Jenna4 - Seeks a Rematch - Cover

Jenna4 - Seeks a Rematch

by Mikey

Copyright© 2015 by Mikey

Erotic Sex Story: Jenna continues on her journey of debauchery disregarding husband and family in the pursuit of orgasmic satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Size   .

JennaShoes and I have been co-writing stories for a number of years now. Jenna, a self –confessed cheating wife, considers herself a prudish corporate executive who fantasises about being dominated by well-endowed men. Her desire is what prompted me to write these stories and add her input. Our agreement was that she would provide me with risqué pictures for incentive and I would provide the words for her erotic pleasure and try to satisfy her fantasies. It's worked out to date. I have not edited her grammar but did spell check. Jenna also authors on a couple of erotic story sites. Although all stories may be read individually, there is a sequence to them which has developed over our relationship.

Jenna Seeks a Rematch Jenna's Story Two weeks later we have a chance to meet again. I am a bit hazy about our last evening together, too many drinks? All I remember is the amazing sex and how you just tore me apart. I so like to be dominated sexually by a man who knows what to do and how to treat a lady like me. Anyway you text me and recommend I dress sexy as we should go dancing. I am out of town on business and my husband did not see what clothes I packed I come to the bar you indicated wearing a long black coat cinched at the waist by a belt to hide my rather provocative outfit. This short and tight dress is one thing but wearing with tall high heel boots is kind of asking to get brutally fucked. As my taxi drops me off I get a text from you telling me you are waiting in a back room. I walk through the crowd and get to the isolated booth. I take off my coat and walk over about to say "Hi Mike" when I come face to face with my co-worker Dan. He grins from ear to ear. "Hi Jenna" You come behind me as I am frozen in shock and put your hand on the small of my back. "Don't worry Jenna this is a classy place, anything that goes on here stays here. Let's have a sophisticated evening among adults"

Mike's Story Dan has been telling me that you have been ignoring him at work. Now that isn't nice. You two got along so well two weeks ago. What's the matter Jenna? You look as if you don't remember our fun night. You certainly seemed like you had a good time. Dan interjected at this time with, "Jenna, slide into the booth, we'll order some drinks and we'll refresh your memory." Jenna had a confused expression on her face as she slid into the booth between Dan and myself. As I signalled the waitress, our server, a tall lanky blonde with overly large breasts sauntered over to our table and bent forward to wipe the table top. She obviously enjoyed the show that she gave Dan and I but I'm not too sure what Jenna thought of it. She did share a smile so it couldn't have been that bad. Dan started with, "So Jenna, why the cold shoulder? Didn't you enjoy our session together? I was hoping that we could carry it on and maybe take it to a higher level. Jenna had an expression of bewilderment as she started to stutter her denial and confusion. "Dan, I have no idea what you're talking about," she stated."I will admit that Mike and I got together a couple of weeks ago but that has nothing to do with you and is none of your business. I'm more than a little surprised that he would share that information with anyone else. I'm a professional business woman and pride myself on my discretion in separating my professional and personal lives. I trust that I can rely on you to keep everything that we have discussed to yourself. Besides, all that you know is hearsay any way!" As I listened and watched this exchange between Dan and Jenna I started to sense that things were going to get very interesting as Dan's smile got broader and broader as Jenna starting getting into her denial. As Jenna was concluding her little speech Dan reached inside his jacket pocket and slowly drew out his hand. He simply asked, "what do you think of these Jenna?" As he flipped his hand releasing about half a dozen photos on the table. The look of shock on Jenna's face was priceless as she gazed upon the top photo The picture clearly showed her on her knees obviously enjoying Dan's rather large, very black cock deep in her mouth as I was sliding my overly large member into her distended pussy. All three of us were obviously having a good time according to what we saw in the photo. This fact our rather buxom waitress commented upon as she set our drinks on the table. "You guys really know how to party", she stated as a fourth person became aware of dear Jenna's indiscretions.

