Our Gang - Cover

Our Gang

by Ronski46

Copyright© 2013 by Ronski46

Erotica Sex Story: Francis laid back, her skirt around her waist her pussy on display, Maureen playing with her tits and sucking her nipples, as I knelt between her legs ready to plunge into her virgin pussy. A tale of young lust among friends and family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Chapter 1: Our first time

I suppose it's best to start from when I was 15yrs old, at the time I lived in a typical English city in a road of semi-detached house's, my best friends were Bernie and Tony both the same age as me. We were all born in the street and had lived there ever since, Bernie next door and Tony about 100yrds away. There were loads of other kids living along the same road but we three were really close friends.

Also living close by were four girls we knew, Maureen age17 with shoulder length dark brown hair cut into a bob. Brenda age15, slightly chubby but pretty with blonde hair down to the middle of her back, Francis age14, darker skinned as her mum was from the far east somewhere, she had long black shiny hair the same as her Mum, which was right down to her waist and Sheila age14, tall and skinny with curly fair hair about shoulder length. Like us the girls all lived within 100yrds and we had known each other all our lives except for Brenda who had moved in about a year ago.

Maureen being the eldest had proper tit's which we boys all wanted to try and cop a feel of, Brenda had slightly bigger tits than Maureen which suited her slightly chubby body and again we longed to get a feel of. Francis was younger and smaller but with her tit's just beginning to show up nicely under her school blouses. Sheila being skinny was nearly flat-chested, her tits were just beginning to show as small mounds.

We formed our own little gang, always hanging around together, visiting each other's houses, having dinner and even staying overnight when parents had other things to do.

Me and Bernie lived on one side of the street which happened to have a field with a small oak woods about halfway across on the top of a hill, a little further along was a small pine woods and at the bottom of the field a sandpit which the farmer used to extract sand from occasionally. Many times we would go through the fence at the bottom of Bernie's garden and go off to play in the fields, the woods and the sandpit.

We had been doing this for several years and over time we had built a den in the oak woods using odd bits of timber and canvas with branches over the top. It was around the base of an old oak and we accumulated a couple of old chairs and a sleeping bag, with the floor covered in pine needles from the other woods, it was comfortable and we would go there to smoke the odd cigarette or bottle of beer we sneaked out.

Obviously being the ages we were we began to develop an interest in girls and we boys had discovered the joys of masturbation, which I for one indulged in daily, as I suspect so did the other two lads, the object of our fantasies being various film stars and the four girls in our gang. Maureen was the one who started us along the road of sexual discovery, being that bit older she had started going out with older lads and we discovered she had lost her virginity a few months before the first episode.

We were all sitting around the den and she asked if any of us had fucked yet, when we all said "No" she told us she had and it was great. We sat there looking at her and Francis asked why we should believe her and she explained about a girls hymen and how when she was fucked for the first time it was torn and no longer there. Francis then asked her to prove it, so Maureen stood up and pulled her panties down, stepped out of them, laid on the sleeping bag and pulled her dress up to her waist. I looked at Bernie and Tony and noticed that they, like me, were sporting hard cocks as we gazed at the small amount of pubic hair on Maureen's pussy mound and the lips of her vagina. None of us really knew for sure what to do, so Francis leaned forward and touched the lips of her pussy, Maureen took her hand and encouraged her to rub it, then guided her fingers inside of her vagina. Francis pushed two fingers inside of what was by now a wet pussy and worked them in and out as Maureen moved her hips in rhythm, I think everybody realised that we all masturbated as this happened and Bernie lent forward and added his hand to what was happening. By then I desperately wanted to join in and as I did so Maureen stopped us and asked Bernie to open her pussy up so that we could see inside. Wow, it was wet and turning bright red, me, Bernie and Tony were fascinated and we all put an experimental finger into Maureen's pussy, rubbing it around and taking turns to push a finger inside until Maureen suddenly started to cum, she grabbed Frances's hand and pushed her fingers hard into her pussy as she worked her hips and cried out in ecstasy. To see her pussy clenching and being finger fucked had got us all excited by now, Sheila and Brenda were sitting back, both of them were rubbing under their skirts as the rest of us either rubbed ourselves or had a finger in Maureen as her juices ran out.

