Sex Toy, Who's a Sex Toy?

by a_student

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

True Sex Story: I have two women friends who quietly compete with each other. As couples, we explore sex toys. In the quest to design a strapless double dildo we take castings of Dicks and the inside of Vaginas. It takes a lot of samples to get the design right. It takes a lot of naked teamwork to get the vagina casting right.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Group Sex   Sex Toys   .

An 'Our Bodies, Our Selves' Series Story

My fuck-buddy Gloria shaved off all my pubes before casting my dick for her collection.

My main girl-friend Susan couldn't help but notice, but she just looked at my pube-less state and said, "Me too, Please." When Susan got a feel of my new oral technique she raised her game bringing sex toys into the fucking competition.

Gloria wanted me to help her make a strapless double dildo to use on her girlfriends. We wondered what's the inside of a vagina really like? Is a dick the best fit? Casting a cock is easy compared to casting the inside of a woman's vagina. That takes teamwork.


When I first met Gloria, I was on a love hiatus with Susan. Our long term love affair had ups and downs, but this recent down was the pits. Had we broken up or just taken a break? I didn't really know. We had parted in anger. We weren't seeing each other or even talking. It felt devastating. I missed her. Yeah, I missed the sex, that part was very good.

I mainly missed the brilliant beautiful woman who meant so much to me. Susan was very warm and loving. Our conversations were wonderful. She was every bit my intellectual equal, actually I take that back she was my intellectual superior. I say that because she could be absolutely fucking brilliant without making anyone including me feel dumb. That's pretty impressive. So, anyway, I missed Susan.

Meanwhile, though I was apart from Susan, something else very interesting was going on. My sex life wasn't dead.

Before Susan, I thought I would die as a virgin bedroom loser. Susan saved me from that ugly fate, took my virginity and trained me to be what she called, "her best lover ever." Even, now that is something to make little dickie stand up proud.

After a year and a half of not perfect but pretty damn good relationship with Susan, I was very happy. Then we had a big stupid argument and we split in a huff. I really couldn't ever solve this problem. We had argued and broken up before because her mother insisted I was too young and would never make a proper husband for her. The splits lasted from a few hours to a few days. Then we'd be back together for some great make up sex.

The time I met Gloria, Susan and I were still apart after three weeks. Oh, we had talked by phone, but there hadn't been anything near reconciliation. Susan had told me, "we shouldn't be exclusive, you should date other women." I told Susan, "I don't want to date other women. I love you. I want to be with you." Now that we had been apart for a while I was thinking her 'date other women" was letting me down easy. I feared it was really over for us.

The first few days I was in mourning, missing her, figuring I was back to loser virgin status. Then a strange thing happened. Women I knew and some I didn't started to console me. They seemed to know that I'd broken up with Susan before I did. I was surprised, women wanted to talk with me. One woman I hardly knew came by my house and took me to bed. It just seemed to happen.

Then there was Gloria. Whoa, did she get me into bed. It was glorious. (no joke) But Gloria and I would never be a boy/girl romantic relationship. She was too much the sexual omnivore and thought romance was over rated. So, no falling in love with Gloria. Still, when a gorgeous woman wants to sexually ravage your body. Who am I to say no? Let's just say it took only two days until we had fallen deeply in lust.

After three weeks of female tender mercies, I was just getting used to Susan being gone from my life. That Sunday night, Susan was at my door. She still had my key, but knocked timidly. There were tears on her face as she said, "I'm sorry."

I stepped out onto the porch taking her in my arms to say, "No. I'm sorry. I've been a fool. Please come inside."

We sat on the couch holding each other as she begged forgiveness. Our argument had been goaded by her mothers' pestering. Susan's mother had been mean mouthing me, calling me her, "hippie boy toy." Somehow she ignored that I was a smart engineer. Susan's father, uncle and grandfather were all engineers, but an engineer's not good enough for soon-to-be-in-med-school Susan. Finally she had told her mother to get off her case.

We were cautiously on again. No questions were asked by either of us about what we had been doing. Emotions were too raw. I was fairly certain she had not been celibate. I didn't want to risk talking about my sex life either.

I wasn't going to say anything, but things were bound to be weird when Susan noticed my pubic hair was gone.

There was no way to ignore it. She stroked the fuzzy stubble on my groin, then asked, "Me too, Please."

