Finding Out

by jes65

Copyright© 2014 by jes65

Sex Story: Finding out about my wife's affair had a much different effect on me than I had ever imagined

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Before I start my story, I need to give you some background information. My wife Jennifer and I have been married for twenty two years and life had become quite routine.

Throughout the years, my wife's weight had gone up some, due to giving birth to two boys and although she never really had a sex drive to speak of, she slowly lost all desire for sex. In fact, I resolved to accept having sex one a year for our anniversary. While dating, my friends all laughed when I would tell them she never gave me head. As a result of always being turned down, I stopped all attempts for sex or head. She always went to work in unflattering pants and sneakers, no matter how much I would tell her to spruce herself up. I chalked our marriage up to being one of boring conversation and complete abstinence. That was until last year. I hadn't even noticed that she lost all the weight. In fact, she was lighter than when we first started dating.

With that said...

It was a running joke between the guys at work that when a frumpy looking woman lost weight and started wearing tight revealing clothes, she was having an affair with one of her co-workers. Little did I know that Jennifer had herself gone out and bought a new wardrobe and was wearing tight sexy clothes to work as well. Since I left the house for work before she woke up and came home well past when she returned from work herself, I never noticed. Also, for a woman that couldn't send E-mail, she spent a lot of time texting 'her girl friend from work' or her ****.

I was so bored with the marriage that all this activity was lost in me. My family however noticed that Jennifer was a different woman and would gingerly ask me if I noticed anything differently in my wife. That is what woke me up from my slumber.

One holiday when all the family was together at my in-law's house, I walked into the kitchen to catch Jen texting someone. She almost shit when she saw me come into the room. The next night I decided to check her phone. To my complete shock and horror, I saw who she was texting. It was a guy from her office. He spoke about how much he loved taking her on his desk when everyone else in the office had gone home for the night. Jennifer replied how it felt as if she can still feel his cock throbbing inside her pussy. She wrote that she had a special surprise for him the next morning while everyone was scheduled to be in a meeting. I was flush with fear, but also with excitement. My wife was fucking another man and she was thrilled by it!

There was a text from her telling of how difficult it was to take his huge cock in her mouth and how hard it was to keep all his cum in her mouth when he finally reached orgasm. I couldn't believe what I was reading. This is a girl who refused to even consider putting her mouth on my prick and here she was taking a guy's complete load on her tongue. What got me crazy was the back and forth texting between them about how hot she was making him and the fact that she texted him to check his desk drawer for the panties she had removed from under her skirt and left for him. They then planned on how she was to go out into an unutilized hall closet to wait for him to meet her and shove his apparently huge cock into her from behind.

I read enough. I decided I needed to confront her with these texts. Leaving the boys downstairs to play their video games, I entered the bedroom where she was laying down watching TV, still in her business-like skirt and blouse, and closed and locked the door behind me. I showed her the phone and told her we needed to talk. She sat up quietly and quite nervously. I started to read the texts out loud, my voice cracking from being nervous, as well as excited. She sat there in complete silence with her hands on her head and her mouth wide open. When I read the part about taking his entire cock deep into her pussy from behind, she sat up taller, as if she was trying to fly away. When it was all over, I asked her if this was truly happening or simply some silly game the two of them play with each other. She simply looked me in the eyes and told me it was all true. Things had slowly built up from simple flirting and texting to petting and grinding. Finally, she stated that all this was too much. Dares to show body parts turned into dares to do sexual acts.

What happened next even surprised me. Instead of losing my cool and screaming, I reached out and started unbuttoning her blouse and in a soft shaky voice told her how disappointed I was in her for being such a bad girl. She was speechless. She just sat on the bed in disbelief in how I was reacting to being told I was being cheated on. Jennifer's breasts looked amazing as they were slowly being revealed. It was as if I had put myself in the other man's shoes and I was getting my first look at her naked breasts. When I was done unbuttoning her blouse, I went on to slowly pull the long zipper on the side of her grey business skirt. I was surprised when I saw that she was wearing a black lace thong. That's when I finally noticed how much weight she had lost and just how hot her body truly was.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.