Cooking Classes Changed Us

by sweetsadiya

Copyright© 2013 by sweetsadiya

True Story Sex Story: I started attending cooking classes and the classes went too far and i and my husband were into swapping.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Swinging   Oral Sex   .

Hi Friends,

I am Sadiya a 23 year woman married for 4 years with an interior designer businessman Akram, who is a loving husband. I am a bit short with just 5 feet and 4 inches with a 30-28-32 figure normal built (somewhat lean) and whitish complexion and my hubby 30 years of age with around 5.10 feet height and average built and is a real handsome I would have liked. His dick size is 9 inches and circumcised as in Muslims. This is my real story of how I had my first sex outside of my marriage with another man and my hubby with his wife. We both belong to conservative and business families, from India which has rich traditional values. I had never had a boyfriend and my husband was also with the same values, and we were virgins when we were married and it took 1 month for us to get comfortable with each other and consummate our marriage. We never had seen a complete naked man or woman before our marriage and we started liking it once we had the taste of sex. We had a good sex life and enjoyed it and started watching adult movies using my hubby laptop and have sex in different styles watching the actors and we both we too hot and tried to outdo each other every time we had sex. We could not go to honeymoon either due to his business commitments, and we did not get time after that for some time as even I had to get adjusted to new household with a joint family of in-laws.

It all started one day 2 years back when I saw an advertisement regarding cooking classes nearby our area and wanted to learn the art of cooking and took permission from my in-laws and husband and they both agreed happily and since I had much free time in the afternoons. The next day I got ready with the traditional burqa (outer garment worn by women to cover their bodies when in public) took my bike and drove to join the classes. Since the classes had started a couple of weeks back I was a bit late and I had to pick up the missed classes as early as I can, so I was instructed to join the same day. I took my timing in the afternoon from 1-4 pm since I use to be free during those hours.

The classes were conducted by a Hindu couple Amit and Nisha in their big house which had a big hall and a couple of rooms in the ground floor which were converted as the kitchen and the rooms as stock room and changing room. The above two floor was the living space. Nisha was a very beautiful woman of around 26 years of age around 5.8 ft with assets of around 32-28-34 and she was the managing person and Amit was around 30 with more than 6 feet and as handsome as my husband with an athletic body. Amit had been a cook in a star hotel and quit the job and started their own cooking school with his wife who was also a cooking expert and they were into catering business and use to get regular orders from big companies and business people for their parties. Amit was also a polite and decent man. They also trained their student personality development like how to deal with clients and the way of dressing for different type of occasions like official parties, family functions etc. I needed to learn a lot since I was bought up in a strict environment and had never attended any hi-fi parties except family ceremonies etc. and wore normal dress. I had never worn jeans or blazers so after my interview, Nisha also asked me to be a bit contemporary in my dressing way. She also said I had to remove my burqa and wear the apron. Nisha give a demonstration class like how it works in the industry and I was really excited as I will be seeing the other side of the people I may meet in future. So there were a couple of dull theory classes for a couple of days explaining me different type of cuisine and dishes. I took permission from my in-laws and husband regarding my dress and modern way of lifestyle and they were comfortable with it as they had been watching the master-chef serial on television and also wanted me to learn the art, so I was granted the permission to wear blazers, jeans or trousers only during my cooking assignments, and I was not only happy but a bit comfortable.

After a week of classes I was in the league with other students and started learning Thai, continental and Arabic dishes. After 2 months there was an order from a business house and my 3 batch mates were selected and I was left off since they were better than me and I felt a bit disappointed. The party had been good and we were shown the photographs and dishes which were prepared and I was sad that I had missed the opportunity to be a part of it.

Again, after 15 days they was an announcement that there was an order from a well known multinational company after 20 days and our institute had got it due to Amit's reputation and both Amit and Nisha wanted it to be the best, since they were going to be a permanent client for our institute, so they started having a small competition among the students and wanted to select the top two performers. We were given different dishes to be prepared in a single class and I luckily passed all and was selected with another student, Kavitha. We were asked to be ready for any type of dishes which were ordered and get prepared for it. It was also informed that since it was a multinational company, the party may run until midnight and as all the students were either married women or girls they wanted us to have it informed. Kavitha was married with children and she could not make it so she opted out and there were just three of us (Nisha, Amit and Me). I informed it to my hubby who was ok with the idea and wanted me to do the best. We received the order of dishes for Thai and a few continental dishes and I was asked to stay a couple of hours extra daily to speed up my course, and I agreed. Amit was going to train me into those dishes.

