The Devil's Pact Tales: One Year Later - Cover

The Devil's Pact Tales: One Year Later

by mypenname3000

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Erotic Sex Story: Stories set in the same world as my Devil Pact's story Tales from the Best Buy Incidents follows characters from the orgy in Chapter 3. How there lives were changed by what they think of as a Terrorist attack and a strange gas that made them loose their inhibitions. One year after the Best Buy Incidient, the "victims" gather to celebrate a wedding and reflect on how their lives changed over the last year.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Swinging   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Note: This takes place one year after the Best Buy Incident. Thanks to Scotstigger for beta reading. Friday, June 6th, 2014 – Jessie Smith

Mrs. Jepheson was bound tightly when I entered the bedroom, the beige rope biting into her pale, naked flesh. She squirmed, her tits—a loop of rope encircling each large melon, squeezing the flesh—jiggled and shook, waving about her fat nipples. A black sleeping mask covered her eyes, half-hidden by the mane of honey-blonde hair that fell across her face

The Jephesons were regulars of the business I ran with my fiancee: Divine Escorts. Mr. Jepheson liked to hire our girls to discipline his wife while he fucked his mistress, a saucy redhead name Kylie. I was dressed in an uncomfortable leather bustier that pushed up my perky tits and left my nipples bare. Garters were attached to the bottom of the bustier, holding up a pair of thigh-high fishnets. Knee-high leather boots and the riding crop in my hand completed my outfit.

"Are you going to howl for Mistress Jessie?" I asked, trailing the leather of my riding crop across Mrs. Jepheson's plump ass.

"I am," she purred. "I've been a naughty wife. Punish me!"

"She burned last night's dinner," Mr. Jepheson said. He sat on a chair in the corner, the naked, redheaded Kylie kneeling before him and bobbing her head on his cock. "I think she did it on purpose." "I did," the bound housewife sighed happily. "I'm so bad. I need to be punished hard!"

I brought the crop down with a stinging smack on her ass. Playing the S&M Queen wasn't one of my favorite activities, but I believed in following the number one rule of retail—keep the customer satisfied.

I grabbed the length of rope that ran through her ass crack and pussy, yanking hard on it and pulling it deep into her pussy, her labia obscenely swallowing the rope while she whimpered in pain. "You need to count, slave, and thank me!"

"Sorry, Mistress Jessie!" she moaned. Mrs. Jepheson knew the rules; she just liked to break them.

"Hit her harder," her husband groaned. "Make my naughty slave howl!"

Smack! White flesh turned stinging red. "Two, thank you Mistress Jessie!" she moaned.

"You forgot one!" I snarled, yanking on the rope again, driving it even deeper into her pussy.

Smack! "One, thank you Mistress Jessie!"

I kept smacking her, watching her white ass slowly transform red. She moaned, thanking me every time, writhing on the bed like a little slut in heat. Her pussy leaked fluids, filling the air with her delicious, tangy aroma, while the robe slowly drank in her juices, a dark stain spreading up the rope nestled in the valley of her asscheeks.

"Punish the slut!" her husband moaned. "Oh, Gods yes!" He held Kylie's face in both hands, vigorously fucking the woman's face on his cock. "She's a filthy fucking whore! A nasty cunt! Yes, yes!" I saw him tense out of the corner of my eye, his cum must be flooding Kylie's mouth. Panting, he said, "You can cum, my naughty slave-wife!"

"Oh, yes! Oh, fucking yes! Thank you, Master!" Mrs. Jepheson purred, bucking on the bed as an orgasm rippled through her. I smacked her ass one last time. "Thirty-four, thank you Mistress Jessie!"

I placed my booted foot on the bed near her face, my naked pussy drenched with juices. I wanted to grab her and rub my cunt against her beautiful lips. But the Jephesons never had sex with me, I only spanked the wife while he watched. She scooted on the bed, wiggling like a worm, and brought her lips to my black boot, kissing the toe.

