Beyond Redemption - Cover

Beyond Redemption

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a "Secrets in a Swiss Chalet" series. It will be 10 chapters in all with the possibility of a 10 chapter sequel if well received. The story has elements of lesbian love and confused heterosexual yearnings. The lead character has a father fixation that she is totally unaware of. The headmistress is obsessed with the young girl from Britain and will suffer any humiliation to gain her acceptance. The setting is on the ski slopes of Switzerland.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

It was the light shining through the tear in the window shade that woke her up. Her head was throbbing, and she failed to remember what had happened before falling asleep. She knew something had happened down below because her panties were missing, and she had a sore feeling in both of her lower body openings.

She was not surprised because she had figured something was amiss right from the start. She just hoped the men had used some sort of protection because she certainly didn’t want an unplanned family.

Laura remembered falling from the horse.

It was like it was all in slow motion and she was unable to say a single word.

She didn’t believe the men’s story and her only conclusion was that she had been kidnapped for some unknown reason. She never suspected it was her beloved Arthur as the brains behind the operation, but he was already making legal moves to secure her inheritance.

Her three room-mates were obviously totally unaware of her dangerous circumstances, but she knew that Gina would soon be breaking down the down if she was any judge of character.

She had drawn uncommonly close to the Italian girl at the school and all four of them were intertwined in more ways than one.

The female threw a large towel around her shoulders and led her to the shower to wash away the dirt and grime. She saw the window was far too small to navigate an escape and simply washed her body with the scented soap.

The girl told her, “Andre will be notifying the Estate about your accident and I expect they will be sending a doctor to examine you.”

Laura knew right away this was a lie because the Estate had no doctors available, and would only contact the Medical clinic in the small village to send a nurse to check her out. She doubted the gang had any intention of notifying anyone about her present location.

Back at the school, Gina was talking to the counselor about Laura’s absence.

She had tried repeatedly without success to contact Laura’s number at home and when she called the local police they politely declined to investigate without a complaint from the Estate.

Gina called Adriana and Clarissa back to the room for an emergency meeting.

“Listen up, you two, I think Laura is in big trouble and the people at her estate are not being cooperative at all.”

Clarissa looked nervously around the room and asked in a shaky voice, “What can we do. We are just three teenaged girls in a private school. Who will pay attention to us?”

Adriana was silent and pulled on her hair in an abstract sexual manner. She usually did that when she was trying to concentrate on something specific.

Gina lowered her voice in a discreet tone. “I think that our Laura might have been kidnapped and her relatives are not being helpful.”

The girl was well versed in such matters having been kidnapped herself at an early age when there was internal fighting between faction of the Mafia organization her father ran from his villa in the south of Italy.

She used her cell phone to call her bodyguards in the hotel across from the main entrance to the private girl’s school.

Gina spoke in a lower voice and the other girls did not hear her conversation.

She alerted them to arrange for a private plane at the local airport with enough seats for her, her two roommates and the pair of bodyguards to fly into the UK at the earliest opportunity.

The upcoming weekend was a three day holiday, and she knew with certainty that time was of the essence. Her father had taught her well in matters of intra-family disputes and she was ready to meet any contingency.

The next morning the five of them boarded the small private plane and they took off for the UK just as the sun was rising in the East. They had all stayed up late the night before and took the opportunity of the flight to sleep in their comfortable seats.

One of the bodyguards, the young one, sat next to Adriana. She pretended to be asleep and ignored the man’s fingers roaming unchecked across her raised bottom turned up in his direction under the covering blanket. She hid her excitement at the fumbling and felt her panties turn wet from her own juices in response.

The bodyguard knew she was awake, but he was willing to play along because the girl’s bottom was so delightful to his touch, and he learned every inch of her posterior geography right down to the last intimate detail.

They disembarked on the empty runway and a long black sedan came up quickly and they all climbed inside to head out to the nearby inn where a team of special Mafia operations men were gathered around a large map of the estate and the surrounding area.

Gina recognized most of the men and she was satisfied her father had responded to her call for assistance in sorting out the disappearance of her close friend Laura.

Back in the fireplace heated outbuilding on the edge of the estate, the leader of the band of hired mercenaries counted the cash paid by Arthur to his agent for getting rid of the Laura. He frowned because he knew no amount of cash would be enough to being nabbed by the authorities for the kidnapping and murder of a young innocent schoolgirl in the prime of her life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.