The Devil Made Me Do It - Cover

The Devil Made Me Do It

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Chapter 5: Revelation and Reconciliation

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Revelation and Reconciliation - Bill teaches a frustrated mother and daughter to enjoy sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Cheating   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

The next two weeks were pretty much the same. I tutored Mandy on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. We spent Saturday mornings trying out acts and positions that she read about in The Joy of Sex. I then spent Saturday afternoons teaching Monica to release her inhibitions and open herself to sexual ecstasy. We might have gone on like that for several more weeks had Monica not put two and two together. The answer she got did not please her.

On the third Saturday, Monica strode through the door with an almost grim expression saying, "We need to talk."

Though alarm bells were ringing in my head, I replied as calmly as I could, "Fine, will the living room be satisfactory?"

"In private," she rejoined.

"There is no one else here," I told her, "And I don't expect anyone for at least a couple of hours."

I walked into the living room and sat on the sofa. I expected Monica to join me, but she sat on one of the recliners instead.

"I will talk and you will listen," she started.

I nodded indicating that she should proceed.

"Until recently," she said, "My daughter, Amanda, has been an average student making mostly 'B's and 'C's. On her most recent report card she had earned all 'A's."

"Perhaps she had been working below her potential," I offered, "And has now decided to put more effort into her studies."

"Clearly," Monica responded with sarcasm in her voice. "The most remarkable effort was made on her social studies paper on the cold war. She asked me to proofread the final copy. I have never seen such a well-written paper, not in high school, not in college and not even in graduate school. At first I thought she had bought it. But when I questioned her, she demonstrated that she knew the material down to biographical information on the authors of her references. When it was returned by her teacher with an 'A+', I asked a friend to take a look at it. My friend is the Head of the History Department at the University. He told me that very few of his graduate students were capable of producing a paper that well written. Moreover, her principle reference, an obscure work by someone named Antony Sutton had to be ordered on inter-library loan. The University library doesn't even have a copy. 'Where, ' I asked myself, 'could Amanda have found such a reference?'"

"She must be very resourceful," I commented.

"Indeed," Monica spat back at me. "I began to wonder who could have influenced Amanda to choose that topic. I recently learned that there is a graduate student at our university who was formerly a military intelligence officer in the Army. He was stationed in Germany, a country reputed to be the center of cold war activity in Europe. I began to wonder whether my 15-year-old daughter was seeing this older man. Well, Bill, do you think my daughter is fooling around with a man almost twice her age?"

"That sounds rather accusatory, Monica," I retorted. "If you have something to say, why don't you just say it in plain English?"

"Very well," she said, "Are you having sex with Amanda; are you molesting my daughter?"

"I don't think I am molesting her," I replied, "But to answer your question, yes, we've been making love for about a month now."

"You bastard!" she exclaimed as she stood up abruptly. "I'll see you in hell for this."

"Sit down!" I bellowed.

She sat and glared at me.

In a more reasonable voice, I continued, "Before you go off half-cocked to follow through on your threat, you might want to think about all the implications. For starters, what will be the consequences for Amanda's reputation if you accuse me of molesting her? What if she refuses to testify against me? You might want to be sure of that before you go ahead since it also has implications for your relationship with your daughter. What about the consequences for your marriage? What would happen if your relationship with me became public knowledge as a result of a trial? Now are you ready to talk about this like adults without letting your anger override your common sense?"

"I don't know," she sniffled, "I can't believe that you betrayed me like this. I told you when we first met to stay away from her."

"Yes, you did tell me that," I agreed. "But I did not make any promises to you. When Mandy approached me, I arranged to meet with her to answer her questions much as I did with you."

"But you didn't have to seduce her," Monica retorted.

"I'm still not sure who seduced whom," I said. "She had questions about sex that I answered as honestly as I could from my point of view. She should have felt comfortable enough to ask you those questions but we both know now that she came to me first. Only she can tell you why she made that choice. In any case, she wanted more than verbal answers and I had no reservations about teaching her what she wanted to learn."

"Just for the record," I continued, I have spent much more time tutoring her over the past five weeks than we have spent in sexual activity. She is a very bright young lady who has not been motivated by the mediocre education she is getting in our public schools. You should understand the problem as well as I do since you teach there too. And I do not blame all the teachers although there are many who have no business in a classroom. The whole educational system caters to the average with the principal lesson being obedience to authority. I want to emphasize that she is a young lady, a woman. She is no longer a child. I am trying to teach her to take control of and responsibility for her own sexuality so that it can't be used against her. I will not apologize for that."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.