Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath - Cover

Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath

Copyright© 2015 by subbietrainman

Chapter 16

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - FemDomme Marriage gone wrong due to failure to communicate, betrayal and life after the divorce. Peter liked his life as submissive husband 'til the day SHE made a cuckold out of him in their home - what he considered his sanctuary.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Workplace  

That gave us time for nice long hot shower. I had a grand ol' time washing every little "nook and cranny" on Red's delicious body. I think my balls are turning from blue to deep purple and my poor dick is suffering "cabin fever".

I don't know if there is such a thing as the "Fraternal Order of Sushi Chefs but the guy knew about Joshi and a couple of minutes later I was making Saki Martinis for the five of us. Dinner was a lot of fun but also a bit of torture because I sat between Marion and Red. Both of them kept putting their hands on my thighs, squeezing them and Marion tried to molest my balls through my pants. When I tried to keep my legs together, Red leaned close to my ear and bit it.

"Spread'em big boy and slide forward a bit on your chair or I'll invite Mom up to your room for some spanking session. Let her have her fun or else."

While I was kind of excited by the idea of these two beautiful women spanking my ass, I did remember Wednesday night and decided that I was not ready for that and granted "access" to my two tormentors.

It was very difficult to concentrate on the food and conversation with those two devilish ladies alternating in teasing and tormenting my blue – actually I was pretty sure that by now they were purple balls. It was hell in one way and subbie heaven the other. Here Red would feed me delicious morsels of sashimi while her Mom molested my balls.

I must have made a face because the sushi chef got concerned and asked

"everything OK with the fish?" I assured him that was really great but had a really hard time keeping a straight face because now Red was clamping and I do mean clamping down on my balls.

Well eventually all "good" things come to an end. Dan paid this time and it was time to say goodbye. It almost felt like I was saying goodbye to my parents. I really had grown very fond of those two over the last few days.

Dan shook my hand and clasped my shoulder "drive careful and take care of my girl."

Marion hugged me very tight and whispered into my ear

"Darling, make my girl happy. Please, give her what she needs to make her whole again. If anyone can do it, it's you. Even if it doesn't work out for you two, I will be forever grateful for trying. Please feel free to call me any time – day or night if you need help with your quest. Peter I'm rooting for you."

Then louder "I'm looking forward to seeing you again for Christmas. I want another turkey like we had. Maybe if Red and I double team you, we can torture that secret out of you."

"Mom, I'm not so sure, he can be pretty tough. I've seen him suffer at the BDSM club. I think we need reinforcements for that in the form of Aunt Nicole, maybe even Pam."

Pinching my cheek "Peter, you may want to reconsider and give that secret up. I know you're a subbie but are you also a masochist? You'll be in real trouble if the four of us go to "work" on you. See once Nicole and Pam get started, there is no stopping them."

"Mom, don't scare Peter like that. They are not that bad and I know they'll respect the safe word."

I gave a Marion a final hug and kiss on the cheek. "Trust me, I'll try my very best to make Red happy. I want to be part of her life forever and then some."

With that we got into our cars, they went home and we to the B&B.

When we got back Pam and her boyfriend sat in what was called the "reading room", really just a cozy alcove lined with book shelves and six very comfortable chairs and a coffee table. They had dimmed the lights and I notice a bottle and some glasses on the table.

"Hey guys, how was dinner? Come join us for night cap."

So we headed over there and sat with them. They had a bottle of cognac and four snifters on the table.

"Chucky please pour us some."

Remembering our earlier conversation I got an idea and looked at Red

"Goddess, please may I have one too".

The smile that I got from Red sent my heart soaring.

"Yes Chucky, please pour a small one for Peter. I still have some work for him to do and don't want him too inebriated so he can perform properly."

Pam patted Chuck's knee "see babe, that is not so difficult. Peter hardly knows us but he was not too embarrassed to do the right thing. Remember always that I love you and that I would never put you into a situation knowing that it could hurt your precious self-esteem when we are among people who do not know or understand our lifestyle. Last night was a family affair and you can trust every one there not to blabber about the fact that you are MY "slave". We all care for you and are happy that you are willing to submit to my will."

"Chucky, I love you for that with all my heart. Like Mom and Aunt Marion keep telling you, it's the greatest gift a man can offer to a Woman. Peter here understands that and is willing to submit to Red even though he got once burned by his ex who decided to violate the cardinal rule of a Domme/sub relationship by not respecting the safe word and thereby losing Peter's trust."

"You could have saved yourself that beating darling if you had at one time or the other called it. Me and you would have gone someplace private and talked about your issues. I probably would have still made you ask in some form like you did when it came to refills. I would not have embarrassed you by denying you that first drink."

