The Third Time's the Charm

by StangStar06

Copyright© 2014 by StangStar06

Cheating Wife Sex Story: I caught my wife with another man...three times

Caution: This Cheating Wife Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge   Slow   .

Hi Folks, this one is a bit different. I've been reading a lot more DG and Hermit lately and Barney-R's influence is in there too. So in this one I wanted to concentrate more on the family aspects of the story than on revenge or action. The next one is probably going to be a bit sci fi, so for those of you who hate sci fi, here's your life preserver. I also took a break before this one. School and injuries kept me busy. The next one will be finished much more quickly. SS06


I've always prided myself on the fact that I go out and run, four or five miles, five times a week. I consider myself to be in very good shape for a man of my age. And although I'll be hitting the big Four Oh on my next birthday, I don't feel over the hill.

I've never been a believer in the supernatural or any of that type of shit, but walking home that day, even though it was only a mile seemed to sap all of my strength. With every step I took, something inside of me just seemed to tell me to stop. It was almost as if the fates were trying to protect me. And truthfully, if I had done what my senses were screaming for me to do, I might never have found out.

Everything inside of me told me to call home and have my wife Brenda come and pick me up. For the first time in my life, my Mustang had failed me. Nope, it hadn't broken down. I had just run out of gas. It was all my fault. My car has a display that tells me now many miles I can go before the tank is empty. The problem is that I can usually go about five miles past that. So in my hurry to get home, I ignored the warning that the tank was empty.

It was supposed to be a very special day. You see, twelve years ago that day, I had done what most of my friends had considered the dumbest thing I'd ever done. At the age of twenty eight years old, I had married a divorced thirty five year old woman with three kids. I hadn't cared what anyone had said about her or her past. All I thought about was the way she made me feel. When Bren and I were together, I felt like I could fly.

Sure, there were some issues early on. Her kids were an early source of friction. At, fourteen, eleven, and nine years old, they were old enough to remember their biological father. It had taken years of crying, and screaming and yelling, mixed with, kindness, compassion, and just plain old letting things roll off of my back and refusing to let things get to me, but we made it work.

The first two years had been the worst. Then there had been a couple of years of resignation but after four years, I didn't realize when it had happened, but we were a family. We were a strong family.

The baby of the bunch, Shannon, had accepted me from the very first day. Even when Brenda and I were only dating, she would climb up into my lap and demand to be hugged. Then it was homework help and Daddy/Daughter dances. After the first one, while she was still only nine years old, she had told me that I was going to have to marry her mother so I really would be her daddy.

That had been years ago and plenty of water had run under that bridge since then, but I felt more like Shannon's father than her step-father. In fact, Shannon had begun calling me Daddy, before the wedding and had never stopped.

The other kids were slower about switching from Dale, to Dad, but I couldn't blame them. I think that most of us, want our parents to be together. I think most of us would resist someone who tried to step in and take the place of our mother or father, no matter what. It was only natural. But again, that had been years ago and I was excited about the present I had gotten Brenda for our twelfth anniversary.

We were going on a cruise. I wanted to knockBrenda's socks off. She had never really travelled much. Our Honeymoon had been the first and only time she had ever been on a plane. It was also the only time she's ever left the state of Michigan. She was going to love the cruise.

So as I trudged that mile in the hot summer sun, all I had on my mind was how much happiness my present was going to bring her. And how surprised she was going to be.

As I got to our block, the first thing I noticed was the busted ass Dodge pickup in my driveway. I'm a car guy. And although I do find the F150 an attractive vehicle, this, I repeat busted ass Dodge pickup was butt ugly. It was rusted out along the bottom and had several holes in the body work.

The bed of the truck also had several huge gaping holes in it. Another interesting feature was that the rear shocks were gone. The fenders in the back were practically rubbing the tops of the worn out tires.

The rear window of the cab was gone and replaced with a sheet of plastic wrap. The glass was also missing from the rearview mirrors on both sides. The hood was held down by wire. I could also see that the truck's exhaust pipe was also hung by pieces of wire. I laughed as I walked up onto my porch.

