Jenna3 - Playing Games

by Mikey

Copyright© 2015 by Mikey

Erotic Sex Story: The Power Exec. returns for more action from Mike and almost gets found out by her husband. He has a big surprise in store for her.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   .

JennaShoes and I have been co-writing stories for a number of years now. Jenna considers herself a prudish corporate executive who fantasises about being dominated by well-endowed men. Her desire is what prompted me to write these stories and add her input. I have not edited her grammar. Jenna also authors on a couple of erotic story sites. Although all stories may be read individually, there is a sequence to them which has developed over our relationship.


Jenna's Story

We have been away from each other for a long time. I have been a good faithful wife during that time. But I keep thinking about the times we had together. We exchange emails during that time and I mention that I will be in Philadelphia for a conference. You reply that you will be there as well during that period for some work. I shudder when I ask if you want to meet. You say, sure "why not". I dress for my conference. A bit more sexy than usual, although my coworkers are used to my rather sexy outfits. I put on a sweater dress that reaches mid-thigh. Under that I wear a tight thin lace body and opaque black stay up stockings. Of course I wear my new luxurious Prada suede black boots. I call you once I am free to go. I come to meet you at the hotel bar we set for our meeting. I am trembling as I strut into the deserted bar and see you sitting there. I remember the way you fucked me last time, how my voice was hoarse from screaming in pleasure, embarrassed at having asked you to fuck me harder and faster. I can still remember how your massive member had stretch me so much, so wide, so deep, so good.

Mike's Story As I enter the near empty bar I recognize her immediately. The feeling of lust surges through me as I feel my cock start to harden at the sight of her. Her one piece dress is exciting and the leather boots bring back vivid memories of our last meeting. I wonder how long it will take to get this faithless wife naked and on her back again. Perhaps she would like a different kind of adventure this time. The fact that she is here for sex is a forgone conclusion. Perhaps I should stretch the envelope just to see how much she can take. Her tight, wet pussy still brings back fond memories. As. I approach her chair, I lean forward to kiss her cheek. She quickly turns her head so that our lips come together into what turns into a torrid welcome. Can she sense my cock stiffen? I wonder. Staring into her eyes, the message is pretty obvious. I don't think that much time will be spent in the bar.

Jenna's Story I do not want to appear like a wanton slut so I act a little bit more coy and bashful. We go sit down at a low table with hard couches. I sit standing straight putting my breasts in more evidence. My long legs are crossed with the hem of the dress just below the edge of the stockings. My luxurious knee high boots finish my legs with a touch of sexiness and yet classiness. We chat over a strong drink. I need one to relax. It is rather nerve racking to meet you again after all that time. Memories rush back to my mind. You reach over and pet my thigh. I shudder but grab your hand and leave it there.

Mike's Story Sitting beside Jenna after such a long time is mesmerizing. I find her scent intoxicating and arousing at the same time. I'm sure that I can detect her arousal intermingled with her cologne. The way that she is sitting has put her breasts on prominent display. I can't help myself. I have to touch them. I reach across her running the flat of my hand teasingly across her nipples as I take her glass and move it closer to her. The subterfuge is not lost on her as she shivers in reaction. As she leans back she slowly crosses her legs. The sight of her stocking tops peeking below her hem are complemented by the softness of her knee high boots. I can't resist. I slide my hand over her knee, under her hem and onto her thigh. She slowly reaches down and covers my hand with hers. Now the moment of truth! I move my hand further up her thigh, my fingers teasing the soft inside flesh. Will she resist? Will she open her legs in invitation? What is she wearing underneath?

Jenna's Story These "incidental" touches and brushes are getting me excited but I do not want to show it. When you reach under my dress and start climbing up I want to scream stop or push you away but part of me wants you to go higher. My legs are crossed now and I leave them that way. Your hand goes up my thigh inch by inch. You reach and feel a harsher path than my silky stockings, it is the lacy part that holds the stockings up. Further up you finally reach skin. I shudder as your fingers touch my skin. It is like a small electric shock. You go higher and feel my hip. I whimper "please not here" you do not stop. Smiling you caress my black lace Brazilian shaped panties high up my hip. You get our hand out and see how flustered I am. You kiss me again and I let your tongue meet mine.

