Preview

Beyond Redemption

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Ma/ft, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Mult, Teenagers, Consensual, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, FemaleDom, Spanking, Light Bond, Humiliation, Group Sex, Interracial, Black Female, White Female, First, Safe Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Sex Toys, Squirting, Cream Pie, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Foot Fetish, Teacher/Student, School, Nudism,

Erotica Sex Story: This is a "Secrets in a Swiss Chalet" series. It will be 10 chapters in all with the possibility of a 10 chapter sequel if well received. The story has elements of lesbian love and confused heterosexual yearnings. The lead character has a father fixation that she is totally unaware of. The headmistress is obsessed with the young girl from Britain and will suffer any humiliation to gain her acceptance. The setting is on the ski slopes of Switzerland.

(SECRETS IN A SWISS CHALET SERIES)

This story is set in a private girl's boarding school in Switzerland. Four young girls are sharing a large bedroom located on the top floor of the elite chateau high on the side of a mountain covered by snow most of the year round. The main character is Laura Hightower who has been away from her family and her ancestral home for almost 3 years. She is now 18 years old and will graduate from the prestigious academy in the very near future. For the last few months, she has fallen into a loving relationship with Clarissa, a dark-skinned child of wealthy parents rumored to be the most powerful family in a troubled country. The eager Laura has already fallen under the spell of the sensuous Clarissa and she follows her every instruction to the letter. The sexually mature Clarissa has introduced the virginal Laura to the deviant sex practices of the Far East and Laura is her willing servant. The head mistress, Madame Leopold wishes to teach the naïve Laura some strict lessons of her own making. Laura cries tears of indecision in her lonely bed at night unsure which road to take...

Chapter one begins with background on the scenario in the Swiss Alps. The scene starts with the surrounding countryside and the small village at the bottom of the mountain. The directions to the boarding school are laid out. The school is called Saint Bernard's School for Girls.

The introduction of the characters:

The main characters are the four girls who are rooming together and who learn intimate secrets about each other. The primary characters are Laura Hightower, a British girl from an elite family. Then, there is Clarissa Kardasani, a dark-skinned beauty from a Middle Eastern country where her father rules with an iron hand. The third primary character whom we meet later is Madame Helene Leopold, an older woman with strict rules that must be followed or else. The two other supporting characters are Adriana Markova and Gina Angeli who are the other two girls sharing the room with Laura and Clarissa. The last key character (whom we meet in a later chapter) is Gregory Welles, international cruise ship owner who owns a yacht that is headquartered in Cannes, France and often goes to Switzerland for the exercise on the ski slopes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.