Jillian I - Cover

Jillian I

by Speakeasy

Copyright© 2012 by Speakeasy

Erotica Sex Story: This is the first of a series about my amazing love, Jillian. This first part is 90% true. How we met, our first week together, all true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   MaleDom   Light Bond   .

For Jillian, Carol, Susan, Sharon, and all the other beautiful women I have known.

I love you.


You asked about our life and I'll bet your interest isn't in what my parents and brothers and sisters were like, or what schools I attended, or even what I do for a living, so I will spare you those very important details and concentrate on what is, shall we say, unusual about the way we live.

Our Home

Welcome to our home.

A round white, adobe house the entryway of which is actually a room very much like a breezeway closed at both ends people who enter must go through two doors 30 feet apart wide enough to be able to give architectural interest with plants and sculpture and flowing water with a place to store coats at the end near the first door. The left side of the hallway is a glass wall that opens into the kitchen area.

The first room you see beyond the second door is a large (30') round center atrium roofed by a glass and aluminum geodesic dome the windows of which open to let in the air, or close to keep in the heat or cool. Small lights hang at different levels from the dome frame to give a beautiful almost Christmas light effect. There is a waterfall at the far end of the atrium that spills over stones, rocks and plants into the large hot tub. The stone floor is covered with planted areas which makes it feel as if it's outdoors, and there are several conversation pits scattered in the area with regular living room furniture and area rugs in them. Any empty wall space is bookshelf filled with CD's, old records (yes, REAL ones!), books and videos. A large round adobe fireplace is at the end to your left and a huge entertainment center is at the other end. Half of the glass in the dome is a stained glass picture that I had made of one of Jillian's art works.

All the rooms of the house open into the atrium area ... it is the living center the hub of the building. There are large support posts at intervals from which hang large iron rings that are designed to fit in with the decor ... to a non-kinky person, they are simply charming because of the "country" architectural scheme. There are also other "country/barn" things ... straps, whips, and a very large wooden wheel about six feet in circumference and hanging vertically from a support post in such a way that it can turn in circles. Adjacent to the atrium is a closed and locked storage area that contains our other toys. They are on a rolling cart so they can be moved to any area of the house quickly and easily.

The kitchen is completely open to the atrium with a dining area that is half in the kitchen and half in the atrium room. The stone floors of the kitchen match the stone floors of the atrium and they flow together as if it were one room.

Behind the waterfall, there is a recording studio from which I do my work I write music for commercials and film production. There are cameras mounted around the house so I can monitor what's happening outside (and keep an eye on my subs) from my hermetically sealed office. There are also monitors in the master bedroom.

There are three bedrooms two smaller ones that share a wonderful gargantuan bath and a huge closet and dressing area and the master bedroom.

The master suite has a double king-sized water bed, dressers, a large bath and a playroom accessible only through the master bedroom. In the usually locked playroom are toys and devices not fit for vanilla eyes.

There is a separate library/studio where we all can relax or pursue those outside interests that intrigue us from time to time. We often invite teachers in to instruct us in whatever strikes our fancy. We have had private seminars in photography, yoga, videography, and Tantra. Sharon wants tango lessons next. We'll see. She usually gets what she wants.

I live there with four submissive women who fit different areas of the life we all lead; Jillian, Susan, Carol and Sharon. They are my wives, people with real personalities that are sexually submissive, but accomplished and aggressive in the outside world and who love each other and me.

Jillian (41) is the business head and the mistress of the house. She is blond, with blue green eyes, 5'10", slim, with long straight hair. She has a private office off the main living area from which she pays bills, tracks investments, and does the promotion and bookkeeping of our businesses. She is also a sculptor and potter, and teaches art at the local college. Her art is a beautiful addition to our decor. She sometimes beats me at tennis. OK, she often beats me at tennis.

Susan (28) is the housekeeper/cook. She is very creative in the kitchen, which is her main domain. She is black, with hazel eyes 5'6" tall and quite curvy. Besides being a registered nurse, she is also a dog trainer and has a large black standard poodle named Mike (you don't want to hear his real name; it's embarrassing), which has won several national championships. We have the blue and red ribbons mounted on the walls of the library to prove it. Her dog training books are found in most veterinarians' offices.

