Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 7: Jumping to Kylee

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Jumping to Kylee - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

-- March - Week 9 --

The crew was getting ready for the next jump.

The ship was finally at the correct speed and inclination to jump towards Kylee, the best planet to jump to from their current position. The EP Shield was back on with one aft Rih drive to keep them coasting at the required speed.

The calculations were in, and the obit for Kylee was plotted. All they had to do was jump. The best window to meet up with Kylee so they could be in orbit within a day was determined to be at 10:00 hours. So that was when they planned to jump instead of the unusual 15:00 hours.

The morning jump made everyone concerned happy. It should provide for an exciting day as the shutters were now being employed in the Dome at ‘night’.

With jumping being smoother, the crew was now looking forward to skipping around the new solar system. Although you still had to be careful about moving around when the gravity dropped.

The Astronomers hadn’t found any other significant planets, just some asteroids that they might wander past if it was convenient. It looked like they only had the six planets and their moons to explore. Most of the rest of the crew were happy because they had two possibly habitable worlds to explore.

Lee had noted that the scientists fell into three major groups, which she thought of as the Astro-Buffs, the Greenies and the Geo-Junkies.

The Astro-Buffs: were mostly interested in how this solar system worked, how the planets moved, and how their composition affected the other bodies in the solar system. Most of this group would spend a lot of this voyage on the starship.

Some would have occasional visits to a planet if they find a hospitable one and they may operate a terrestrial observatory if they stayed. The rest would stay with the ship if they decided to go look at other things, while the other two groups did their thing on a planet.

The Geo-Junkies: were more interested in the mineral deposits, geology, weather patterns, atmospheric conditions and the general layout of the lands and seas of the planets.

The Greenies: were more interested in flora and fauna, possible first contact with an intelligent being or even exploring an extinct civilisation. This group were champing at the bit, to get to Futura and or Tychy. In the meantime, they had to be content making others happy as they explored an unusual ice and gas giant instead.

Lee had commented to the people at her dinner table the night before, that some of the theories that the Greenies were tossing around about Futura and Tychy were unbelievable. Debora had asked her to qualify what a ‘Greenie’ was.

By the time Lee had described what her three groups of scientist were, the three tables were laughing hard. When asked which group she belonged to Lee replied, “A sensible one, Engineers of course.” This only made them laugh harder.

By the next morning, most of the scientists were firmly entrenched in their respective camp, much to Sean’s amusement. While some people tried to come up with a more dignified name for their group, the three names Lee came up with, stuck like shit to a blanket.

Sean was in a good mood the morning of the jump. Lee had protested good-naturedly about the sinful pastries that Juanita had taken to dropping off to her crew for smokos. Saying that she was sure, the woman was just trying to fatten her up so she could have Sean to herself.

Lee was amused when Sean told her that Juanita was more than satisfied with her lot. She wore Gary out in the evening and then Penny in the morning.

The morning workouts were going well. Lee had split the sessions into to general fitness class and a combat class. She even helped everyone develop a kata suited to their body types, so they could develop better control of their bodies and increase their stamina and endurance.

Being fitter would come in handy when they got to Futura with its heavier gravity. Sean was pleased to see the level of fitness of his grunts had significantly improved. They had started to get sloppy with their fitness.

He didn’t consider himself a good instructor like Lee was. Plus, he and his team had become distracted by their other duties. Their other friends were also looking fitter and healthier since they too had started to do the regular exercise classes.

After the workout that morning, he and Lee had headed back to their room to change, and of course, this took longer than it should have. He had gotten distracted in the shower, and he and Lee had ended fucking like rabbits instead. Not that he was complaining, far from it.

Just thinking about the episode had him getting hard again. ‘Bugger bastards in hell,’ he thought. ‘My damn cock spends more time erect these days than down.’ He remembered it had started out innocently enough as it always did.

Lee had gotten in the shower while he had retrieved clean clothes from the replicator for them. By the time he got back, there was a soapy pink and black pig in the shower with Lee. Lee was on her hands and knees busily scrubbing Miss Piggy with the bristled brush, she had acquired for the task.

Fortunately, there was enough room, as it was a large cubicle. Seeing Lee on her knees with those beautiful tits covered in soap bubbles swaying back and forth while she scrubbed instantly had Sean hard.