Mike's Story Tasting Jenna's sweet lips again is like savouring a long forgotten nectar. I let my fingers dance over the short hairs of her neck. Sliding my fingers over her ear lobes, I recall how the sensations once drove her crazy. She starts making soft mewing sounds in the back of her throat. I cannot resist kissing her soft neck and running my tongue over her ear. Her hand slides to my lap and I know that she can feel the impact that she is having on me. The only question that remains is: whose room? Hers or mine?

Jenna's Story My conscience takes over and I start acting coy. "Mmmm ... I shouldn't do that. I don't know..." You smile knowing me. You want to say "sure you dressed in a short tight dress with stockings and knee high boots just to have a drink". You know you have to take charge. You put money down to pay the bill. "Let's go for a last drink" I can't resist that authoritative tone and follow you strutting around.

Mike's Story I realize that Jenna is back to playing games again just like last time. I half expected as much. In fact I counted on her acting just this way. However, things would be different this time. She was going to get a lot more than what she anticipated. A lot more! Dropping some bills on the table, I took Jenna by the arm and led her towards the lobby. She stiffened at my pressure and I wondered if she was having second thoughts. It really didn't matter if she was. It was way too late. Releasing her arm, I put my hand around her waist, reaching up and grasping her full breast. I applied pressure to the breast as my hand slid down to the nipple which I squeezed between my fingers ensuring that she felt some pain. Although this action took but seconds Jenna stiffened noticeably at the assault. She knew that the game had changed. She just didn't realize how much.

Jenna's Story

I do not let out a sound more than a small whimper. I do not want to be noticed in the lobby. As we walk together it is clear that Mike is the dominant person here. He holds me close like personal property. My boot heels smack the marble floor. That draws a few looks as always. I try to regain composure as the self-assured executive I am. However I feel like Mike's plaything now. I did throw myself in this situation teasing him. But he is not like most men that usually let me walk away after I play with them. "You know what you want so don't play with me dear" Mike says in my ear as we walk down a long corridor. He grabs my ass with an appreciative moan as it swings from side to side.

Mike's Story As we reach my room I pull out my key card and swipe the door. Leaning against the door, I push Jenna forward and roughly grab one of her breasts giving the nipple a solid twist. She cries out and I'm not sure if it's pleasure, pain or a combination of both. Now it's time for some fun! I push Jenna forward through the suite into the bedroom. Quickly turning her around, I push her backwards towards the bed which catches the back of her legs. She falls onto the bed, her legs opening giving me a glimpse of her attractive stocking tops and creamy white thighs. She quickly closes her legs attempting to assume a ladylike pose. She's in for a big surprise. Before this night is over she is going to freely tell me what a slut she is and how much she likes to fuck. She will drop all barriers tonight. She has that coy expression on her face again. It starts to disappear and turn to fear as I say, "Jenna, get your fucking dress off, open up my trousers, take out my cock and suck it like you've never sucked cock before. Make it quick before I use my belt on you".

Jenna's Story I am a bit shocked by these direct words. No one ever talks to me this way! A bit scared I stand up and unzip the back of my dress. I struggle to get it down my chest revealing my breasts. It is tight and I start getting it down over my hips but you stop me. You push me on my shoulders until I am on my knees. Quite the fancy lady in my Prada boots and DVF dress but on my knees in front of a man. Mike orders me to get going. I slowly open his belt and trousers. His pants fall revealing his large member straining through the underwear. I gasp when I see how thick and long it is.

Mike's Story "What are you waiting for bitch? I told you to suck it. Let's see how hard and wet you can get it". I lean forward and grasp her bra strap easily separating the flimsy garment from her body. I can see the reaction to this treatment. She isn't use to it. Little does she know that it is only going to get worse! I reach down and grasp both of her large, pendulous breasts in my hands. As the rock hard nipples slide between my fingers I squeeze them tightly until I hear Jenna start to moan. Raising her by her tits I command, "Take my cock out and wrap it in your tits. You can suck it while I'm fucking them. Have you ever had your tits fucked before Jenna? You ready to swallow cum? Tell me what you want baby. You're going to do it all tonight and it's going to be messy."

Jenna's Story I raise up on my knees, such a humiliating position for a lady like me, and grab your massive cock in between my breasts. It slides up and down through my large breasts. I hold them tight to get your cock nice and hard. After a minute you grab me by the sides of the head and push your big cock into my mouth. I do not fight it but lick the sides and twirl my tongue around the edge of your thick cock's tip.