The next day after the classes, Nisha came with a lady tailor and wanted me to get a uniform stitched for the occasion which was a shirt, trousers and blazer. I was taken to changing room and got my sizes measured and I was given the sample the same day which was perfect and tight fitting to my body and it was to be delivered the next day, and Nisha took me to get the matching shoes also, and I was prepared to be ready for the occasion. The next day when the tailor handed over me the dress Nisha asked me to have it worn with the shoes and see if I was comfortable to work in it. After changing the dress I walked up to my place and started studying the book on some dishes. Nisha came up to me and asked if I was comfortable with the dress and I replied in affirmative. She was happy with it and asked me if I can continue the classes with Amit since she had to go for shopping. I agreed and continued and after 10 minutes or so Amit came inside and locked the main door, usually it use to be just closed but he locked it and I was unaware of it and he came me and complimented me that I was really looking gorgeous in the outfit. I smiled and said "Thanks Amit". He smiled and asked me if I happy to be part of the team and I said "Yes". Then he just asked me something which blew my mind off.

Amit: Sadiya, Do you want to be best cook and want to learn the specialization of it.

Sadiya: Of course, I like to.

Amit: "Well, you can, I have been seeing you learn the trick very fast and you are intelligent in it. It just needs to be some grooming before you become a great cook.

Sadiya: Well Amit then can you groom me in it.

Amit: Yes I will, even Nisha had been praising you the other day when you prepare the dishes perfectly. But..."

Sadiya: But, what Amit, can't I do it.

Amit: You can, but what will I get.

Sadiya: I didn't get u.

Amit: Well, if you do not feel bad or get angry I would like to say you something, but it should be between just you and me, and if you don't like it then its "OK" anyways I will teach you.

Sadiya: What's that Amit?

Amit: Can you give me a blowjob?

Sadiya: Sorry, I don't know what it is. (I had done it to my hubby, but did not know what it was called)

Amit: Oh, I think you are not aware.

Sadiya: Yeah, I have heard that word for the first time. What it means?

Amit: You have to suck my Penis, will you?

I was just shocked and stood like a statute for a minute, Amit just shook me hold my arm and my whole body just got a shock. No man other than my dad and my husband has touched me. I started sweating and my whole body started getting wet.

Amit: Sadiya, are you ok?

I just came back to my sense and did not know what to say or do. I thought if I disagree he may not teach me the perfection of cooking and I was also afraid of the consequences. But a bit of greed overcame my fear, and I just said a lie.

Sadiya: Amit, I am afraid. I haven't done it before even to my husband. What will happen if Nisha or my husband comes to know about it? It will spoil my whole life.

Amit: Don't worry Sadiya. Nisha won't be back for an hour or so, and I have also locked the door and your husband is now here and how will he come to know.

That is when I came to know that the door has been locked by Amit.

Sadiya: But...

Amit: Cool down, it's just a wish from me; you take your own time to think about it.

Sadiya: Amit, Do you do this to all the women here, you also have a very beautiful wife why then... ?

Amit: Oh, Sadiya. I have not done this to any women here now nor before. You just turned me on with the dress and also I love my wife very much and she too loves me very much. You are as beautiful and sexy as my wife so I just wanted you to give me a blowjob since I had a hard on seeing you in this dress.

I had never worn tight dress before this day to my classes and I use to wear salwar/kameez (Indian dress) which was a free fitting dress.

Sadiya: Ok, Amit. I will just do it once and no one should know it. Please?

Amit: Of course, no one will know about it.

Saying this Amit just unzipped his jeans and out came a fair dick as my husbands and the size was also almost same of around 9 inches and uncircumcised. My heart rate suddenly increased and my hand starting shaking, it was almost like a sudden shock to me, but after some courage I took it in my hands and was about to take it when Amit said:

Amit: Wait; let me remove the jeans itself.