As Maureen flopped back flat she said "If you feel there is nothing inside to stop anyone from fucking me or playing with me", which of course there wasn't. Francis was still fingering Maureen and also had her hand under her skirt as well, when Maureen asked if she was still a virgin Francis said "Yes".

Maureen then sat up and pulled Francis down onto the sleeping bag alongside her and looking at us boys told us to take off Francis's panties for her, we were all happy to oblige and three sets of hands went up her skirt and her panties were pulled down her legs and off.

We were then told to lift her skirt and open her legs, we did this and saw that Francis had virtually no hair on her young pussy, just a faint fuzz beginning on her mound. Maureen then rolled towards her and laying half on her asked Sheila to come and hold her arms above her head which she did. Francis was now laid on the sleeping bag with Sheila holding her arms, her skirt bunched up above her waist and her legs being spread by the boys as Maureen started to rub her clit and run a finger along her pussy lips, Francis started to struggle a bit but stopped quickly when she realised that she had no choice but to give in. She even started to move her hips a bit as Maureen continued to work her clit and pussy with her fingers before slipping a tip of one finger into her now wet pussy.

Maureen then told us, "You saw what mine was like, now if you gently use a finger to hold hers open, just inside about an inch up you will see a bit of white skin around her hole, that is her hymen, which disappears when she is fucked". Us boys were totally in awe as we all took turns to hold her pussy inner lips open to see for ourselves.

Of course the inevitable happened and Francis started to get very wet and move her hips with all the attention being paid to her pussy and as we continued she had a small orgasm.

Maureen then suggested we should fuck Francis if she wanted us too, Francis just nodded "Yes" as Maureen continued to rub her clit, I was chosen as I was the one between her legs at the time. Brenda was sat rubbing her own pussy through her panties as she watched all this happening and so with Shelia still holding her arms and Maureen working on her clit I stood up and removed my jeans and Y-fronts, my cock rock hard and pointing skywards I knelt between her legs and moved forwards. Maureen then took my cock in her hand, which almost made me cum there and then, and guided it towards Francis's wet pussy, offering it up to her virgin cunt as I moved my hips and felt it just pop inside. I started to push further in, feeling the tightness of her 14yr old pussy as it began to wrap around it, Francis tensed up slightly in anticipation, Maureen told me to keep pushing hard until my cock was right inside of her, so I forced my hips forward and Francis took a deep breath and cried out as I penetrated her virgin hole. I stopped but she told me to keep going and I felt her very tight little cunt grip my cock as it entered further inside, suddenly the resistance went and I slide completely in and Francis let out the breath she had been holding.

I started to fuck her marvelling at the way her pussy sucked on my cock as I pulled it out and then gave way with a wet softness as I pushed back in. It took only a few minutes of fucking her and I felt my orgasm gallop through my body and suddenly my inexperienced cock exploded inside of her as I rammed it in as far as I could, I don't know if Francis orgasmed as well but she was certainly pushing hard back against me. I allowed my cock to subside a little and then pulled it out to find a blood and semen mix on it and Maureen said that always happened when a girl lost her virginity, but it was no problem.

Maureen then told Bernie to fuck Francis as well and Francis opened her legs to receive the second fuck of her life as he positioned himself between them, as he did this Maureen pulled Tony on top of her, I noticed he already had his cock out playing with it, and she grabbed hold of it and placed it into her wet pussy and told him to fuck her, which he started to do. By now being a randy 15yr old boy my cock had got hard again and I pulled Brenda towards me but she told me "No", but she did want to play with my cock as she had never seen one before, Shelia said she hadn't either so a laid back on the pine needles and let the two of them slowly wank me as they watched it grow harder. Brenda even played with my balls but I noticed that Sheila was more interested in watching the others fuck than paying attention to what she was doing to me. Of course it didn't take long for me to cum again, with all the action going on and listening to the other four all having their own orgasms my cock soon exploded cum over the girls hands.

We all laid there feeling I think a bit embarrassed, at our ages we had no concept of enjoying after-play or even fore-play, for all of us except Maureen this was the first time we had done anything like this, so we just cleaned ourselves up a bit before we all decided we had best go home and find some excuse to have a bath, which must have surprised us boys parents a bit being teenagers.

