithful to Sabrina, but sometimes we bring in a girl to play with us."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.