Beyond Redemption - Cover

Beyond Redemption

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a "Secrets in a Swiss Chalet" series. It will be 10 chapters in all with the possibility of a 10 chapter sequel if well received. The story has elements of lesbian love and confused heterosexual yearnings. The lead character has a father fixation that she is totally unaware of. The headmistress is obsessed with the young girl from Britain and will suffer any humiliation to gain her acceptance. The setting is on the ski slopes of Switzerland.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Laura was late!

No, it was not to an appointment or related to time in any way except to the regular female cycle of her seldom mentioned “time of the month” that she was now almost four weeks behind schedule and growing more concerned with every passing day.

The only reason she could think about that might have caused it was the little evening of fun and games with Gina and the two off-duty Italian cops with dirty minds and eager attitudes that demanded their full cooperation.

She concentrated and counted her “morning after” pills the third time in the last hour and she honestly was unable to remember if she had taken one after that adventure on the wild side with the horny males with sex-deprived shafts that had used her the entire night in ways that she found difficult to remember due to her drinking too much wine and her obscene willingness to follow orders in a shameful submissive way that did her no credit at all.

Gina told her that she had made her cop take her anally or orally and when he finally got up into her obedient twat she had him don a condom from her purse that always had a supply on hand for just such an occasion. Laura had fallen into a habit of not using condoms any longer because she had an ample supply of morning after medication and she really enjoyed the wetness of a raw cock inside her pulsating snatch.

Right now she was waiting for the pregnancy test returns from the kit that Gina had purchased for her from the drug store on the market square nearby. She had a similar scare after she had been repeatedly raped by the trio of rival gang members at war with her Mafioso father. Of course she had not told her father because the bloodshed would be a disaster for both families and one of the men was a childhood friend she had dated when the families were on better terms.

The results were negative and she breathed a sigh of relief but made a vow to fill her purse with all types of condoms in future and not leave home without them just in case.

Gina laughed with her and they kissed like lovers since they were by themselves in the attic room at the dorm. Laura thought seriously about sticking to Gina for her sexual needs for the next few weeks but she knew down deep inside that she needed cock to survive and she would back knocking on the French tutor’s office door sooner rather than later or she would be pestering Hans at the restaurant for some illicit loving behind the locked door of the supply closet in the basement. She might even make a trip to London to consult with her mid-twenties lawyer about her nocturnal needs to scratch her itch that confirmed she was a girl that had to have it to get the “tingle” she prized most of all.

It was not until the following month that she decided to make the trip to London and “consult” with her new legal representative about her legacy and use his long, lean body to cure her terrible itch down below with her as his primary employer and close friend with benefits hopefully giving her more stability in her lifestyle and expectations of a depressingly boring existence in future domestic bliss.

Laura knew her new-found wealth would be the motivation for his fealty and she assumed after their joyful coitus in Switzerland he would be inclined to play the role of faithful husband and loving father without protest on his part. One of her new assets was a string of jewelry stores that featured her signature diamonds dug from her fully owned African mines in countries that she had never set foot. She told him that he could pick out any stone from one of her stores to seal their engagement since he was still on the lower tier of lawyers seeking patrons to employ their services as their personal attorneys. She knew it was something that he would not be in favor of but she wanted to lock him into a relationship before she graduated and it might close the deal for him to share her bed in the huge estate that was more like a destination rather than a real home to her at the moment.

Of course, her Arthur had his own circle of friends and she had no intention of separating him from them because they presented an outlet for his creative side and she suspected he was stringing along a couple of winsome lasses willing to spread their legs for him at a snap of his fingers in hopes that he might be marriage minded in the near future while they were still young and beautiful.

She knew he loved his after-dinner brandy and enjoyed the pub beer that seemed to be the mainstay of British manhood regardless of the niche in society to which they belonged. She hated the stuff herself but she was most partial to the Italian wines and could name several varieties just from her nose or her vibrant taste-buds that identified them with her eyes closed. A few of his male friends gave her the eye and a few even ventured a grope here and there but she was fixated on Arthur and he knew her promise would be kept from the first moment they met and merged together at her private school in Switzerland.

On the last weekend of her visit to London, she was scheduled to ride the grounds of her estate wearing the traditional red and black outfit and despite her sympathy for the poor fox she was excited about participating in the spectacle. The night before the hunt, she heard the prearranged scratching at her bedroom door and she opened it to allow Arthur to enter her bedroom for some long anticipated carnal activities that they had been missing due to the constant presence of his friends and relatives and the numerous servants that seemed to multiply like rabbits set wild in the bushes.

Arthur was happily slapping her face with his huge cock but it was more in jest than in any desire to do harm or humiliate her in any way. She loved his thick dick and soon took it into her mouth for a long period of time sucking away like she had a lollipop intended to last a very long time and her jaw got a little tired she licked and sucked so much that when he finally did ejaculate she simply swallowed and swallowed until all the evidence of their sinful ways was eliminated down into her belly. Then, she took her customary position with her ass up high and her happy face practically buried in the silk pillowcases. She was ashamed that she almost immediately started to drool onto the silky fabric and her cunt was leaking even worse at the other end as Arthur stretched her sphincter widely to allow his randy cock entrance into her depraved internal spaces.

The sound of Arthur’s meaty cock slapping into her intimate parts was bringing her along nicely to a swift orgasm and she resisted the impulse to tell Arthur of her pleasure for fear he would think her to be a “dirty girl” consumed with unladylike impulses to fornicate at the drop of a dime.

Unbeknownst to her, a pair of the upstairs maids were listening intently at the door and peeking through the keyhole to her noisy taking and they kissed each other just as she reached her peak orgasm and fell weeping to the mattress in a prone bone position as Arthur finished what he had started because he still had a ways to go to drain his hardness inside her where it was surrounded by her tight channel of love. They scampered away to their tiny quarters to scissor their legs in obscene writhing motions that the older one found most enjoyable and the younger one thought strange because there was no cock. She was a farm girl that focused on the “meat” and she knew it really wasn’t sex if she wasn’t getting split open and filled up with sticky man-juice at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.