That was when the joke ceased to be funny. The entire house smelled like sex. And the tell-tale sound of bed springs left me no doubt as to what was going on. I climbed the stairs as silently as I could. The door to our bedroom wasn't even closed.

I guess with all of the kids out of the house, there was really no need to expect anyone to be home during the day. No one except for her stupid husband, that is. And he would be at work busting his ass for her until five p.m.

There was something visceral about the scene on the bed in front of me. It was something that porn, no matter how artfully shot could never match. No scene of perfectly built women being screwed by athletic men with huge dicks could ever come close to how nasty this was.

No matter how you slice it, porn always seems ... fake. It just seems like a movie. Brenda is not beautiful. She doesn't have huge tits. She doesn't have a pneumatic ass that pumps up and down at sixty or seventy cycles per minute. She doesn't have long, slender legs, or a tiny waist. Brenda is your typical, average, housewife who's forty seven years old and has born three kids.

Most of us, who've been married for a long time, know our mates. We know their quirks. We know their turn offs and their turn ons. We know what pisses them off and what makes them purr. And the woman on the bed was purring. Neither of them could see me. They had their backs to me. He was fucking her from behind and she was screaming like there was no tomorrow.

There is something about watching a middle aged woman get fucked. There's something incongruous about it. You know that you're watching someone's mother, spread her legs and thrust her well used pussy back at the guy who's fucking her with everything she has. It just seems wrong.

She had a light coating of sweat covering her body and she was wiggling her hips like a stripper. She pushed back against him meeting his every thrust and grunted with each movement. He slammed his pelvis against her as if he hated her and roared as his upper thighs flexed as he started to cum.

She was doing that same little mewling sound that she makes just before she cums. She was even saying the exact same corny ass lines she uses with me.

"Ooh baby, you're the best," she screamed. "You always were."

"Better than him?" he asked.

"Can't you just enjoy what you're getting and leave it at that?" she asked.

"Yeah, but from the looks of things back here, you've been letting him get more than you ever gave me," he said.

"He took his time getting into my ass," she said. "He made it feel really good. All you ever did was pounded away at me like some slut."

He was slowing down. Maybe it was because he was thinking about what she said. But from the looks of him, and what I knew from what I'd heard, he was an older guy. So maybe he was just running out of gas. I took out my iPhone and snapped off a few pictures. They were high def pictures so even if I didn't get her face in them, her tattoos would be enough to identify her.

"I was always so desperate to get inside of you," he said. "You were always the best fuck I ever had."

"Yeah, you always got in, got off, and then got away from me. And all with equal quickness," she spat.

"Okay, let's make a deal," he said. "Next time, I'll try to be romantic, and you let me take a crack at your ass."

"And next time maybe you could manage to ask about your kids," she said, leaving me no doubt if I'd had any about who he was.

"And next time, the two of you cando it someplace other than my fucking house," I said calmly, stepping into the room. Their eyes opened in shock.

"Dale, Honey, this isn't what you think," she said. Even he turned and looked at her stupidly.

"Oh, that's good," I said. "Because what I think, is that you're in our bed, fucking the asshole that abused you for years and ran out on you and your kids twelve years ago."

"Dale," he began. "This is no threat to what you guys have. I'm glad Brenda is happy with you. This was just ... I mean ... this doesn't mean anything. It's never hurt you before and..."

That told me even more about the situation. Not only had she fucked her ex husband, she'd done it before. She had probably screwed some other guys too. There was no saving us.

"Dale, I'm sorry," she said. "I love you. This was just..."

"I agree that you're sorry," I spat. "You must be about the sorriest woman I ever met. But you're not as sorry as you'll be in a few minutes orwhen this piece of shit gets bored and leaves you again. And I don't think I need what you consider love. If this is any indication of what love means to you, I can do without it."

"Hey, Dale, calm down," he said. "This didn't mean anything. I already told you..."

Before he could finish his thought, I reached into my dresser drawer and pulled out my gun. "Andrew if you say another fucking word, I'll blow your brains out," I said. "Just get the fuck out of my house. Don't stop to get dressed. Just run out of here before I cap your ass."

