Divine Succession - Cover

Divine Succession

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When the former God retires, things are about to get very interesting for David Jones.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Jack was rather confused when he woke up the next morning. He could feel that he was naked, which was pretty normal, except that he could feel a warm, wet sensation on his hard cock, sliding up and down on it. Jack opened his eyes, and saw Megan, who was laid on her front, giving him a blowjob.

"Morning..." Jack said sleepily as he got a wake-up blowjob.

"Morning," Megan said, sending pleasurable vibrations through Jack's cock. Jack watched Megan's head move, sucking him expertly. It was almost hypnotic. Jack thought about the previous day, and he couldn't believe how lucky he'd gotten.

Jack blew his load within a few minutes, and Megan swallowed it, before crawling on top of him. The two of them made out for a few minutes, before Megan broke the kiss.

"Come on, time to get ready for school," she said.

"School?" Jack asked.

"Duh. It's Wednesday," Megan replied. She bent over to get clothes out of one of her drawers, giving Jack a good view of her bottom.

"But all I've got is the clothes I went out to dinner with, I don't have anything else," Jack said.

"Um, no, you've got those," Megan said, pointing over to a point on the floor. Jack looked, and saw his school bag, as well as a change of clothes for school.

"How'd those get there?" Jack asked.

"You brought them silly," Megan said. She was currently stood in her underwear, and was attempting to fasten her bra, but the strap wouldn't reach. "Weird, it won't fit. It's like my boobs are bigger..."

"I didn't bring that stuff," Jack said.

"You definitely did, I remember," Megan insisted. She eventually just gave up on her bra. "Looks like I'm gonna have to go without for today. Lucky you."

"Yeah, lucky me," Jack smiled.

The two of them went downstairs for breakfast, where they encountered Megan's parents.

"Morning Megan, morning Jack," Mrs Holloway said.

"Morning," Megan said, dragging Jack into the kitchen. It occurred to Jack that he'd never actually met Megan's parents, and they seemed to have no problem with the fact that a boy they'd never met had just slept over with their daughter in her bedroom.

"Your parents seem ... nice," Jack said to Megan.

"Yeah, they are nice," Megan smiled.

"And ... they don't mind that I stayed over?"

"Of course not. Why would they?"

"A strange boy slept with their daughter last night and probably had lots and lots of sex with her. And they're okay with it?"

"You're not strange, you're really nice," Megan said, kissing him.

"You know what I mean. It's just weird. I mean, if you'd brought home an 80-year-old serial killer, would they have been okay with it?"

"Of course they wouldn't!"

"So why are they okay with me?"

"Because they are. They just are. That's how it is."

"It's weird. Something's weird here."

Molly on the other hand was not woken up nearly as nicely as her brother. She was woken up by the sounds of the shower, as well as the loud noises of her parents crying out in pleasure. Honestly, did they ever give it a rest? They'd been perfectly silent last night, but now they were just going for it in the shower. Molly had always assumed that sex felt better than masturbating, but it couldn't feel THAT good, could it? What could feel so good that you would scream and groan out that loudly? That would be impossible. Inhuman.

Molly got out of bed, and got dressed for school, before heading out of her room. As she walked past the bathroom, she heard her parents' moans grow even louder, and she just kept on walking. Why were they even in that bathroom? Why weren't they in their en-suite? Stupid parents.

Of course, there was a pretty good reason for their moans. Samantha was bent over in the shower, with David ploughing in and out of her pussy from behind. He'd made it so that they were having 100,000 orgasms per second, feeling every single one of them flow through them, so it was pretty damn pleasurable to say the least. David had made it so that Samantha would have no problems having all that cum shot into her, so they were free to enjoy David's powers.

Eventually though, David, without warning, pulled out of Samantha, and shot cum all over her ass, before he turned her around, and made out with her, holding her up by her jizz-covered ass, the two of them still having 100,000 orgasms per second. Eventually David ended their unstoppable orgasm spree, and he held his wife in his arms, waiting for her to calm down.

"Oh. My. GOD!" She said. "That was-"

"Heavenly? Out of this world? Divine?" David interrupted her. "Well that, my love, is what you can expect every single day for all eternity. No, wait, scratch that. Every single day it'll be a hundred million gazillion times better."

"That's not a number."

"It is if I tell it to be. I'm God, Sam. I can quite literally do ANYTHING I want. If I want two plus two to equal five, it will. If I tell the moon to be made of cheese, it will be. If I tell the planets to re-arrange into the shape of a cock and balls, they will."

"I know honey, just don't get too drunk on power."

"I can't get too drunk on power. I'm God. Nothing bad can ever happen to me," David said, squeezing Sam's ass. "Now go get dressed. You need to get to work."

"Do I have to?" Samantha complained. "Can't we just stay and have more sex?"

"Now now honey, thou shalt not question the Lord," David said playfully. "Besides, there's stuff to do."

"Like what?"

"Well for starters, today I'm starting running the universe properly."

"Well try not to cause the apocalypse. And what about your boss?"

"No-one's the boss of me now. But if you're talking about Mr Forrester, I made it so I have permanent permission to not go in if I don't want to."

"I could do with some of that."

"You have young minds to mould. And I have a universe to run."

Samantha took Molly to school, while David planned for the day. He still had a few hours before Amia was due to come and collect him, or as he saw it, a few hours to fuck around with his powers. But what, or rather who, should he use his powers on this morning? David sat and watched TV for inspiration, and it wasn't long before he got some. There was an ad for the local gym, and he decided that that was where he would go. He figured there's be lots of sexy ladies there he could play with.