Barbering her pubic hair was exotically sensual. As I combed and scissor her pubic patch her pudenda was thoroughly teased. I could see her swelling inner labia emerge. I couldn't stop from touching her hairless bits either. Then the razor gel and the slickery feeling of a fresh blade carefully moving over sensitive flesh. I held her skin taut as the blade slid, cleaning her smooth. Applying baby oil to her bare bits had her begging for cock.

We made love tenderly, she spent the night. I had shown her a new oral technique. Her orgasm was sweet. I wasn't going to tell Susan about Gloria. It seemed too risky. But she had to know someone had added to my sexual experience.

I was worried. I lay awake next to Susan early the next morning. I loved her, the scent of her, the feel of her. All of her.

Now things were complicated. I didn't want to give up my intimate exploration of female anatomy. Specifically, Mr. Dickie didn't want to stop seeing Gloria. He was hard just thinking about her. Oh this could be bad.

About my pubeless state. How was I going to explain? It couldn't just slide forever. Susan was far too inquisitive about everything to let it slide for long.

How to explain? I tried some mental exercises at explanation.

1) "My pubes were sheared on Mr. Dickie's journey to Gloria's sport fucking trophy shelf." Oh, that couldn't go over very well.

2) "Dear, I want to share an interesting experience I had when I thought we were broken up. See Susan, here's how it happened, I met this woman, Gloria. We got intimate. Honest it was only great sex a few times. No problem right? You and I, we weren't together anymore, at least I didn't think so." OK, No problem. I'm sure you will be happy together. BYE. (oh fuck)

3) "My friend, Gloria has a hobby. She read about Cynthia PlasterCasters rock star groupie dick trolling strategy. You know the rock star groupie that makes plaster casts of guys dicks? She cast my dick. I'm famous." Yeah, that was going to work. Ha.

I might have even explained that to Susan, (not) but plaster casting turned out to be a team sport. "You see, it takes three people to make a cast. The castee that's me, the caster to make the mold and a knob polisher to keep the dick hard while the plaster sets. Gloria recruited another woman to help. Two liter pop bottle. Long enough to cover a dick. Big enough to fit round your balls. Flexy enough to press against your groin. But you have to hold the bottle. You have to mix the plaster. You have to grease the dick, make it hard and keep it hard. Somewhere in there two people wind up needing an extra hand or two. Cynthia Plaster caster had a helper suck off the castee. That would work, but..."

"While you might think a great blow job is fantastic. Gloria developed her own technique. Her cunt could beat the best blow job all to hell. Ben Wa ball training gave her such a grip. The mere sight of two naked women got most guys harder than ever. They greased my cock and balls and ass with baby oil. I got really hard. Then Gloria mounted up and pulled kegels along my dick while her naked helper du jour whipped the shit out of the plaster. Gloria was really good at holding that tantric edge, oh so close but not over the orgasmic edge. I don't think my dick was ever that hard. (wouldn't that go over well?) When the plaster was ready, Gloria hopped off my near orgasmic quivering rod."

"She slammed the pre-trimmed mold around my junk and the assistant poured in the plaster. As soon as the cup was full, the assistant would kiss Gloria, suck her tits, and stick fingers up my ass. They were so good at ass stimulation they almost made me jizz into the mold. The plaster warms as it hardens and only takes three minutes to get hard. Not long after that they can get the shrinking meat to slide right out."

"It was quite an experience." I bet Susan would get into the minutia of the process, details fascinated her. The fact that it's my dick might even slide. But for the life of me I couldn't explain the post casting cleanup and congratulatory three way fuck to my recently reconciled girlfriend.

My story to Susan could go on, "Gee Honey, it was really exciting having two women fondle and fuck my dick. I'm sure you can identify. After all You and Caroline and me, we did it too. After the cast was made the meaningless reward sex with Gloria and her helper was simply mind blowing. But think of it this way dear, They taught me a great new cunnilingus technique. Come on now Susan don't be that way, let me show you." You see how that might be hard to spin?

Gloria wasn't going for famous dicks, she was just collecting her dicks, a personal journey of discovery. Well, not every dick. She confessed that she didn't cast every cock, just the worthy conquests. Some were no account. Some just got away, she apologized for her lack of diligence. A small forest of cock casts graced her dresser top. My second night with Gloria had me destined for a place on the shelf.

So, I kept my mouth shut. I made love with Susan again in the morning and then we went to classes. We agreed to see each other again Tuesday evening.

