Frank and Tanya

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2014 by Just Plain Bob

Cheating Wife Sex Story: It took a while, but he finally got her.

Caution: This Cheating Wife Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Gang Bang   .

I sat there and stared at her incredulously. It took a few seconds for what she had said to register and in those few seconds my mind went back in time.

I'd met Tanya Louise Marshall on the first day of school when I started the eighth grade. She had just moved to town and didn't know anyone in the class. From the first time I'd laid eyes on her I was lost. I introduced myself and she gave me a big smile and said that she was glad to meet me.

My eyes followed her everywhere she went and when school let out for the day I asked her if I could walk her home and she said that it was sweet of me to ask, but she was going with some of the girls she'd met that day.

That was just the first of a thousand rejections that I received over the next ten years. They were always nice and gentle refusals, but refusals none the less. When we graduated from college she took a job somewhere on the west coast and I went to work in the family business and did my best to forget Tanya.


Even though my mind was always on Tanya I didn't let my feelings for her get in the way of my dating others. I did have an active social life even if I wasn't having it with the girl I wanted to have it with. Pauline French relieved me of my virginity and Harlina Collins, Beverly Abbeg and Nancy Wilde saw to the furtherance of my sexual education.

A year out of college I met and married Nancy Neubert. The marriage only lasted two years. It ended when I caught her in bed with her high school sweetheart. It was a cliché. I came home early one day and caught Nancy and her lover in bed.

I was very civil about it and simply told him to get dressed and get out of my house and he dressed and left without a word. I told Nancy to pack a bag and go stay with her parents while I talked to an attorney to see where things would go from there.

She begged me to let her stay and told me that it wasn't what I thought it was. I laughed at that and she said:

"Its true baby; it wasn't what you think. I love you and you know I do. All that happened here today was closure. Closure for both Alan and me" and then she told me the story.

She and Alan had been a couple from the seventh grade on. By the tenth they were already talking about marriage after high school graduation. Alan felt that since they were going to get married anyway it wouldn't matter if they started having sex. Nancy told him no. She told him that she intended to go to her marriage bed a virgin. He kept pushing and pushing and she finally broke down enough to start giving him hand jobs. By mid eleventh grade she had progressed to giving Alan blow jobs.

Alan still kept pressing and she promised him that she would give him more sex than he could handle once they tied the knot, but not before. He told her he was going to hold her to that promise.

During the summer vacation between eleventh and twelfth grades Alan's father took a promotion that required that they move eleven hundred miles away. Alan promised that he would come back for her as soon as he had his high school diploma and then he reminded her of her promise.

Nancy and Alan had stayed in touch all through the next year and then suddenly she stopped hearing from him and all her letters to him went unanswered. After a while she figured that he had found someone new and she got on with her life.

We met and married and then one day Alan showed up where she worked and they had a tearful reunion. Over lunch Alan brought Nancy up to date on what had happened to him. He and his mom and dad had been involved in a five car pile up on I-5 and his parents had been killed. He had survived, but was in a comma for nine months. When he had come out of it he had no long term memory. After a year in rehab and therapy his memory had come back and as soon as he was able he had come back for her. He was bitter at finding out she was married.

They had lunch together a couple of times a week and according to Nancy she only did it because she felt so bad over thinking that he had found someone else and that's why he stopped communicating with her. Over one of those lunches he reminded her of her promise to him. She told him she couldn't because she was now married to me. He told her that she owed him for all the times she sent him home with blue balls and she kept saying that she couldn't,

Alan kept working on her and she decided that she would do it one time with him more to settle what she thought of as a debt than because of love. It would give closure to their interrupted relationship.

"I felt I owed him baby. After all he had been through he came for me only to find that I hadn't waited for him. It was only going to be the one time and you were never supposed to know about it. Honest to God baby it was only going to be the one time. I love you Frank and you know I do. Please try to understand and please, for God's sake, forgive me."

I told her she still needed to pack a bag and leave because I had a lot of thinking to do and I didn't need her around distracting me.


She went to stay with her folks and I spent a week thinking about the situation and in the end I decided to take a chance on Nancy. She came back home and then proceeded to do her absolute best to spoil me rotten and fuck me to death.

After a couple of months it occurred to me that she was trying too hard and I started thinking that it was her way to keep me from thinking about what she might be doing so I decided to do some checking. I could account for all of her time I the evenings and on the weekends, but then I remembered that she said that she had met her old boyfriend for lunches.

