After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 27

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

We bumped into Sabrina and Colleen. I gave them each a quick kiss. We all headed to the living room.

"I'll just introduce you one at a time to everyone OK?"

They all nodded.

"First we have the lovely Sabrina. You would never think she had an adult daughter would you? Come on Sabbie, give us all a little show."

Sabrina blushed and then did a twirl. She had tight shorts on. She wiggled her ass for all of us. We all clapped and Sabrina sat down blushing even more.

"Next we have the buxom yet very slim Colleen."

Colleen gave me a grin and then stood up. She was wearing a leotard. She did a twirl and then wiggled her titties at everyone. I did a quick survey. All four women were flushed and their nipples were all hard. Colleen blushed and sat back down. We all clapped and cheered for her.

"And now, the lovely Amber. And yes, she really is 22. Show us how you can bend, Amber."

Amber gave me a huge grin and then did a little mini gymnastics routine. Her tight ass was on display for everyone. Amber took a quick bow and then sat back down. We all clapped and Monica gave her a wolf whistle.

"And last, but definitely not least, the young lady who stops traffic on a regular basis. May I present Monica."

Monica rushed up and gave me a quick kiss before she did a little mock strip tease act. She lifted her long leg up so she could kiss her own ankle and then did a curtsey and sat down. We all clapped and cheered.

Sabrina stood up and said, "And now ladies, may I present the man of the hour. The man we all know and love. The one and only Ron!"

I blushed. I pretended I had muscles like Arnold Schwarzenegger and flexed my biceps. Then I lifted up my shirt half way and tried to make it look like I had a six pack.

All four ladies rushed up to me and started kissing whatever part of my body was handy.

Then they all branched out and started kissing each other. It wasn't long before we were all naked. Both Monica and Amber were suckling on Colleen's breasts. I pulled Sabrina aside, and grabbed her ass and kissed her hard.

"Wow Ron, You really are a lucky man."

"I know, Sabbie. I know." I thrust my cock up into her.

"Oh Ron, you could have any of these beautiful women, but you are still with me. Why?"

"Sabrina honey, you are just as beautiful as any of them. Trust me."

"Oh Ron." She kissed me hard.

I pounded into her for a few minutes and she came hard.

Amber moved in to play with Sabrina. Colleen and Monica were in a 69. Colleen's butt was wiggling in the air, so I slid into her pussy from behind and started pounding.

"Ohhhhh fuck ya."

I pounded into her hard for a couple of minutes. I left a load in her pussy.

I sat on the couch and played observer for a while. All of the ladies were having fun and they never stayed with one person for too long. I never saw Monica and Sabrina get friendly with each other. They smiled at each other but that was about it. Other than that though it was pretty much a free-for-all. The ladies each came and visited me for short periods and I made out with them, but my cock was done for a while. Eventually everybody was worn out.

"Does pizza sound OK for everyone?" I asked loudly.

Nobody complained so I called up and had a bunch of pizza delivered.

After we had eaten we all looked at each other.

I said, "I'm not sure how long this can last ladies. But, all I know is, that I don't deserve you all."

All four ladies grinned and came up to give me a kiss. Amber and Monica left together arm in arm. They were giggling merrily.

Colleen, Sabrina and I headed for the bedroom. We chatted together on the bed about anything and everything. Eventually we had a tender 3-way make out session, but no more sex occurred that evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.