"Thank for disciplining me, Mistress Jessie," she murmured, then kissed the boot again. I didn't answer, I just walked out of the room, snatching the wad of twenties off the dresser on my way out. "Here's your reward," I heard Mr. Jepheson say.

"I love it when you fuck my ass," his wife purred. "I love you, Master."

"I love you, too, Monica," he answered her.

They were a strange couple, very active in the worship of the Gods, founding the Eastside Living Church. Mr. Jepheson liked to brag about how our God had transformed his wife from someone frigid in the bedroom to the submissive slave-wife she was today. Mark had that effect on people, if it hadn't been for him I wouldn't be a prostitute engaged to my pimp.

I still remembered the wonderful day of the Best Buy Incident and his hard cock reaming my pussy while everyone watched.

Kevin waited outside in his blue Honda CRV, talking on his cell phone. He hung up when he saw me, slipping out of the car. He had filled out in the last year, spending some time in the gym. Gone was the pimply-faced nerdy boy that was too shy to talk to me before I fucked him the bathroom of a Starbucks—a confident man had replaced him.

I walked down the driveway, still dressed in my dominatrix outfit, my tits and pussy on display for the world to see. A year ago this would have been illegal, but our Gods had gotten rid of such silly laws like public decency. If you wanted to flaunt your nubile body, then you did it. And if you anted to demonstrate your affections in a public place, what was the harm in someone watching you fuck?

And I needed to fuck!

"Hey, babe," he greeted me, dressed in gray slacks and blue silk shirt, his sports blazer neatly folded on the backseat of the car. "How'd it go?"

"Fine," I answered. "But I'm so horny, Kevin."

I reached him, throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him seriously. "I can think of a few ways to fix that," he grinned, then reached into his pocket and pulled out my diamond engagement ring. It seemed wrong to wear it when I saw clients, so Kevin always hung onto it for me. After it was properly on my finger, I kissed him more seriously, writhing my body against him.

"Now ... how should I satisfy you?" Kevin asked.

"With your cock," I moaned. "I need you to fuck my little snatch! Spanking Mrs. Jepheson made me so horny!"

He bent me over the hood of his car, unzipped his pants, and shoved his cock into my juicy cunt. I didn't need any foreplay to be ready, not after whipping Mrs. Jepheson to her orgasm. Kevin's cock was big, filling up my pussy nicely. His was one of the best cocks I'd ever fucked, and the fact I loved him just made the sex better.

"Fuck me, stud!" I moaned loudly.

A pair of teenage girls walking down the street paused when they saw us, giggling and whispering to each other. I smiled at them, winking, and raised up on the hood so they could get a good look at my tits. One pulled out her cell phone and started video tapping.

I groaned loudly for the camera, "Oh yes, fuck me good!"

"Fuck, you're a great whore!" Kevin shouted. "Worth the hundred bucks I paid!"

I looked over my shoulder, confused for a moment, then realized what Kevin was doing. "Umm, that's because only the best whores work for Divine Escorts! Tell your friends, the prettiest girls to keep you satisfied!" A little free advertisement couldn't hurt; Kevin was a genius at the business side of things.

The other girl leaned over and whatever she said to the teen filming brought a blush. With sultry laughs, the two disappeared into a house, probably to fuck. I pictured the two girls stripping each other's clothes off, fingering budding breasts and tight slits, maybe tasting sweet pussy for the first time ever.

Thanks to the Wormwood Plague, there were more women than men in the world. A third of all the males ha] died; my own Kevin was deathly ill last November. Priestess Daisy had ordered all the sick members of the Church to come to the pavilion where our Gods would heal all they could. I don't know what I would have done if Kevin had succumbed to it.

"Fuck I love your cunt, Jessie," Kevin moaned, slamming harder into me.

I gave a squeeze with my pussy muscles, gripping his cock tight, and wiggling my ass back onto him. His cock was electricity rubbing through my cunt, sparking pleasure through my body. When Kevin thrust into me, my clit pressed against the cold metal of the car hood, the sensitive nub grinding against the metal.

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. "By Mary's beautiful tits, I'm gonna cum!"