Carol (36) is Asian lovely slim Japanese, almost 5' tall with long straight black hair that reaches her waist and dark dark brown eyes that look deep and calm. She cleans, tends the indoor plants (many of which are bonsai), maintains the exterior gardens and lawn, and helps Susan where needed. She is also an accomplished violinist, and plays with the local symphony.

Sharon (32) is a beautiful red head. 5'6" and a great body. She is a fitness expert with a show on network cable, and travels extensively to lecture and demonstrate her techniques. Her exercise video and books are everywhere. You wouldn't know it by her infectious and devilish smile, but she's also our "mom." She makes us exercise regularly and reminds us when it's time to get a physical or go to the dentist.

We all love each other in different ways and with different intensities, but it is real and it is love.

Soulmates

Jillian and I started together without the others. We were/are soulmates and nothing that happens in either one of our lives will change that. I know you hear those words a lot, but in our case, it's fact. We must have shared many lives together to be so compatible.

It was four years ago in February, that I got an e-mail from a woman searching for an old boyfriend who has the same first and last name I do; it happens pretty often on the internet. I sent her back some saucy answer that made her laugh and she responded in kind we began an internet correspondence that escalated to very intimate exchanges of ideas and innuendoes. Soon we were talking on the phone. We became best friends who could talk to each other about anything with total acceptance of the other. We even cherished each other's flaws. We lived pretty far apart (she was in Atlanta and I in Los Angeles), so it seemed impossible to carry our relationship much farther, despite an obvious mutual attraction. I fell in love with her voice and her manner. I fell in love with the way she deals with people. I fell in love with her because she is funny and makes me laugh. I fell in love with her because she has compassion. I fell in love with her for a different reason every day. I even knew the bad parts and loved her for them, too. As it progressed, we decided to meet despite the distance between us.

I was planning a solo camping trip to the high desert and only half jokingly invited her to join me. She accepted with the caveat that her idea of camping out was a hotel without room service. The decision was made to meet at the Los Angeles airport and progress to Palm Springs where we would decide whether we would stay together or not; if either of us decided it would be fruitless, I would go camping and she would stay at the hotel.

When she got off the airplane, I was stunned. She was not only the woman I thought I loved, but also a magnificently beautiful woman with a lower lip that begged to be kissed all night long. Her long legs were poured perfectly into her jeans. She looked at me with an intensity I'll never forget. I knew immediately that she was the person I was destined to spend my life with. She was tired from the flight, so I got us to my car as quickly as possible. If there is such a thing as love at first sight, this was it.

We drove the 2-hour trip to Palm Springs nervously exchanging stories about the trip and our e-mails and basically testing the other's real self. She told me that if I was an axe murderer, to please wait until the end of the week to do the deed because she needed the vacation. We laughed and I promised her I would.

We got to the hotel and went up to our room. It was a suite with a nice living area and a bedroom on the other side. As I got her (very heavy) bags out of the car, I made a joke about how long she intended to stay she must have packed for a month. By this time, we were pretty sure we wanted to go through with it, so we unpacked and then headed for the hotel bar for a margarita and some relaxation. We talked a bit, but mostly just stared into each others eyes, searching, wondering if this was to be all that we had hoped. I wanted her to be as comfortable as possible, so I decided to let her make the move to the room. It didn't take long. After one drink, we headed upstairs. Even before the door was completely closed behind us, we shared our first real kiss. God it was sweet. My head was floating higher that I thought possible. She then showed me a half dozen lingerie sets she had bought from Victoria's Secret for the occasion. Shaking, I chose the white one, wishing that I had thought to bring something more enticing than my regular old tight whites. She excused herself to go to the bathroom and I lit candles; at least I had thought of bringing them. Then, I undressed and waited in bed. The funny thing is that Jillian and I had brought the same number of the same kind of candles; we owned the same make, model and year of car; we met by accident on the internet; we both loved tennis AND motor sports. There were too many coincidences to think that we had met by chance. We were soulmates.