Yeah, things were complicated.

Monday night, I told Gloria about reconciling with Susan. She was all, "Well cool, you got a girl friend. How romantic. La De Da. Shut up and fuck me." After our orgasms, as we lay together getting ready for another round we talked. "You think I don't know you had a girl friend. Check that, girl friends. Emphasis on the plural. Shit. You think I'm stupid? You were on my fucking radar. I didn't want some amateur. Too much drama. Now suck my clit." She was very demanding.


After I reconciled with Susan, my sex life began to improve. Heck I thought it was good before. It was almost like I'd graduated from her sex school and now we were equals. My worrisome pube stubble was never discussed. Susan arranged to share a female friend of hers in a three way as make up for a lesbian tryst she had just 'fallen into'. Maybe. Just part of my education? Could be. I'm game.

Maybe seeing other women was letting me down easy. Maybe Susan didn't ever love me. Maybe she was just using me for sex the entire time. We might not be together forever, but together right now was plenty of fun. OK, so Susan used me for sex. Sigh. I wouldn't want to miss any of it.

Well, maybe I could miss a little bit. A bit of time stolen away to be with Gloria. Susan had coached me about negotiation, "You have to keep your options open."


Susan shared things she had read about as fantasies with me; A string of beads you shove up your ass one by one then pull out when you orgasm, Ben Wa balls that Japanese fishermen made to satisfy their women while they were at sea, dildos of all shapes and size, vibrators shaped like a dick, or bullet sized vibrators. She hadn't tried anything except a hand vibrator, but talking about them built up to great orgasms for her. I made every effort to simulate her fantasies with my fingers, mouth, tongue and dick. Susan was very curious about sexy things and wanted some toys.

It was tough for me to keep my mouth shut. The feeling of Gloria's slimy Ben Wa balls dropping into my hand was crystal clear in my mind. I needed to be very careful.

Susan was no stranger to a vibrator of power. Her first vibrator was stolen from her mother while visiting for Labor Day. She went looking through the drawers in her old room and came across a very nice hand vibrator in a box at the bottom of a drawer. It was a big monster thing, a chrome cylinder riding on a black pad, you strap to the back of your hand with a springy strap across the palm. When the motor is on an eccentric weight shakes your hand at one of three different speeds. It did look like it had been used, but was almost brand new.

Susan figured if it was in her old room along with her old stuff, it might as well be hers.

So she brought it back to school. At first she was very secretive, only using it when she was alone in the house. It worked so well, shaking her clit to massive orgasms, she was soon addicted. She would strip off her bottom half, strap on the monster, press her fingers on her clit, and fire that mother up. To muffle the vibrators sound she clamped her pillow between her thighs. The orgasms were too delicious. The feelings went on and on. So she had more and more discrete rendezvous with her secret lover. First only in an empty house, then late at night buried under pillows trapped between her legs. Then practically all the time, she'd strap the vibrator to her hand, fire it up and ride it like a rocket to the moon.

Then red faced, she confessed her vibrating perversion to me. She used the vibrator on my dick and asshole. I was sold. We didn't use it all the time, but sometimes we used Susan's hand vibrator to 'hit one out of the park'. She liked the orgasms when I used it to vibrate her clit while I was fucking her doggy style. She needed the pillow over her mouth to muffle her screams.

Susan was obsessed with the idea of Ben Wa balls. She had never seen them but she wanted to try them. The mere thought of them got her very turned on. We would fantasize about Ben Wa balls, pretending I inserted one into her vagina as part of foreplay. It got her very excited.

So one evening after our sexual tensions were relieved, she asked me to help her find or make some Ben Wa balls. Let's get practical I said, how big should a ball be? You don't want it to hurt or get stuck. Think about going to the emergency room with a ball stuck up your cunt. She grimaced then we laughed.

It was hard not to reveal that I'd held some balls in my hand. Could I ask Gloria for help finding Ben Wa balls for my other girl friend? Better not.

Susan continued, "It will have to be smooth and safe, not rough and no sharp points. And I need to be able to clean it. Sterilize it. I stole a brand new golf ball from my Dad, cleaned it with alcohol, lubed it with KY and tried it in my you know. It fit OK. It's smaller around than your dick. I measured with my hands. It feels OK, you know with all the dimples, but it didn't move inside. It wasn't heavy enough. I want something heavy enough to feel."

