Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 30

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

During the next days, Donna kept teasingly asking me how much firewood I chopped for her mom. She’d straddle my thighs, her short skirt pulled up to reveal her bare pussy. I told her enough to hold them over until the warmer weather.

“I appreciate that you tried to protect my mom. We planned it so you could fuck her. She wanted to thank you for what you did for me and our family. She thinks it’s nice that you call her a sexy looking cougar, and took her to the Go Go Club. I know she loves Dad but needed the kind of sex he hasn’t given her for a long time. I had fun listening to Mom tell me, in great detail, how she gave you a blow job there and took on three cocks. You can bet she’ll want more of the same from you.”

When we’d visit Donna’s parents, Helen was more open, showing her affection for me. She’d sneak me into the garage and give me a quick blow job. There was no such thing as relaxing in the hot tub with her always trying to jerk me off.


“Rick, your mom called and asked if you go over to her place. It seems Dad is having trouble with the snowblower again and there is a storm in the forecast,” Donna asked, her loving arms going around my neck and kissing me.

I drove to their home, and Mom greeted me with a kiss and hug, wearing a low cut T-shirt and form-fitting jeans. “I have to remember that besides being a hot looking and woman, you’re my mom.”

“I’ll take the hot looking and sexy part from you,” she smiled, kissing my cheek and motioning me towards the garage.

I didn’t question why Dad wasn’t home with it being a Thursday, and he’d be at work. I checked over the snowblower, spark plug, oil level and gas. I pushed it outside and started it up. It did seem to run a little rough, so I adjusted the speed then topped it off with gas.

I was on my knees, wiping up several old oil spots when I noticed a high heel placed on the wheel. The high heel was on a long and slender leg. I followed the leg up past the knee to the hem of a short skirt, mom’s pose barely hiding her pussy. I looked further, and she was wearing a criss-cross styled top cut so low, it barely coved her nice sized breasts.

“Wow, look at you!” I complimented. “Are you and Dad going out on a hot and sexy date?”

“I am but not with your dad.”

“Oh? He doesn’t satisfy you enough in the sex department?” I joked.

“He’s very able to satisfy me.”

“Who is this mystery man who’ll gaze upon your sexy body?”

“You are my mystery man.”

“Me? Why me? Sorry, I mean, what’s up?”

“You, I hope and soon.”

“Uhh?”

Mom brought me to my feet, my eyes taking in the deepest cleavage I’d ever seen on her. “I told you a while ago, how grateful I was that you forgave Donna and I was going to thank you, and now I am.”

“With dinner and a movie?”

“No, I was thinking of us doing something a little more personal.”

“You want us to fuck?” I questioned.

“You don’t want to fuck me?”

“Of course I do! I mean, I lost count of the number of times I jerked off thinking of fucking you. But you’re my mom.”

“And mothers aren’t supposed to have any fun when it comes to having sex?”

“Of course you are, you’re got a great looking body.”

“Thank you for noticing, and I intend to use it to thank you,” she smiled, placing her arms around my neck. “Apparently, you have no trouble fucking Helen. Imagine my surprise to find out you’ve been fucking her first and not me?”

“Oh, so you know about me fucking Helen.”

“Yes I do and she told me, in quite vivid detail, how you’re able to please her. I expect the same treatment from you. When wives, mothers, and mother-in -laws get together the subject of sex will always come up. You and you’re wonderful cock are always our topic of discussion. I’m the one who gave birth to you and now you get to put your lovely big cock back where you came from.”

“What about Dad? Are things okay with you two?”

“Of course they are. We love each other and he’s still a very good fuck. I told him I was going to thank you for forgiving Donna and the way I was going to do it. He just doesn’t know when.”

“So he knows we’re going to fuck?”

“Yes, now go and wash your hands. I don’t want my tits and pussy stinking of oil or gasoline.”

I hurried to the bathroom, washing away the dirt and smell. Mom leaned against the door, watching me. She took my hand, leading me to my old bedroom. “Try not to think of me as you mom but a very desirable woman who wants to please her man.”

I took her in my arms, and hers went around my neck. We had several light kisses that grew longer and passion-driven. She moaned softly, as my tongue entered her mouth, and my right hand found her bare left tit. I could feel my cock, stirring to life as she pulled down my zipper.

I lifted her top over her head and gazed at the medium-sized breasts that had once nourished me. I leaned, and she cupped each breast, offering her nipples to my lips. “I haven’t breast fed you since you were two years old.”

“I know I won’t get any milk from them but still like the feeling of you holding my head to your warm breast.”

I knelt and pulled down her form-fitting skirt. “I didn’t know you shave your pussy.”

“I usually don’t but Donna and Lisa has said how they like to keep it bare for you and show it off to men in public.”

“You want to show your bare pussy to men?”

“I’m sure you’ll enjoy doing it as my lover.”

I placed my hands on her tiny ass cheeks for support and lean closer to first inhale, then taste my mom.

She had me stand, my hands went to her slender hips as she unbuttoned my shirt. As I took it off, she leaned to kiss and suck on my nipples. She stooped and pulled down my jeans and underwear, my semi-hard cock sprang free, touching her nose.

“I see someone is anxious for lots of attention,” she laughed lightly. Mom kissed the head and pulled down my pants, I slipped off my shoes, and my pants joined her clothes. She caressed my cock, stroking it, then began sucking.

“Oh fuck!” I had to express, as her warm mouth took all of my seven inches. I could feel it growing hard as her seasoned mouth brought me to life.

“I don’t remember your cock being this big when I changed your diaper,” she kidded.

“I’ve grown a little since then.”

We embraced, her breasts flattening to my chest, my hard cock poking at her. As we kissed, she guided us onto the bed, her petite body, easily enveloped by mine. My cock was pressing against her slit, though, I wanted to taste her first.

“When we’re together like this, I’m not your mom, my name is Beth.”

“I’ll be honoured to introduce you as Beth.”

My lips left a trail down her neck, to her shoulders, lower to suckle on each hard bud. I nibbled on several ribs, causing her to giggle, it tickles. I gazed at her bald mound, her butterfly lips wrinkly, moistened with growing arousal. My nostrils inhaled her aroma, then I kissed her lips and probed her with my tongue and fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.