Insanity Defense - Cover

Insanity Defense

by A Bad Attitude

Copyright© 2024 by A Bad Attitude

Fiction Story: A short story about my favorite 'type' of attorney. He helps his client beat a murder charge with a novel idea.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fiction   Crime   Cheating   BTB   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Revenge   Violence  

Saul--- I walk into the dimly lit bar and immediately spot who I am there to meet. J.P. McDowell is arguably the best defense attorney in the city, maybe in the entire state! I imagine he wants to discuss my referral fee. You see, I am an attorney also. But I specialize in ‘Personal Injury’ cases, things I can settle out of court. I try to avoid going to trial. Juries don’t like my ‘style’.

Back to J.P., I had referred a case to him about six months ago. A wealthy client of mine had called me to defend him for killing his wife and her lover. I immediately called J.P. To make a long story short his trial is wrapping up tomorrow.

He has not noticed that I am in the bar. I walked up to the table and he looks up at me. He motions me to sit. I pull out a chair and ask, “What’s wrong? I hear the trial is going well for you.”

“I’m sitting here thinking about my closing argument. You know white women who date or marry black men get a bad reputation. People have different opinions when they see them together. I believe I have narrowed it down to four.

The first, other black men call them ‘ho’s’ and make comments when they see them together, calling them ‘black cock sluts’.

The second comes from white racist people. They call them ‘race traitors’ and will have nothing to do with them.

The third comes when people are watching a game on the television. Some black guy hits a homerun or scores a touchdown and the cameras show his wife. She is usually a blond-haired blue-eyed beauty with big tits. Sometimes she is holding a mixed-race kid. Everyone thinks ‘gold-digger’. Like Kayne rapped, “She might be a gold-digger cause she don’t date no broke-ass nigga,”

The last is what the police call her, ‘Victim’. Like that cop on the witness stand a couple of months ago, explaining his body cam video that was recorded as he ran to help a white woman being beaten by her black husband for ‘dis-respectin’ him.

You see, I need to figure out just what to call Bobby’s wife. (Bobby being his client, who is on trial for murder). Should I refer to her as a ‘ho’ a ‘race traitor’ a ‘gold digger’ or a ‘victim’?

“Well J. P. I think...”

“Shut the fuck up!” J.P. is getting loud. I look around to see if anyone noticed his outburst. No one did.

“I don’t want to hear anymore of your shit! I know the truth and it is eating me alive.”

“What truth? Your client found his wife in bed with a black man and shot them both in a fit of rage. Your temporary insanity defense is working...”

“I told you to shut up!”

“The truth? The fucking truth? You want to know the truth? Bobby told me the truth this afternoon.

He came home and saw the car in his driveway. He heard them in his upstairs bedroom. He silently crept up the stairs and looked in. He saw his wife on her hands and knees and her boss, Mr. Washington fucking her in the doggy position.

Bobby said he was mad, he had trusted both her and Mr. Washington. She had been his personal assistant for two years! Different thoughts were flashing through his mind. How long has this been going on? How long has she been cuckolding him? How many times had she lied and laughed at him when he believed her lies? His love for her instantly turned to hate! That is about the time that he saw Washington’s pistol in the shoulder holster hanging over the back of the chair. He grabbed the pistol and shot them both. He sat down in the chair and cried for about 10 minutes. Then he called you.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.