The Day Jerry Garcia Died - Cover

The Day Jerry Garcia Died

by ShebaGirl

Copyright© 2013 by ShebaGirl

Erotica Sex Story: A true story that happened in 1995. It was unexpected and still fondly remembered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Slow   Nudism   .

It was late summer in 1995. My personal life was a mess. My then-husband had filed for divorce and was having an affair with a woman who had been one of my best friends. Or so I had thought. Our housemate, Alan, and I had taken a car trip out to St. Louis from the San Francisco Bay Area to hang out with a friend for a few weeks and help out in her small jewelry making shop while we were there. I needed to get away from the stress of my marriage. I needed to pull my head together. My husband, Jake, had promised me that he would not move out while I was gone. I believed him. Foolish me.

It was the day before we were due to head back to California. During the time we were visiting with our friend, Suzie, she and Alan had gotten pretty hot and heavy in the kissing department. I saw something brewing there. That was the good side. The bad side was that my then husband broke his word (not surprising) and had moved in with his lover girl while I had been out of town. I knew damned good and well that as soon as I got back I would need to see what affairs needed getting in order and to figure out how in the hell house payments would be made with one source of income gone. I was feeling hurt and betrayed, and I was in a lot of emotional pain.

Alan had taken the little truck out to get gas. When he came back, he announced, in a shocked voice, that he'd just heard on the radio that Jerry Garcia had died. He was a huge Dead Head, and it really affected him. That is how I remember when this all happened.

After Alan returned, Suzie got a phone call. She came down the stairs and told me, "You are about to meet the most sensual man I have ever met." Hm. That sounded interesting to me on a somewhat intellectual level. I was so hurting I didn't know what to think. After awhile, this guy pulled up in an older white pick-up truck. It had a ton of Pagan bumper stickers on the back of this tall camper that was on the truck. The one I remember most was the one that said, "Freedom of religion means freedom of ALL religions." The truck was his home. It reminded me a bit of how a snail carries its home on its back. He stood about 6 foot tall. He was older than me. He had long dark hair and a goatee, and he was in pretty good physical shape. He spoke with a bit of a southeastern accent and had a deep, pleasant voice. He would go from Faire to Faire through the course of the year. He did games there, and he had a circuit he travelled. The Faire would be in the area soon, so he was in town. His name was Jasper.

After his arrival, we were all sitting in Suzie's living room talking. Somehow, the conversation turned to my home situation. I started to cry, which I'd been doing a lot of lately at that time. I happened to be sitting next to Jasper on the couch. The next thing I knew, there was a comforting arm around me. Oh, how I needed that comfort that day. I leaned against him. Shortly after that, we started to kiss. This was not my intention when he arrived, and I seem to remember that he started it. No matter, I was being kissed, and I needed it something fierce. It started as gentle kissing and quickly became deeper kissing. We were soon exploring each other's mouths like there was no tomorrow. It got heavier and hotter with each passing minute. This was not my plan for my last day there, but I wasn't going to turn it down! Soon, we realized that we needed to take this someplace else. We went out to Suzie's garage. Now, mind you, this is late summer in the Midwest. It was hot and humid. There was no air conditioning where we were. But we were HOT! And it demanded attention. Now. Immediately if not sooner. The garage wasn't the cleanest spot around, but it was better than nothing. As soon as we found a place in the garage, shirts were off. Hands were on chests. He kissed my breasts and sucked on them. It was so good to have that kind of attention again. I could feel the heat spreading through my loins. I wanted this. I pulled his tight bicycle shorts down to his ankles. I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth. He was big, and I opened my mouth as far as I could. I circled my tongue around the head of his cock. I took just the head of his cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it many times. Then I sucked his cock as deep in my throat as I could manage and bobbed my head up and down, making him slick with my spit as I went. I wanted him ready to take me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.