More Than Expected - Cover

More Than Expected

by WVBoy

Copyright© 2013 by WVBoy

Erotica Sex Story: "Third partner needed. She 26, He 30 both athletic in build. Looking for someone to fill an empty spot in our bed in WV a couple of times a month. Reply with photo in order to be considered." That was the ad that started a wild weekend. Another true story of the adventures of Katie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Group Sex   White Couple   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   .

"Third partner needed. She 26, He 30 both athletic in build. Looking for someone to fill an empty spot in our bed in WV a couple of times a month. Reply with photo in order to be considered."

Katie kicked back in her chair, "Do you think that will bring that will bring any replies."

Before the internet and dating sites all we had were a few swinger magazines to try to make contact with others who were into the lifestyle. Katie had been in the "Hot Wife" lifestyle now for about 2 years. I don't know how many men she had fucked during that time period but it was several. Katie had always had a high six drive but now her sex drive was kicking into high gear and she was unable to fulfill it by trying to snag men at the local clubs or anywhere else that she may have been. The town just didn't have a large population of young men who were open to her life style. Not that she brought them home, but once they found out that she was married, many were turned off.

One evening Katie came in after a night out and said, "This is so frustrating, here I am a young woman with a great body having no problem finding men but once they find out that I'm married they run and hide. I promised you that I would always make sure that I told them what they were getting into before anything happened between myself and another man."

She continued, "There are so many real creeps out there. I want fucked but I want to enjoy it, not looking over my shoulder all the time. On top of that you are sitting home while I'm having all the fun."

"You know that I have no problem staying home, all I want is for you to be happy."

"Yes, I know, but it is making me feel guilty. You know that I can't stop, I've tried, but I just can't. Today I was at the book store and came across a couple of magazines that I never knew existed. I brought them home for you to look over and let me know what you think."

She handed me a couple of magazines printed on cheap paper and in black and white. I began to look through them; they were filled with classified ads from men wanting to meet women for sex, some women looking for a fuck buddy and a few couples. Some ads featured small pictures of men and/or women in various stages of undress, but some ads were just downright weird.

After closing up the second magazine, Katie asked, "Well? What do you think?"

"I did see a couple of ads from WV, drop them a letter and see if you can hook up."

"No, you don't get it, I don't want to answer an ad, I want to place one. An ad not just trying to find someone for me, but to find a third partner for the two of us. That way I would get satisfied and you could have fun too. I know that I always make love with you when I come home, but I want us to have fun together."

"Do you mean look for someone to share our bed with?"

"Why not? I love you but I need as much wild sex as I can get too."

"Ok, make up an ad and I'll look it over."

This brings us to the ad that I started this story with. I looked it over and told her to go ahead and place it. There was a charge for placing an ad, unless you had a picture of the woman to go along with it. I got down the camera and told Katie to go put on one of her sexy see through numbers, there was no argument from her because she loved to show off her body to other men. Soon she came down the stairs and I began to pose her in different places and positions and shot several pictures. We looked all of them over and made a decision on one that showed her posing on the couch with her dark nipples and pubic hair heart showing very plainly through the thin fabric. Katie was more beautiful now than she was when we were first married; she had filled out from a slim teenager to a full blown woman. Beautiful rounded ass, a pair of boobs that had no droop, and a body that would drive any man crazy. Katie was less than five foot tall, but every inch of her was 100% woman. No matter where we went she turned heads of every man that passed our path. Men in the supermarket would make several trips down the aisle she was in just to get a second and third look. If we went out together, waiters would fall all over themselves when she would flash them a quick view of her cleavage or uncross her legs in full view.

According to the directions it would take up to two months before the ad would appear in print. We kept checking the magazine rack over the next couple of months and had almost given up when we failed to find the our listing.

Almost three months later, I came back into the shop at work and the secretary handed me a note to call Katie as soon as I came in, it was important.

"Katie, is there something wrong with one of the kids? Are you OK?"

"Everything is just great. I was at the book store today at the time they were putting out the new magazines, guess what I found."

Before I could even emit a sound she continued, "The ad is in this month's magazine. It looks great, it is at the top of the page and it just jumps off the page. Now all we have to do is wait, they only forward the replies every two weeks. I hope we get something."

"How could we not, when they see the picture of you someone is bound to answer." The secretary was starting to give me strange looks so I cut it short. "I'll be home at the regular time."

The next two weeks really went so slowly. We kept our normal routine, Katie going out almost every evening and then the two of us making love when she came home.

Then one evening after work I came home and Katie said, "We got a package in the mail today."

"I wasn't expecting anything, were you?"

"It was from "Swingers" magazine, I didn't open it, I thought we should open it together after the kids go to bed."

Later that evening we settled down together on the couch. "Aren't you going out tonight?"

With that remark I received a sharp elbow to the ribs, "No, I can't wait to see who answered our ad."

Slowly Katie began to tear open the package. To our surprise, there were twenty letters enclosed. Katie began to look at all the envelopes, "I didn't expect so many."

"Open one of them."

As Katie carefully tore open the envelope, out tumbled a letter and a picture of a young man holding a rather large cock in his hand. "Hmmm, looks interesting," Katie said. "Get me the stapler so I can keep the pictures with the letters."

Opening a second letter, again a photo showing a naked man, except this time he appeared to be in his early 50's. "Too old," Katie continued to sort through the letters. Out of a group of 20 she discarded 14 based on age, looks, or just plain weirdness.