Jenna's Story Frozen in shock in the booth I do not know what to say. I look at the waitress and say, "that is not me, I do not do such things" She walks away muttering "right". Both you and Dan smile broadly. "Don't worry Jenna, we don't aim to hurt you" you tell me. I feel so vulnerable in my short tight dress and my tall high heel boots. Why am I here, now I am trapped? I accept the strong cocktail I am offered and start drinking. "Mike, I wanted to be with you, not him. Why did you do this to me" You smile "to have more fun Jenna. I know your type, you are in control all the time but now it is scary for you" I lower my head and nod "you like this excitement, this danger, messing around with a stranger?" Again I nod yes as I know you are speaking the truth. I can't admit it however and I cannot let out my urges and be a slut. I am a classy business woman and not a cheap slut. A second drink relaxes me a bit, a third gets me jollier. Dan is whispering in my ear how he does not intend to get me in trouble, just to have fun together, how special I am, how classy and attractive I am. And so on and so on. He offers me to go dance a bit on the dark small dance floor in the back of the lounge. You watch me get out of the booth, strutting in my 4.5 in boot heels and my skin tight dress. I am not sure of what to do but dancing always relaxes me. Dan is gentle at first and caresses my hips and shoulders as we slowly dance a few inches apart from each other. You have a knowing smile on your face.

Mike's Story

Watching Jenna and Dan on the dance floor is interesting in its complexity. Jenna looks like a pissed-off wife as if she is reading Dan the riot act while Dan is holding himself away from her with a self-assured smile on his face. He appears to waiting for a break in her tirade. The two of them look like strangers respecting each other's space as they move about the floor. Dan has maneuvered Jenna to a darkened corner of the dance floor and, unrealized by her, is holding her to that area. As Jenna pauses to take a deep breath Dan's smile lights up as he pulls Jenna tight to his body and puts his mouth against her ear and starts to speak. I can see that he has wedged his leg between Jenna's and is effectively forcing her legs apart as he drives his crotch against hers. If he has an erection, it will be sending signals through Jenna's pussy like a live wire. As I'm watching the subtle action on the dance floor, a rather pleasant voice asks, "Are your drinks OK? Would anyone like another?" As my attention is drawn to the voice, I can't help but notice the ripe mounds encased in our sweet waitresses low cut blouse. Looking at our drinks, I notice that Jenna's is almost empty while Dan and I have barely touched ours. Well, if Jenna needs Dutch courage, I'll give it to her. Staring again at the hard boobs I notice the name tag. Great excuse! Thanks Barb but I think that my friend and I are alright. Perhaps another one for the lady! "Sure thing" she replied. "By the way, it's none of my business but was that really her in the photos? She seems like such a professional business woman." Every woman has an inner slut, Barb. Some just find it difficult to let it out. Our friend out there has her own Jekyll and Hyde to deal with. What you saw in the photo was the Hyde. Jekyll is out on the floor dancing. She's getting closer and tonight may be the night for her to tell us who she really wants to be when she's not working in the corporate offices. "Boy, I'd like to be there to see that transition" Barb said. "That would be some turn-on". "Really Barb?" I said looking directly into her deep blue eyes. (I'm a sucker for big titted blondes with blue eyes). "Is that something that you would like to be involved in" I asked as I slid my hand slowly up the inside of her thigh. Let's see what the little blonde is really up for. She edged closer to our table and slid her legs a little further apart giving me better access as my fingers approached her panties. "God, yes," she breathed breathlessly as she pushed her groin towards me. "But you had better stop playing with me before I get carried away or fired." Meanwhile, my fingers had slipped beneath her panties and found their way into her hair lined slit. She was moist on the way to downright wet. I withdrew my fingers and put them into my mouth savoring the taste. "For someone that I've just met, you taste awfully nice Barb," I uttered as she squirmed in front of me and blushed a bright red. "Give my offer some thought Barb and I'll check with my partner to see if he's game as well. We'll talk later. Just don't say anything in front of Jenna. It may make her nervous. By the way, do you like pussy?" Before she could answer, Dan and Jenna returned to the table and Jenna looked very subdued to the point of being almost subservient as she slid into the booth beside me as Dan joined her on the other side. "Yes, I do" Barb stated as she walked away from the table.