I will never forget the next few minutes because they were among the most beautiful of my life. Jillian emerged from the bathroom, shy, unsure of herself, wondering if I would laugh at her; if she were attractive to me. God she was dazzling. White bra and panties and stockings. Perfect skin, wide eyes that seemed to open into her soul. I stood and told her how beautiful she was and put my arms around her. This, to me was the deciding moment. Finally I was home. I had found my soulmate. There would never be another in my life. She molded her body to mine and we just stood there for a while reveling in the comfort of being truly safe and loved. Feeling soft warm skin and the delicate, flimsy coverings. We kissed and it was electric. Our slow, deep breathing began to match. I could feel her breath, warm against my neck. The touch of it felt like small dancing orgasms swimming across my shoulder. We began to kiss and move against each other slowly, rubbing our bodies together to get the feel of the other person. Tentatively and eagerly becoming more sexual as we touched every part of our skin to every other part. Hands and lips roaming. There was an aura around us that I could feel. Nothing existed at that moment but us. My cock was hard and dripping. Still standing, I very slowly kissed my way down her body, removing clothing as I went, until I reached that marvelous, delicious cunt of hers musk and spice deliciously combined. It was my first experience with a shaved pussy and I loved the smoothness of her very wet skin and labia. My hands went around and held her ass while my tongue explored her nether regions. She began to come almost right away my hands held her up because her legs were shaking and couldn't do it on their own. All the while, I was removing my underwear and then, sitting back on my knees, I kissed my way up her body as I lowered her slowly to my awaiting cock. She gasped a bit when we made contact, and smiled as I slowly entered her. God it was wonderful. Her pussy was the most perfect I had ever felt. Slippery beyond belief and so amazingly tight it was almost more than I could stand. She settled down onto my cock and put her legs around my back. We kissed for a long time without moving. Then she just wrapped herself around me and we held each other without moving. We had found where we were supposed to be in this universe. It was a moment that I hoped would never end, but my cock got the better of me and I started to fuck her. She was very tight and with my level of excitement, it didn't take long for me to come. To my surprise, she came again at the same time. It was delicious. She then moved to the bed and I put my mouth and hands back on her body from top to bottom and with an enthusiasm I came to admire in her - she came again.

I felt like the most macho guy in the world. She had said on the phone that she didn't know if she would be multi-orgasmic. There was no doubt about it now. I had finally someone that loved me for myself and not for my family or money. She had no idea at the time that I had made quite a bit in advertising and music, and I had a substantial inheritance to my name. She thought I was a struggling actor and writer and she STILL loved me. If happiness can be measured on a scale of 1-10, I had a 15. After her third orgasm we just held each other tightly and matched our breathing. Our eyes were closed. Our hearts beat the same rhythm. It was an amazing phenomenon that I have never experienced with anyone else and I invariably do with her. Five minutes of holding closely and our bodies move to the same universal clock; our hearts, tired of being unfilled for so long, became full beyond imagining.

Loving her is the single most beautiful thing to ever happen to me.

Other moments

There are several other incidents from that week that are worth recounting. Once, when we were out to dinner, we decided to have a drink at the local Ritz Carlton there is a beautiful view from the patio area of the lounge. The mountains in the distance were taking on their customary shades of red and purple as the sun set behind us. We sat and held hands. There was no need to talk. The waitress, a lovely young woman, said to Jillian, "excuse me. I just have to tell you that your hair is the most beautiful I have ever seen." I was at once pleased and chagrined. Pleased, because it was true and someone else had noticed; chagrined because I had noticed and neglected to mention it to her. It was true that her hair was beautiful. She had the most lovely light to dark colors in her hair, and it was softly flowing down her long exquisite back. I hoped that it didn't hurt her feelings that I hadn't said anything; I resolved to be more vocal in the future.

