A Moment From Our Honeymoon - Cover

A Moment From Our Honeymoon

by Michael Erickston

Copyright© 2013 by Michael Erickston

True Story Sex Story: This is just a quick flash tale about the morning after our wedding.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   .

Foreword: This is just an excerpt from our Honeymoon.

Names have been changed to protect the guilty. lol

Enjoy the quick ride, folks. ;)

I.D.


July 5th, 2013

I awoke naked, spooned up against my new bride. I smiled as I brushed her hair a bit to the side and kissed the nape of her neck. Lena moaned and pushed her round full butt back against my rapidly hardening cock. I kissed her neck again, then her ear as she reached back and grabbed ahold of me.

The sight of her milk chocolate hand on my white cock made me even harder, and then she lifted a leg and slipped me between her thighs so the head of my throbbing member pushed between her already wet pussy lips.

"Gonna give it to me, boo?" she asked in a sultry whisper.

"Anytime you want it, baby," I replied in that same whisper.

"Good, because I'm horny, Mitch," she said with a smile as she turned her face towards mine. She arched her back as we shared a kiss, and the head of my cock slipped into her hot wet tunnel as if it was always meant to be there.

I moaned as my hand reached around and squeezed her perfect C-cup breast tipped by a Hershey's Kiss nipple. I started thrusting into her deeply, and she lifted her leg slightly to give me better access.

"Mmmmm yes, fuck me baby," she moaned as her breathing quickened. I kissed her neck again, sucking just below her ear as my cock pistoned in and out of her hot tight pussy.

"You feel so good," I whispered in her ear as I reached down and rubbed her clit while my cock bottomed out inside her pussy with each thrust.

"Mmmmm FUCK boo!" she exclaimed when my fingers found her swollen bud and lovingly rubbed her while my thrusting cock went into her over and over and over again. My balls were nearly bouncing off her clit as she lifted her leg even higher.

"You are so tight, baby!" I said between gritted teeth.

"Always tight for you, honey," she gasped as she neared her first orgasm of the morning.

I pressed a finger against her clit and rubbed quickly as my cock thrust hard up into her hot velvety pussy. She moaned again, and the moan turned into a scream as I felt her walls contract around my hard, throbbing, thrusting cock.

"Yeeeesssssssss, baaaaabbbyyyyy!" she screamed as I felt her coming around me. I held myself inside her until she calmed down, then moved back and away slightly so she could lie on her back.

"Now I'm going to have my breakfast, baby," I whispered as I kissed her neck and throat, then slowly moved my lips and down to her heaving chest. I captured one dark nipple between my lips, licking and suckling as her fingers entangled themselves in my hair, holding me in place while I gave her beautiful breasts the attention I knew they craved.

I was still hard as a rock, but I needed to taste her. I hadn't come yet, but I wanted to give my blushing bride as many orgasms as possible before coming myself.

So with that in mind, I released her nipples and licked slowly down her tummy that barely showed that she was carrying my baby. I kissed the little baby bump as my mouth moved downward over her shaved pubic mound to where I would spend the next half hour. My tongue touched her pussy lips, still wet and sweet from her orgasm. I licked her clit lovingly, and she gasped as her fingers tightened in my hair again.

"Mmmm eat this pussy, boo! Eat my pussy good!" she exclaimed, arching her back as her body started trembling again. I showed her no mercy, licking her and sucking her clit as I slipped 2 fingers inside her hot wet cunt.

"Oh FUCK!" she declared as I felt her already tight pussy tighten even more around my fingers as she came again. I held her clit between my lips, flicking my tongue across it and drinking down her sweet nectar.

"Ok, baby! Stop!" she commanded, pushing my face away. "Too sensitive," she gasped. Her body was rocked by aftershocks from my tongue, and I couldn't help smiling.

"I take it you liked that?" I asked with a loving smirk as I moved up over her to kiss her.

Lena loves the taste of her own cum, and our kiss deepened frantically for a few minutes as the head of my cock pushed against her pussy lips, and my tongue invaded her mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.