And he just pulled down his jeans and handed me his dick. I stood on my knees and started sucking the tip slowing seeing the size of it and Amit had his right hand on the back of my head and wanted to place his left hand on my breast and I just moved back.

Amit: Do worry; let me touch your tits.

Sadiya: No Amit, please.

Amit: Ok, as you wish.

I started sucking the dick again slowly, slowly and was growing horny and started getting half of the dick in my mouth and Amit was also enjoying it.

Amit: Wow, you are great, darling.

I was stunned the way he was using his language. May be after 8-10 minutes I started getting the whole of it and the smell of the dick was really getting me horny, my panties had become wet since the vaginal juices has started flowing and I started sucking the full and fast and after a few minutes Amit cummed in my mouth all of a sudden and I just stood up and spat the cum from my mouth.

Amit: Ah! Sorry, Sadiya I could not control myself.

Sadiya: It's ok Amit.

Amit: It was really amazing. How did you learn it?

Now, my whole body was as wet as I had drenched in rain. I kept quiet and took a few napkins from the kitchen platform and started cleaning my mouth and my whole face was sweating and I was as scared as a small child. I went to wash room to clean up and stood there watching myself for whole 15 minutes.

I was really looking sexy and hot in this dress and Amit was not wrong, I appreciated myself in the dress, but was also scared on the circumstances which I could not control. I washed and went back to the hall where Amit was also back from the wash room and was preparing something. I went back to my place and Amit called me and handed me a glass of fresh squash.

Amit: Take this squash, and just relax. You look so tensed and worried.

I was afraid to get the drink thinking it may contain some sedatives.

Sadiya: Thank you Amit. But I don't want the drink.

I think Amit guessed what I thought and straight away said

Amit: Are you worried that I may have added anything in it?

Sadiya: Yes... , but

Amit: Trust me, and don't worry, I will never do such thing to you. It's just a complimentary drink to you and I will never use force on you. I will just be with your wish.

Sadiya: Does it mean I have to do it regularly, or so on.

Amit: Smiling, No, but if you agree so, else...

Sadiya: Amit, It's a sin, we will be betraying both our partners and what if they come to know.

Amit: Oh, you are so scared, don't think about it. If you do not like it, I will not force you.

Sadiya: No, Amit it's not like that, what if anyone knows and my parents will just kill me.

Amit: Don't worry. We will forget about it and continue as nothing has happened. Ok?

Sadiya: Thanks, and its ok.

I just sat on the sofa and started drinking the squash. Amit also joined me with his glass and sat next to me touching his shoulders to my shoulders, and I was a bit comfortable now sitting next to him and had become a bit bolder than I was an hour ago.

Sadiya: Amit, You have a beautiful wife and why did you want me to do this? Doesn't she do it to you?

Amit: Laughing, No dear, she loves me a lot and we have sex daily, she loves doing this type of stuff and we really enjoy it. Don't you do it to you husband? How often do you have sex?

Sadiya: We have it daily, but we do this type of thing rarely.

Amit: Then you said you don't know what blowjob is?

Sadiya: I do it, but I was not aware of what it was called, and I learned it now.

Amit: Oh.

Sadiya: Why did you want me to do this?

Amit: Laughing, I had a hard on means my dick was erect seeing you in this dress and I just got the chance since Nisha was going out and also I had never been sucked by a Muslim girl, so I wanted to have it.

Sadiya: Means, you have done it with other women?

Amit: Sometimes,

Sadiya: How? Is Nisha aware of it?

Amit: Laughs may be may not be.

Sadiya: What it means.

Amit: Ok forget about it. May be you will come to know or not about it later. Till then do not think about it. You have to concentrate on the dishes and prepare for the party. Let's see if we can do something now.

Sadiya: Amit let me change the dress and be back.

Amit: Why don't you change it here in front of me?

I was bit amazed now, how can he ask me to get naked, but knew that it was the after effect of what we had done few minutes back and smiling said

Sadiya: Now you are getting too naughty I think.