"But Dale, I'm too old to..." he began. the loud clicking sound as I cocked my gun started him moving towards the door. He hesitated as he got near me, but I just pointed the barrel of the pistol at the door and he took off.

"Wait a minute," I said. He froze in his tracks, expecting a bullet at any second.

"You're forgetting something," I said.

"You told me not to dress," he whined.

"I was talking about her," I said.

"But Dale," she whined. I cut her whining short by shooting just once into the ceiling. As a few bits of plaster rained down on us and they took off. I watched out the window as they ran naked to his truck and then realized they had no keys. They looked back at the house, debating whether or not to try to come in and ask me for the keys. Then they took off running away from the house.

As soon as they left, I collapsed. I gave in to the pain and despair that I had been keeping in check since the first moment I had seen them. I was angry, I was hurt, and I was emotionally drained. All I wanted to do was just lie down and go to sleep. I think that I was hoping that it was all a dream.

But I didn't. I went out to the shed and grabbed the gas can that we used to fill up the lawn mower. Then I looked around the house until I found Brenda's keys. I drove her car, a Dodge Dart to the gas station up the road. I got one of the boys who worked on the station to drive back to my Mustang with me.

Terry was a really nice kid. Brenda and I often socialized with his parents.

"Terry, are you still dating Mary Jenkins?" I asked.

"Yes sir," he smiled.

"Do you have a car yet?" I asked.

"No sir," he said. "That's why I'm working at the station. I need to save up money for a car and for spending money for when I go to college in the fall."

"Well, it's Friday," I said. "Why don't you keep this one for the weekend?" His smile lit up the Dart's shitty fake Italian interior. As he drove off, he was as happy as if I had given him the keys to the kingdom.

I poured the entire five gallon gas can into the Mustang and left the empty can in the trunk. I pumped the accelerator a few times and she started right up. I drove the car home and parked it in its usual spot in the driveway.

As I got out of the car, I noticed the flowers and the envelope with the cruise tickets still on the back seat. I took them into the house just to make sure that the flowers didn't rot and ruin my interior.

It was funny, but with my car back in the driveway, the house still looked normal. It still looked like a happy couple lived there. Nothing was out of place except for the shitty, busted ass pick up out by the curb.

I went inside the house and collapsed onto to the couch again. I sat there staring at the walls for a few moments and then went up to the bedroom and grabbed the asshole's clothes. I threw them out Into the yard and then pissed all over them. I took his keys and pounded them with my small sledge hammer. I distorted them just enough so they wouldn't work.

I went through his wallet. He had no credit cards and his driver's license was expired. I left it alone hoping he would go the police about what I had done. As soon as they asked him for ID, they could throw his ass in jail.

Then I started packing up Brenda's clothes. I emptied out every closet in the house. She kept clothing in every place she could find to store them. When We first got together, all she had was two pairs of jeans, a pair of shorts, one dress, a blouse, and a sweater. She had a pair of tennis shoes and a pair of cheap heels. That had been her entire wardrobe, except for two pair of panties and one bra.

Now she had enough clothing to fill up a house. She had more clothing in eachdrawer of her dresser than she had when we got together.

I thought about burning up her clothes, or spreading them all over the lawn and turning on the sprinklers. Then I had a better idea. I picked out two pairs of jeans, a pair of shorts, a really nice blouse, and a beautiful sweater. I put them in a plastic garbage bag. I gathered several pairs of panties, her favorite shoes, her newest tennis shoes, and a couple of bras. I put those into a garbage bag as well. I put both bags in the back of the pickup truck. Then I used a rake to scoop his pissed on clothing into another bag and put his wallet, his keys, and his shoes in with them. I put that in the back of the truck too. At the last minute I got even angrier and threw his clothes back on the lawn and pissed on them again.

I went inside the house then, and fell asleep.


Brenda

I was in shock. I walked as quickly as I could, but I was barefoot and naked. We had to stay behind every tree and bush we could find as we made our way to the home of my closest friend, Karla. She only lived a block away from us. But making it a block, while naked in broad daylight without being seen wasn't easy.