Jenna's Story After Dan whispered in my ear that I should be more of a good girl and not such a stuck up bitch I was quite shocked. He then proceeded to tell me that he could set the video of me getting fucked hard on the company intranet. I knew that I he had me and that I was trapped. His last words were to tell me that he liked me reluctant and not some wanton slut ready for anything sexual. He told me that we would have another drink and that we should just relax and have a good evening. "Clearly you came for some good time dressed like that" He added. I knew he was right. I would not have dressed in such a sexy way if I just wanted to chat. We went back to the table and sat as the waitress was leaving. I knew she had seen me in the pictures and I was embarrassed by it but I still thought as then snobby lady I am and thought she was so trashy. I had another strong cocktail as Dan snuggled next to me. With the alcohol and my attempts to relax I was less stiff and more receptive to Dan's good looks. His muscular arms were holding me tight and I was enjoying this strong man's presence against me You mentioned, let's go somewhere else and relax a bit shall we" We got out of the booth and started walking down a corridor. You were both behind me watching me strut in my high heel boots and my too tight and short dress.

Mike's Story Watching Jenna's ass undulating beneath her tight mini skirt had my cock bone hard. Dan and I threw knowing looks at each other as we watched the attractive executive strut towards what was going to be another exciting evening. It still amazed me how this intelligent woman managed to keep her own personal slut locked up so tight within herself. What surprised me the most was how she refused to admit it to herself? As we moved towards my room I wondered how Jenna felt knowing that she as going to have to take both of us on at the same time. Unlike the last time, she knows what is in front of her this evening. Perhaps the slut would be released tonight.

Dan and I picked up the pace and approached Jenna from either side. We simultaneously put an arm around her and drew her into our bodies trying to bring a degree of intimacy to the situation. She gave us an uncharacteristic giggle as she purred, "now I feel real special boys, two men all to myself. What's a girl to do?" Dan and I just grinned at each other as we approached the door to my room. Moving inside, Dan looked after the coats as I moved to the bar to prepare drinks. "Make mine a weak one, I think I've had enough" stated Jenna as I looked over the bottles. "Sure thing" I said as I reached beneath the bar for Jenna's special surprise. Now, you have to understand where I'm coming from before you criticize. I've now reached a point where I really want to witness the real Jenna hidden beneath the thin executive veneer. This woman wouldn't say cunt if her mouth was full. On one of my trips down south I'd picked up a little aphrodisiac that totally loosened the inhibitions while it allowed the user to remember everything that happened. This is not a date rape drug. Additionally, there are no after effects. This is what I added to Jenna's drink while I dropped a tab of Viagra in each of Dan's and my drinks. The way I saw it, we may as well give her the best ride possible. We could sooth her guilty conscience in the morning. "Here Jenna, this shouldn't be too strong for you. Cheers everyone. Drink up" I said as I walked over and put on some music and turned down the lights.

Jenna's Story I feel rather sexy flirting with two handsome men. I sit on a couch and try to regain my composure for a minute. I realize my dress is creeping up so I bring it down. I sit rather straight up with my long booted legs crossed. Dan is rubbing my shoulders to help me relax which, combined with the alcohol, is quite effective. I let him kiss my ear and neck. You bring me my cocktail. As I drink up I moan "yes that is the spot, so tense". You sit next to me and massage my arm and hands. My eyes are most shut as I enjoy the double massage. Your hand goes down to my thigh and you rub it as well without resistance on my part. My crossed boots squeak as they rub against each other. As Dan almost hypnotizes me with his strong neck massage, you become more adventurous and hike up my dress. Dan unzips the back slowly.

Mike's Story As her doctored drink starts to take effect, a tingling warmth starts to spread through Jenna's extremities. Her breasts feel like they are swelling while her nipples tingle for release from her confining bra. Jenna leans back into Dan's massaging hands and I continue my exploration of her legs and thighs. She keeps her legs together initially, until she realizes the futility of the effort as her level of desire increases. As Dan opens her dress and slides it down her arms, I slide my hands over the soft leather of her boots, up to her knees until I reach the velvety softness of her thighs. With a soft sigh, she lets her legs slide apart in passionate surrender as Dan's hands encompass her inflamed breasts with a strong pressure. I lean forward and whisper in Jenna's ear. "Baby, get up and do a strip for us. It's time for you to get out of those hot clothes and show us what you really want".