Amit: I was just asking you if I can see the gorgeous body behind these clothes which is always covered fully. I am not going to touch it, I swear he said.

Sadiya: No Amit. I cannot no one except my husband had seen it. Also I do not want to do it.

Amit: Ok. But you have seen my dick and even sucked it and I have not seen anything of yours except this beautiful face.

Sadiya: You asked me to give a blowjob, how can you have a blowjob without showing your dick.

We both laughed together and we completed our drinks and got up to get the dress changed, and Amit went to unlock the door. I got changed and came back and handed the new dress to Amit since it was required for the party and went to see what could be learned now and then Amit called me and said

Amit: Sadiya, Why don't we sit and talk something together we can learn it later.

Sadiya: Are you trying to play something now.

Amit: As we have not planned anything for now, I think we should start it tomorrow and maybe we can talk something today till Nisha is back.

I agreed and we talked about our lives and so on. Amit sat next to me and was touching me often on my hand, thighs etc. After an hour Nisha returned and was amazed how we were sitting together and had not done any training. Amit informed her that he was not in a mood to teach anything and had asked me to talk about myself, their catering school and so on and Nisha asked me how I felt since I was very shy type and I said that after speaking to Amit I felt a bit comfortable and was preparing the conversation as I was required to have the freedom to speak to different people and should be comfortable with the environment. Nisha was happy that I have started to be comfortable now and can depend on me and informed Amit that the catering helpers were available for the day and she could not meet the Interior decorator as he has been to a vacation and will not be here till next month, and they have to look for another one. I asked them if they can give the contract to my husband who is also an interior designer and they agreed to meet him and talk the formalities. I went back to changing room and wore my burqa and informed them that I will ask him to meet them tomorrow after my training hours and they agreed.

I came back to my house and during dinner informed Akram and my family about the contract regarding the party and the requirement for an interior designer, he agreed to meet them the next day and everyone were also happy that I had tried to get my hubby a contract. That night I could not sleep thinking about the thing which happened today and Akram asked me what the problem was. I said that I was thinking about the contract and was not getting sleep. He laughed and asked me not to be so tensed about it. The next the classes were usual but Amit was more closer to me as he had to train me and often tried to touch himself to my body and secretly trying to touch my breast and buttocks, and even I was becoming a little bolder and did not try to avoid him. We completed learned three dishes which were required and at 4:00 p.m. Akram just came and knocked on the door and I said Nisha that it was my husband Akram who had come to meet me. Nisha gladly met him and asked if he could wait till for sometime and Akram just sat on the sofa. After 15 minutes classes got over and all the student left and Nisha and Amit met Akram and spoke about the design, venue and also the financial part which I could not understand and just sat listening them. Since everything was finalized after an hour or so, Nisha said that she will have a visit to his office the next day evening and if it was fine with him. Akram agreed and said that he will be here at 4:30 and will take her to the office to get the designs finalized and also said that if they needed any other type of service like transportation and things required by the catering industry and they agreed to have it sorted out the next day. Amit also asked Akram that he has to have me get dressed according the industry and should get me something like Nisha was wearing. Nisha was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt with skin fit jeans. Akram laughing agreed and said that he would like to have me wearing it, but I always disagreed and he is going to get me a couple of dresses today and we both left.

On the way Akram bought me a couple of jeans and t-shirts and asked me to wear it and feel comfortable since he was ok with the concept of me wearing this type of dresses, but could not force due to my and his parents and wishes, also he said that he will have it informed to both of them that it was a part and parcel of the industry. I felt happy that my hubby was moderate and had given me some freedom. The next day Akram dropped me in jeans and pink t-shirt which was fitting to me. After the classes around 4:00 Akram arrived and met Nisha. We all had tea and Akram said that he will be back in couple of hours and pick me up back to home. I agreed and Nisha and Akram left. I knew it will take around 3 hours for them to be back since Akram's office was around 50-60 minutes drive from Amit's place and they can't be back until 7:30 or so. After they left Amit came and locked the door, I didn't object to it, and was walking towards the sofa when Amit came behind him. I just turned and towards him said

Sadiya: Amit, I have to call and inform my in-laws about Akram picking me up and went toward the changing room to call them. When I called them they were aware about it since Akram had called them already and informed them about it and I came back to learn some chocolate dish. I was preparing cream when suddenly Amit came behind me and held my waist by both his hand and the whole cream fell on my new t-shirt as I had remove the apron after my class and forgot to wear it.