"Ladies, Chuck if I may, from one subbie to the other, I don't really know you and I have no idea how deep your need of being dominated goes but what I see here concerns me. There could be a failure in communication. That is a very bad in any relationship but communication is even more critical in a Domme/sub one. You have to trust Pam to look out for you. It is clear that she loves you. So her first priority will always be to make sure you are safe from both serious physical as well as mental harm. The only way she can do that is if you are totally honest with her about your concerns and fears as well as your need to submit. It's hard I know. I have sometimes trouble formulating what I feel or would like to feel."

"Part of the issue with my ex was created exactly by that. A failure to communicate. I had one understanding and she had a different one and it created a problem which got worse through some other things she did. But it all began because we did not talk about our expectations."

"I know that I will have some very rough times ahead of me. Red will hurt me, probably like I've never been hurt before. Am I afraid? You bet your sore ass I am but I trust her totally that there will be no permanent damage, no need for medical attention. In the end, I hope that this experience will form such a strong bond between us allowing us to grow old together as soul mates, lovers and yes Domme and subbie."

"Chuck – handing him my card – here are my office and cell phone numbers. Please do not hesitate to call me if you have any concerns or questions. I've been in the life style for over ten years always as a sub. I'm sure that both Marion and Nicole have offered you to talk to them but it's not the same. I also can understand you hesitating to talk to Dan or Darrell. But I'm 400 miles away. Consider me a counselor. I promise you that I will never talk to Red about any issue that you raise with me. It's between you and me and the proverbial fence post. Red will understand that and respect it and not try to pressure me into revealing your concerns. As far as I'm concerned you are now family. Maybe think of me as your older brother."

"Now looking at Pam – Pam I hope you will give Chuck the "space" to call me. Us subbies sometimes need to stick together. There are many pitfalls in any long term relationship like marriage and there can be times when he has to confide to someone who understands his special situation. You have Red, your Mom and Marion. I'm guessing that sooner or later Chuck will rely on your Dad but right now, this is all pretty new and scary for him and it is probably easier for him to talk to me. I'm not a relative. If I were in his shoes at this stage, I would also hesitate to talk to your Dad. Why? Because he is YOUR Dad."

Both Pam and Red put their hands on my knees and said "Thank you Peter".

With that we said goodnight and headed up to my room.

As we walking into our room - "toy, strip and get down on your knees but while you do that, let me tell you that I was truly proud of you during our time with Pam and Chucky. You handled that very well."

Now you're getting your "reward". Some serious teasing and a chance to show Me your devotion. Get up on the bed on your back, hands over your head so that I can secure them."

"But..." "Shush babe, I know you would not move or resist. This is more symbolic. It turns ME on knowing that I have total control over you – not just mentally but also physically."

With that she snapped some handcuffs on me and secured them behind my head with a rope that miraculously appeared from behind the head board. Then Red stripped down to her panties and bra and climbed up on the bed. As I she got closer, there was no mistaking that her panties were already wet in anticipation of what was going to happen.

Red took off her necklace and unlocked and removed the lock to my CB but when she tried to pull it off, it would not come because my dick was so hard inside. A quick but serious squeeze to my balls fixed that and the CB popped off. I sighed in relief as my dick pointed straight up at the ceiling.

Chuckling "I bet that feels good, doesn't it toy?"

"Yes Goddess, thank you."

"Don't thank me yet my darling toy. You might wish that I had left it locked up before I'm done with you."

With that Red swung herself over my face in the 69 position. Pressing her wet panties into my face she started to alternate between blowing on my dick and lightly kissing it.

"Hmm, I should have made you shower first. Well too late now, I guess I'll have to "suck it up" if I want to drive you crazy with desire."

I was trying to reach her pussy with my tongue and got slapped on the balls.

"Hey, I didn't give you permission to that. Just stay still and breathe. Don't do anything else till I tell you to."

Another slap on the balls "got that toy? And don't answer that."

I lost count how many times Red brought me to the brink of cumming, but denied me release in primarily by hurting my balls. All I could do, was quietly whimper into her pussy or moan depending what she was doing at the time. Eventually Red got up and I knew that it was over and there would be no release when I heard her emptying the ice tray.

"Oh my poor little toy – the mean Goddess hinted all the time that tonight would be the night and then...".

I almost cried out both from frustration and pain as the ice hit my balls and dick and before I could catch my breath, the CB was back on.

Red was smiling as she put the necklace back with key dangling between her luscious breasts.

"No toy, not tonight but I promise – remember all these days I never promised, just hinted that I might – that tomorrow night you will get to cum."

With that she freed my wrists and then laid next to me pulling her face towards hers and lovingly kissed me.