Jenna's Story A bit like an out of body experience it seems. I stand up, trembling on top of my tall boot heels. I slowly slide my dress off my shoulders and down to my waist. My eyes almost closed I swing to the music, my boots scraping the floor. I open my small seamless satin bra and let it fall. My large breasts drop out, the aureole swelling and my nipples hardening already. I slide my dress down and it falls to the floor. Here I stand in my boots, stay up stockings and thin satin thong. Dan says I think this is enough, let's see what you can get her to do Mike" Obediently I sit on the couch next to you with my hands hiding my breasts in false modesty.

Mike's Story Although Jenna appeared a little uncomfortable performing in front of us, she did an admirable job as evidenced by the bulges in the front of Dan's and my slacks. As she slid down beside me the perfume of her femininity washed over me like a wave. This was one worked up woman as was obvious by her heaving breasts and rock hard nipples. I leaned into her and as our mouths came together for the first time that evening, I grasped her breast and twisted the nipple between my fingers. Her mouth opened and her tongue snaked forward into mine. We continued to tease each other until Jenna started a low keening sound from deep within her throat. I pulled away from her, grabbed her wrist and pulled her to her feet. "Come on baby, you haven't danced with me all night" I said as I stared at her tight form. She looked so sexy and so hot standing there in nothing but high leather boots, thigh highs and a minuscule thong that accented her firm ass and barely covered her prominent mound. I took her into my arms and, as she molded herself to my body, I joined our lips together again. Her lips were hot and her tongue was wet and wild as we tasted each other. Eliciting another groan from Jenna, I moved my head to her shoulder and started to tease her neck with my lips as her nipples pressed hard against my chest. As I raised my head, I noticed that Dan had started to move towards the couch that we had just vacated. He was intently watching us with an expression of lust clearly written on his face. With my hand, I signaled him to start removing his clothes. He acknowledged my signal and a big smile came across his face as he started to disrobe. As I nibbled on Jenna's neck my fingertips ran over her back and down to her butt as I attempted to raise her internal temperature. Grabbing her ass cheeks I gently squeezed as my fingers entered her cleft and teased her rosebud. Her approval was signaled to me as she pushed her groin tighter into my rigid cock. My cock was caught up at an awkward angle within my slacks and was causing some degree of discomfort. I was about to move apart from Jenna to shift it when I felt her hand take the initiative to do just that. She moaned aloud as her little hand attempted to wrap itself around the huge shaft she discovered in my pants. Taking a solid grasp, she shifted it so that the head was now directed toward my naval. She continued to rub her hand up and down its impressive length as little moans continued to escape from her lips. "That's pretty forward for a lady isn't it?" I softly whispered into her ear. "I'm not a lady tonight" she stated as I glanced up to see what Dan was up to. I got a bit of a surprise as I witnessed Dan, now sitting on the couch, naked as the day he was born, slowly stroking his massive black cock as he watched Jenna and I locked together in front of him. As much as I didn't want to lose Jenna's grasp on my rigid cock, I turned her around so that she could enjoy the view. She resisted at first and then, still grasping my cock, turned around. As I pulled her waist back up against me I heard her a gasp escape her lips as she saw Dan before her in all his glory. As I held Jenna by the waist I slid my hands up her stomach until I had both of her firm breasts in my grasp and her nipples firmly captured between my fingers. It seemed that Jenna's desperate hunger crackled outward like a magnetic field, affecting everything in reach as her eyes locked on to the rigid black cock before her. I slid my right hand down Jenna's stomach and into her thong. My fingers passed through the soft curls of her pubic hair and into the hot furnace of her swollen mound. Her lips were liquid from her desire and the moisture soaked the hairy ring of her pussy as well as the tops of her thighs. Jenna's hand continued to massage the front of my slacks as she caressed the iron-hard erection, swollen almost to the point of bursting. Looking up at Dan I could see that he was enjoying the sight as he continued to slowly stroke his thick piece of meat. The top of his swollen cock was covered with juice from his pre-cum as he used it to lubricate the monster that he had clenched in his fist. I could feel Jenna's legs start to tremor as the booze, drugs and visual sexuality took over her mind. Under her breath she started muttering "fuck, fuck, fuck" as she started to pull me towards Dan's huge cock.

