Caught on Camera

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: A slow elevator leads to a tryst on the staircase of a high-rise office building. Plumbing the depths of passion as cheating spouses look for love in all the wrong places.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace   .

I guess you could call this a cautionary tale. In all honesty, things are changing so fast in the workplace and other public areas that everyone should be on their toes to check for video cameras and listening devices that eavesdrop and record their every little indiscretion.

It wasn't that long ago that I was in a cushy job in a major city getting paid a nice salary for doing practically nothing. Things were moving along quite nicely until I started having some domestic difficulties related directly to my spouse's issues with menopause. After an extended period of unexpected abstention, I was at my wit's end to satisfy my frustration. It had gotten so bad that I was looking at the middle-aged housekeeper's ass waving at me from the ladder as she cleaned the blinds on the windows. Her plump round buttocks were swaying to and fro like a distant target outlined in the early morning mist. Fortunately, I stopped before I made a complete jerk of myself with the hired help. Besides, I felt certain she would run unhesitatingly to my wife with all the lurid details.

I was in a team of technicians that made decisions on certain properties assigned to us for analysis and one of the members of my team was a rather attractive woman in her mid-forties who made everyone around her know that her "hubby" was an ordained minister and that she had four grown boys who were actually young men since they were all over eighteen. The row of five males was lined up across her desk like some basketball team of blonde clones with good teeth and identical smiles. I personally found her to be a bit irritating because all she could talk about was the various "good deed" projects and clubs that she was involved in and how devoted her husband was to the church.

Her primary redeeming factor was the fact that she generally wore short skirts and was quite generous is sharing her naked thighs with me when I was seated directly across from her. We never spoke of her well-intentioned advertisement of her feminine allure but I knew she was turned on by the fact I seldom took my eyes off her "goody locker".

We were both leaving a bit late on a Friday afternoon when we realized the elevator was constantly packed with people from lower floors all cheating and getting on the up elevator in order to fit inside for the journey to the ground floor. It was one of those silly unintended consequences when all sixteen floors of the building released their employees at the exact same time on the end of the week. We waited for three elevators before she suggested we take the seldom used stairs at the end of the building. They were unusual in that there was no exit on the ground floor but only in the basement where the official vehicles parked on a permanent basis.

It was only on the ninth floor when Doris asked me to stop for moment as she fixed her loose shoe strap. The only other staircase user was a young boy who practically ran past us to get away for his weekend. None of the floors above us had interested workers who were willing to walk down the steep stairs of the staircase all the way down to the basement and then walk back up the ramp to get up on the street level. I could hear the voices of some of the lower level workers on the second and third floor using the staircase because it was not that far to go to get out of the building.

Doris sat on the metal lined stair that was almost level with my line of sight and I could see her control top pantyhose only inches from my ogling eyes. She smiled at me and naughtily lit up a cigarette even though we were still technically still in the building. This was a gross violation of the company rules and I looked at her quizzically because she was generally as straight as an arrow in all matters except flashing her lovely thighs.

"Oh, Harry, I just have to have it. I can't wait any longer."

One of the problems for smokers who worked on the upper floors was the fact they could not make it out to the street and back again within the fifteen minute break period and risked getting docked for a full fifteen minute loss of pay. The use of time-clocks was archaic but instilled a sense of fairness to each and every one of us.

I noticed that right after she took the first puff, she seemed to relax and her knees spread open a lot more allowing me to catch a nice shot of her pussy which seemed to be covered by only a skimpy thong under her pantyhose. She also raised her knees a bit allowing me to see the roundness of her slightly drooping buttocks that were perfectly shaped by her expensive pantyhose.

Being that close to such exciting snatch, I fell into a state of rock-hardness that was visible inside my slacks. My business was sticking out in front of me like a tent-pole looking for a convenient hole to find refuge. I saw Doris lick her lips and I knew right away that she was thinking the same thing I was and it wasn't about some charity group or sermon.

"Doris, would you mind if I touched you under your skirt? I will be very discreet and stop as soon as you tell me."

I was surprised when she giggled and pulled his hand under her skirt and placed it right on top of her pussy.

"I was waiting to hear you say that for a long time, Harry, you can push your finger up inside if you want but I don't want to pull my hose down in case someone comes down the stairs."

I stood her up and bent her over the railing so I could work her pussy slit and her backside at the same time. It wasn't very long before she was whimpering in that certain key that told me she was fast approaching a nice orgasm. We head a door slam but it was way down below and nobody was going up the stairs at a quarter after five on a Friday afternoon.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.