I took a couple of days off work and was parked down the block from where Nancy worked about a half hour before her lunch hour. Nothing happened on Monday, but Tuesday she came out of the building at twelve noon and I followed her to the Starlight Motel. She pulled up and parked in front of room 103 and sat there. Two minutes later a car with California plates pulled up next to her. Alan got out of the car, walked over to Nancy's car, leaned in her window to kiss her and then went to the office. He came back with a key and the two of them went into room 103.

I sat and watched the door to 103 until Nancy came out and then I followed her back to work. Once she went inside I went back to the Starlight and a fifty dollar bill got me the information that Alan Pendergast had a standing reservation for room 103 on Tuesdays and Fridays. I'd never heard of a specific motel being reserved so I asked if there was anything special about the room that would make it desirable and I found out that it was the only room with a hot tub. All of the odd numbered rooms on the first floor were supposed to have had hot tubs, but the builder ran into financial problems before the other hot tubs could be installed.

As I drove home a plan took shape in my mind. Surprisingly enough I felt no animosity toward Pendergast. All he had done was come back for the woman he loved. True, she was with another when he got there, but he loved her, wanted her and so he didn't give a rat's ass about me. I didn't doubt for a minute that part of the time he spent with her was spent trying to get her to leave me for him. The only question in my mind was why she didn't do it? It was obvious to me that she wanted to be with him. Why else would she be meeting him?

That evening Nancy was her usual amorous self and I went along with the program as I did again Wednesday and Thursday. Friday when she pulled up and parked in front of room 103 I was in place and ready to put my plan into action. As soon as the two of them were in the room I backed the U-Haul truck I had rented up next to Nancy's car and started unloading boxes. I'd rented the truck Thursday and had purchased seventy-five moving boxes. I left for work at my normal time Friday, but had only driven around the block and then waited for Nancy to leave for work. I went home and packed everything of Nancy's into the boxes. I packed up everything that we had bought because she wanted it and then I drove over to the Starlight and waited.

I unloaded the boxes as quietly as I could and then I stacked the boxes in front of the door of the motel room. It built a wall three boxes deep and the only way to get out of the room would be to tear down the wall from inside the room and that wouldn't be an easy task since the wall went higher the door to the room. They would have to wrestle a box out of the first row only to find another row behind it. The last thing I did was lean the bed frame, box spring and mattress that Nancy had cheated on against the box wall.

The last part of the plan would take place when the two of them had finally worked their way out of the room. They would find a process server waiting to hand Nancy an envelope and to tell her that she had been served.

I drove home and prepared myself for the meeting that I knew was coming. Such preparation being three fingers of Jack over ice. I didn't bother changing the locks on the house. Nancy's name was on the title with mine and her paychecks helped pay the bills. I doubted that we could co-exist until the divorce was final so it was likely that one of us would have to move out, but it wouldn't necessarily be Nancy.

The phone rang at 3:10 and in answer to my "Hello" I got a "Can I come home?"

"It isn't a home anymore Nance, but yes, you can come to the house."

She walked in at 3:25 and the first thing out of her mouth was a cliché. "It isn't what you think baby. I can explain if you'll let me."

"Go ahead. It has been a difficult day for me and I could use a laugh."

"I love you baby; honest to God I do, but I also have strong feelings for Alan. He was so much a part of my life that yadda, yadda, yadda..."

I listened and let her run down and then I said, "What you are telling me is that you want us both since you can't seem to choose between us."

I think I saw just a glimmer of hope on her face before I continued, "Since you can't seem to choose I guess it is up to me to make the choice and I choose not to be married to a cheating whore."

I looked at my watch and then said, "If you hurry you might be able to get to Alan's place in time to fix him dinner."

"But baby I..."

"Just go Nancy. You are damaged goods and I want no part of you."

It was a pretty messy divorce since it turned out that Nancy was pregnant and I wasn't going to accept paternity until I could be sure that the baby was mine. It wasn't and because of that and a prenuptial agreement she had signed Nancy didn't come out of it all that well. The only surprise was that she didn't move in with Alan. He left town two months after I had her served and he didn't take her with him.


Three months after the divorce became final I was sitting at the bar in the Landing Strip Lounge which was my watering hole of choice. It was open mike night and a parade of would be standup comics was entertaining the crowd.

A girl I recognized as a clerk at the gas station/convenience store I occasionally stopped at was doing her routine and since I knew her well enough to say hi to I listened to her routine.

"A man said to his wife one day "I don't know how you can be so beautiful and so stupid at the same time."

"The wife said "Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me. God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you."