Katie chimed in, "I'm sorry, I thought that there would be at least one female."

Now she went back to the first one she had opened and read the letter. "Hi, I'm Bill, I'm 27 years old and stand a little over 6 ft tall. I try to keep myself in good shape. I don't know what to say in a letter like this, I've never applied to an ad before. I was married but am now divorced for the past two years. Looking at your picture, you are nothing but beautiful. I've never joined in with a couple and don't know for sure if I could or not, but I'm willing to give it a try. Please send a full size picture if you pick me, the small picture doesn't really show much detail."

Katie couldn't take her eyes off of Bill's picture and kept reading his letter over and over.

"Looks like we may have a winner go ahead and at least read the other letters that you kept out."

One by one, Katie read each letter but kept coming back to Bill. "I'll reply to each of these six, but I'm going to send a special reply to Bill, I think he would be my first choice."

After running the rejects through the shredder, she sat down at the desk and began replying to each of the letters. "Hi, thanks for your letter, we are in the planning stages only at this time. I have enclosed a picture of myself, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. I will keep your letter for future reference. Love Katie."

While we were waiting for the ad to come out, we had sent the pictures that I had taken to a photo lab and had 5x7 copies made. She included a picture in each letter that she sent out. She saved Bill's letter until last.

"Dear Bill, Thanks for answering our ad. From your picture and letter we are very interested. The only stipulation that we have is that we are going to do this as a couple. There will be no private meetings with me only. I have enclosed a larger version of the picture from the ad. If you are interested, here is my phone number 304-888-8888, give me a call. I am free to talk during the day time. Evenings are a hard time to catch me at home; I am a "Hot Wife" so most evenings I am having sex with other men. If you are interested please give me a call, Katie"

Katie took one last look at the five pictures that she saved and filed them away with their letters, but Bill's picture she took a long look at and kissed it right on the spot where his cock was.

"I hope that you are not upset with me for choosing Bill. I didn't do it because of the size of his cock and I don't want you to feel bad in any way. I just liked the overall looks of him and his letter. Is he ok with you?"

"Whoever you choose will be all right with me."

Katie reached over and grabbed my cock, "Looking at all of those pictures of naked men has made me hotter than I can remember. Let's go to bed and make some wild love." With that we headed upstairs and began a night of great lovemaking.

A few days later, Katie called me at work, "You will never guess who I just got off the phone with. Bill called and he sounds as great on the phone as he did in his letter. We talked for over an hour and he doesn't live far from us. I'm so wet right now it is running down my leg. I told him I would talk to you and call him back and we could set up a time for all three of us to meet. Do you think that would be ok?"

"Sure, call him back and try to set up a date as soon as you can. Give him directions to "Danny's Grill", we will meet there have dinner, a few drinks, and see if we are compatible. Make sure you make reservations for the three of us at Danny's. Tell Bill to come prepared to spend the weekend just in case but make sure he understands that there are no guarantees."

"I can hardly wait to tell him."

When I got home after work, Katie said that everything was set up for Friday evening at seven. "Can you take care of the kids for this evening? I'm so hot from talking to him I could fuck a telephone pole. I'm going out and screw someone's dick off. While I was talking to Bill on the phone, I took my panties off and rubbed myself until I came, Bill said that he was doing the same thing on his end, but that was just enough to really make me horny."

When Katie came home around two in the morning, she curled up in bed beside me. "I was practicing for the two of you this weekend. I found two guys at the bar that didn't mind sharing me. I've been fucking them for the last four hours. I'm kind of sore but I want to make love to you before I go to sleep. Just lay back and let me do all the work." With that she moved her leg over me and lowered herself down on my hard cock. "Oh that feels so good."

Friday seemed like it would never get here, even after it arrived it was so slow in passing that I thought work would never end. When I arrived home Katie told me that she had taken the kids to her mother's for the weekend. She was dressed in a short mini skirt, a loose blouse, and a pair of high heels, it was not hard to tell that she had no bra on, her tits moved and swayed with each step she took. I had to find out, so I lowered my hand to the hem of her skirt and ran it underneath, sure enough she wasn't wearing any panties either.

"Hurry up and get ready, I don't want to be late and miss a chance of meeting Bill," Katie said as she chased me upstairs.

After a quick shower I quickly put on a pair of slacks and shirt. All the time Katie was yelling up the steps, "Hurry up, will you."

Coming back down stairs, Katie all but dragged me out to the car. We pulled into the parking lot almost 30 minutes early. Our table wasn't ready yet, so we took a seat at the bar and ordered a couple of drinks. I told Katie, "Take it easy on the alcohol; you know how you get after a couple of drinks."

Katie was fun after one drink, more fun after two, but anymore than that and her mind turned to mush.

"I'm ok, I'm as nervous as I can be. It's not like I haven't been with other men before, but this is something different. This feel like the first time I ever had sex, remember? On the way to the hotdog roast we found a secluded spot and I lost my virginity to you in the back seat of that old Studebaker."

Soon our table was ready, taking our drinks with us we took our seats, with Katie sitting so she could see the door.

Right on time, a tall stranger came through the door; Katie knew who it was instantly from his picture. "God, he is better looking in person than in his picture." Bill also recognized Katie at the same time. Making his way over to the table, Katie got up from her chair, wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss. Bill tried to hide it, but his cock was growing.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.