My little snatch exploded on Kevin's cock, spasming on it as I convulsed on the car hood. His dick kept fucking me, spearing me, sending waves of smaller cums churning through my body. His thrust became more erratic, more frantic, and then with a powerful roar, my cunt was flooded with his spunk.

"Gods that was great," Kevin sighed. "Love ya, babe."

He pulled out of me and I turned around and kissed him lovingly. Kevin grabbed a towel out of the trunk, and gently spread it out on the passenger seat for me. I climbed in, feeling the gooey mess between my legs slowly trickle out. I couldn't resist, reaching down and hooking my finger through my nethers, gathering a huge gob of cum and pussy juices. It was delicious.

Kevin climbed in, started the car, gave my thigh a quick squeeze, and sped off, quickly turning right on Portland Avenue heading for Highway 512 to take us home. We had bought a beautiful house in downtown Puyallup, a black, iron-wrought fence surrounding a gray house and the most lovely rhododendron bushes, full of purple, red, and pink flowers.

"Oh, that mind-blowing sex drove it from my mind, but I spoke with Rose right before you finished with the Jephesons," Kevin said. "She wants to talk during the reception tonight about a business opportunity."

I smiled and asked, "Does the Church need to hire a bunch of prostitutes?"

He shrugged, "She wouldn't say."

"And a wedding reception is the best place to talk about this?"

Tonight two of our employees, Lucy McKay and Fatima Tawfeek, were getting married. Like Kevin and I, they became a couple because of our God's powerful sermon at the Best Buy Orgy a year ago. After hiring our first escort, my roommate Anne, I talked to a few girls that I used to work with at Best Buy. Stacy and Rosalita, another couple forged during the orgy, were eager to make some real money, and they had talked Lucy and Fatima into joining. They, along with five others, were our regular stable of girls.

Maybe it shouldn't be surprising, but all of our girls had had their lives touched by Mark and Mary in some way: Abby was kidnapped by Mark's dead bodyguard, the Holy Martyr Chasity, and forced to pleasure the God in the backseat of a cop car; Emily Jones was introduced to us by Mary's father, Emily's high school teacher and lover; Iseul and Yun Rhee, a pair of Korean sisters, lived on the very block the Miracle had occurred on; and Wanda Sykes was a waitress who worked alongside Korina and Xiu, two of the Holy Sluts, and served our Gods on the night of their engagement.

Fifteen minutes later, we were home. "You better hurry," Kevin urged me. "We have to leave in thirty minutes if we want to be on time."

"I'll be ready," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Sure," he said sarcastically, so I playfully punched him on the shoulder. "If you didn't want to be late, you shouldn't have scheduled my date so close."

"The Jephesons are regulars," Kevin pointed out. "And you're the best at playing dominatrix. Remember the rule."

I stuck my tongue out at him for mentioning the number one rule of retail.

"It's your rule, babe," he grinned, then playfully slapped my naked ass. "Go take your shower; I'll lay your dress out."


Veronica Beckam

Marshal, my husband, parked our car in the temporary headquarters of the Church of the Living Gods, a repurposed Christian Megachurch in downtown Puyallup. A large, white building, with many large glass windows. Other cars were arriving, their occupants walking into doors decorated with white and blue flowers. Above, a banner that read: "McKay-Tawfeek Wedding" decorated with red hearts.

Marshal and I knew Lucy and Fatima from the weekly support meetings. After the Best Buy Incident—those who experienced it like to call it the Orgy—last year, many of us had a hard time adjusting to what happened to us, and a support group had formed. We had helped each other get through it. So now, we were all family, and we were all excited to celebrate Lucy and Fatima's love tonight.

I waited for Marshal to walk around to my side of the car. At eight months pregnant, it was awkward for me to get out. "Thank you, Sir," I told him as he gently assisted me, then playfully saluted him. "Sir" was my pet name for my husband since his name, Marshal, sounded like a military rank. When we first started dating, I jokingly called him "Sir." That led to some interesting love making.

