Glory Days, Gloria Daze, Dazzling Gloria - Cover

Glory Days, Gloria Daze, Dazzling Gloria

by a_student

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Erotic Sex Story: Gloria. Glorious fucking Gloria. Wherefore art thou Gloria? My first fuck buddy. Not a girl friend. Not romantic, just a wildly fulfilling athletically sexual friend-with-benefits fuck-buddy. Gloria.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   .

Glory Days, Gloria Daze, Dazzling Gloria

An 'Our Bodies, Our Selves' Series Story

Gloria. Glorious fucking Gloria. Wherefore art thou Gloria? My first fuck buddy. Not a girl friend. Not romantic, just a wildly fulfilling athletically sexual friend-with-benefits fuck-buddy. Gloria.

Codes: FaMa FFM toys erotic stroke fuck buddy Much Sex

When you are young and just fucking around, one's sex life takes many a turn. One by one, my lovers moved on to other cities, others arms. About the same time my current house mates graduated or rearranged their sleeping partners. My attic room in the half double north of campus was the only one occupied. I was going to be short of housemates and couldn't afford it on my own. It was time to make new plans. The best alternative was to bunk-in with two good friends, a couple, in a familiar hill-billy slum neighborhood. We would share an old Victorian three bedroom townhouse.

Though it was a good place to live, it was going to force some downsizing. My potter's wheel felt the squeeze. My new room was half the size of the old attic bedroom. The townhouse basement was a cramped cave. Besides, I didn't spend much time throwing pots anymore, my interests had evolved. I found creative time working as a Research Associate / machinist making lab equipment. Classes work, and time between the sheets left nothing for pottery. I didn't want to leave the wheel on the curb as junk; it was a good potter's wheel. So, I began looking for someone to adopt it. Thinking through artists I knew, one face flashed into my brain. It was a memory of her face in the middle of orgasm. I helped her make that face quite a few times, though not so much recently.

Gloria. Glorious fucking Gloria. Wherefore art thou Gloria? My first fuck buddy. Not a girl friend. Not romantic, just a wildly fulfilling athletically sexual friend-with-benefits fuck-buddy. Gloria.

Just thinking her name stiffened my dick. If Marilyn Monroe or Katie Perry was a twenty-one year-old red headed athletic hippie that would almost be Gloria. Beyond the body there was definitely more than a visually attractive female. She was freaky smart. She was a dope smoking, sexually omnivorous conquistador. Merely calling her athletic isn't enough to describe her. Think, Olympic athlete strong and fit. Gloria competed in clap hands pushup contests until the guys fell on their faces, and then did a few more. She wasn't some sort of Schwarzenegger body builder freak. Gloria was lean and swimmer hard, stronger, and fitter than most men. She just didn't look it.

She was gorgeous. Guys fainted just looking at her. It was the blood rushing to their dicks as they flashed to rigidity.

She showed up at a Big State University sailing club meeting. She got guys attention. She got the attention of other women too. Wednesday night club meetings were followed by beer drinking in a dive bar. Over mass quantities of beer she got more attention.

Every action has a reaction. It didn't take long for, rumors to start flying around. Mostly from other women. Jealous women.

I met Gloria during a period when I was on the outs with my first main girlfriend, Susan. Susan had taken me into her sexual tutelage. She took my virginity, and then taught me so much. I was seriously in love with her. I thought she cared for me too. Then her mother started working on her. I was too young for her. I wasn't good enough for her soon to be a Doctor daughter. I wasn't raised in the right church. Susan's mother told her, "It's time for you to move on." (see: Training)

Susan was in fits. Daddy was going to pay for med school, and Mommy turned the screws. Our relationship suffered but we were still a pair. She and I would stay apart for weeks. She said. "We should see other people." I was heartbroken. I begged her, we got together, the sex was hot, then we'd split again.

During all this drama, it seemed there were plenty of women who were trying to cheer me up. I was more than willing to be cheered up. Susan had changed me somehow. It was like some secret stamp of approval had appeared on my forehead. I was no longer invisible to women. For the moment I was happy. It seemed women were auditioning for the role of next girlfriend. Susan trained me to pleasure a woman sexually. I was putting that training to use, in no hurry to pick out a steady girlfriend.

Anyway, there were quite a few women who liked to talk with me and talk they did. Talk, like they were still in high school. Or do some women never change? Among other things, they talked about Gloria: "She's crazy." "She was high school home coming queen. Now look at her." "Went to Harvard, majored in drugs and sex with every guy she could. Flunked out." "You mean fucked out." "Freaked out," some said. "She just got out of Harding; You know that rich bitch psycho ward hospital." "She's an Art major. You know what kind of people those Arty women are. Queers." "She fucked this guy, maybe even that guy." "She's a lesbian, She came on to this girl, that girl."