Sadiya: Oh, Amit what are you doing and my t-shirt is spoiled. What do I do now?

Amit: I am really sorry, Sadiya, don't worry why don't you just come up and I will get you something to wear.

Sadiya: Ok.

When we went up it was a well decorated house with three bedroom and living room and well placed kitchen. Amit took me into one of the room.

Amit: This is the guest room and I have something for new.

And he opened the cupboard and handed me a cover and when I opened it I could not believe my eyes, it was a second t-shirt with same color and design and he said me that he also had bought one for me yesterday.

Amit: Ok can you change it in front of me please?

Sadiya: Don't be naughty Amit. I can't.

At this point Amit just came near me and held my waist by both his hand and planted a kiss on the side of my neck.

Oh Amit, please don't it. And he started feeling his hand on my buttocks and I was feeling horny and he started smooching me and I could not control myself and just held his body and he kept on kissing me on my neck, lips and boobs and suddenly he remove my t-shirt and threw it. I stopped him.

Sadiya: Amit please stop.

Amit: WOW! You have a beautiful pair of boobs inside this red bra, Sadiya, don't try to stop me please?

Sadiya: What if Nisha comes.

Amit: I guess they won't be back till 7:00 so...

And he held me half naked with red bra which I was wearing he unhooked it and asked me to remove my jeans also and he removed his t-shirt and jeans and wow he was not wearing any underwear and he was complete naked and I also slowly started removing my jeans as I started feeling horny and was sweating. Seeing this he switched the AC on and helped me in removing my jeans and seeing me in red panties he could not control himself and starting sucking my boobs.

Sadiya: Ahhh... , slowly Amit it hurts,

Amit: Listen Sadiya, you are not going to speak now, just enjoy and don't worry about anything, I will take care of everything. I look these beautiful boobs of yours which are always hidden and wow you have a great pink areola.

He started sucking my boobs hard and biting my nipples and I also started enjoying it. I started sucking his nipples and he started moaning Ahhh wow amazing come on and I was sucking his hairless chest as a hungry woman and he was sucking mine as a small child who is hungry.

After sometime he pushed me on the bed and gave his dick in my mouth and I sucked it up to his desire. He was totally amazed the way I was sucking it and he just turned around the started pulling my panties, and I could not stop him and he slept in a 69 position and started licking my pussy which was wet and drank all the juice flowing out of it. I had his dick and was moaning Ahhh Ohhhh faster faster I need something in. Please Amit Please fuck me.

He got up and asked if I really needed it. And I replied yes, I need it badly please don't stop.

He stood on the corner of the bed and entered his 9 inch dick into my pussy and it was much more longer I think I enter into my stomach and he started banging it hard and fast. I started shouting loudly Ah come on faster Ahhh come on Amit Ahhhhh Ahhhhh Ohhhhh come on and I started pinching his nipples hard and he was pinching mine I had my first orgasm after 10 minutes and he continued fucking me hard and I shouted Ahhhh Ahhhh I am cumming and outflowed my juices he removed his dick and started licking my pussy and drinking the juice from it and again inserted it and continued his banging and again after 10 minutes I had my second orgasm and He asked me to turn back and I said no not in my ass. He smiled and said no I am going to fuck your pussy in doggy style and made me sit in doggy style and held both my breast hard and started fucking again. I was moaning slowly now as I was getting used to it. I had sex before but not this long and so hard and I was enjoying it every moment. Amit started rubbing my asshole with his forefinger and started inserting it. I just pushed his hand and he understood my situation and again he was holding my small tits and fucking with full force. After sometime I had a great orgasm for a third time and I shouted Ohhhh I am out Ohhh oohhh Ohhh I am out and the juice was flowing like water and Amit removed his dick and gave it for a blowjob again. He was still hard and I was amazed at his strength and started sucking it with mixed juices of myself and his. I could smell in sweet mixed with sweat and wowww. Amit holding my breast and folding it asked me if I would like to have his juices in my mouth and I just nodded "yes". He said that he was again going to fuck me and then give me his semen juice and again I nodded as "OK". After few minutes he removed his dick from my mouth and asked me to mount him and start fucking him which he said was a cowgirl style. I sat on his dick and he holder my boobs hardly and started pinching my nipples hardly. I was fully aroused and started pumping him fast and me pulled me and started kissing my lips and then sucking my tight boobs and he was almost biting it. I have fully aroused by this act and started jumping more fast and faster and maybe after 15 minutes I asked me to move and then laid me on my back and kept a pillow below my back. Now my pussy was up and he stood back again and started inserting his dick in my pussy and this time he was slow and he just kept on pumping it slowly I asked him

