After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 24

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

Maureen called me at work the next day and we decided to eat lunch together. She tried to for a little peck kiss when we first saw each other, but I backed away. She flushed but didn't say anything.

Once we were seated Maureen said, "Ron, I'm really sorry for the way I treated you throughout our marriage."

"Throughout? When was the very first time you cheated on me Maureen? Certainly not on our honeymoon?"

Maureen blushed beet red.

"Oh my god, Maureen, it must have been that Italian guy right?"

"Armando, yes Ron."

"Wow Maureen. You really did treat my like shit right from the beginning. Funny how I didn't even notice."

Maureen started to cry.

"Oh Ron, Armando was so persuasive, and he was such a good lover. I just couldn't say no."

"So let me guess Maureen. You and Armando still hook up fairly regularly even though he lives in Europe."

Maureen blushed again.

"Yes Ron, at least twice every year."

"What about his sweet young bride that we were hanging out with on our honeymoon? I forget her name."

"Marcella. She caught Armando cheating on her one too many times. They were split up within a year."

"Good for Marcella."

"I really did love you the whole time, Ron, in my own way."

"Yeah right Maureen, How long after Armando before you cheated again?"

"Oh it wasn't very long, Ron. It really didn't seem like cheating to me somehow."

"Awesome. You must be the greatest actress on the planet, Maureen."

"Oh I really don't think so, Ron. You just saw what you wanted to see."

"Every time I talk to you, Maureen, I get even angrier."

"I know, Ron. I'm so sorry. I'm not sure if you will believe me, but I plan on changing my ways."

"Yeah, I actually believe you. It must have really hurt when our sweet little Jenny rejected you."

"Maureen started to sob big time."

"Yes Ron, that was the real eye opener."

"So you say you're changing. What does that mean, Maureen?"

"There's really no hope for us, Ron?"

"Maureen, whenever I think about you I want to hurt something, preferably you."

"I can see that, Ron. So since there's no hope for us, I will try and find someone like you that will love me like you used to."

"Well Maureen, you should have no trouble finding a man who will treat you like a queen. You are still a beautiful woman."

"Thank You Ron."

"Don't thank me, Maureen. Thank God or your parents or something."

"Ron, Why did you send the tape to Jim?"

"I'm not sure, Maureen. Mostly to let him know he shouldn't do anything stupid to Sabrina or anyone else. I'm hoping he realizes I would have no trouble doing the same to him as I did to Tom."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.