'How was this supposed to be bad? How did the lesbo label fit with fucking lots of guys?'

"Look at those muscles, she does pushups."

'Not that you could do even one, toothpick.'

"She has hairy nipples."

'How the hell did they know that? Must be lesbians too.'

I thought it was a lot of bullshit, but when a good looking girl is talking, you just listen. Then you work on getting her pants off.

Yeah, Gloria got plenty of attention. The rumors continued to flow from the club members. I really hadn't even spoken with Gloria, I just watched from the sidelines. When women talked to me, I just listened, asked simple questions and got fucked.

One Wednesday, the sailing club bar crew held an arm wrestling competition. Two teams divvied up the talent. I begged off. Names went onto tournament chart. The playoff rules required beer consumption for each win. The first couple of rounds went quickly. It got rowdy; beer and testosterone. Too rowdy. Then a pitcher of beer got spilled on a guy at another table. He took offense, so did his friends. The brawl was on.

I grabbed a nearly full pitcher and two glasses off the table before it was spilled. Backing up I moved around a corner into another room taking a seat at an empty table. Gloria was next around the corner backing away from the melee. In the other room, you could hear bouncers charging in.

"Have a seat. Make like you don't know them." I said calmly to Gloria.

She took a seat, I poured her a beer. "You know, we haven't really ever met. I'm Dave."

Gloria rolled her eyes at a big crash, and then said, "I'm Gloria. As if you didn't know. First off, I'm not crazy. I did go to Harvard. Harvard was my dad's idea, not mine. Yes, I was in Harding for a while. Daddy put me in there 'cause I must be crazy not to love Harvard."

"Did I ask?"

"I've heard the rumors going round about me. Why spread stuff behind my back. True stories are better."

Raising my eyebrows, I leaned forward to ask, "So, are your nipples hairy?"

She exploded, "That CUNT! I'm gonna pound her." Through her rage, she sees I'm laughing. I reach out to take her hand in mine. The laughter is infectious. In moments we are holding hands, laughing, tears rolling down our cheeks.

From then on, she was an open book. She told her story straight out. Huddled together I held her hand while she talked. "Yeah, I needed to leave Harvard and take some time to get off oxy. That shit's nasty, fucks you up. I started doing art therapy and exercise. I guess I have an addictive personality 'cause now I'm addicted to working out. Never going to do downers again. Ever." She shivered in revulsion at the thought while telling her story.

"I hated the fakes and preppy posers at Harvard. There were some good people, but I got on with some guys that were way screwed up. It all made me more crazy than I started." she said with a little self deprecating chuckle.

"Coming here to art school at the big farm is a re-start. I'm learning to do what I want, not what Daddy wants. Like putting the training wheels back on the bike experience. Like learning to walk after breaking a leg." She concluded with a wistful look.

"But, I'm not crazy." She said with a wry smile and a crazy head jerk. Then reached up to her shoulder grabbed an imaginary critter and yelled, "Get off!" as she mimed slamming it to the floor, then went. "Whew."

"I get that," I laughed, "I broke my ankle. It takes rehab to get your strength back." Then I stomped the imaginary critter. "Hard to kill." I said as we continued giggling together, sipping beer.

After the chuckles died, we began to explore common interests; Art, science fiction, weed, sailing, yoga, exercise, and fixing machines. A'la Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. As we talked we played finger tracing games in the beer rings, then each other's hands. Before long, her ankle was caressing my shin. It seemed there might be something else we both liked to do.

Reading the signs, I ask, "Had enough beer? How about we go to my place to smoke dope?" actually, hoping for more.

Gloria was quick to negotiate the offer. "Got the dope with you?" I nodded.

"How far is your place?" she asked.

"About five minutes by car and it's parked just around the corner," I replied.

"Come with me. We're going to use my bed. It's much closer." As we stood to leave the bar, she made it very clear, her real interest was carnal. She stood facing me, very close. Our eyes met, she was every bit as tall. Her breasts pressed into my chest. "In a few minutes you will know if my nipples are hairy." She kissed me quickly on the lips as her hand grazed along the bulge of my cock.

She led the way, pulling my hand.

In my mind a goofy little voice like rain man said 'Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, gonna get naked and fuck. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.'

'Gonna get naked and fuck her, very hard.' Persuasion was unnecessary. My dick was ready.

In her apartment, a joint was lit then abandoned as we kissed. In no time, she shed all her clothes. With a smirk and saucy swish of her hips she commanded, "Get naked, or get out. Get that dick to workin'."

