Welcome to College - Becky's Freshman Year - Cover

Welcome to College - Becky's Freshman Year

Copyright© 2016 by LOAnnie2

Chapter 6 - An Early Night, Part 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An Early Night, Part 1 - During a pre-college visit, Becky Freeman was tricked and blackmailed into giving up her virgin ass. Now she's been ordered to report back to him every Friday night of her freshman year. She thinks he likes her, he think's she was a good buttfuck. Nothing in college is as simple as it seems. This is the story of Becky's Freshman Year.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Vignettes   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Caution   ENF  

Becky took off the warm coat she wore to the frat house and hung it up on the hook outside Trip’s room, leaving her standing topless like she usually would find herself on a Friday night. However, on this chilly December day, things were a little different. It wasn’t actually night yet for starters, Becky was four hours earlier than she would normally be.

She knocked on the door with some sense of trepidation. Trip was already upset that she hadn’t been there the previous Friday due to Thanksgiving weekend, but now she was early and here so that way her other plans could take place as scheduled.

Trip opened the door and the look on his face told Becky that he really wasn’t expecting her.

“You’re early,” he said rather matter-of-factly.

Becky nodded to him and said, “Yeah, I have other plans tonight so I just need you to get this over with.”

Trip looked quite taken aback. “You made other plans?”

Another nod from Becky.

“You do realize that I’ll have to punish you for this.”

She shrugged before replying, “Do whatever you need to do.” Ever since Halloween and really realizing what was up with their “date” nights, Becky had gotten over the whole cutesy boyfriend/girlfriend idea and had truly realized that he was just wanting to buttfuck her. Between Trip, Jake, and now Patrick, she had three guys tormenting her who just expected to be able to blackmail her sexually. It fucking sucked for Becky and she knew it, but after a relaxing Thanksgiving at home, she knew what she needed to do. Deal with these little abuses, give them no more time than they required, and just get on with enjoying the not shitty parts of her college experience. Tonight was one of those nights, and she was going to take every advantage of her newfound thought processes.

“Leave the jeans on the ground then come in.”

That was something different for Becky, so okay, she would be standing outside his room for all of two seconds in just panties, but whatever. The eighteen-year-old quickly shed the pants and started to walk into his room.

As soon as Trip shut the door, he grabbed her arm and pushed her over to his desk, and bent her over it with such force that Becky had the wind knocked out of her. For as rough as Trip had ever been to her, he had never been violent in a way like this. His hand grabbed hard at her panties and started pulling on them. Becky was quite dismayed when she realized that he wasn’t pulling them down, just pulling them away. The sounds of ripping fabric filled the room as her panties were torn from her body.

Becky’s yelp of surprise was quickly muffled as the fabric of the destroyed panties was pressed against and pushed into her mouth.

For the first time with Trip, Becky was legitimately scared. He had never acted quite like this before. Hearing the sound of his belt being undone behind her, she couldn’t help but wondered if any of the other girls he had been with had previously been subjected to this.

Becky dared not look back and dared not fight. The sounds of ruffling behind her just added to the anxiety she was feeling at the moment. The tension that was building up in the quiet was finally broken with a loud snap. Or was it the stinging sensation on her ass? She couldn’t really be sure which came first as she screamed into her own wadded-up panties.

Trip’s leather belt made contact with her ass again and again. The sudden shock of pain was too much of a surprise for Becky to do anything other than scream or cry. After the first few, she didn’t count any more of the nineteen total lashes she got, though to be fair neither did Trip.

A long pause came as the smacks seemed to stop. Tears flowed down her face, and the stinging of her ass became more pronounced during the wait. It wasn’t until she heard the belt hit the floor that she knew that she was safe from more lashes. Becky resumed breathing, something she didn’t realize she had stopped doing in those few seconds she waited between the last smack and the sound of the buckle clanking on the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.