After this first time we would meet and go off to the den two or three times a week, us boys continuing to fuck Maureen and Francis. Brenda would not fuck with anyone but did let us boys play with her big tits, she would play with our cocks and masturbate her pussy until she had cum. Sheila was the same not ready to take her panties off but happy to play with herself and rub our cocks, she seemed more interested in playing with her best friends Francis's pussy and tits, she would also play with Maureen but Francis was the centre of her attention, we had no concept of lesbians at that time but realised Shelia preferred to play with the girls rather than us boys.

Brenda and Maureen soon started to go out together, meeting up with other guys. They stopped coming to the den, leaving Francis and Shelia to provide the entertainment for us three boys. Francis fucking with us and Sheila providing the extra bits including the two girls putting on shows for us, rubbing each other's pussy's and sucking on each other's nipples until they would cum, then rubbing our cocks until we had cum over their hands.


Chapter 2: Brenda's Story

How we got to fuck Brenda was an experience for us all, it was about 6 months after the first time in the den that this happened. We were all nearly sixteen as was Brenda, she seemed more confident and was wearing a mini-kilt with a 'T' shirt and trainers. Us boys were walking to Tony's house from mine and she was stood by her gate and asked where we were going, we told her Tony's house as his parents were out for the day and we were going to watch some television as they had one, she asked if she could come with us so we said "Ok"

We were sat around the lounge with the TV on, we had all got cokes and were chatting, the conversation got around to what had happened in the den and Brenda admitted she had lost her virginity soon after she started going out with Maureen and the older boys.

She was sat between Tony and Bernie on the sofa and as she was talking Tony placed his hand on her knee and started to run it between her knee and the bottom of her mini skirt, she did not stop him so he went a bit higher, I sat in an armchair facing them and watched as he slowly worked his fingers to the inside of her thigh, she allowed her legs to fall apart slightly and Bernie started to feel her tit's from the outside of her top. By then I thought she was going to fuck with us and I was not wrong, as Bernie felt her tits he lifted her top up and over her head, Tony at the same time opened her legs wider and moving her panties to one side he slipped a finger into her already wet pussy. I moved into position between her legs, she lifted her hips to allow me to remove her panties and we got the first view of her pussy.

We were all surprised as she was completely shaved, her hairless pussy mound and lips allowing us to see every detail of her cunt.

Tony quickly slipped two fingers inside of her and she slid down the sofa to give us better

access to her slippery pussy, I slipped a finger in as well as she rotated her hips in small

movements, her breathing was becoming ragged as by now Bernie had unclipped her bra

and taken it off, he was sucking and nibbling one of her nipples. Her breasts were much bigger, about 34c, her body had changed, gone was the puppy fat, she had a proper waist with her hips flaring out nicely, coupled with her shaven pussy and nice tits we all by now had raging hard-ons and we quickly stripped off ourselves.

Brenda then surprised us, kneeling down she took Tony's cock and started to suck it while rubbing the foreskin backwards and forwards, she did this a few times and then did the same for Bernie and then me, it was the first time any girl had sucked our cocks, our first ever blow jobs!!, thankfully not the last.

Brenda then laid back on the sofa and showed us how to lick her pussy, we took turns, when it was my turn I followed her instructions and putting a finger into her wet pussy I dutifully licked around her clit and sucked on it, she had an orgasm pushing her pussy hard onto my mouth, I was sold on oral sex from that moment onwards as her pussy juices ran out onto my lips and tongue. I then knelt up and with Tony and Bernie playing with her tits and nipples I placed my hard cock at the entrance to her wet and willing pussy, her pussy was very hot and very wet as the head of my cock slipped into her, she encouraged me by moving her hips and a small moan escaped her mouth as she felt it start to move deeper inside of her. I kept pushing my cock forward until I felt my pubic bone touch against her shaven pussy, my pubic hair rubbing against her clit as I moved it from side to side while still buried as deep as I could go. I was amazed that as soon as she felt my pubic hair rubbing against her clit she started to orgasm, her pussy clenching against my hard cock as she enveloped me in her hot wet tunnel of womanhood. I let her subside a bit watching her hands as she wanked the other two guys, they were pinching her hard puckered nipples and then bending their heads to nibble and lick them, Brenda was breathing deeply trying to control herself as the overload of male attention started her on course for another orgasm.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.