"I looked at all of the glass paper weights my mom collected. Most were too big, I didn't feel safe trying them. I keep looking for smaller sizes but there wasn't anything that looked right. It is my gigi and I know what it wants."

"I dug out my brothers marble collection while he was out of the house. I tried all the big ones in his marble bag. I can hold three of the big glass suckers up inside, but they don't feel like they weigh much or move around. It freaked me out thinking about glass way up inside me. If they knock together and shatter it could be real bad. So, no glass for gigi."

I picked up the quest, "OK, then let's try some other ideas. I've seen great big chrome steel ball bearings that have balls about an inch across, they look like big marbles. Maybe I could find a bigger ball bearing. Steel is heavy, if we get a great big ball bearing it would probably be about right. It sure would be heavy."

The next few days, I asked around. There is an informal network of machine shops on campus. Guys in the shops share information and equipment. Told them I was looking for a great big bearing for a heavy duty turn table. One guy had a junk pile with parts from an old radio telescope. The bearings were huge with an ID of 300mm. He asked why I wanted 'em. "Government project" I replied, meaning something personal, not a college project. "No Problem, it's all junk," he said. I had to dismantle quite a bit to get them free, but came away with three free old nasty bearings.

The bearings were huge and weighed 35 kilos each or more. Thanking my benefactors I loaded them into my car and made off with the prize. I took them to the lab where I built equipment for research experiments. The three barely fit into our degreaser tank. An hour later, out they came, all shiny. After some disassembly work each of the beasts yielded up nine balls. Each ball was 45mm in diameter, about the size of my dick at its widest point. Each ball weighed about 380 gm or as much as a bottle of beer. This might work. I hadn't said anything to Susan about my quest. It never occurred to me that it would be this fast. Now it was almost time to surprise her with a new toy.

My dick was already tested and proven to fit her well. Ah, that research was fun. It takes a lot of repeated measures to assure the data were accurate. We were still working at it.

I cleaned and boiled the balls, checked the surfaces to assure nothing was sharp or rough before delivering my present. Two balls fit into a nice little gift box that had previously contained a watch.

That evening, I worked Susan up with our usual banter and foreplay. As we advanced, I started telling her the Ben Wa story, as if trying to stoke her up. Feeling her labia, I said, "Imagine a Ben Wa ball slipping between your lips." Then I said, "No, try feeling one of these balls slipping between your lips." Then I gave her the little gift box.

"It's heavy." Susan squealed even more when she saw a pair of the steel balls.

After her kisses abated, I told her, "These are serious weights. Let's try just one."

We stripped off the rest of the way and climbed into bed. She played with my dick as I lubed her labia teasing her opening for some slack before inserting a ball into her vagina. Finally she was seriously excited, lying on her back with legs splayed. I pressed the first ball against her opening. There was resistance at first, then it slid right in.

Susan's eyes got big as she felt the intrusion. Once the ball was past her lips it slid a little further in. I could see the ball just inside blocking her hole. She was panting, kind of curled up looking at her cunt.

We had already discussed the critical test. "Can you get it out?" Sure enough Susan grunted a little and popped the slippery ball right out into my hand. I teased, "maybe you can get some distance. Just don't break a window popping them out. OK?"

"Shut up and stick it back in. I want to try both."

So I pressed the ball back into her then followed with the second. She relaxed and they slid fairly deep into her vagina. I could still feel them with the end of my finger, but they actually went in deeper. Sue rocked her hips up and I put a pillow under her butt.

"I can feel them way up inside me. It feels weird."

"Ready to try standing?" I asked.

She nodded, then I helped her to stand as her hand cupped her pussy. "Jeeze. It feels like they are going to fall out." She kegeled to hold the balls up inside her body. I could see her abdomen move with the effort. Standing tall, she released her hand and walked around the room with her legs tight together.

"I can draw them up inside with muscles," she said. "I bet these build strong cunt muscles, you are going to get a real nice reward."

They were soon another sexy habit. Wear the balls for a few hours and she was goofy with pent up lust. Rabid for fucking. The balls never did give her an orgasm, they just made her outrageously horny. She was right, her cunny was stronger and more agile than ever. Mr. Dickie loved it.

I told her that I found a total of 12 of the ball bearings and she could have them all. Maybe she would like to share them or give them away as presents. I didn't tell her I had another fifteen of them. Keep those options open.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.