"Come babe, now you get to make love to my – a chance to get some revenge but be careful not to push that part. I can always take your belt to your ass."

"Goddess may I remove..."

"Stop Peter, I like the sound of Goddess and I leave it up to you to use that or Red. The "Domme game" is over for now. I want you to love me. So there is no need to ask for permission."

So I undid the front clasp of her bra and started to worship and tease those luscious breasts and take special care to really sensitize those nipples. In no time flat they were larger and harder than an eraser on a pencil. As I was "working" I kept seeing flashes of that shiny key to my release. Well there is tomorrow as I moaned in frustration and pain while pleasuring my Goddess' nipples. I felt a small shudder going through Red's body.

Mentally patting myself on my back – I'll be damned she just had an orgasm from just my working on her breasts. "Payback time".

So, I started to slowly kissing my way down to her pussy. One kiss on those soaked panties before I removed them. Red helping by lifting her butt.

Again, I got so involved in teasing and worshipping her pussy, bringing her within seconds of an explosive orgasm, backing off and starting all over again. I have no idea how often I had done that when Red grabbed my hair rather painfully.

"Damn it Peter get ME off NOW!"

I knew it was time to quit my games and get serious or I would have a hard time driving home tomorrow because of my sore ass.

Within a very short time Red grabbed a pillow trying to stifle her cries of pleasure. After catching her breath and with a tear or two in her eyes.

"Babe, you outdid yourself. Thank you. Give me a couple of minutes and do it again. Keep the teasing to a minimum. We need to go to sleep. I want to try to get an early start."

So I did it again. This time I did not drive her off the "Richter Scale" but I'm quite sure that she was very happy.

"Peter, go take a quick shower while I catch my breath. If I go with you, you'll only get into trouble."

So I got off the bed and did as I was told. When I got back Red headed for the bathroom and I spotted a folded sheet on the bed. The message was clear and I quickly changed sheets as I waited for Red to complete her shower. I had not heard a hair dryer. I guess she did not want to waste time and must have used a shower cap because her hair was dry when she came back towards the bed where I was waiting for her.

"Peter, get up and come here I want to hug you."

So we embraced and I started to kiss her lovely face.

"Red, I love you with all my heart and soul. Please don't ever leave me like this again."

A big grin on her face "you mean frustrated an horny like tonight?"

I gave her a gentle slap on her rump "no, you know better. That's not what I mean."

"I know babe, just teasing you. Say was I too mean? Hinting all that time that tonight would be the night and drive you totally nuts with desire and ultimately lock you back up?"

"No Goddess, that is your right. Did I like it? No, but that is not up to me. I just have to trust you that you will keep your promise tomorrow and in the future to never exceed what I can take in any form of torment you decide on. That is part of why I love you so much. You seem to know when to stop."

I almost said unlike ... but managed to control my mouth.

We kissed and Red pushed me towards the bed.

"Time to go sleep. We have lots of time to talk tomorrow on the drive home."

As usual, I woke up around 5:30 with Red pressing her breasts into my back and her hand resting on my chest. Hmm, this feels nice. I hope one day this will be an almost every day occurrence. I carefully eased myself out of bed got into the shower and as I was getting dressed Red opened an eye.

"Good morning darling. What time is it?"

Six, time for you to get up. Pam said that they would open up the kitchen a half hour early so that we could get on the road."

"OK, OK, don't get pushy boy. I'm getting there. Come here and give me a kiss to start my "motor" running."

"I'll put the stuff into the car while you take a shower. Want me to come back up or will you join me downstairs in the kitchen?"

"I'll see you down there".

So I dragged our bags down to the car and went into the kitchen where Pam and Chuck were busy. Before I knew it I had an OJ and a cup of coffee in front of me and Pam grinning

"So did you get lucky last night?" Looking at my face and chuckling, "I guess not, at least not the way you had hoped. Poor Peter. Well Chucky over here had the same "luck". But I think that he's learned his lesson. We had an interesting conversation after you guys went to bed. Thanks again. It opened up my eyes a bit. Mom always said being in a relationship with a subbie is a big responsibility. I never quite understood till last night. I'm going to have to talk to her a lot over the next few weeks."

Red walked into the kitchen and asked "Talk about what Pam?"

"Responsibilities of a Domme. It may be harder than I expected. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to change my "spots". I'm a Domme and that is that. But how I approach it may be different than what I had envisioned in my fantasies."

At that point Chuck brought our breakfast to the table and we ate mostly in silence.

It was time to say goodbye, shook hands with Chuck and reminded him to call any time if he needed to talk.