We finally got to Karla's place and I knocked on the door, loudly. It took her a few minutes to come to the door. She just stared at me with a shocked expression on her face.

"Brenda, what's going on?" she asked.

"I need your help," I said.

"Of course, Honey," she said. "Where are your clothes? What's going on?" Then for the first time, she noticed Andy behind me.

"Hold on," she said. "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Andrew Benson, Ma'am," he said. "I'm..."

"Oh shit!" spat Karla. "You're the asshole she was married to before she met Dale." She looked at him up and down.

"You used to beat her and cheat on her," she spat.

"I was young and dumb, then," he said.

"You left her once while she was pregnant," said Karla.

"Guilty as charged," he smiled.

"You ran out on her and your kids," she said disgustedly.

"Can we talk about this inside?" he asked.

"You can hide in my backyard," she said. "And don't sit your naked ass on any of my lawn furniture, or I'll call the cops and have you arrested."

"But we..." Andy sputtered.

"Shut up asshole," hissed Karla. "You're lucky I even let you in my yard. If you say one more fucking word, I'll..."

"Andy, just go," I said. I watched as he quickly ran around the side of the house and disappeared into the yard.

Karla looked at me suspiciously.

"Brenda, what the hell is going on?" she asked. "I thought you hated that asshole. You'd better hope that Dale never hears about..."

That was when I broke down and started crying. "He already knows," I sobbed. "He came home and caught us."

"Why the hell would you..." she began. Then she shook her head. "Why did you leave with him? You should be at home trying to explain your temporary insanity to your husband, not running around naked with that asshole."

"I didn't have a choice," I cried. "Dale threw us both out. I have to wait for him to calm down."

"Calm down!" she yelled. "Honey, unlike that asshole in my yard, Dale loves you. You are his whole world. He is never going to calm down." I started crying even more then.

"What do you need from me?" she asked. "You know I'll do anything I can to help you."

"Can you give us some clothes and let me use your phone to call my kids?" I asked.

"You, yeah," she said.

"Come on Karla," I said. "I know you still have a lot of George's clothes left." George was Karla's husband. He had died of cancer eight years before.

"Brenda, I love you like a sister," she said. "But I won't foul George's clothes by letting that bastard wear them.

Karla handed me the phone and went off to find clothes for me. She came back with a sweater that I had always loved to see her wearing. She also brought me a pair of jeans and some panties. The panties fitwell thanks to the elastic waist band and sides. The jeans were a disaster. I couldn't button them. Karla and I were about the same size but her ass was clearly bigger than mine and her waist was smaller. She brought me a wrap skirt to replace the jeans.

I couldn't remember my son Jeff's phone number. I called several numbers but none of them were the right one. All of the numbers that I called frequently were stored on my cell phone back at the house. I could tell that Karla was feeling antsy about helping us.

She grabbed her keys off of the desk and told me she would drive me to Jeff's house. It was only three miles away.

"What about Andy?" I asked.

"He can stay in the yard while we're gone," she said. "I don't want him in my car."

We made the drive in only a few moments. My daughter in law, Mindy, was home. She smiled as she opened the door for me. She called Jeff and got him to come home from work. She got a pair of Jeff's pants and a shirt and grabbed their two young kids and got into her small car with me. We followed Karla back to her house.

I took the clothing and went into the backyard. Andy is a lot bigger than Jeff. He could barely get the shirt to close over his belly. The pants were so tight that he had to leave them open and just pull the shirt down over the open zipper. Again the belly was the problem.

As Andy got into the car, Mindy looked at him and shook her head. She had never met him before and didn't say anything.

"Who's that man?" asked my four year old granddaughter Ashley.

"I guess he's your grandfather," said Mindy.

Ashley looked him up and down as Andy smiled at her.

"That's not my Grandpa," she screamed. "My Grandpa is pretty and nice. That's not my Grandpa." She started to tear up.

"Ashley, this is your other Grandpa," said Mindy.

"I don't want him," screamed Ashley. She started crying which set her two year old sister crying too. If looks could kill, the one my daughter in law gave me would have resulted in my immediate and painful death.