That got a loud laugh and some foot stomping applause from most of the women in the audience and she continued on. The next one must have been for Bobby Denton because everyone knew about his penchant for blond jokes.

"A mathematician, a philosopher and a blond go to Hell and receive a challenge from the Devil. If they can stump him they can go to Heaven instead of being roasted by the fires in Hell. The philosopher goes first and asks the Devil a very hard question. The Devil smiled and said, "That the best you got?" and then rattled off the answer. The mathematician went next and the Devil instantly gave the answer. When it was the blonds' turn she took a chair and bored three holes in the seat. She sat down on the chair and she farted. Then she looked at the Devil and said:

"Now tell me which hole the fart came out of."

"That's easy. It came out all three of them."

The blond laughed at him and said, "No stupid. It came out of my butthole."

That one got a decent laugh and then she said, "One more then I've got to get home and get the kids to bed.

"In a dark and hazy room, peering into the crystal ball, the Mystic delivered the grave news to Laura.

"There is no easy way to tell you this so I'll just have to be blunt. Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a horrible and violent death this year."

Visibly shaken, Laura stared at the women's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her hands. She took a few deep breaths to compose herself and to stop her mind racing. She simply had to know. She met the Mystic's gaze, steadied herself and then asked in a quivering voice, "Will I be acquitted?"

That one nearly brought the house down and she blew kisses to the audience as Bobby Denton walked out to take the mike from her hand.

I had only meant to stop for one beer before heading for home, but I was enjoying myself so I decided to have another beer. That decision was to lead to a startling consequence. Bobby asked if there was anyone in the audience who would like to come up and take a shot at making the crowd laugh and a hand went up from a woman at table with four other women. Her back was to me, but just as my second cold PBR was set down on the bar in front of me the woman turned and my heart damned near stopped.

The woman was Tanya.

Time had not lessened the effect that she'd had on me since the day I first met her. She took the mike from Bobby and thanked him for giving her the chance to embarrass herself in public and then said:

"A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked him straight in the eye and said:

"I'd like to by some cyanide."

The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"

The lady replied, "I want to poison my husband."

The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed. "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanine to kill your husband. That's against the law. I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not!! You CAN NOT have any cyanine!"

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife. The pharmacist looked at the picture and said:

"You didn't tell me you had a prescription."

That got her a big laugh and she followed up with, "The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment. Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it.

The next day the kids came back and one by one they began to tell their stories. They were all the regular types of stuff; spilled milk and pennies saved and things like that. She came to Janie who was the last one to tell her story.

"Do you have a story to share Janie?"

"Yes ma'am. My daddy told me a story about my mommy. She was a Marine pilot in Desert Storm and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory and all she had was a flask of whiskey, a pistol and a knife. She drank the whiskey on the way down so the bottle wouldn't break when she landed and then her parachute landed her right in the middle of twenty Iraqi troops.

"She shot fifteen of them with the pistol until she ran out of bullets, killed four more with the knife before the blade broke and then she killed the last Iraqi with her bare hands."

"Good Heavens" said the horrified teacher. What did your daddy tell you was the moral of this horrible story?"

"Stay away from mommy when she's been drinking."

The house went crazy and Tanya left the stage to a standing ovation. As I watched her walk back to her table I wondered if I should attempt to say hello, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I didn't want to suffer the embarrassment of being dismissed in front of four women I didn't know. I decided to take a chance.

I called the waitress over and ordered a round for the five women at the table. When she delivered the drinks she told the women who had sent them over all five women looked over at me and two of them waved thanks and then they went back to talking. I really didn't expect anything, but I had hoped that Tanya would have shown some sign of recognition. It didn't happen so I finished my beer and got up to leave.

I was almost at the door when I heard, "Frank? Wait up Frank." I turned to see Tanya coming toward me. I stopped and when she got to me she handed me a piece of paper and said:

"Call me."

She turned and went back to her group. I looked at what she handed me and saw that it was a piece of a bar napkin with a phone number on it. I looked back at the table and saw four women looking at me with what I could only believe was astonishment on their faces. Tanya sat back down with them and it looked like the other four were all trying to talk at once. I turned and went home.


When I woke up in the morning the first thing I saw when I got out of bed was that piece of bar napkin sitting on the dresser with all the rest of the stuff I'd taken out of my pockets before I'd gone to bed.

