After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 11

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

My daughter, Jenny, showed up for her regular Saturday morning visit the next day. She lives in residence at the university not too far away. She had a collection of dirty clothes with her that needed to be washed. Once she got her load going, she cornered me.

"So, dad, how are things holding up? Are you doing OK?"

"Well, honey, it's kind of weird how things have been going. I was 100% faithful to your mom for 21 years. Then I found out she was regularly unfaithful to me, and I got angry. I try not to think about your mother because when I do, I just get even angrier. Somehow I am now having regular sexual relations with four beautiful women at the same time. I don't know how long it can last but right now it's all good."

"Four? Really? So there's Monica, her mom, and who else?"

"Your aunt Colleen and a young lady named Amber are the other two."

"Aunt Colleen? Really? Wow!"

"Yeah, your mom and your aunt weren't too happy with each other, but I guess your mom stole one of Colleen's boyfriends back in the day."

"Monica tells me that you are a stud, Dad."

I blushed, "Well, Monica is pretty awesome herself."

"So how long have Jim and Mom been fucking around?"

"Believe it or not, your mom told me that they have had sex once a week for the last 15 years."

"15 years, holy shit! That's unbelievable."

"That's what I thought. Just so you know honey, we are done. I could never be with her again."

"It's OK Dad, I understand."

"Have you talked to your mom?"

"Yeah, we chatted on the phone a couple of different times. She really misses you Dad, but I think she realizes that it's over."

"Good, that's what I wanted to hear. I have a question for you, Jenny."

"Yeah."

"Has Jim ever come on to you?"

Jenny blushed. "He tried once when I was in high school and I said no. He tried again a year or so ago, and I said no again."

"I'll kill him!"

"Oh Dad, don't be so angry. Jim is OK. He's a little persistent sure, but at least he takes no for an answer. Not like some people." Jenny shivered and she almost looked like she was scared.

"Not like some people, who? What happened to scare you honey?"

"Oh, it was a long time ago now, Dad. I was 14 I think. That guy who was installing our pool came on to me and wouldn't take no for an answer. He grabbed my arm and then he started fondling me roughly. He had my shorts and my panties down around my ankles. He even got his cock out. I'm pretty sure he was just about to rape me. Then somebody came into the back yard and he backed away. He acted like nothing happened and I was afraid of him from then on. He's creepy."

"You mean Tom Griffin?"

"Yeah, that's the guy. Oh Daddy, hold me."

I held my little girl while she cried and cried in my arms.

"Ohhh, I'm going to get that man. He's going to regret the day he tried to rape my daughter. Oh yes, he's gonna regret it."

"You're not gonna kill him? Are you Dad?"

"Nope, he will be alive. He just will want to be dead for a while."

"Oh Daddy, you look so angry."

"Sorry honey."

"No, it's OK, Daddy. I want him to be scared like I was scared. Let me know how it goes, OK?"

"I will, honey."

I stewed and stewed and finally came up with a plan that I liked. I had to buy some equipment to get set up. I was just flirting with the cashier on the way out when my phone rang.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.