I studied her body as I undressed. A shoulder length mop of curly reddish blond hair, pale white skin, freckles. Nice firm big no sag tits that stand up and shout, 'Suck Me.' Her wide shoulders were strong tapering to a much narrower waist flaring to big hips and pillow thighs. Her flat belly dropped straight to a patch of dark red pubic fur. Fat pussy lips bulged through the fur. Damn sexy eye trip down her body. She was flushing pink down her shoulders toward hardening nipple points; it wasn't from any chill in the air. More from the sexual heat in the room.

Naked, I stepped up to her saying, "OK, you want to play?" Moving closer we met with her nipples brushing my chest, my arching cock against her belly. Sighs and moans were smothered by lip to lip exploration. After a few teasing touches I pushed my cock rod down to slide between her upper thighs. After a few teases, I chest bumped her back until her legs met the side of the bed. She fell backwards onto the bed, legs spread wide.

What a view. The muscles dimple in her thighs as they frame the juicy inner lips peeking out from between her fat pudenda. The woman's thighs are cut. Only one thing to do. I face dived into her fragrant crevasse. Kisses in the crease of her leg circled the ultimate target. Tongue tickled the hairs out of the way. Then the first tangy taste. Electric. I hum in appreciation while kissing her clit.

With my tongue flicking she starts to wriggle. I grab arms round her strong thighs, holding her tight. My hands circle round to her hard flat belly as I lift her ass off the bed with my shoulders. Her body twitched in response to my tongue. As hands slide up slowly to grope her wonderful tits ... Deep licks spread her lips wide. My nibbles and tongue tickled her clit. When she seemed ready my strong suction was applied to her clit as one finger pressed her g-spot. She arched her off the bed shaking in orgasm.

She creamed me, her body shaking like a wet dog, bucking under my lips.

'Damn, What's that?' Something pushed my finger out of her vagina.

She growled, pulled me up onto the bed next to her like a toy. Pushed me onto my back and pinned me down in a sixty nine, straddling my neck. She took my dick in a tight fist grip. Drew the corona into her mouth with amazing suction. Lips tight she sucked. My cockhead flared hard as her suction pulled, and then her teeth threaten. Suffering the sweet agony of ecstasy near orgasm as her teeth gently nibble teasing scraping my swollen peter.

She was like a hungry panther, toying with me, considering where to chew. Test nip here, lick there. Awesome. Heart pounding excitement. I needed to cum. I was going crazy. When I fought to lift her hips off my neck, she put me in a scissors headlock. There was a feeling like I might just die right here of sexual anticipation.

My dickhead expanded as she tickled it with her tongue. Her tongue flicking the end split shook me like an electric shock. Then she took me deep. Deep to the root. Tongue swagging back and forth. Suck, and pull the blood to the max. My eyesight darkened. That vibrating thrill just before the ejaculation, So Close to cumming. THEN...

Then I didn't cum.

Dick going Throb, Throb, Throb, nuts bulging. Bang. She flipped around to straddle dickie. Slid her slick cunt lips over my cock. Then she rocked forward on her knees with her tits in my face. Laughing. Firmly holding my head, she asked, "See any hairs?"

"Nope." I managed between gasps.

"Better check with your tongue." she chuckled.

My lips pursed like a hungry baby bird I went to her nipple. One nipple, then the other got oral inspection. No hair.

While testing her for nipple hairs, my throbbing cock got teased by luscious cunt lips. My shaft was pressed between two bellies slicked by her splayed wet cunt lips. Her hips moved carefully, slowly, sensuously, pleasuring me, pleasuring her. Then she slid up my body, cockhead just covered by her vaginal opening ring, but no further. Teasing me like she had teased me with her teeth. I lifted hips to go further, my dick stubbed into something.

'What the fuck?' I thought. 'Is she wearing a tampon?'

She rose away from dickie. It was maddeningly frustrating. She sat back straddling my thighs as wet throbbing dickie flopped back against my belly.

"Ah, fuck you're killing me." I groaned.

She took my hands from her breasts, pushing them down between her legs.

"Need to do something first. Put your hands under here." She pushed them under her cunt. "Make like a catcher's mitt." she commanded.

'Oh Shit, what now?' I thought, confused. Then, out from between her cunt lips dropped a big slimy steel ball. Then another cunt slick ball dropped into my hand. 'WTF?'

"Damn, they're heavy." About the size of a golf ball.

"They're exercise balls." She explained with eyes half closed, her body twitching in sexual excitement and anticipation.

"I like lifting weights." she giggled. Her cunt slime made the balls hard to hold.

"Drop them on the floor and wipe off on the sheets. Just watch your step. They hurt if you kick one."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.