There wasn't any doubt but that I was going to call Tanya, but when should I do it? I doubted that the number was her work number; the question I had was what number was it? A home land line or a cell? Should I wait until the evening and possibly end up playing telephone tag if it was a home phone and she wasn't there? Or should I call right away and possibly catch her before she went to work? If it was her cell and she was up and already on her way to work would she answer it? Or was she one who wouldn't talk on her cell while driving and would let the call go to voice mail. What if she didn't drive to work and took the bus? Would she answer it or prefer not to because she didn't want to talk with a bunch of strangers around?

As I stood there looking at that piece of paper while busily over-thinking things something my dad used to say when facing difficult decisions came to me. "No guts, no glory." I walked over to the bedside phone and dialed the number.


She hadn't lost whatever it was that drew me to her. My heart beat faster as she walked toward me. I stood up and offered her my hand when she reached the booth.

"So good to see you Frank. I'm delighted that you asked me to lunch."

"The pleasure is all mine Tanya."

She gave me a big smile when I said that and then she slid into the booth across from me.

"So what have you been up to since I last saw you" she asked.

"Working and trying to live the good life. You?"

"Working and trying to climb the corporate ladder."

"I seem to remember that you moved to the west coast when you graduated."

"I did and after a couple of years and a promotion or two I took a promotion that brought me back here."

"Been back long?"

"About three weeks. You married Frank?"

"Was. Not anymore. You?"

"Never took the step. Too locked into my career to find time for it and to be honest most of the men I met and dated turned out not to be worth a second look. Certainly not worth giving up my career for."

We got into talking about careers for a bit over lunch and when the plates were cleared away she said:

"Since you invited me to lunch I'll invite you to dinner. You free tomorrow night?"

I did have plans, but they went instantly out the window and I said I had nothing going on. She gave me her address and I told her I would pick her up at six. She gave me a thousand watt smile and told me she would see me then and we both went back to work.


Friday I was at Tanya's at ten to six and I sat in my car until two minutes to six and then I went up and rang her doorbell. The vision that opened the door took my breath away.

Over all the years in school that I yearned for Tanya I'd never seen her look the way she looked when she opened her door. Four inch 'come fuck me' pumps, mini-skirt and a blouse that showed enough cleavage to get lost in and that thousand watt smile.

She was dressed to build hard ons and I knew that it wasn't accidental. I wanted to drop to my knees and beg her to be mine and I could tell that she knew it. I had to ask myself why?

Nine years of smiling sweetly at me as she turned me down time after time and now she was deliberately trying to entice me? Why? "Shut the fuck up!" a part of my brain was screaming at the part doing the wondering. "Take it and run. Thank whatever gods that be that you are even here."

I offered her my arm and said, "Your chariot awaits my queen" and she laughed, took my arm and I escorted her to the car. I asked where to and she gave me the name of a trendy restaurant and told me there was no rush as our reservation wasn't until seven.

We made small talk on the ride to the restaurant. The usual stuff like "Have you seen so and so since you've been back" and "Have you kept in touch with any of our classmates" and she asked if I'd gone to the five year reunion. I told her that I didn't go and she told me that she had wanted to go, but was in Italy at the time.

When we got to the restaurant I checked us in with the hostess and told the girl that we would be in the bar when they were ready for us. We found an empty table, sat and ordered drinks and when they came and after we had taken our first sip Tanya said:

"You are dying of curiosity aren't you?"

I looked into her smiling face and said, "I can barely contain myself from shouting out "Why, why, why?" Nine years of being pretty much dismissed by you and now you are, for lack of a better way of putting it, coming on to me? Of course I'm curious."

"It is really very simple Frank; I want you to marry me."

"You have got to be kidding me."

"This isn't a joke Frank; I want you to marry me."

To say that I was stunned would be a massive understatement. The girl I had pined for since the day I'd met her in the eight grade was asking me to marry her. I'd asked her for dates a thousand times between the day I'd met her until the day we graduated from college and she had never, not once, said yes. We had never even dated and here she was sitting across from me and asking me to marry her.

Un-fucking-real!!!

I sat there with my drink halfway to my lips and stared at her speechless! Absolutely fucking speechless. She was smiling at me and she said:

"Say something Frank. Don't just sit there; say something."

I finally managed to get myself together and said, "Simple? You call that simple?"

"I'll admit that there might be some details to work out, but it has been done many, many millions of times so the formula is pretty much down pat. License, blood tests and then the ceremony."

"But we don't even know each other. God knows that for over nine years I tried to get to know you, but the bottom line here is that we just flat don't know anything about each other."

"What's to know Frank? You're a boy and I'm a girl and we are of legal age. And don't even try to tell me that you aren't attracted to me. Don't forget I saw your face when I opened the door to you tonight."

