Anytime - Cover

Anytime

by Rhapsadi Valentine

Copyright© 2012 by Rhapsadi Valentine

Erotica Sex Story: "I want the fucking of my life!" I demanded, hands on wide hips, large chest thrust forward as I glared at my husband. "Jeez, not in the door two minutes-" He stopped as he noticed what I was wearing. Or, rather, NOT wearing as I stood completely naked before him. His eyes traveled from the half-erect nipples of my DD cups, down my stomach to my dark, curly bush which I'd trimmed down especially for him tonight.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Petting   .

"I want the fucking of my life!" I demanded, hands on wide hips, large chest thrust forward as I glared at my husband.

"Jeez, not in the door two minutes-" He stopped as he noticed what I was wearing. Or, rather, NOT wearing as I stood completely naked before him. His eyes traveled from the half-erect nipples of my DD cups, down my stomach to my dark, curly bush which I'd trimmed down especially for him tonight. I was already wet from teasing my nipples as I read erotica online but his heated gaze made my body flush in anticipation.

"Have you been playing with yourself while I've been at work?" he asked, kicking off his shoes and socks before pulling his blue t-shirt over his head as he walked towards me.

I shook my head, my eyes on his handsome, tanned face. "No, just teasing. I wanted to be ready for you."

He smirked. "I can see that." He loosened his belt and unbuttoned his jeans, letting them fall to the floor with a thud. Stepping out of them, he said, "Is that why you're practically ambushing me?"

"You promised me lots of sex to make up for our time apart," I reminded him, "but you went to work before making good on that promise. I'm making sure you fulfill it now." I let my eyes wander down his hard, smooth chest and abs, following the trail of dark hair from his bellybutton to the waistband of his boxers, which were gaping open thanks to his quickly growing cock.

Kneeling at his feet, I pulled his boxers completely down, revealing my husband's boner. I let it bob before my eyes before catching it in my mouth, his precum making my mouth water as I pulled him in as deep as I could. Slowly, I pulled back until I could suckle the mushroom head, then plunged back down.

He groaned as I worked him, bringing a hand up to rest on my head, fingers tangling in my long, brown hair.

"I thought I was supposed to be giving you the fucking of your life?" he questioned, though he didn't object.

Replacing my mouth with a spit-slicked hand, I said, "You will. AFTER I take your first cumming. Your second always takes longer, which means you can plunder my pussy more." I licked his glistening tip a few times. "Fuck, I missed your dick." I wrapped my lips around his shaft again and got busy.

My hand pumped his dick faster as I bobbed, my free hand grabbing his furry sack, pulled tight with his impending eruption. I felt his thighs begin to tremble and he was soon panting and fisting my hair. I put my all into it, getting turned on as I gave him head; giving my husband a blowjob has always gotten me hot.

I felt his cock throbbing and pumped him harder and faster, knowing he was getting close. With a gasp, hot cum shot into my mouth, spurt after spurt. I kept my hand moving, eager for it all, until he started to pull away. I let his dick slip out of my mouth and swallowed his load, wiping my mouth on the back of my hand. My lips, both upper and lower, were red and throbbing, but only one was satisfied; only one had felt his cock.

"That was great, love," he told me, taking a seat on the floor beside me. I gave him a big smile; I loved making him happy. He leaned over and kissed me deeply, easing me down onto my back before beginning to fondle my breasts.

His large, calloused hands squeezed my large tits, grazing my nipples before beginning to focus on them exclusively. His thumb rubbed back and forth over my left nipple as he kissed me, making me moan into his mouth. When he rolled it between his thumb and forefinger, I gasped, breaking the kiss. His mouth trailed down my neck until his tongue made contact with my sensitive peak and I groaned, grabbing his head to hold it there. He began to suckle and nip it, his hand now busy with my right nipple, making me moan and gasp and writhe as his attention to my breasts set my pussy twitching.

When his mouth switched to my other nipple, I buried my fingers in his hair, loving the sensation and hating it at the same time because now my other one felt neglected. I told him so and he simply grabbed both tits and pressed them together until my aching peaks touched and pulled them both into his mouth.

The feel of his tongue flicking over them both had my pussy aching and I clamped my legs shut in an attempt to calm the pulsing.

My husband noticed and pulled one of my hands down to hold my breast in place while he put his now-free hand to work elsewhere.

Down to my curls he went, sliding a finger down my crevasse to where my juices were flowing freely. He plunged a finger into my wet hole and I sighed because it wasn't enough.

He began to tease me, dragging a finger up to rub my very sensitive clit a few times before letting it trail back down to wiggle inside my pinkness, all the while licking and sucking on my nipples.

"Quit playing with me!" I snapped at him, clamping my legs shut around his hand.

He laughed, sitting up and crawling down to my feet. I let him open my legs, thinking he was finally going to give me his dick. I laid my head down and waited as he positioned himself, lifting my legs a little and spreading my labia.

I cried out as his tongue flicked my clit, licking it roughly a few times before thrusting it inside me. It had been so long since he'd been down there that I had forgotten how good it felt. My hands went to my breasts as he laved my pussy.

"You like me eating your pussy, don't you?" he asked briefly.

I moaned. "Fuck yeah. It feels so good! Your tongue is magic on my clit." In response, he worked it harder and slipped two fingers inside me, wiggling them around and hitting my g-spot. "Fuck me! Ahh, that feels great!" Still wiggling, he began to thrust his digits in me, slow at first until I began to hump back faster. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, I'm gonna cum if you keep that up!"

"Good," he said into my snatch, "I want you to. I'll make you cum more later."

I knew he would so I gave myself up to his ministrations, pulling and rubbing on my nipples and feeling my climax building higher. His tongue pressed hard into my clit as he added a third finger to my pussy and I came hard, clenching my hands on my tits as a wave of ecstasy washed over me, driven higher by his still active hand and mouth. After a long moment, I had to push him away, the sensations too much, closing my legs as the pulsing in my pussy settled down.

"Wow," I panted, too weak to brush the loose strands of hair off my face. "I forgot how good that feels." I turned my head to look at him and smiled. "Not as good as your cock, though." He shifted and I saw his shaft, fully erect once more. I grinned.

"Are you ready?" he asked. In answer, I parted me legs again, showing him my drenched, readied entrance. "I'll take that as a 'yes'."

He lay done on top of me and thrust in, setting a fast pace that had me letting out suppressed screams of pleasure. "Fuuuck!" I panted, my tits flapping everywhere, holding me legs open for him to go deeper. After a minute, he changed to slower, lighter thrusts, kissing me hungrily before returning to his former, more rapid insertion. Over and over, he did this, his actions only teasing me until I grew too agitated to put up with it any longer.

I wrapped my legs tightly around his firm ass, holding his pelvis to mine and kissing him roughly, tasting my arousal juices on his lips.

"You are annoying me," I told him when we broke for air, "and you're doing it on purpose." He smiled, not trying to deny it and I glared up into his eyes. "Fine, two can play this game. Roll over onto your back." I released him and waited until he'd done as instructed, letting him get comfortable before I straddled his waist. Leaning forward, I dangled my tits above his mouth, moving them just enough that he couldn't catch them and would drag across his cheeks.

He mock growled when I pinned his arms above his head so he couldn't use them; he was stronger than me but he let me restrain him. Finally, I took pity on him and held still so he could suck each nipple in turn, moaning when he but them lightly in between licks.

When I felt he'd had enough, I pulled away and scooted down to drag my wet pussy lips along his hot pecker's length, rubbing up and down as I kept it pinned between us.

"Having fun with that?" he asked, amusement evident in his voice as he watched me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.