Jenna's Story As if in a daze I reach over and stroke Dan's cock as well as yours. You push me down on my knees. I struggle to get down on my almost 5 inch boot heels. Both of you look at me as if it were a porno movie. I am on my knees now rubbing two cocks slowly but passionately. You quickly move away from me and start to remove your clothes. Then you both stand in front of me and you make it clear as to what I must do first. My head is pushed forward by the hair and I start licking your large cock. Then I am moved left and lick Dan's big cock. I am unable to resist and become quite aroused. I suck one member while stroking the other. My sophisticated lady's fingers seem like a contrast with the perfect manicure and expensive jewelry as I rub those massive cocks. I gag on your cock as you push too hard and I move over to Dan's cock. My jaws are quickly becoming sore from trying to accommodate so much hard cock in my mouth. You both feel it is time and lift me up and sit me on the couch. You quickly reach down and start fingering my wet pussy by pushing the panties aside. Dan is nibbling on my erect nipples. Both are getting me very wet. You sit on the couch and both of you lift me up. It is as if I am a willing participant in a dream. Slowly I rise above you pushing myself up on my boots' heels. I face you as I lower myself on your waiting cock "oooohggghhh so big " I moan "shit you're tearing me ahhhhh Dan he is hurting me" Slowly I descend as you push me down. Finally your big cock is all in. As Dan caresses my tits you start helping me piston up and down on your cock as I moan and squeal.

Mike's Story Jenna settled herself over me, backing her loins down toward the hefty bludgeon which I held in my fist for her. As her moist, love-slick pussy hovered into view, I couldn't help but notice that her lips were tightly sealed, swollen shut with her lusty fervor. My probing finger quickly parted them to reveal the soft, pink inner flesh. Her clitoris stuck out like an inflamed nub, clearly visible and ready for the most abandoned treatment. Her tunnel's opening winked hungrily, as if it would hardly wait to be violated, stretched and pierced by my magnificent tool coming even closer. I stretched my foreskin back, baring the lusty head of my prick, and rubbed that broad, flaring tip into Jenna's hot flesh. Jenna began to fear that she'd taken on more than she could take in, as she felt the enormity of the great prong pressing against the tender mouth of her cunt, its prodding force beyond any she had ever known. Her pride forbade her even thinking of backing out of the situation. Instead she gritted her teeth, gripped me even tighter with her thighs as she began working her loins up against the hulk of rigid meat, forcing her cunt open before its thrust. The combined efforts were enough to breach the delicate gap, and Jenna shuddered heavily as she felt the broad rim of my prick's head slide into her taut pussy's grip. "Ahhh, it's in! It's finally in!" she gasped, gulping back a sob and congratulating herself on her achievement. "You're in me, and now I'm going to suck ever inch to that thick cock up into my cunt until I pass out!" "That's the way to talk," Dan replied. "I like a girl with spirit! Did anyone ever tell you that you have the hottest, juiciest snatch in town?" He stated as he bent down to stare at where our groins were attached. "I can't believe how much your pussy is stretched out! You can't have any room left inside that pussy and Mike still has a good four inches outside to get into you." "Jenna, I love to feel my cock going into a tight, hot pussy. I've missed something by not doing this to you more often!" Jenna took a deep breath and began to grind her cunt around the great stalk, bending and twisting like a gymnast as she sought to bring her flesh to a shuddering peak of triumph. She found that by pulling her hips away from me she could bring the throbbing tip of her clitoris against the hot, hard shaft, and the contact sent a fresh shock of sensual warmth pulsing through her body. She felt the familiar, desirable tightening of her loins, the inevitable prelude to orgasm, and hastened her movements as she sought to trigger the mighty blast of passion she knew was lurking inside. Dan's twisting and sucking of her nipples sent constant electrical jolts straight from their tips into the depths of her groin while Mike continued to thrust his pole into her depths. When the holocaust struck, Jenna cried out incoherent oaths, wiggled her rump sharply, and then collapsed, shuddering and trembling as her organs chorused out a mighty hymn of praise to Mike's big prick. I thought it very interesting that she had managed so tumultuous a climax, considering the fact that she had at no time held more than a quarter of my tool's length in her hot, clinging cunt. I looked forward with even more interest to the final moment of truth, when my prick would be sheathed entirely inside her, and she would feel its full length. I was also curious as to how she would deal with Dan's equally comparable cock at the same time. Our energetic professional businesswoman still had a lot of cock to deal with and the night was still very young.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.