Beyond Redemption - Cover

Beyond Redemption

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a "Secrets in a Swiss Chalet" series. It will be 10 chapters in all with the possibility of a 10 chapter sequel if well received. The story has elements of lesbian love and confused heterosexual yearnings. The lead character has a father fixation that she is totally unaware of. The headmistress is obsessed with the young girl from Britain and will suffer any humiliation to gain her acceptance. The setting is on the ski slopes of Switzerland.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Laura stretched out on top of the comfortable but narrow twin bed in her Aunt Clara’s luxury townhouse in New York City. She was ruminating about her recent adventures in Switzerland and her unfortunate kidnapping incident in her grandmother’s estate in the UK.

Thankfully, she had been able to shrug it all off as misdirected greed to loot her vast inheritance by family members upset at her share in family fortune. She had left school on good terms with her three female room-mates and was looking forward to returning the magical world of an all-girl academy located in the Swiss Alps like scenario of romance and jet-set living.

She had a wild evening with Hans in their humping hideaway above the café where the chocolate was the best in the entire village. She called from her memory the fantastic size of his oversized dick and his special way that he used it in all her favorite places with great skill.

She had been staying in touch with Gina, the mafia princess by chat phone and her image on her phone screen made her furiously frig her little elusive button to the ultimate release of her female juices into her impatient hand. Laura knew she had an inexplicable attraction to the mobster’s daughter and she would often daydream about them intertwined on top of the bed being naughty under the covers.

Still, she knew she was not quite on the lesbian level like her other two room-mates, Clarissa and Adriana, because both she and Gina were truly “bi” with a love for dick that they both shared together with a passion. She hoped they might all be together in the same room the next year at school because they all were simpatico and after a year of living in the same room had bonded them into special friends.

Her younger sister Ruth was in the next room.

Ruth had been with Aunt Clara for several years now. After the accident that had made them both orphans, they had gone to stay with different Aunts. Ruth was ready to go to school in Switzerland with Laura for the new term and she was not in the least bit happy about leaving her friends and the convenience of the Big Apple.

Laura got along with Ruth although she did not approve of her loser friends. The girl was pretty in her own way but she never tried to look fashionable or even used any cosmetics to enhance her presentation in mixed company. In fact, in Laura’s eyes her dull brown hair and her bland natural face was downright disturbing. Still, she had noticed in the shower that her sister had an impressive rack with pretty upturned nipples that would turn boy’s heads if she ever decided to display them at some time. She had done her best to convince the poor girl to shave her pussy hair for a more luring presentation, but the girl was adamant in keeping her dark bush as a constant companion.

The younger sister had been a bit roly-poly in her elementary school years and had borne the brunt of teasing and bullying about her weight. In high school she had changed her eating habits and munching veggies and salads and forgoing the consumption of fattening sweets and calorie laden drinks. Now just turning sixteen the following month, she was slender and full figured stacked with juicy female flesh in all the right places. In fact, Laura admitted to her envious thoughts that her younger sister was far more sexually blessed than herself and she was on a diet herself and put her figure back into more competition for sisterly sex appeal.

She instinctively knew that “her” Hans would be immediately attracted to her sister’s innocent personality and virginal attitude that older men ate up like it was a plate of bar-b-que ribs with lots of tasty sauce dripping from the edible parts.

Laura did not regret her decision to give Hans every feminine secret she possessed and she knew he would always go hunting for strange pussy when she was not available to furnish him the tender loving care she loved to dish out.

Still, the thought of the muscular Hans mounted on her sister’s buttocks pressing her spine down into the mattress made her angry just with her runaway imagination.

With second thoughts, she could see the benefit of putting her sister on Hans’s table for humping duties because it would keep him in her family and as the older sister she could control the agenda of the three of them together rather than having him running around with some blonde bimbo with sex on the brain.

Gina had informed her in cautious words about Hans and his picadilloes with the students that did not go home for some reason or another. She described him dry-humping the resident seniors in the village fountain riding their bottoms like he was a bronc-busting cowboy, and the girl was a pretty filly in need of breeding.

She hastened to add that they both were quite drunk at the time and no actual copulation took place because it was all out in public.

Despite her disgust, Laura was tempted to smile at the picture in her brain knowing that Hans loved doing things doggie style and he would think nothing of exposing his liking for female bottoms. She wondered if he brought the girl up to their secret fucking place above the café and if he actually stretched her sphincter with his oversized cock. She had to admit that such foolishness did not really upset her because it was just normal human nature to want to get some pussy providing it was all consensual and both partners were happy with the outcome.

“Laura, Laura, come downstairs, dear. I want to give you the details of your flight back to school. Tell your sister to come with you because you should both know all the details, so they are not forgotten.”

The voice of Aunt Clara caused Laura to run into the bathroom and take care of her morning routine quickly so she could round up her sister and make it down to the dining room table where Aunt Clara ruled with an iron fist.

“My goodness, Ruth, you are all ready. We have to go downstairs for our departure briefing from Aunt Clara. I do wish you would get out of that habit of twirling your strands of hair. Do you know it is a dead giveaway to boys that you want a dick in your pants?”

Ruth giggled and responded naughtily, “Well, older sister, you should knew after all the dicks you have taken inside your pants. As for me, I am still waiting for the first one.”

Laura bristled at the accusation wanting to shout out, “I have only had eight different cocks inside me, little sister. Each one gave me a different experience and you will find out soon enough that you need that same experience to meet the trials of life and love.”

Wisely, she kept silent and they both hustled downstairs for the meeting with their nervous Aunt unhappy that she would lose their company for almost a full year.


Laura was happy that she had a window seat but she would have much preferred to ride first class like the rest of the privileged students heading to Swiss boarding schools. Her sister Ruth was in the middle seat and the aisle seat was filled by American marine in full uniform heading to the embassy in Bern for assignment.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.