My Affair With a Loving Lonely Wife - Cover

My Affair With a Loving Lonely Wife

by raplucknett

Copyright© 2015 by raplucknett

Erotic Sex Story: How I made an older Japanese woman feel alive again.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   .

I was never good with the girls. I didn't have the physical appearance to sweep a girl off her feet nor did I have the personality. I was shy. But years of rejection had taught me something valuable. To be able to be a good listener and to be patient.

Anyway I came to Japan for my studies. The land where men work long hours and wives stay home, desperate, vulnerable and in great need of some emotional affection.

Like many others, I used online chats to find women and I only put my efforts into mature women, firstly because I like mature women with full bodies and know what they want, and also because they seem to be easiest for my caliber. I never jump the gun at first. I talk with them, listen to them, make them tell me their stories and make them want me. I give the emotional support they need and in the process make them fall for me. I was having a good run. I was able to get many women to have a serious online sex relationship. Erotic chats, exchanging sexy pics and what not. But none went farther than that, except Yuka.

Yuka was a woman in her early forties. Full figured body and a great personality. But like many women she was in an ignorant relationship. Her husband didn't find her busty figure attractive. He wanted slim figure of a teenage Japanese girl. We started things slow. Daily chats about how our days were and what not. She was good in English conversation and she enjoyed the opportunity to converse in English. I waited for her to open up. And she did. She started telling me about how she was in an unemotional relationship. I still waited. Most of the times I took the side of her husband. Our online chats moved to telephone conversations. She would call me late nights and we would talk. Slowly we were falling for each other. Still we never talked about sex.

Weeks and weeks passed. We started to exchange pictures every once in a while. Nothing sexy. Just normal photos. And I started to want her really bad. One night we were talking on the phone and I dropped it.

"Hey babe," I said.

"Mmmm," she replied in her usual sensual voice.

"I can't stop looking at the photo you sent me yesterday," I admitted, referring to a photo she sent me the other day. It was photo of her in front of a mirror, right out of a bath, in her towel. It was the first photo she sent of that kind.

"You like it? I look fat in that, don't I?" Like me, she was a little insecure and shy about herself too.

"Baby I wish I can be there with you," I jumped the gun. I waited enough.

"Honey I want you here too," she replied.

And that was what it took. This was by no chance. I waited weeks for this moment. I had known that she wanted this from sometime but I waited.

"When can I see you without the towel baby?" I asked back.

"Please come to me..." She had broken down, "You can see anything you want."

That night we made love over the phone. It was wonderful.

Another few weeks passed. We started exchanging naked pictures of each other and had online sex regularly. We were falling in hard but there was a problem. She lived in the other corner of the country.

More weeks passed and the day finally came. She came to see me. Being married with children meant that she couldn't just pack up and leave to another city. And being a student meant the same to me. But an opportunistic business trip brought her closer to me. We were both nervous. Although we had done many a nasty things to each other online, meeting in person was a completely different thing.

I was waiting in a cafe 15 minutes before our agreed time. My phone rang.

"Hi," she said from the other end. And there was a pause. This was the first time we are talking in the same city. Just few hundred meters away from each other.

"Hi ... You are here?" I replied with a smile on my face.

"Yes ... Can you meet me in the station exit?" she asked.

I walked, probably the most nervous walk I have ever walked. Heavy feet, my heart pounding. She was waiting. I could see the anxious look on her face too. She extended her hand for me. We shook hands, as strange as that might be, and started walking. We made small talk, her flight, weather, and all that nonsense. And we came to her hotel.

"This is my hotel," she said.

We both knew what would happen next. We had talked about it many times. We were going to go to her hotel room.

She had really eased me with her easy personality. I wasn't feeling anxious anymore. I just wanted her so bad that moment. I wanted to hold her and press her body to mine and kiss her. I slowly took her hand. I wasn't planning to. But I could see she liked it.

We got in to the elevator. And soon as the doors closed I pulled her slowly to me and kissed. This was all unexpected. I wasn't planning on doing anything until we were in the room. Even then I was thinking we do some talking, maybe have a drink first.

Her full lips felt good on mine. They smelled and even tasted good. I think it was strawberry. She wrapped her hands around my neck. And we had a deep kiss for few seconds before the elevator doors opened.

We came to the room and closed the door behind us. And started to kiss hard and deep. I pushed her body to mine hard. Her body felt so good and I already had a full erection. I took her by hand and walked to the window near the bed and started kissing again.

"Baby I'm sorry ... I can't wait," I said in between our kisses, because I said we would have a nice dinner first before anything went down.

"I don't want to wait," she said while taking my shirt off.

I was so hot for this sexy sensual woman, yet I didn't want to rush. I wanted to have this moment. Cherish it. I pulled her even closer to me. Wanting to feel her everything. We kissed long and deep. I started kissing her neck. Her skin, her hair, smelt nice. I wanted this woman so bad.

I brought my hand down to her bottom. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it hard. She had an amazing pair of buttocks. And it felt good over her silky skirt. I have fantasized about this moment for long enough. I turned her around and let her face the window. There were many buildings around. But we were so caught up in the moment we didn't care if anybody saw. I pushed her against the window and pressed myself hard in her body. I started kissing back of her neck and rubbed myself hard on her ass. Then I slowly put my hands beneath hers and softly squeezed her boobs. I could feel her erect nipples through the blouse.

We both breathed hard. No words were spoken.

I lifted her skirt and she arched her back towards me, accentuating her busty bottom. She was wearing a sexy pink panty. I slowly touched her ass. Not wanting to miss anything. Then I put my hand between her legs and slowly touched her vagina over the panty. It was a little wet.

"I want to taste you here baby," I whispered in to her ear.

She had told me how no one has gone down on her in a while and how much she is longing for it. I wanted to pleasure her in every which way she desired.

She turned towards me and with a mischievous smile on her face asked, "Taste me where honey?"

We both liked dirty talk although we were both a little shy about it. But there was nothing to be shy about anymore. I got her cue.

"Taste your pussy baby," I replied as dirty as I could at that moment, with her face in my hands, kissing her lips. I wanted this experience to be romantic yet dirty.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.