Making Body Heat With Fiona - Cover

Making Body Heat With Fiona

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotic Sex Story: Fiona was a 45 year old petite blonde with curves in all the right places who was all business and nothing personal. That all changed when she was soaked to the skin, and her older colleague had to warm her up lest she freeze. In the process he discovers that her sex life stopped 10 years ago when hubby stopped being able to get it up. The drought was broken in a big way.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Size   .

An hour ago if you had suggested to me that I would be fucking my 45 year old work colleague Fiona then I would have called you stark raving mad. She is quite easy on the eye, but she has always been stand-offish with me and others. It has been all work and nothing personal when dealing with her.

Right now I have my 60 year old long fat cock buried inside her snug very wet pussy, with her legs wrapped around my waist pulling me deeper inside her. I've learnt between her moans and groans that she hasn't had sex with her husband in the last 10 years. He suffers from erectile dysfunction, so she's had a very long dry spell. Which is a pity given that she is a very attractive petite blonde.

"Ohhhhh ... ahhhhhh ... so good" she moans as I continue to slide my cock in and out, with my balls slapping against her ass on each inwards lunge.

She is very wet. I was surprised how wet she was when I first entered her about five minutes ago. I think I'm helping her release ten years of pent up needs. I don't know how she has gone that long without being fucked. I've also learnt that hubby was only half my cock size when he was able to get it up and fuck her.

"Yes ... yes ... that's it ... so good" she gasped just before she yelled "Oh god ... I'm cummmmmiiiinnnggg". She need not have used her words, I could feel her pussy pulsating around my embedded shaft with her hot juices streaming down its length to trickle out across my balls.

"Fuck yeh ... cum on my cock ... cum all over me" I groaned into her ear as I nibbled on her lobe. I struggled to stay inside her with her pussy muscles attempting to expel my cock from its grasp.


It all started an hour again when both of us were caught in an icy downpour whilst walking back to our hotel. We were absolutely soaked to the skin by the time we got back to the hotel foyer, only to discover that the power was out, and we had to walk the stairs in our sodden shoes to get to our rooms.

Fiona was being badly affected by the cold and wet. She really needed to get dry and warm - she was a prime candidate for hyperthermia at the moment.

"Go get a hot shower immediately" I told her as she started to shiver.

She disappeared inside her room whilst I disappeared into mine using the connecting door.

We had adjoining and connecting rooms. We had opened the connecting door this morning when we needed to meet to discuss tactics for today's client meetings. The door remained open after we left for the day.

Fiona headed into her bathroom to have a hot shower whilst I did the same in my room.

I was in the shower about 30 seconds when I heard Fiona's chattering voice.

"Grant ... Grant ... I have no hot water" she explained in a tearful voice from outside of my bathroom door.

"Come in ... come in quickly ... my hot water may not last much longer" I explained.

"I ... I ... can't" she replied in an agitated voice.

It's no time for modesty ... come on before you freeze to death out there" I responded in a raised and firm voice.

"Oh OK" she replied as she slowly entered the room wrapped in a big white towel.

I opened the shower door and beckoned her inside, giving her a full frontal view of my naked body. She hesitantly dropped the towel on the floor and stepped inside the now cramped shower stall with me.

The water was quickly losing its heat and I helped direct her under the water stream whilst any warmth remained.

Fiona is much shorter than me. She stands just over 5 ft tall with her body nicely proportioned for that height. She had a nice large set of tits with hard rosy red nipples. Her tits at the moment were pressing against my tummy ( I stand 6ft 2ins tall ), as I attempted to get the warm water all over her body.

She was still shivering when the water turned cold. I immediately shut off the water and helped her out of the stall. She just stood frozen on the bath mat. Quickly I grabbed her towel and set about drying her off, a task that gave me the opportunity to have a closer look at her body.

She had a flat tummy under her nice large rounded tits. South of her tummy was a shapely set of hips with a darkish blonde hairy bush on her mound. Her pussy lips were however totally devoid of hair, which had the effect of emphasising their fleshy shape and size.

I quickly dried off as soon as I finished drying her. My cock was already showing interest in my naked companion, with its hardness and length increasing by the second.

Fiona was still freezing cold, and I would be too unless we got warm very soon. With the room heating not working there was only one solution - that was to generate some body heat. The best way would be to slide into a bed together naked and hold each other close until we warmed up.


With my cock still embedded in her spasming pussy, I slowly worked us into a position where we could flip over with me moving to be under her. Within a minute, Fiona was perched on my hips with my cock buried deep inside her. I pulled her down towards me, with her tits pressing against my chest. I looped an arm behind her neck and drew her into a kiss.

Tentative at first, not knowing how she would react. When she started to return the kiss, I increased the intensity of the kiss until we were passionately devouring each other's lips with tongues probing at each other.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.