Love Forever - Cover

Love Forever

by CJ

Copyright© 2014 by CJ

Fiction Sex Story: Oh this one will either make you fist pump if you are a girl, or it'll make you want to crawl into a little ball and cry if your a guy. Dark very very dark.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Cheating   Rough   Snuff   Group Sex   .

I just sort of smiled when I looked at the closet door. But that's not where the story begins really; I had turned 18 and was out living on my own going to college and pretty much having a good old time.

I met Brian he was my boyfriend or at least that is what I believed. We would go out and fools around you know the usual dating stuff. We started getting more and more serious until one night we were laying naked in bed in a post coital cuddle. "You know what would be really hot Jenn?" he asked me.

"No what?"

"A threesome."

"A what?"

"You know with another girl"

"Seriously Brian?"

"Why not try it out?"

"Well okay I said" a little annoyed that he wanted to bring another woman to bed. But after that nothing really happened for a few weeks. Until we met Daisy at a party, she was drunk as hell and we ended up bringing her to Brian's apartment. I was a little shocked and quite a bit jealous when Daisy started making out with Brian. Daisy was nice I guess blonde hair nice tight ass and nice tits, not as nice as mine really I mean my tits were bigger. Daisy came back to the bedroom I followed. It seemed to me that Brian had only one thing on his mind and that was getting into Daisy's pants.

"Lets fuck" Daisy suggested. She stripped out of her clothes and lay naked and somewhat limp on the bed.

"Come on Jenn" Brian said.

"I ... I don't know Brian I mean?"

"Look Jenn either you do this or you can leave, and don't bother coming back"

I wanted to leave, but I wanted to keep Brian happy he was such a good guy so after a few moments of hesitation I said "Okay" and started stripping down.

"Get in a 69 with her" Brian said as if her were directing his own personal porno. I straddled Daisy's face and started to examine her pussy with my fingers. Daisy apparently was not new to this and dove right into licking and sucking my pussy, I can't tell you what a surprise that was, it felt really good too and soon I found myself licking and sucking the pussy in front of me. Then I saw Brian's prick invading Daisy's we fuck hole right there in front of me. I don't think he planned it but he shot his load in record time. Then he presented his gooey slime covered cock to me for me to suck. I hesitated a moment and then started sucking it. The sweet and salty tastes of girl and cum mixed in my mouth as he started to get hard again. He then moved behind me and poked my hot little honey hole. I loved the way Brian filled me and soon he was stroking deep inside me. The duel stimulation of Brian's cock and Daisy's tongue on my clit had me screaming and then the feeling of the hot creamy spunk shooting inside me. It was then that Brian did something that he had never done before. He started touching my ass, probing my little hole with his finger. "No Brian not there"

"Come on Jenn" he said.

"You can fuck me in the ass" Daisy piped

"Well turn over then," Brian said I rolled with Daisy's pussy right in my face and Brian positioned himself to enter her ass. With a little spit and some of the goo oozing out of her twat he lubed up the opening. I watched in somewhat horrified fascination as he slowly sunk his cock into her anal aperture. Daisy groaned and buried her face in my slot. I looked up at her pussy the lips spread invitingly as Brian's cock pressed further into her ass. I couldn't believe it and I licked at the hot girl goo and cock cream that was oozing out of her. I found myself eating Daisy out as Brian pumped his cock into her ass. I watched his balls tighten and he humped forward burying his cock into Daisy's ass groaning that he was cumming. He pulled his cock out and passed out on the bed next to us. Daisy and I spent some more time getting better acquainted at least between the feeling each other up and kissing and fondling that's what I considered it.

In the morning I took Daisy home and went to class college you know and I decided to stop by and see if Brian was around. I slipped in the front door and what do I find but Brian and Daisy in the throws of another round of sex. I wanted to scream, but instead I left and called him about ten minutes later.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.