Lee had stayed on the floor rinsing out her own hair, while he quickly dried the pig and sent her on her way. Lee had been leaning forward with her knees, splayed for balance when he made himself comfortable behind her and slipped his hard cock between her legs.

Lee had instantly placed her hands on the wall and lifted her arse to him. Not needing any further encouragement, Sean had worked his cock into her tight little honeypot. She leant against the wall and pushed back into him as his feet were braced against the other wall.

In this position, Sean didn’t slide on the floor, and he could bend forward with one hand above Lee, on the wall while humping his hips slowly. He loved that he could get his hands on the very tits that enticed him into the shower in the first place.

Lee lifted her upper body into his, so he could squeeze and rub her tits and nipples better, and so he could kiss and nibble on her neck. While he still managed to slide his happy cock in and out of her.

He delighted in keeping the pace as slow as he could as he knew it worked Lee up more than just going hell for leather to start with. The longer he could keep his cock in her, the happier he was.

However, it wasn’t long before a lot of grunting and groaning and ‘fuck me’ noises were coming from the shower. Lee had a knack of hitting Sean’s buttons and apparently, she was horny this morning. He soon found he had both hands on her hips as she rammed back into him.

Sean met her every action with one of his own. He had his cock buried deep inside of her on each mating. He liked the slap, splash, slap noises they made when they squished the water out from between them on each stroke.

As the friction and heat grew and her pace increased with his, Lee started her pre-shocks and moaned out his name before clamping down hard on him. This caused his eruption as the aftershocks began. He groaned out loud again as he continued to erupt several more times.

Pleased and sated, he was able to resume a slow stroke into her quaking cunnie for another minute or so. At last, the numbness in his knees made him pull out, and he sat on the floor and pulled a shaking Lee into his lap as the warm water washed over them.

“Fuck me, Sean. I’m so stuffed, you are probably going to have to carry me to bed before I go to sleep right here,” she said totally slumped in his arms. As much as he liked the idea of staying where he was and cuddling Lee, he knew that he had better get her to bed so he could get to work, which he reluctantly did.

Sean was now waiting for the jump. He had always had an interest in space travel and had enjoyed astronomy as a child. But other interests had taken over, and he ended up doing Electrical Engineering, as electricity and electronic systems fascinated him as well.

Something else he had in common with Lee, even if he didn’t get to practice it as much as he would like, due to his other duties. Since space travel had become a reality for many, he found his fascination for the stars was revived. He had transferred to UNSEC’s Space division of SOER very early in his Army career.

His team were often sent in first, to set up and make new areas secure. Although the different counties supposedly worked together, there were always self-interest groups. Some were willing to take advantage of others, and other people would try to do their own thing, without the proper training or equipment.

His team primarily set up Habitat Domes for small groups of Scientists, so they could study the planet, moon or asteroid they were interested in. They had set up a couple of domes on Venus, a few on Mars and some on the dark side of the Moon.

One of his teams had even stormed a dome on Mars, which had been set up in a territory belonging to another sovereign nation, by a group of activists.

Sean believed, that if they had left them to their own devices for another week, they would have just had to do a clean-up job as they had with one of the domes set up on Venus. That group of wankers hadn’t taken sufficient food either.

When they set up the dome, their food had run out before the hydroponics gardens could actually produce food that they could eat. The hemp they had planted may have had many uses, but being eaten wasn’t one of them. They hadn’t even seeded some of their oxygen ponds with watercress.

Sean team had found ten dead out of twelve people, and the survivors hadn’t lasted the day, as they were too far gone. Hygiene and quarantine apparently hadn’t been high on their to-do list either, as food poisoning had turned out the main culprit in the deaths.

When his team had been offered this gig, he had been intrigued and agreed to go. It would be a good finish to his career. Neither of the other two postings he had been offered suited him, and he would have to give up his team to take either of them.

As much as he found he and Lee being on different shifts annoying, in many ways, it was probably a good thing. He worried about Rodger and Essco both being lose on the ship. While intellectually, Sean knew that Lee could take care of herself, his protective streak came to the fore. She was his, and he took care of his own.

Sean was pretty sure that Lee had guessed that he had asked Jim and Terry to keep an eye on her, but she hadn’t made waves about it. He and Kyle had also started keeping an eye on Debora, as neither of them trusted Essco. He only hoped that Tammy would keep Essco happy, so he forgot about the girls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.