While Red gave him a hug, Pam hugged and kissed me. Not quite as aggressive as her Mom had done the other day but still very nice. When she released me, I looked at Chuck who had kind of a wane look on his face. I wasn't quite sure what to make of it but it gave me and idea.

Ladies, please excuse Chuck and me for maybe ten or fifteen minutes. I just had some thoughts that I would like to convey to him. So with your permission. Chuck why don't you grab a coffee and we go to the court yard for a few minutes."

"What are you doing Peter, plotting a subbie rebellion or something like that. Fifteen minutes max or we come and get you and that could be painful."

So Chuck and I took our coffees and went outside.

"Chuck I'm not going try to pry and if it gets too uncomfortable, we could do this over the phone where I can't see your face. But something that Pam said earlier and your face after she kissed me made me wonder."

"How did you feel when she kissed me. I am not sure if you were unhappy about it or what was going through your mind."

"Boy this is tough, I've never talked about my feelings with anyone. Well, not true. A little with Pam. Well since I have a pretty good idea of who and what you are and I believe that you want to help, I'll try."

"I know that kissing you is not going to lead to anything. As far as Pam is concerned you are off limits. You belong to Red. I think, she was just teasing a bit. I on the other hand was wondering what I would feel if this was some other guy, an ex boyfriend or even some one completely new. In some small way it excited me but I really don't know how I would feel if it was for real."

"So has Pam ever expressed a desire to have some lover on the side? You know her mother does it all the time. I mean cuckold Darrell with some young stud over at the college."

"A couple of times maybe, like when somehow I pissed her off. I'm not even sure what I did wrong but she said 'maybe I should take up Mom's offer to go with her and get fucked really good' or something similar like that."

"OK, this is going to be hard but can you satisfy her in bed. I don't mean orally but with your dick?"

"I think so. I don't think she's a "size queen". She gets off and I don't think she's faking it. I feel she's too much of Domme for that. But you never really know, do you?"

I chuckled "that's the truth buddy, we'll never know what is really going on in those pretty heads."

"When she locked me into that blasted chastity thing, she made some comments about it needed to get locked up so that I would not embarrass myself but I think she was just pulling my leg."

"Chuck, do you guys ever watch porn or read erotic stories together?"

"We've watched some porn but Pam got pretty bored in a hurry and made some derogatory remarks about the guys with the big cocks that made me thing that I was OK in that department."

"I have an idea, there is a guy who writes stories on a site called "storiesonline.net" his pen name is "Goodhusband" and he has several stories out. All of them involve some Female Domination and cuckolding scenarios. I think the two of you should read one of the stories for starters. It's called "Sandra and Stevie". It's pretty long but it shows how their love survives as they learn about each other's needs. At one point Sandra dumps him but for reasons that don't apply to your relationship. I think if you read say maybe anywhere from five to ten segments – independently from each other – and then talk about what you read, how you would feel if you were Stevie, etc. That might help both of you down the line. If nothing else, it might help you to express your feelings. Now if you find that you are more of a masochist and Pam has more sadistic streak than you both envisioned after reading about Sandra and Stevie, then I suggest that you read "Brenda and Bobbie". Brenda is much more of a Domme than Sandra. I think that Pam's Mom is probably more like that fictional Brenda."

"The important thing is that in both stories, no matter how bad the Ladies treat their hubbies, they are madly in love with them."

"Give it try. I think it might help"

"OK, boys time is up. Peter make a last trip to the potty and let's get going."

As we were in the car and getting on the interstate "so what did you guys talk about?"

"Remember my dearest Red, I told Chuck that I would not divulge any thing he told me to you so that you can feed it back to Pam."

Then I glanced at her and grinned. "I just told him that Pam and he should do some reading".

Red punched me in the ribs "Hey careful, I'm driving."

After that we fell for into a very comfortable silence over the next hundred miles or so listening to "River Walk Jazz" with the Jim Cullum Jazz Band from the Landing in San Antonio.

After stopping for gas we got back on the road and Red started.

"So my darling Peter aka toy what do you hope the future will bring for the two of us? Time to spill the beans babe since you put so much value on communications."

Wow talk about putting me on the spot. I gave it some thought and started at first hesitating but eventually the flood gates opened.

"Red, the one thing in the world I want most is for you to be happy spending the rest of your life with me in a relationship that is full of love for each other and maybe..." I paused. " I hope that whatever you have planned for me will make you whole again. With that I don't mean totally heterosexual. I don't think that will ever happen. You've for many years enjoyed a lesbian life style. It's forever part of you. The best I can hope for that at some point in time you will enjoy again intercourse with a man – hopefully that will be me."

"Peter what where you going to say when you stopped a little while ago? You know 'love for each other and maybe... '?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.