An hour later Mindy and I sat around the table with my oldest daughter, Lauren. My youngest daughter, Shannon would be there in a few minutes. She always came home for the weekend, from her college in Lansing. Jeff had called her and told her to come to his house instead of our home.

Andy was rummaging through Jeff's clothes trying to find something that would fit him better.

Lauren kept looking at me, wondering what was going on. I had told her that I wanted to wait until everyone was together before we spoke.

"You look like hell, Mom," she said. "Where's Dale? I know he's important to the company he works for but if there's a family emergency, he should be here." She looked at me and then to Mindy who turned away from her.

"Oh, shit," gasped Lauren. "He's the cause of all of this isn't he?"

Again Mindy pretended to look for something on the floor. Lauren turned red from her anger and slammed her fist on the table. She spilled a glass of juice in the process which caused Ashley to squeal in delight and knock over her own glass of juice on purpose.

While that was going on we heard the distinctive rumble of a high powered motor. Lauren jumped up angrily and headed for the door. "Is that Dale?" she asked. "I'm gonna..."

"Relax, Honey, that isn't Dale. Although I wish it was. Dale's Mustang is a lot louder than that. That sounds like your sister's car," I said.

"What the hell do you mean, you wish it WAS Dale?" asked Lauren. "Mother, there's something wrong with you. You seem to keep picking these assholes that abuse you and for some reason you can't say no to them, but this..."

She was interrupted by Mindy's burst of laughter. Lauren glared at her.

"Sorry," said Mindy. "But when you find out what's actually going on, you'll realize how ironic what you just said was. You're completely wrong, yet prophetically right, at the same time."

"What the fuck are you talking about, Mindy?" asked Lauren, just as Shannon stepped inside the door.

"Hi Mom. What's going on?" she asked cheerfully. "Where's daddy?" She looked around for Dale, as if it was a game and he was hiding from her. I knew then that things were not going to go well.

I already felt like hell. And I was still in shock. The fact that I had damaged my marriage was still sinking in. At that time I was still under the impression that Dale would sulk for a while and then forgive me and we would work things out. If it was a really big argument, I sent in my big gun. My big gun was of course Shannon.

I had known that of my three kids, they were all completely different. I knew that no matter what happened, Jeff would be tough to convince. No matter what happened, he would immediately defend Andrew. As the oldest, he had bonded with Andrew for a longer time. But he was too young to realize how terrible we had it back then and hbad a father Andrew had been. Like many people, he was a victim of seeing the past through Rose colored glasses.

Lauren, wouldn't side with either of the men. She was MY daughter. She would side with me no matter what went down or who was right. That left Shannon. And even though Shannon was Andrew's biological daughter, she may as well have been spit out of the end of Dale's dick.

If Dale had been reborn as a pretty twenty one year old girl, he would be Shannon. She worshipped the ground he walked on. Shannon would be on Dale's side no matter what. So her looking for him was no surprise.

"Mom, where's my Daddy?" she repeated. "I think I need iridium spark plugs and he..."

I wanted to explain things before they saw him.

"Here, I am Sarah," said Andy coming down the stairs and holding his arms out for a hug. He didn't even remember the name of his youngest child by calling her Sarah instead of Shannon.

Only Jeff knew that Andy was in the house. Lauren was shocked and looked at me. Shannon on the other hand was pissed.

"Mother, I asked you where my Daddy was, not my sperm donor!" she hissed. "What's going on and why the fuck is he here? Where's Daddy."

Andy tried to use his charm to defuse the situation. "I saw you drive up," he said to Shannon. "That is a beautiful car. It's a Mustang, right? Are you going to take your old man out for a ride? I wouldn't mind borrowing..."

"My old man has his own Mustang," she said icily. "And the only thing I'd ever loan you is used toilet paper."

"Mom, what stupid thing have you done now?" she asked. The intensity in her glare stunned me. Shannon was so much like Dale that unlike her older siblings, I knew that I would not be able to bullshit her.

"Dale, hit Mom, so she left him," said Lauren. "He threw her out of the house with nothing but the clothes on her back."