Sadiya: Amit, Why are you slow come on fuck me harder. Are you tired?

Amit: No. Don't worry, now I am going to give a lot of cream which will be more tastier than the one on your t-shirt and started fucking me again.

After 15 minutes or so he asked me to turn and hang my head down the bed. I followed his instructions and he kept standing and entered his dick in my mouth and started playing with my areola with his tongue. I could not believe what was happening to my body the whole body was eccentric. He started pumping my mouth with his dick and l was busy sucking his cock and his hand has reached my pussy and a couple of fingers in it.

Till now I had forgot about the t-shirt and was busy with his dick and I touched his balls which were full and hard. He just kept on pumping it for another 10 minutes or so and then suddenly shouted My sweet Bitch Oh Oh I am going to cum be ready, and I was ready to get it and then flowed the cream and most of it went down my throat at the speed he released it and my whole mouth was full of it.

Amit: Drink it you Bitch ... and he planted a kiss on my lips.

And he stood back. I was just tired and could not even sit and fell on the bed. Amit took a bottle of water from the table and gave it to me.

Amit: Here, dear have it and he poured some in my mouth.

I drank half the bottle and said to Amit.

Sadiya: Amit, Please do not use the language like Bitch?

Amit: Sadiya, take it easy, I didn't mean it, It's just for some sexual arousal or temptation those words are used.

Sadiya: Which type of words?

Amit: Bitch, whore, darling, sexy, etc.

Sadiya: But, I am not used to those types of words.

Amit: Ok, Baby cool down. It is not to degrade or insult you. Just take it as a compliment and in return you can also call me names like son of whore, bastard, Dog etc. Ok?

Sadiya: Ok, you Bastard, as you say.

And then I sat back and saw the watch, it was 6:00 p.m.

Sadiya: Amit let me wash myself and be back

Amit: No, We both will wash together and he carried me to the bathroom and we bathed together and got dressed.

I took the t-shirt which Amit had bought and folded the one from my husband so that I can have it washed but Amit took it from my hand.

Amit: Sadiya, You wear that t-shirt and forget about this. And let's take some rest for sometime till Nisha and Akram are back.

I could just nod and we just slept Amit took me in his arms and asked me how did I feel. I said that it was amazing and how he could keep his erecting for so long. He smiled and asked me if Akram was not so long. I said sometimes. He said that it was the technique I a man stands and fucks He can fucked longer than the missionary or other positions. And I don't remember when I went to sleep and when I got up Amit was still sleeping and feeling that I have got up even he got and up and it was 6:30. I was shocked and just wanted to run down.

Amit: Wait, Wait, Don't be tensed let go slowly. Say we were just watching the house. Ok?

We just came out of the room, Let me say you we have left the door open when we entered it and had a long sex session. After coming out there was again a loud moaning sound and shouting come onn ... Fuck me like a bitch I am yours ... Come on Akram ... Come on my love Fuck me fuck me ... from the adjacent room and I and Amit saw each other's face and walked towards the room and could see Akram banging Nisha holding her legs in air and I was shocked since he has never fucked me in this style. I was about the scream or call Akram when Amit held his hand on my mouth and took me backwards.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.