"I'll admit to that, but looks alone aren't enough as I very well know from my marriage to Nancy."

Before I could go any farther the hostess came up to us and told us that our table was ready. As I walked slightly behind Tanya and the hostess I was looking at Tanya's ass move and thinking that if looks alone were enough I'd get us on a plane to Vegas that very night and have the deed done in a matter of days, but as I'd told Tanya in the bar I already knew that looks alone would not make a marriage. If I'd learned nothing else from Nancy I'd learned that.

As soon as we were seated and had ordered I took the bull by the horns and asked:

"Okay Tanya, just what is the story here? What is going on?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Of course you do. I chase after you for nine years with absolutely no luck and then go four years without seeing you and suddenly after a forty minute lunch as our only date, if it could even be called that, you ask me to marry you. I might have been born at night, but it wasn't last night so what gives?"

Her face lost it's smile and she said, "I just found out I'm pregnant and for reasons I don't want to go into right now I need to get married as soon as possible. I need to have a husband before I show and ideally it should happen so the date of the marriage and the arrival of the baby seem normal to people."

"What's wrong with marrying the father of the child?"

"I have no idea of who he is and even if I did I wouldn't marry the low life son of a bitch."

"That brings up more questions that it gives answers and the one at the top of the list is why me?"

"You bought me a drink that night at the Landing Strip."

"How does that enter into it?"

"I've only been back here a little over two weeks and I haven't met any guys I would consider. There were a couple who might have worked if I would have had the time to get into a relationship and get to know them well enough to ask them, but I don't have the time. I need it to happen now. The night you sent me the drink I recognized you when the waitress pointed you out. My immediate thought was that the guy who had spent so much time chasing after me might jump at the chance to be with me."

"I might have jumped at the chance no questions asked if I hadn't already been married to a cheating spouse."

"What does that have to do with this?"

"Why after being married to a cheater would I want to marry a promiscuous woman?"

"What?!! Where did that come from?"

"From you. You've already said you are pregnant and don't have any idea of who the father of the child is. To me that indicates a level of promiscuousness that would make me doubt the long term fidelity of a relationship."

"That's a pretty rotten thing to say about a girl you don't know a whole lot about."

"Which brings us right back to what I said just after you asked me to marry you. We don't know each other and don't know anything about each other. What I do know about me though is that I'm not about to jump into the fire you might be after jumping out of the frying pan that was Nancy. And then of course there are those reasons that you don't want to go into."

"Am I right in making the assumption that you are not against a marriage, but you won't go into it blind, deaf and dumb?"

"No you are not. I wouldn't even consider thinking about it until I knew everything about it that there was to know."

She gave me a long look and then she shrugged and said, "I had hoped that after dinner we could have gone for drinks and dancing, but I guess the mood for that is shot. I don't want to discuss my situation out in public so if you will take me home I'll put on a pot of coffee and tell you the whole sad story."


We made the trip to her place in silence and when we were inside her place she told me to have a seat on the couch and she went into the kitchen to make the coffee.

I looked around the room and wondered why I was even there. I should have walked her to her door, kissed her on the cheek and then gone on home. But curiosity and the fact that I had crushed on her for so long drew me. I was remembering all the times she had turned me down when I heard her say something.

"What?"

"I asked if you used cream and sugar."

"Just cream."

She went back into the kitchen and returned carrying a tray that had a carafe of coffee, two cups and a small pitcher of cream. She set the tray down on the coffee table in front of the couch and poured us both a cup.

"I'll let you do your own cream" she said as she sat down in the easy chair across from me. I fixed my cup, took a sip and then looked at her and waited.

"It isn't a pretty story" she said, "and I don't come off looking too bright, but the plain facts are I was gangbanged at a promotion party. I don't know if I was drugged or I was just too drunk to know what I was doing. I don't know if it was rape or not. I do know that when it was over I was between a rock and a hard place. Two of the men involved were related to my boss who was the owner of the company. One was his oldest son and the other was his nephew.

"If I would have hollered rape and then gone to the hospital for a drug screen my career would have been over. I had busted my ass to climb the ladder and I had earned my promotion to district manager twice over. I made the decision to put the night behind me and chalk it up as one of life's hard lessons.

"It wasn't easy because four of the seven worked with me and they figured that since I done it once they could get me to do it again and they kept after me. I kept shutting then down, but it didn't stop them from keeping after me. I couldn't complain to management and claim sexual harassment because the gangbang would end up being brought into it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.