"Bullshit," spat Shannon. "You sound ridiculous, Lauren. Every time the two of them get into an argument, he goes out for a drive in his Mustang and then comes back and gives her whatever she wants. And you've seen it happen that way as many times as I have. You just sound stupid!"

"Look at her," yelled Lauren. "Get your head out of your ass, sis. Mom is miserable."

"I can see that, Lauren," said Shannon. "I also don't think it's a coincidence that she's hurt or upset and HE'S here." She pointed at Andy.

Andy who had been moving closer to Shannon took that opportunity to reach for her.

"You're upset, Honey," he said. "I think you need a hug." Before he could touch her, Shannon leaped straight backwards several feet and snagged a nasty looking stun gun from her bag.

"If you take one more step near me, I'll fry your ass," she hissed.

Andy was clearly shocked. "I'm your father young lady," he yelled. "I will not allow that kind of disrespect."

"Sarah, why are you so angry at me?" he asked.

"First off, my name is Shannon, not Sarah," she said. "And you seem to have forgotten something else beside that. I know first-hand what a piece of shit you are. Lauren and Jeff are older than I am. They were already going to school and away from the house all day. But I saw you hit her. The two of you were arguing and you balled up your fist and punched her in the face, like she was a man."

"Sa ... Shannon, you have to understand ... we were young. We drank a lot. It was a bad time. Men get..." he said.

"What the hell do you know about being a man?" she asked. "Men get off of their asses and get jobs to support their families. Did you ever have a job?"

"Men don't beat on their wives and then run away and leave her and their kids to fend for themselves," she said. "At least my Daddy doesn't."

"Shannon," he said reaching for her again. He stopped dead in his tracks as she pushed the button and the stun gun crackled loudly. A jagged bolt of electricity shot from one terminal to the next. He jumped back just in time to avoid her electrocuting him.

"Bitch!" he yelped.

"Asshole," she shot back. Then without taking her eyes off of him or putting down the stun gun, she spoke to me.

"Mom, what really happened?" she asked.

"It wasn't supposed to happen," I began. "Your Dad came home early. He never does that. Why was he home so early?"

"Because today is your anniversary and he was going to surprise you by taking you on a cruise," she spat. I looked at her and saw that she was telling the truth.

"Oh Nooo!" I screamed. I felt even worse. My knees buckled under me and it was all I could do not to vomit.

"So what happened?" she asked. I noticed that Lauren was also looking at me with a pained expression on her face. Mindy's look was more like disgust.

"He found me in our bed ... with your father," I said quietly.

"So that's why he hit you?" asked Lauren. "Because you cheated on him with the guy who used to beat you?"

"Lauren, Honey, Dale didn't hit me. He never has. He just made Andy and me leave. I need to..." I began.

"Can you blame him?" asked Lauren. "Mom you have to do something to make it up to him. I mean he supported you and us for a long time. You could have found a better way to break it to him that you and our father are back together."

"Uh, hold on just a minute," said Andrew. "Maybe you should get the kids out of here before we talk."

"Andrew," said Mindy.

"Honey, you can call me Dad," he said. "I know you're my daughter in law. But I feel like you're just another one of my daughters."

"Okay, Dad," she said. Her voice dripped sarcasm. "Say goodnight to your granddaughters."

"Goodnight," he said.

"Goodnight who?" she asked. "You've been around them for about three hours now. I've told you their names several times. You've also heard everyone else speak to them. What are your grand daughters' names?"

He just stared at her stupidly. "What's my name?" she asked.

"I've been away for a while," he sputtered. "So what! I don't know anyone's God damned name. What does that prove?"

"I just wanted my husband to know that," she said. She grabbed her daughters' hands in hers and took the girls out onto the porch.

"Look," he said. "You guys have the wrong idea, here. Your mother and I are NOT getting back together. I'm not staying. I'm just in town to meet up with someone I met on the internet. I'm just not the family type. You guys, more than anyone else should know that."

"Then why did you... ?" asked Jeff. He too was shocked and beginning to become upset.

"You ruined her life," said Lauren. "Look at her. She looks like a balloon with the air let out of it. She was finally happy and you ruined it for her."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.