Friday Five O'Clock Club - Cover

Friday Five O'Clock Club

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 2: Who Was that Woman and Where Did She Go?

True Sex Story: Chapter 2: Who Was that Woman and Where Did She Go? - On Friday at five, I got together with my buddy Bill to get high. Across the street, Kathy, Laura and Susan got together to do the same, but they went one step more, they scratched that special itch. After taking the edge off their libidos, they went out to hunt. Kathy caught me first, then it was Laura, then Susan.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   Incest  

Monday came around and we didn't get together. Kathy wouldn't answer my text or calls, didn't call me back. I called again and again. Tuesday, I called and we talked. Wednesday, I was missing her. Thursday we got together, she was cold. My dick remembered a warmer time.

I chalked it up to, 'women are different from guys'. Kathy was bright and pretty. I liked her, weird history and all.

By the weekend, we were back in bed. So it was. Sometimes she was cold and distant. Occasionally she would get real sexy and want to screw, but it was inconsistent. Far too inconsistent in my opinion or for my satisfaction. Yet I stuck around. Sometimes we're great, sometimes we're weird.

A few weekends later, I was invited to her parents house for Sunday dinner. Big step, meet the parents. OK, I'm in. I purposefully put Bill's story aside. Well I tried. At dinner I sat watching her creepy father leer at her teenage little sister ... the family dynamics with her distant zoned out mother ... it dawns on me something is going on. All afternoon, Kathy looked concerned. Her only smiles were for me and her sister.

Unfortunately, Bill was right. Kathy's family situation seemed weird compounded. Far from ideal.

Mom was old beyond her years. I mentally tried to allow for, a son dead by suicide and another in jail as a heavy weight. But there was more than a wrinkled smokers face. She seemed out of it. Was Kathy's mom a stoner? The dinner was barely edible meatloaf. Mom led a long rambling prayer while Dad stared at his younger daughter's little braless tits. Her little sister seemed the only fairly normal one. Kinda young and sexy, but not sleazy. Lil'sis seemed more grown up than her parents, even though she wasn't quite fifteen.

The goodbye routine was very weird. Lil'sis got hugs and kisses from Kathy, but she was the only one. Dad, shook my hand and gave me one weird look while undressing Kathy with his eyes. Mom was zoned out and didn't say a thing when I thanked her for a nice dinner.

I was reminded: Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.

After meeting her parents, our relationship had even more mood swings. Her emotional involvement varied from just friendly, to sometimes fairly serious, then all the way to cool. I'm pretty even tempered and was feeling jerked around. Still we'd see each other several times a week if not more. We talked on the phone when not together. She is smart, witty, fun. She can be fantastically sexy too. We see a lot of each other. It feels like we're going someplace together...


Then Kathy met a musician with a band, John. Though Kathy is a nursing student she plays a hot jazz flute for fun. Think, Jethro Tull.

Kathy told me she wants to "Play with the Band" whenever she can. After one time going with her to see her play, whenever John calls, I'm pointedly not included. "He's just a friend. Don't worry." She said.

The problem is that plans I make with Kathy are often impacted last minute by the 'Band'. More than once, I arrive to pick her up and she is leaving or gone off already. Stood-up turns into a normal condition. Yet, the times together are still so good I persist.

At the same time Kathy and I are routinely, then not routinely dating, Laura's boyfriend has gone to Marine boot camp. Laura is around the house most all of the time. It's a hot spring. Laura makes it more so as she often parades around in just a little girls camisole undershirt and cotton bikini panties. What thin little cover there is, was never meant to be stretched so tight by such eye-popping curves. Cute. Hot. Sexy.

Pink aureoles and a shadow of pussy fur telegraph through the light cotton. The top is stretched so it gaps at her waist, barely covers her boobs and sticks moistly to her skin. Pure solid boner eye candy.

Laura, Susan and I spend more and more time with each other. We smoke dope and eat meals when I get stood up.

I actually had met Susan before in human physiology class. The woman is intimidatingly smart. Susan sat in the back of the class and asked insightfully difficult questions. You could almost hear the professor groan when she starts to ask something. It's often a high point of the class, expanding on an important concept, but it isn't ever an easy question. We met buying coffee before class and teamed up during a couple of lab session. We were some of the odd-ones-out. Most of our classmates were dweebs from dentistry or optometry.

Her normal class outfit was green OD army pants and a plaid flannel shirt over t-shirt. Hair pulled back in a dirty blonde pony tail, she often wears a ball cap all day long. Now knowing her as Kathy and Laura's housemate with camouflage off, I find her to be a dishy sylph.

Around the house she shows another side of her personality. Susan is a determined runner. Marathons and sprints, the woman just enjoys running. Running, she is transformed from feminist grunge camo to lithe Diana the Huntress.

With her housemates around, she let fly with a wicked ribald sense of humor. Around the house, she dropped the urban camouflage to show her sexy side. At first, if there had been any of the women I would have pegged as gay, it was Susan. Over time, her flirts pretty much erased those thoughts.

But I'm going with Kathy and Laura's just a friend. Almost naked, but 'down boy' just a friend.

Yeah. No sexual tension there. Ha.

Making matters worse, for the last couple of days the young female cat that thinks it owns the place has been in heat. Kitty yowls and howls, lays her tail up on her body, rolls on the floor and rubs her bottom on anything she can. The cat's horny howling goes on for hours. The neighborhood toms are outside on the prowl. Sexual need radiates all through the house.

It's Tuesday afternoon about 5 pm. I've come by to pick up Kathy. We had plans to eat dinner together, I was to pick her up and give her a ride to my house where I'd cook, a routine scenario. Kathy is late, another routine scenario. I'm waiting, sitting in their living room sunk deep in an old overstuffed chair. Laura flits around in her camisole outfit. She adjusts the box fan. Turns off a light. Gets herself a drink of water, bends over me with a tit show when she offers me some ... water that is. She can't sit still, coming into view every few seconds.

And the house is blessedly silent. No caterwauling. "How come the cat is quiet?" I asked Laura.

She smiles, blushes and giggles with a hand over her mouth. I've never seen her embarrassed like this.

She can't hold it back, she bends over laughing and finally gasps out, "Cat orgasm."

"What?"

"Oh, this you gotta see. Fuckin' cat was making us crazy, still as horny as ever. But Susan figured all she really needed was to get off. We didn't want her pregnant and there are no kitty contraceptives. So, Susan just rubbed her off."

"What? Are you serious? She fucked the cat? No Way."

"The first time was a disaster. You should see the scratches and bites on Susan. Kitty started out OK, but when she goes off she gets wild. Scratching, biting. The next time we wrapped her in a towel. I helped hold her down. Susan rubbed her off. Wow did she ever struggle when we got her off. It was deafening. That cat can howl. But OH MY GOD can she ever cum. You rub that cat and she starts shaking like an earthquake. When we let her loose she rolls around on the floor purring, then falls asleep."

"Blessed silence for hours. Then she starts up again, so we did her good. She has been awake about an hour now. I figure we have another couple of hours before she gets weird again. Then she won't leave us alone. Fucking cat, we need to get her fixed."

Laura has her legs crossed tight. She's pretty much wound up sexually herself. I can see her nipples stand tall through her tight little translucent camisole. Smells like she's squeezing her clit between her legs. Matches my chubby dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.