Mike's Story Jenna's actions are less than inspiring! I grab the back of her head on either side and pull her forward onto my cock. Her mouth spreads open as the large piece of meat slides to the back of her throat. She attempts to pull back as my clock head cuts off her airway. I can see her eyes start to water as a look of fear appears on her face. She starts to panic as I push harder into her throat and start to fuck her face. As I draw my cock back for another stroke, she gasps a large breath of air and pleads to me to stop. As I feel cum building in my balls, I struggle with the decision as to where my first load is going to go. Fucking Jenna's face is really turning me on. I say to her, "Tell me what a slut you are Jenna! Tell me how much you like the taste of my cock. Where do you want me to cum, baby?"

Jenna's Story I look at you in shock. How strange this classy business lady is on her knees in her $500 Prada boots and pricy Laperla lingerie. I look down and whimper "I love it, it stretches me so good" You smirk. "That's better. You like my cock stretching your uptight pussy? Good" You grab me under the arm and stand me up. I stumble where you guide me to the back of the couch. You roughly bend me over the back looking at my round ass sticking up. "I am going to stretch your pussy right now and make you scream" "Please go easy ... aahhhhhhhh" Your member is pushing into my pussy. Even with my saliva covering it, it has problems sliding inside my tight pussy.

Mike's Story I fist my stiff cock and push the enlarged head between the wet, swollen lips of Jenna's tunnel. She is so tight it feels like trying to fuck a virgin. I roll the head up and down between her lips attempting to pick up enough lubrication for penetration. This isn't working! In frustration, I drop to my knees, push Jenna forward and seal my mouth over her wet opening. I drive my tongue deep inside as she pushes her ass back into my face. This is the wanton little slut that I wanted to see. "Suck my pussy, Mike. Suck it hard" she screams. I run my hands up her nylon clad thighs to her pussy opening the lips up as much as possible. The scent of leather from her high priced boots mingled with the erotic scent emanating from her molten centre is intoxicating. I start licking her pussy from her pucker hole to her clit. Her pussy lips are becoming wetter and more swollen with the treatment. The clit has emerged from its hood begging for attention. I do not disappoint. My lips wrap themselves around the man in the boat and I suck it into my mouth grasping it gently with my teeth. Holding it tightly, I use my tongue to beat a tune and drive Jenna to her first orgasm. Her juices flow over my face as she continues to fuck my face muttering obscenities that I didn't know she knew.

Jenna's Story I try to catch my breath after coming hard. My body is so sensitive now from my head to my toes. I am still lying face down on the table with my booted legs touching the floor. You grab me by the hips in a firm manly way that makes me feel so. Weak and like your plaything. Your big cock starts sliding in me. My pussy stretches to accommodate it. With. Difficulty you push in further. "Oh shiiit. It's so biiig. Oucch, Haahhh" I groan. You don't care and go deeper until you are to the hilt. You give me a few seconds to adapt. My torn flesh sticks to that massive invader. Pulsing flesh is giving a massage to your cock. You start pulling out then push back in slowly. Enjoying the feeling of domination over me you begin fucking me like a madman. Ignoring my squeals and moans and my pleas to "take it easy". You are fucking me hard. You hear my boot heels strike the floor when you pull out.

Mike's Story Jenna's pussy grips my cock like a vice. If I keep fucking her at this rate my cock will be rubbed raw. I grab her ass in both hands, and drive my cock deep until I hit her cervix. She lets out a scream as I bottom out. I lift her up and head for the bed where I ungraciously drop her. I walk over to the nightstand and take out the lube that I previously left there. Screwing off the cap, I applied a generous amount to my sore swollen cock. I then grabbed Jenna's legs and pushed them back towards her tits. As her swollen pussy opened in front of me I grabbed my cock and rolled forward to slide it inside of her. I watched as my cockhead speared her lips and forced them to stretch around its surface. God, this women is tight! Putting her legs on my shoulders, I drive my cock deep into her swollen cunt. Her scream is a mixture of pain and pleasure as she starts to cum again. I glance towards the mirrored closet doors and marvel at the position that this high-priced executive is in. I would love to see the expression on the faces of her board members if they could see this slut getting her pussy drilled. The noises coming from Jenna are incoherent as her body is overcome with orgasmistic spasms. I grab the lube and spread some over my fingers. I'm driving my cock into Jenna's cunt at a steady pace as I reach under her and slide a lube covered finger into her ass. She arches her back, driving her cunt onto my cock as her brain goes into overload...

