Welcome to College - Becky's Freshman Year - Cover

Welcome to College - Becky's Freshman Year

Copyright© 2016 by LOAnnie2

Chapter 7 - An Early Night Part 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An Early Night Part 2 - During a pre-college visit, Becky Freeman was tricked and blackmailed into giving up her virgin ass. Now she's been ordered to report back to him every Friday night of her freshman year. She thinks he likes her, he think's she was a good buttfuck. Nothing in college is as simple as it seems. This is the story of Becky's Freshman Year.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Vignettes   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Caution   ENF  

Trip found himself in a downright foul mood as he walked through the entrance of the college town’s bar/family-style restaurant, not holding the door for anyone else and brushing past the crowds of people who were waiting to get in. Despite the restaurant’s busyness, he quickly was able to slip past the hostesses seating people when he indicated that he was headed to the bar to join others already inside. He scoffed at the hostesses fake smile, though didn’t hesitate to check out her ass as he made his way in.

He was fairly annoyed by even being here. Trip rarely found himself at a place such as this; he was busy enough and popular enough, and usually had a girl to fuck either willingly or rather unwillingly like Becky to be able to avoid making public appearances such as this. Tonight though, his earlier cruelty worked against him. Some of his frat buddies had witnessed Becky being thrown out on her naked ass and knew that she already paid him her Friday night visit. So with his easy, go-to excuse for the night gone, he was a bit obliged to go out.

To end up at a place like this, that he could blame Jake for. He was the one who chose the destination, and Trip couldn’t fathom why in the world he would choose a place like this. Sure, there would be a football game tonight that would be plastered all over the TVs, but between the crowd and all the noise, there wouldn’t be much talking or watching the game going on.

He pushed past a gaggle of college girls to get into the bar area. He quickly pulled out his ID so he could be let inside. Spotting Jake and a few of the other mooks who would be joining tonight, he nodded and went to join them at their table. Thanks to someone, presumably Jake, just as he sat down a waitress set a glass of beer on the table in front of him.

Trip smirked and downed the cold, sudsy brew quickly. He flagged down a waitress for another. Given Trip’s wealth, Jake and the others probably expected him to get their drinks and food tonight. Whatever, the mooks had their uses.

From the moment he sat down, the look on Jake’s face was starting to piss him off. For some reason, the guy was wearing a shit-eating grin that all the noise wasn’t breaking. As Trip imbibed more and more alcohol, he just watched Jake and the other mooks trying to hit on waitresses or some of the women who passed through the bar area. Of course, they all flamed out, but that at least provided some amusement.

Trip was slightly distracted though, thinking about events just a few short hours before. It had been a long time since he had been as rough on a girl as he was on Becky earlier tonight.

It was two years ago, and it honestly wasn’t his idea. Trip already had a reputation, and he had already begun his domination of college girls. It was a rather known quantity around campus that you didn’t do anything to earn yourself a visit to Trip Azim.

In the case of the girl he was thinking of, he didn’t even have to blackmail her or anything. She was served to him on a platter. The girl was a sophomore sorority girl who had managed to piss off her sorority president, and the president wanted to put down any thoughts from anybody that stepping out of line would be tolerated.

The girl was being threatened with being kicked out of the sorority, and the sorority president had made her a deal--go and supplicate yourself to Trip for a night and all would be forgiven.

What the poor girl, whose name Trip didn’t even remember didn’t know, was that the sorority president had approached him about really taking it out rough on this girl. Trip was only happy to do so, for a price.

And so it was that when the night came, Trip found himself with this sorority girl topless outside his door ready to submit to whatever it was that Trip wanted that evening. Given the amount of alcohol he had ingested so far tonight, he wasn’t in a position to remember that night in full detail, but they put the girl through the paces. And he did mean they as he had gathered several others to participate in the depraved games he came up with that turned her night into an anal gang bang.

She had a rough night and ended it in Trip’s bed. Completely humiliated and dejected, the girl had to do a walk of shame all around Trip’s flat for her clothes, and Trip knew for certain that her clothing was held to ransom. The girl was a cum-covered mess by the time she finally left.

A naive girl who found all her worth in her sorority was broken by Trip and some of the other guys. The last Trip knew, the girl left the sorority at the end of the year and gained a bunch of weight. A shudder ripped through Trip’s body, hoping that Becky would be out of his life before that happened to her too.

After the fact, the rumor mill got to work immediately, the sorority president was able to get every single girl in line. She paid a price too, a rather high price for her. A night of her own riding Trip’s cock with her ass and her further humiliation, but it was a price that the president was willing to pay to gain the control that she now had.

Trip could admit that it’s twisted, the way he controlled and manipulated and abused these girls. The smart ones, or the ones for whom it was already too late, lived in fear of him on campus. Once Trip Azim got his hooks into you, you were getting buttfucked for sure.

Trip wasn’t unaware, instead, you could call him appreciative of how humiliating a night with him was for the girls. It truly went back to his upbringing, the way he was taught to treat women, how it was important to show them his superiority and to show them their proper place.

Trip was more than aware of what he was inflicting on these girls, that getting their asses reamed by him was torture enough, but Becky was a new kind of experiment for him. Pretty much every girl before her was a one-time or occasional thing—most were smart enough to stay far away from them after they had their turn getting corn holed.

No, Becky was quite different in that hers wasn’t a one-time event, how her asshole belonged to him once a week.

It still took him a bit by surprise that Becky even came to this school. He imagined that she would have gone somewhere else, anywhere else knowing what would be waiting for her here. But Trip also knew that the girl was a bit deluded, at least at first.

He knew she was a girl so starving for love and attention that she had somehow Stockholmed herself into thinking that it was a good thing. Had Becky not wisened up, Trip might have almost felt bad.

He wasn’t oblivious to the fact that how she approached him had changed. That she went from excited yet a little scared to just plain resigned. It was an intriguing experiment: how long could this inexperienced girl take it, and how far could it go?

Trip was only mildly aware of the events of the Halloween party. He didn’t end up attending himself even though he heard pieces of it. All the girls that night had rough nights, some more than others so Trip hadn’t paid it too much mind until the following week when he noticed that the girl had become more business-like in her showing up and waiting for the events of the night to conclude.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.