Have You Ever Had the Feeling That Something Was Going to Happen - Cover

Have You Ever Had the Feeling That Something Was Going to Happen

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2020 by Writer Mick

Humor Story: A quick flash story from my twisted little mind. This is what happens when I have too much on my mind with too many stories and I need something to burst the dam.

Caution: This Humor Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   BTB   Oral Sex   .

Have you ever had the feeling that something was going to happen?

I knew something was going to happen today. I had no idea what, but something was going to happen.

I’d felt that way all day long and couldn’t figure out why. Maybe because it was Monday.

The wife and I had been on the cool side of our relationship for a few weeks. It had happened before. She would just withdraw from me, telling me it was just her. After several weeks she would be back to her normal self. Then we would be back to normal.

Normal means, random touches and kisses when we passed each other in the house. Out love making changed to just fucking and then back to love making during those times. We’d made love twice on Sunday and took a shower together before I left for work this morning.

I left work with nothing having happened all day and drove home with the windows open on this wonderful summer day. I parked in the driveway instead of pulling into the garage because I was going to take the wife out to dinner. I opened the front door and called out.

“Honey, I’m home!”

No answer. I walked up the stairs to our bedroom to find it empty. I walked down the hall and glanced into each of the two guest rooms and found no one. Going back downstairs, I checked the laundry room and the garage, but both were empty. Walking to the formal dining room and the family room, I found both empty, so I continued to the kitchen.

The kitchen was empty. The last place to look was the yard.

And that was when something happened. Yup today was the day. There in the back yard was my naked wife.

On her knees.

Facing the wooden privacy fence that we built between us and our neighbors. Her face was tight against the fence like she was kissing it.

I walked out to her and raised my voice.

“What the hell is going on?”

She jerked and spasmed and tried to turn her head but couldn’t. I walked closer and finally figured it out. Her hair was inserted into the space between the fence slats and she was being pulled tight to the fence. Well, that’s not exactly right either. She was being pulled tight onto my neighbors’ cock.

“What the fuck?!” I yelled and that was when I heard a voice from the other side of the fence.

“Hi, Mick!”

“Hi?”

“I’ve been waiting for you to get home.”

I went to the tool shed and got a step ladder and set it against the fence amid the sounds of grunts and groans from my wife. Stepping up onto the ladder I looked over the fence to see the smiling face of my neighbor’s wife.

“Hi, Glory. What the fuck is going on?”

“I came home, Mick, and found this loving scene. I snuck up on them.”

“And they didn’t stop what they were doing?”

“Well, I didn’t give him a choice. He had his dick through the knothole in the fence. He was pulling on her hair and she was sucking on Ben’s dick like they were in a glory hole.”

“Same question, they didn’t stop?”

“Well, I guess my holding my pistol to his head kind of froze him in place.”

“I would think that she would pull back.”

“I think she would have, but when I saw them, I was in the kitchen. So, I grabbed our handy tube of Super-Glue and squirted it onto his hands and her hair, so she couldn’t pull back ... at all!”

“So, she is stuck to the fence with her mouth full of your husband’s cock?”

“Yeah. I decided to let them stay like this until you got home, because, let’s face it, who would believe this.”

“I wouldn’t.”

“I know! So, after I glued his hands to her hair, she couldn’t pull back without ripping out a lot of hair. Would have hurt like a motherfucker!”

“Any idea how long this has been going on?”

“We’ve been waiting here for about an hour.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.