David went outside to his car, and got inside. He was about to set off driving, when he got an idea. Why should he bother driving? He was God. God doesn't drive. He snapped his fingers, and the car immediately set off, the pedals, steering wheel and gear stick moving by themselves, the entire car being powered by divine will. David just sat back, and let the car take him to his destination. As soon as he arrived, David got out of the car, and headed straight for the ladies' changing rooms.

"Hey, you can't go in there!" The woman behind the counter shouted.

"Oh I think I can!" David shouted back. "My will be done!"

David walked into the changing rooms, and saw many women of various ages in various states of dress, none of them caring that he was there. But that just wouldn't work. So he sent a command to them. The women instantly obeyed, and began stripping their clothes off, understanding that all clothes were now forbidden in this gym. Not wanting to break his own rules, David also stripped off, willing a permanent erection on himself. This was going to be fun. Of course, David loved his wife, so he had no intention of cheating on her. He thought. Maybe. He didn't want to anyway. Did he?

David walked out into the gym, and looked all around him. Naked flesh, everywhere. He felt like a kid in a sweet shop. It was all his. They were all his. He could do whatever he wanted to them, and oh, he did. There was a young woman on the treadmill, who David found very attractive, aside from one little detail; her boobs were far too small. That was easily changed though, and with a single thought, the woman was sporting a pair of F-cups, which jiggled as she ran. Of course, she wouldn't notice until she got home, but what a shock she'd have when she did.

Over on the weight-lifting machines, one man was doing reps, but David noticed that his penis was rather disappointing, even with the erection that David gave him. That needed sorting. So David willed that the man's penis would grow by a millimetre for every rep he did. He wondered how long it would take for him to notice.

David walked into another room, where a ladies' aerobics class was going on. Some of the ladies were attractive, but most of them, David noticed, weren't very attractive. Well, not for long, anyway. David willed, commanding all the women to become younger. All of them reverted to their teenage selves, or rather, insanely beautiful versions of their teenage selves. Big boobs and big butts were standard, as were hairless pussies. In an instant, the room was full of some of the sexiest human beings in history. The women all examined themselves in shock, wondering what the hell had happened to them.

"Oh, and did I mention?" David said. "You're all REALLY horny." The women all moaned out as their libidos went into overdrive, and they started making-out. David decided to leave them to their lust.

David went into the sauna, where there were two young girls sat chatting, whom he sat down opposite. David recognised one of them, and his powers revealed to him why; this was Anna, the girl from the park café, and her friend Sally. Interesting. He scanned their minds, and found that they were as straight as could be.

"Girls," David mentally commanded. "I want the two of you to make-out with one another. Don't worry about me watching. In fact, it's hot that I'm watching."

Anna and Sally then turned to face each-other, their faces full of lust. Without hesitation, their faces met, and they kissed passionately, sliding their tongues into each-other's mouths with gleeful abandon. David watched on with equal glee, and he desperately wished he could join in. But he couldn't. He was married.

But really, did that matter? His powers meant that he could do whatever he wanted, and no-one could ever find out. He could cheat on his wife, and even in the unlikely event she did find out, he could just wipe her memory of it. And anyway, marriage was a God-given thing. God made the rules of marriage, so God could break them.

It was decided. David would have sex with Anna and Sally. He sent a command to them, and they instantly broke their kiss. They turned to face David, looking at him with the same looks of lust that they'd had for each-other, except 100 times more intense.

"I'm all yours, ladies," David smiled, and the two girls practically pounced on him. The two of them fought for supremacy of his mouth, both trying to make-out with him, while they fondled his holy body. If David's penis wasn't already as erect as could be, it would have gotten even harder as these two young girls pleasured him. Eventually Anna seemed to win out, sticking her tongue down David's throat. Sally didn't give up however, and grabbed hold of David's cock, putting it in her mouth, and sucking on it hungrily. David was in Heaven, or at least, that was what he'd have thought if he'd never been to Heaven. This was still pretty great though. David read Sally's mind, and discovered that she had a boyfriend, and he was in love with her cock-sucking ability. David could see why, as this was probably one of the best blowjobs any mortal had ever given him.

David came, and both of the girls climbed off of him. They then re-commenced making-out, sharing David's load between each-other.

"Oh yeah girls, that's so hot," David said. "I should reward the two of you. But I suppose I'd have to take turns between you. No wait, hang on..." The sauna door opened, and the girls turned to see a man walk in. It was David. Or rather, another David. A clone of David.

"So then girls," the Davids said in unison. "Prepare yourselves for the best pussy eating you've ever gotten." The girls just grinned, and spread their legs. The two Davids got down on their knees, and got to work on pleasuring the girls. The girls moaned out loudly, as they did indeed get the best pussy eating of their lives. David slid both of his tongues into the girls' pussies, and sent them to the very peak of ecstasy, as he stimulated hotspots that even they didn't know they had, reading their minds to determine exactly what it was they wanted.

Of course, such amazing cunnilingus meant that the girls couldn't last long, and in less than a minute, both of them were exploding in powerful orgasms, wrapping their legs around David's heads as they did so. But that wasn't the end of it, as, even when they'd done cumming, David continued his oral onslaught, never stopping licking for even a second.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.