The next morning, I woke early and looked over at her beautiful relaxed face. The cool morning light streamed past the shades and played across her face and hair. It gave it an ethereal texture. The kind you never see in real life, but occasionally see in paintings. I was afraid to breath for fear of breaking whatever wonderful spell was upon my life.

She had asked me - as one of her fantasies - to wake her with my cock inside her. I took some lube from the nightstand and covered my cock with it. I then slowly mover her legs apart so she didn't wake, and knelt between her legs. Then I entered her without any warning. She loved it. Her back arched immediately to greet my cock and she grabbed the back of the bed with one hand and the covers with the other and we rode together to a wonderful orgasm. I've always wondered what she had been dreaming about because she was ready immediately.

Another time, she wanted to masturbate for me, knowing that I loved to watch. It had become our custom to have her come three times to my once. I can only come about three or four times a day (OK, usually less LOTS less), but she is - thank God - insatiable. For the third orgasm this night, she began to rub her clit to my direction. Squeezing her nipples with the other hand. I noticed that she kept her fingers to the outside and asked - whispered - if she ever put her fingers inside. She whispered, "no." I told her that it was a wonderful way to see what I felt when I had fingers or cock there that it was warm, wet, and silky, and she would love it. My hand touched her hand that was fondling her breast and our hands moved together to her cunt. Her hand was shaking as we moved together down her belly, but she was leading; it was her hand that took the initiative, not mine. We entered her cunt together. She gasped and almost immediately started to come. Her hand pumping in and out along with mine, in perfect harmony. Her cunt pulsed and squeezed; we pushed in together when it squeezed and out when it relaxed. It was a sensual, beautiful moment.

Another magnificent moment of the week happened when she granted a fantasy of mine: to be looking into my soul-mates soul as we were both coming. As we fucked slowly, we looked nowhere but into each others eyes. Her eyes were locked onto mine, her head stretching back. Her lips were slack and her breathing was slow, beautiful, deep. I gazed with wonder into her soul as we both came. It was the single most intense loving moment in my entire life.

The next night she went into the bathroom after dinner - as had been her custom - and returned in an amazing white bodysuit. Incredible lace spread from her bodice to her crotch and each perfectly formed inch of her was magnificent. "Oh My God," I said, "You are so beautiful." I had never said anything like that to anyone before, despite the fact that I had had the opportunity many times. I was simply befuddled that someone I loved so much and who loved me would also be so pleasing to the eye. She pushed me back onto the bed and kissed me deeply as she sat on top of me. I can't adequately convey the softness of her leaning against me with the lace rubbing against my skin. I was in heaven. As we kissed, my hands explored every reachable inch of her until finally I unsnapped the crotch of her bodysuit. It flapped open and I could feel her wetness leaking down her leg. Leaving her where she was - on her knees above me - I slowly slid down so that my mouth would reach her pussy. My hands reached up under the bodysuit and I caressed her ass as I began to kiss and lick that incredible clit of hers so delicious I can almost taste it as I write about it. That amazing mild musk and spice that I will always associate with Jillian. After a short time, I could hear her breath quicken so I knew it wouldn't be long before she had to come. I slowed my pace even as her breathing turned into the "uh uh uh" that she does before she explodes. I teased her for a while and her legs began to convulsed with my every lick of her clit until it was a complete inevitability she began the long low moan as I began to really suck on her clit. The shaking above me was uncontrolled and ecstatic. I kept it going as long as I could and then just left my tongue there so she could move or not move against me as the moment dictated. I love the slippery feeling of a slow mouth fuck, and that was exactly what I was doing. She continued to move against me until there was one final thrust and convulsion that I knew indicated she was finished with that one. I kissed my way up her body the bodysuit had miraculously disappeared leaving wet trails as I moved toward her mouth with mine. As I kissed my way up, her body was also moving down mine until our mouths met as almost the same moment as our genitals. She just kept moving down until I was completely inside her. No thrusting back and forth was necessary as I began to enter her we slid easily, deeply and quickly into each other until my cocked was softly nested inside her. We stayed like that for quite a while as we kissed, reveling in the amazing oneness that we felt.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.