Jenna's Story If you thought my pussy was tight ... I am still shaking and mumbling incoherently as you drive that big cock deep in me. My orgasm is just mind shattering. I try to push you away from my ass but not really firmly. You pull out of my pussy to calm down. "Pleaseee don't stop " I grunt. You start finger fucking my ass with one then two fingers. "Oh no way you are too big for that".

Mike's Story Jenna's ass is pushing back hard against my fingers. There's little doubt that she's building to another big cum. I take two fingers of my other hand and slide them into her cunt. Her back arches as her head rises in a silent scream. I slide my thumb over her engorged clit. The juices are pouring from Jenna's battered pussy as she withers on the fingers thrust into her ass and cunt. Her butt is stuck high in the air and she is snapping it back and forth at a frenzied pace trying to bury my fingers deeper inside herself as she rises up her plateau to a hard climax. Just then, the phone in her purse rings...

Jenna's Story My eyes roll to the back of my head as I get finger fucked to a frenzy. My pussy is torn up from the rough fucking that just occurred but I am getting hornier and very wet again. I like getting my ass fingered but not sodomized. I writhe and moan as I try to get more stimulation. Suddenly, my phone rings. At this hour it has to be my husband. I lay there with my eyes wide open looking at my purse on the chair. My boots slamming into the sides of my head as Mike thrusts into me his fingers. He knows my dilemma and enjoys it. "Let's get hubby thinking of what I am doing to his sexy wife" you say. You pull your fingers out and while pushing my legs back against me and spreading them out you push that fat cock into my tight little ass. I moan and groan "damn no oooohh ooooo " You start taking a rhythm as you ass fuck me deeper and deeper. "With that outfit on you have been dreaming of getting fucked hard dear" you say between two thrusts...

Mike's Story The phone continues to ring as I tease your ass with my cock. I pull out, bring your legs down and tell you to answer the phone or shut it off. You groan as my prick leaves your ass and you look at me with that "I need to be fucked" expression. "Make up your mind Jenna, or your outta here", I said as I continue to run the head of my cock over her wet pussy...

Jenna's Story I look at the phone and notice it is my husband. I am too flushed and too struggling for air to answer. I turn it off. "You are too big for me," I say holding my ass. You smile and grab me like a rag doll. I let out a little "ohhh". You carry me quickly to the arm of the small couch. You lay me down on my stomach. My boots' tips are resting on the floor. You add more lube to your large cock and start pushing into my ass again. Grabbing my ass on both side you slide into me slowly despite my groaning. Take it Jenna or I will call your husband back. "oh no" i moan. My boots are slamming on the ground as I try to get into position so your cock can enter me. It is like being mounted by a stallion...

Mike's Story It's quite obvious that Jenna has given up all concerns about being the uptight proper little bitch that she likes everyone to believe that she is. When I first met her, she was prime and proper as well as being the office executive cock-tease. She dressed to flirt and played to tease but didn't give anyone as much as a sniff. There wasn't a male in the company that hadn't dreamed of sliding his cock into her uptight pussy at one time or another. I knew this as a very good friend of mine worked for the same company and was always complaining about her attitude and behaviour. I work for a company that was interested in Jenna's companies' product line. I was the Operations VP and had the responsibility of doing the product evaluation. I had to meet with Jenna to discuss my findings and the feasibility of carrying their line. During the third one-on-one conference with Jenna I finally called her bluff and fucked her royally in her plush office. When I finished with her that day I left her barely conscious lying on her desk with cum running out of her wet swollen cunt. Her secretary knew what had happened and had a self-satisfied smirk on her face as I left. But that's another story. Now, I'm about to give Jenna what all the male staff members would like to share in. This will be one fucking that she won't soon forget. The fact that she shut off her phone and has opened up her ass to my cock leaves little doubt that she has accepted the role of dominated slut. I originally assumed that she had never been fucked in the ass before but now I begin to wonder. As she humps her ass back onto my cock I begin to doubt that this women is a virgin anywhere anymore. For those that are wondering I'm a six foot blond well-built male weighing 190 pounds and my cock is a little over average in size. About two Red Bulls in length and girth actually. When a women strokes my dick they can usually get two hands around it and the head sticks out the end for personal attention. The mushroom head of my cock had just popped past Jenna's sphincter and she had let out a scream of pain at the intrusion. I am grasping her heavy breasts and pull them back as I thrust my prick into her. I stop to let her adjust and catch her breath before I stuff her with more of my cock. Twisting her nipples brings moans from her lips as she finally begins to tell me what she really wants me to do to her...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.