"My pleasure," he saluted back. "That dress looks gorgeous on you."

"Even when I'm as fat as a whale?" I asked.

"Well, you're not that fat." He gave me a considering look. "Maybe a walrus?" "Walrus?" I demanded with mock indignity.

"A beautiful, sexy walrus." He grinned and threw his arms around me, kissing me.

"All those adjectives do not make 'walrus' sound attractive," I told him after the kiss. "Try better next time."

"Elephant seal?"

He deserved the light kick I gave him on his shin for that one. I only wish it didn't hurt my poor toe. "Sometimes I don't know why I married you," I despaired.

"Because of my brilliant animal metaphors," he declared with grand confidence. "You are absolutely gorgeous in that dress, Veronica."

"Even if I'm—"

He cut me off with a finger to my lips. "Nope, not going down that road again."

I was glad he liked the dress. Charcoal-gray velvet cupped my rather large breasts, the wispy, soft gray skirt, gathered beneath my bosoms, fell loosely down the rather pronounced swell of my pregnancy, ending at mid-thigh. A breeze whipped up and I felt the air rush coolly across my pussy. Of course I was pantyless; I followed the Tenets of the Living Church.

Arm-in-arm we walked inside to the auditorium. All the pews or chairs or whatever had been here before had been removed, replaced with a large assortment of colorful cushions and floor pillows. Others had already started gathering, sitting on the comfortable pile. The Living Church had quickly learned the value of getting rid of the furniture when the worship orgy came around.

Marshal stretched out on a comfortable mound of pillows and cushions, half-reclining, and I sat on his lap. I could feel his hard cock beneath his slacks; I couldn't resist wiggling about, teasing his cock.

Ashley and her wife Kristi arrived. They were as different as night and day, Ashley a stunningly-gorgeous, absolutely-voluptuous blonde bombshell, while Kristi was a plain, mousy-looking woman with brown hair. They did seem to love each other, even if Ashley was cock crazy and forced Kristi to clean her messy pussy after her various lovers were finished.

Bill and Erin walked in; the couple enjoyed playing at cuckoldry. Erin once told me she really didn't like fucking other men, but it made Bill happy, or at least excited, to know she loved his cock better than any others.

Kevin and Jessie, accompanied by their stable of prostitutes, sauntered in right before the ceremony was supposed to start. Poor Lucy was freaking out—Kevin and Jessie were supposed to bless the happy couple. It was an interesting wedding tradition of the Living Church, started when our God performed the first wedding, marrying Earl to his daughter Marylou. Since He is such a lustful God, He fucked Marylou at the altar, blessing her union. Now every woman getting married has someone fuck her during the ceremony, and if you couldn't get one of our Gods, you asked someone you cared about.

High Priestess Rose—she shared the duty with her twin sister, and wife, Daisy—stood at the front of the church and the musicians started playing an instrumental cover of 'I Kissed a Girl' by Katy Perry. Simultaneously, Lucy and Fatima stepped into the auditorium from two separate doors at the back.

I craned my neck to watch both; they were dressed identically, frilly, white babydolls that fell to their hips, sheer as misty glass revealing the curves of the their beautiful breasts. Of course, they wore no panties, only white garter belts holding up white, thigh high stockings. They each clutched a bouquet of blue and white flowers, held in their white-gloved hands.

They marched alone down two aisles that led up to rose and the altar. Dusky Fatima smiled happily, tears running down her cheeks and milk-faced Lucy beamed radiantly as they each took a step forward, paused, then another step. Halfway down, an older, Arab woman—whom I guessed was Fatima's mother—reached out and squeezed her daughter's hand. Lesbianism must run in the family because Fatima's mother had a mature-looking Arab woman cuddled in her arms.

The Brides sat their bouquets on the altar, side-by-side, and took each other's hands. Rose launched into her wedding sermon. It was short, personal, all about love and commitment. "Always put your wife before your other lovers; she is the one that should be first in your heart," Rose preached, her eyes glancing to her twin sister lounging in the front row.

