Welcome to College - Becky's Freshman Year - Cover

Welcome to College - Becky's Freshman Year

Copyright© 2016 by LOAnnie2

Diary Entry 2 - September 25

BDSM Sex Story: Diary Entry 2 - September 25 - During a pre-college visit, Becky Freeman was tricked and blackmailed into giving up her virgin ass. Now she's been ordered to report back to him every Friday night of her freshman year. She thinks he likes her, he think's she was a good buttfuck. Nothing in college is as simple as it seems. This is the story of Becky's Freshman Year.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Vignettes   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Caution   ENF  

“Okay, so I’m sitting here just having finished two of my first three college classes, and I’m very much still in a daze. The worst part, it’s not even from the classes. Well, I don’t think it is, but I don’t even know, I just know I can’t really think straight.

“Friday night was strange. Trip came by, and had me get dressed for our date in front of him which was fine I guess. I’ll admit though that the monogrammed buttplug with my initials on it was a weird touch, both for the monogramming and the fact that I wore a buttplug not only for the first time ever, but in public, on a date.

“Dinner was fine, though sitting there I was aware of that plug the entire meal. I don’t honestly even remember what all we talked about. The car ride home was interesting, he had me masturbate using a toy in his car. And when we got back to his frat, he removed the plug and I got my second buttfucking ever.

“I’m ... not a fan of Trip’s frat. The place is so humiliating and degrading. With the spankings to go upstairs, which thankfully I found a picture of my own ass from earlier this year, and some of the enforced nudity, I felt like a piece of meat there.

“Is that what Trip is like, is that how he sees me? I mean he did say we’re dating, he even gave me a nickname of ‘Buttercup’. I don’t know if he knew how perfect it is given my all time favorite movie. But dating, cute nicknames feels weird when he lets me be seen completely naked by all of his frat brothers.

“This Friday I go to him instead of him coming here. At least I’ll be able to wear pants this time so I’ll only have to go topless. Stupid frat rules. I’m pretty sure he’s gonna tell me to wear the plug there too.

“I’d be lying if I said that plug was in my dorm room right now. It may be contributing to my condition today, but I had better get used to the thing if he’s gonna expect it of me.

“I haven’t heard from him since Friday, but every night since then I’ve used the plug and the toy to get myself off. I do hope my neighbors haven’t heard it. I do wonder what Trip has planned for me, but I guess I’ll know in a few days.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.