I wondered if Marshal and I would ever take lovers. We hadn't really discussed it but, for now, we were content with each other. Even during the worship orgies, we would make love to each other, enjoying being watched or enjoying watching those around us make love.

"The brides have asked their loving employers, Jessie and Kevin, to bless their union," Rose intoned.

Bubbly, blonde Jessie and her fiancé-pimp stood up. The front of Jessie's skirt bulged; a strap-on dildo briefly poking out bright pink as she walked passed us. I lifted off Marshal's lap, heard the metallic rasp of his zipper, his hard cock brushing the naked cheeks of my ass beneath my skirt. Around us, the other married couples were shifting about. As the new brides' marriage was blessed, those of us already married would recommit to our spouses and bless each other.

Kevin's cock thrust into Fatima's cunt as Jessie pushed her pink dildo into Lucy's. I moaned softly as I sank down onto my husband's delicious cock. Erin knelt as her husband fucked her doggy style, Ashley and Kristi scissored their legs together, so their pussies rubbed, tribbing each other with passion. All these couples sharing their love; it was so romantic.

"I love you, Marshal!" I moaned, rising up on his cock as I fucked him reverse cowgirl.

His hands grasped my hips, slid beneath my skirt and around my body, and rubbed across my pregnant belly. "I love you so much," he moaned, thrusting his dick up inside me. His hands slid higher, finding my heavy breasts.

I closed my eyes, lost to the rapture of our lovemaking. My legs pistoned my hips slowly, adding a twist to stir my husband's cock inside me. His shaft speared me, rubbing excitedly about the sensitive flesh of my cunt; friction sparked, trying to ignite the tinder of my passion and create an inferno inside me.

"Oh, Gods," I moaned, adding my passionate cries of worship and love to the chorus of ecstasy echoing through the auditorium. "I love your cock!"

"Fuck, fuck!" he moaned, his hand squeezing my tit painfully hard, fighting off the urge to cum. Marshal was ever the considerate lover, making sure I had my pleasure before taking his.

I ran my fingers through my bleached-blonde hair streaked with red highlights. The tinder inside me was about to blaze with passion, just a few more strikes. I rose; the delicious friction of his hard, thick cock caught the tinder inside me. I trembled, slamming down all the way onto his shaft as the fire of my orgasm burned through every nerve in my body.

"Yes, yes! I love you Marshal! Oh, Gods! Oh, fucking Gods!" I screamed

With a guttural grunt, my husband spilled his seed in me, and we blessed each other with our juices and love. Breathing heavily, I leaned back into him, his arms still wrapped around me, kissing my neck. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my belly and together we felt the miracle inside me, the child we created, kicking his little feet excitedly.


Bill Connar

It was a beautiful ceremony.

After Kevin and Jessie blessed the two brides, Kevin's cum running white down Fatima's dusky thighs, the two held hands and repeated their vows in unison, "I pledge to love you, cherish you, support you, through the good times and the bad. To be a caring wife, a patient wife, your wife, from now until the end of time." They simultaneously exchanged rings and kissed passionately, which quickly turned into some hot, tribbing action.

Erin was nice enough to suck my cock during that part. I may have cum just a few minutes before, fucking my wife doggie style during the blessing, but the sight of the two totally-in-love brides grinding their cunts together made me cum hard real fast.

The reception was being held in the former Megachurch's fellowship hall, a spacious place adorned with small, round tables, blue and white candles flickering at the center. Buffet tables loaded with some excellent food lined the walls, along with an open bar. I was feeling pretty loose, a few champagne glasses had me pretty buzzed. My wife had disappeared, hunting for some guy to fuck her.

I looked around, saw her flirting with a nerdy looking teen, Patrick I think his name was. She looked so whorish, her arm wrapped around him, almost thrusting her tits into the young man's face as she laughed at his joke. Then I noticed his hand slid up my wife's thigh and bury between her legs, working a finger into her cheating cunt. Jealous stirred inside my stomach, lust thickened my cock, and piss filled my bladder.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.